Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1167508 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
FergieRaww:
Teams to qualify ..

PSG
Real Madrid
Valencia
Atleti
Chelsea
Juve
Spurs
Napoli of course .. grin
if atletico madrid plays on counter attack they will beat liverpool. but atletico madrid has barcelona problem that cant hold lead.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
hulk616:
if atletico madrid plays on counter attack they will beat liverpool. but atletico madrid has barcelona problem that cant hold lead.

I just want Atleti to knock out those proud red cvnts once and for all angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
FergieRaww:

morata and costa has to step up. their defense is solid. Just 10 goals conceded. But so remember poor Juventus beat them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
hulk616:
morata and costa has to step up. their defense is solid. Just 10 goals conceded. But so remember poor Juventus beat them.

I’m not certain they’ll beat pool anyway but they got to be smart if they’re planning on advancing to the next stage
and Napoli too got to hold them both legs in the group stage, so i think Atleti can get something
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Bald Derby cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Back in the gym

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2019
FergieRaww:
Teams to qualify ..

PSG
Real Madrid
Valencia
Atleti
Chelsea
Juve
Spurs
Napoli of course .. grin

I don't think Chelsea can beat Bayern over 2legs but the rest are spot on
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:31am On Dec 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

I don't think Chelsea can beat Bayern over 2legs but the rest are spot on

Well i’m not sure either .. i’m just rooting for them to get past Bayern
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2019
The uselessness of this club is really getting out of hands sad angry

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 2:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
Back in the gym

It will still end in one thing....

TEARS!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2019
TLona1:
The uselessness of this club is really getting out of hands sad angry
Very very useless, average club with childish, ludicrous fans cool cool shocked

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2019
jpmoriarti:
tomorrow this childish team will beat you 3 - 0.
how can a 'childish' team have 13 UCLs
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
courtois, courtois, courtois grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Miremoses1:

cheesy cheesy This deserves all the likes and shares in the world
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy Birthday .. Martin Ødegaard cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
DSTV showing el classico movie, it was painful to watch,
5 - 1
3 - 0
1 - 1
1 - 0
--------
10 - 2
-------

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
hulk616:
DSTV showing el classico movie, it was painful to watch,
5 - 1
3 - 0
1 - 1
1 - 0
--------
10 - 2
-------
Ds boy no get work... People are out working while you are in the house watching el classico movie. Nawa oo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
jpmoriarti:
Ds boy no get work... People are out working while you are in the house watching el classico movie. Nawa oo
who told you i watched it in my house ? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by gustav25: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
hulk616:
who told you i watched it in my house ? undecided

Is it true Vinicius Jnr is Brazilian Akpororo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
gustav25:

Is it true Vinicius Jnr is Brazilian Akpororo ?
ask google after the 3 - 0 defeat tomorrow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Squad_List for tomorrow’s big game ..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
The only way we will have a chance against Barka tomorrow is if Benzema turns up(by being clinical in front of goal). If not, we are doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
The only way we will have a chance against Barka tomorrow is if Benzema turns up(by being clinical in front of goal). If not, we are doomed.

NOT Just Benz,the whole attack....and isco shouldn't start either
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Zizou at the press conference ..

"We go into the game in good shape. We've been playing well for some time now and have been achieving results in all departments, both mentally and in footballing terms. We're enjoying a good spell. We're all focused on tomorrow night's game. In games like this you've got to produce your best throughout the 90 minutes. I hope that it's a great game".

"It's one to enjoy, regardless of what happens. We start the game with 11 v 11 and know what we're up against: a very good side, who has shown that they're just that for some time now. We know that they've got [Lionel] Messi, but we too have our own weapons. I want to see a good game of football against a Barcelona side who're performing well. We know what the game's going to be like and the result isn't the important thing, the important thing is that we perform for the 90 minutes, which is how we'll enjoy ourselves".

Fede Valverde
"He's doing very well and that's the value of this club. This club has always had the best players and he's proving that he deserves to be here".

Is possession key?
"It's not just all about that. You've got to think about a lot of factors. We'll have to perform to our best. I've got no doubt about that. That's what we'll be trying to do in every respect and not just in terms of possession".

CLÁSICOS ARE THE KINDS OF GAMES THAT YOU LIVE FOR.

"I'm not concerned about it at all. We're happy to be involved in a game like this. I remember when I was a player and these are the kinds of games you live for. We're just focused on what happens on the pitch. All we're bothered about is playing and my job is on the pitch. We all want to enjoy the football, which is what we all like".

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Man-marking job on Messi
"Every day has its own story and its own time. Mateo Kovacic was the right player to man-mark Messi, but tomorrow it's another game and another story. We'll see what we do tomorrow..

Bale
"He's with us and is training well. He's an important player and has always shown that. He'll be ready tomorrow, just like they all will be. I've got no doubts about that".

His role as coach
"I'm just thinking about this game because it's our next one and I think that it's the focus for everyone at the moment. It's all about giving 100% at all times and if I started to think about what would happen if the game doesn't go well then I'd have to change jobs".

The referee
"I don't think that they put pressure on the referee. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. You've got to leave the referees alone because, just like the rest of us, they want to do their job and do a good job, like us and Barcelona. It's a football match. There's a lot going on around it, but people want to watch the football match and nothing else. There's a lot of fuss".

Two teams to leave for stadium together
"That's something different for us. We've been told that we have to leave together and that's what we'll do. There's nothing else to explain. The important thing is that the game goes ahead. We've got to put all of our energy into performing on the pitch and have to believe that it'll go ahead. Tomorrow we'll have a game of football to play".

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BoleAndFish: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
FergieRaww:
Squad_List for tomorrow’s big game ..
Na so James career wan take die? Chai sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Na so James career wan take die? Chai sad

He’s been injured for a while now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
jpmoriarti:

grin grin

Fans like Hulk616

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
FergieRaww:

They might

But i dont trust them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
TLona1:

grin grin

Fans like Hulk616
see the pain real madrid potential 3 - 0 destruction of barcelona is causing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
hulk616:
see the pain real madrid potential 3 - 0 destruction of barcelona is causing

Bros i hope this your mouth you dey make so .. no go come hunt us later lol grin

just relax abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1830) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.