Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is A Month Notice Too Short For Wedding Intro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Month Notice Too Short For Wedding Intro (724 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Month Notice Too Short For Wedding Intro by streetsoldier1(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2012
Hi everyone!..I need ur opinion on this issue, am planning a wedding intro with my wife would be, in about a months time! I gave my parent just a month notification to the date, my friends and siblings didn't see it as bad, am just wondering what my parents will be thinking of me, cos they've always been having the notion that I do things on my own without carrying them along( see me as extreme introvert) moreso, how much do u guys think is ideal to spend on such a day!! Matured contribution plssssss!!
Re: Is A Month Notice Too Short For Wedding Intro by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2012
A months notice is not bad, not unless you are expecting some form of financial contribution from both parents. The amount you spend on your introduction, is really a matter of how 'long is a piece of string.'
Spend what you feel you can afford, and when you look back @ the pictures and videos in years to come, you will be proud of yourself. Ie some people are happy to spend N1 million, while others are contempt with N50k.
Re: Is A Month Notice Too Short For Wedding Intro by streetsoldier1(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2012
@lexusgs430...thank u so much!!..u just spoke my mind,though I was about having the feeling that I could be wrong with such a short notice!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of Ms. Right / Is Age A Barrier? / 4 Tips For Staying In LOVE With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.