Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,068 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175551 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
The issue is we can't be having a firmino kind of striker without having profilic wingers and expect to push for victories in the league and cup tournaments. With the kind of attacking wingers we have, we a real 9, not a false, roaming nor creative 9 -who is he creating for.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
odegaard tested positive for covid yesterday after the return from San sebestian. Second test will be carried out tomorrow before confirmation..
onda cero

sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aturitoroman:
odegaard tested positive for covid yesterday after the return from San sebestian. Second test will be carried out tomorrow before confirmation..
onda cero

sad

test results would be carried out tomorrow for the rest of the squads and coaching staffs

COPE
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
The issue is we can't be having a firmino kind of striker without having profilic wingers and expect to push for victories in the league and cup tournaments. With the kind of attacking wingers we have, we a real 9, not a false, roaming nor creative 9 -who is he creating for.

Which one be we, you be chelsea fan abi Madrid??

You just dey kiss asš upandan

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aturitoroman:

test results would be carried out tomorrow for the rest of the squads and coaching staffs

COPE

Ehya such a pity

Anyways Arribas and Marvin can always step when needed

We move

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
usbcable:

Zidane no well.
Nobody is beyond criticism jare.

We praise him and still do.
So when he effs up we should say it too.

By the way, what's the insult in my comments? No so barca fans turn to Messi worshippers

Stubborn he-goat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

Stubborn he-goat

You got me there. tongue

But he is stubborn and he is also GOAT grin grin grin grin grin

but jokes apart we all know he is stubborn. Terribly stubborn even in the face of wrong choices.

Again, we dont need to keep saying the "I trust Zidane" or the "Zidane knows what he is doing" even in the face of doing things that makes no sense. He is human and very fallible like any other coach.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2020
with the second round of the test ødegaard and the rest of the squad has tested negative.
---Marca

Thank god
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Aturitoroman:
with the second round of the test ødegaard and the rest of the squad has tested negative.
---Marca

Thank god

Whew!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2020
usbcable:

You got me there. tongue

But he is stubborn and he is also GOAT grin grin grin grin grin

but jokes apart we all know he is stubborn. Terribly stubborn even in the face of wrong choices.

Again, we dont need to keep saying the "I trust Zidane" or the "Zidane knows what he is doing" even in the face of doing things that makes no sense. He is human and very fallible like any other coach.

Nobody is disputing the fact that he does make mistakes and there is no popular coach in the world right now that hasn't been accused of being stubborn.... besides I don't even see your point..you want us to start crying that the season is already over and we are done for after one match or what?

Do your thing bro but like I said, I've seen this movie Soomany times now...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Nobody is disputing the fact that he does make mistakes and there is no popular coach in the world right now that hasn't been accused of being stubborn.... besides I don't even see your point..you want us to start crying that the season is already over and we are done for after one match or what?

Do your thing bro but like I said, I've seen this movie Soomany times now...

What i say is thesame thing i have always said bros. Even the Benzema and Zidane in focus I praise and yab them both at varying occassions.

To your question (since you ended it with a question mark), i did not say that either. And there is no law that says we cant complain of mistakes of a popular coach as admitted by you too even if its for a single match.

And yes, we have seen this movie from Zidane too many times.

So if you notice, instead of people appreciating his effort of introducing youngsters into our game the opposite is what is playing out. WHY? It made no sense. It you have a justification as to why it makes sense kindly let us know. No one is even talking of either youngster which is unfair on them. It puts undue pressure on them too. No thanks to ZZ.

I sincerely hope you get my drift.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Atletico have signed Suarez and now plan to offload Costa and sign Cavani. Any combination of Suarez & Costa or Suarez & Cavani would be deadly yet somehow we are stuck with Benzema undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Atletico have signed Suarez and now plan to offload Costa and sign Cavani. Any combination of Suarez & Costa or Suarez & Cavani would be deadly yet somehow we are stuck with Benzema undecided

There's no combination they can bring out that i'll be scared of now ..

yes we have the best No.10 in Benz, we just need our Jovic upfront with him to feed off his passes

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2020
FergieRaww:

yes we have the best No.10 in Benz, we just need our Jovic upfront with him to feed off his passes
Something like this

Courtois

Carv. Varane. Ramos. Mendy

Odegaard Casemiro Kroos or modric

(Fit)Hazard

Jovic --- Benz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Something like this

Courtois

Carv. Varane. Ramos. Mendy

Odegaard Casemiro Kroos or modric

(Fit)Hazard

Jovic --- Benz

Exactly .. Hazard playing just behind them

and if Zizou wants to go tweak somethings in attack, we use Vini and Rodrygoal on the wings and Jovic and Benz on top with Case and Kroos/Valverde just behind them

LoL i'm just factoring this in cause i know Zizou will never bench Benzema

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2020
FergieRaww:

what we need and have needed since Ronaldo left is a natural born goalscorer. But instead we bought Jovic and then strapped him to the bench. Another season without a goal scorer may not be favorable, last season we got away with it. We could get Cavani or try for Immobile, but I will wait till next summer hopefully Perez signs both Mbappe and Haaland

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
what we need and have needed since Ronaldo left is a natural born goalscorer. But instead we bought Jovic and then strapped him to the bench. Another season without a goal scorer may not be favorable, last season we got away with it. We could get Cavani or try for Immobile, but I will wait till next summer hopefully Perez signs both Mbappe and Haaland

As long as big benz is still here any other striker we sign would be a waste of money and wages zizou will always start Benz , even tho we sign mbappe he will play at the right wing. I don't think they will sign haland next summer, mbappe and camavinga are the priority next summer and maybe another CB or RB

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
If we like we sign lewandowski, aguero, illic, and co. Zidane go still bench them for big benz grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
If we like we sign lewandowski, aguero, illic, and co. Zidane go still bench them for big benz grin

LoL no lies grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you and this your we we we we we
Are you a Madrid Fan?? or a Chelsea Fan?? or a Confused Fan??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Herbiedeen:
you and this your we we we we we
Are you a Madrid Fan?? or a Chelsea Fan?? or a Confused Fan??
Even if there is a limit to ur brain capacity at least understand that many people support multi clubs.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2020
FergieRaww:

Exactly .. Hazard playing just behind them

and if Zizou wants to go tweak somethings in attack, we use Vini and Rodrygoal on the wings and Jovic and Benz on top with Case and Kroos/Valverde just behind them

LoL i'm just factoring this in cause i know Zizou will never bench Benzema

Benzema has earned his stripes. He has battled many strikers under different coaches and survived. That counts for something GREAT.

But if ZZ can bench Bale, can send James to just anywhere, and can bring on youngsters to play minutes. Our striker and goal scoring role should not be this unpromising.

What I now fear most is Jovic and co psyche. If he now plays them in 1 or two matches they will want to impress at all cost. Failure will take us back to praying that "The Cat" (Sarcasm is Mou's) remains our best option at scoring goals. And we haven't been doing that so much in the last number of games since last season.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Cavani and Immobile are old already.

Our midfield
Our defence
Our goal keeper
positions are brimming with viable youthful prospects

only the ATTACK aka Striker is what we have yet addressed and not addressing.

BENZEMA style cant cater for that as things stands. He is doing his utmost but reality is that it may unlikely take us far. Our saving grace was the improved ability of our defence. But if instances of ManCity crop up more we are done for it this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Herbiedeen:
even if there's mucus in your brain, you should know many people support only one club and likes any other club(s) that got thier interest....

only few people like you are confused two faced supporter
when I made the statement about brain capacity it was not an insult, but a test. Everyone's brain has a limit. Anyway thanks I have found out what I wanted to.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2020
usbcable:

Cavani and Immobile are old already.

Our midfield
Our defence
Our goal keeper
positions are brimming with viable youthful prospects

only the ATTACK aka Striker is what we have yet addressed and not addressing.

BENZEMA style cant cater for that as things stands. He is doing his utmost but reality is that it may unlikely take us far. Our saving grace was the improved ability of our defence. But if instances of ManCity crop up more we are done for it this season.
just a par time fix, for a year or two, while we get Mbappe and possibly Haaland. A top team like Madrid should have more than one top striker. Even a player like Aubameyang was available.

My hope is out wingers would step up, remain fit, and score the needed goals
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
| Zidane: “Benzema and Jović are very good together, there are many matches and there are a lot of different things we’ll use.”

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fergieraww
I somehow predicted zizou lineup jovic and Benz upfront
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Jovic and benzema
Odegaard as 10

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Fergieraww
I somehow predicted zizou lineup jovic and Benz upfront

Not too surprised here, the Jovic trend on Twitter the day we drew Sociedad caught Zizou's attention plus his Press conference earlier

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.