Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,175 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175589 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Rubbish

I don't understand him again

Maybe we should go to Twitter and tell him he his tribalistic before he starts using Jovic
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
FergieRaww:
I regret watching this game tonight angry

I'm off..

Zyxzzzz:
Rubbish

Are you guys twins grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Next game is against Real Betis away!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
E better make Dem send jovic out on loan that guy is busy wasting on the bench .
Next game against betis he may not even play or he will get his regular 5minutes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow this game was boring to say the least...this is what a lack of pre-seaaon can cause...

On to the next one
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

Really hoping to see him get a few mins on the pitch even if it's just 2' mins lol

and he's a RW'er

Yea and he did..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
TalabiAudu:
I don't think Madrid can cope this season with this useless Benzema.

Those making fun of Bale and James can see the folly in Zidane now.

We needed to score and he left Jovic on the bench and brought on Arribas and Marvin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
FergieRaww:
Just look at his subs lol grin

chai!

Took off Modric and Odegaard at same time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
King2019:

I don't understand him again

Maybe we should go to Twitter and tell him he his tribalistic before he starts using Jovic

He accuses France national team coach. Deschamps.

But he does worse with the way he treated Bale and James and now Jovic
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
pu7pl3:
Wow this game was boring to say the least...this is what a lack of pre-seaaon can cause...

On to the next one

Pre Season does not block the coaches brain to make substitutions.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Zidane, on why Jovic doesn't play: “We have a team. I have to choose. Today I have chosen like this. I have nothing against any player. Karim was fine ”.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2020
FergieRaww:
Zidane, on why Jovic doesn't play: “We have a team. I have to choose. Today I have chosen like this. I have nothing against any player. Karim was fine ”.

"Karim was fine" .. Tf man ?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Zidane: “We are happy with the game, especially in the defensive side where we did very good, offensively we did good too, but it’s clear we need to improve.”

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2020
FergieRaww:
Zidane: “We are happy with the game, especially in the defensive side where we did very good, offensively we did good too, but it’s clear we need to improve.”

No shiit sherlock! sad

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

Why is Zidane like this?

How can we win anything like this?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Why can't zizou just play jovic and Benz together. Jovic inside the box while d rest midfielders and Benz feeding him with chances to score lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
I've come to realize it's not totally Benzema's fault we ain't scoring enough goals ... everyone including himself and Zizou knows he's just a pure playmaker

but why my club's manager ain't playing a goalpoacher (we got Jovic and Mariano ffs and even Mayoral is here now) alongside Benz is what worries me seriously

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
King2019:

Why is Zidane like this?

How can we win anything like this?

In his defense we won something without scoring much last season

but part of that is thanks to Barka's shitty season too and Atleti being Atleti

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
usbcable:

LoL he did make substitutions na

let's just say not the right ones but glad he gave Marvin a chance anyway

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Why can't zizou just play jovic and Benz together. Jovic inside the box while d rest midfielders and Benz feeding him with chances to score lipsrsealed

I totally agree with your submission. Benzema can be our Thomas Muller. Benzema behind Jovic.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
usbcable:

Took off Modric and Odegaard at same time

I don't know but that was a simple maths there ...

"let's go back to our infamous Cross and inshallah" leave Øde on the pitch take off Modric and the two Brazilian boys and bring in either our expensive 23yr old striker or Mayoral to be in the box and bring in Case to help the defense incase of any opposition counter on us ...

then we'll have Kroos, Benz, Øde and the fullbacks taking in crosses for the (original) striker in the Box and let's see if magic won't happen after like 120 crosses inside that box

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
But Benzema 600yrs for you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
usbcable:

Nope but it can make players not be as sharp as they usually are.... Jovic or Mariano wouldn't have changed the outcome of this match, I know that's where you're headed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
I knew it grin grin grin I've seen this movie many times grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

Nope but it can make players not be as sharp as they usually are.... Jovic or Mariano wouldn't have changed the outcome of this match, I know that's where you're headed

And we saw what those that were sharp did while on the pitch. And those he brought on did too.

Throughout last season he brings Jovic on 88 minutes to the end so match (exaggerations mine grin) but for God's sake what is wrong with that his bald head at over tinkling with things.

he even put Modric and Odegaard on the pitch at thesame time

Stubborn he-goat

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

I don't know but that was a simple maths there ...

"let's go back to our infamous Cross and inshallah" leave Øde on the pitch take off Modric and the two Brazilian boys and bring in either our expensive 23yr old striker or Mayoral to be in the box and bring in Case to help the defense incase of any opposition counter on us ...

then we'll have Kroos, Benz, Øde and the fullbacks taking in crosses for the (original) striker in the Box and let's see if magic won't happen after like 120 crosses inside that box

we just kept swinging play from right to left back to right. REPEAT.

nothing happened in the final third
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

LoL he did make substitutions na

let's just say not the right ones but glad he gave Marvin a chance anyway

Honestly, I am not against him playing younger players.

We had a terrible problem last season and 2 seasons ago. We could not score goals.

We have already started with playing OKRO soup. The teams attack is dying.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cavani offered to us for free how true is this news? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Cavani offered to us for free how true is this news? grin

as if he will play

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
usbcable:

And we saw what those that were sharp did while on the pitch. And those he brought on did too.

Throughout last season he brings Jovic on 88 minutes to the end so match (exaggerations mine grin) but for God's sake what is wrong with that his bald head at over tinkling with things.

he even put Modric and Odegaard on the pitch at thesame time

Stubborn he-goat

what's wrong with having both øde and Modric on the pitch at the same time

And I didn't say anyone was sharp, I said the whole team lacked sharpness and cohesiveness...the ones on the pitch even had some minutes in them already from the International break and the friendly..the backup strikers you were calling for would have fared worse in this particular match

I know say e pain you say we drop points but abeg no dey insult Zidane...he has earned it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

what's wrong with having both øde and Modric on the pitch at the same time

And I didn't say anyone was sharp, I said the whole team lacked sharpness and cohesiveness...the ones on the pitch even had some minutes in them already from the International break and the friendly..the backup strikers you were calling for would have fared worse in this particular match

I know say e pain you say we drop points but abeg no dey insult Zidane...he has earned it

Zidane no well.
Nobody is beyond criticism jare.

We praise him and still do.
So when he effs up we should say it too.

By the way, what's the insult in my comments? No so barca fans turn to Messi worshippers

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.