Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? (1763 Views)

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / Like Him But Just Despise His Choice Of Women / Can You Marry A Sickler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? by tshantec(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
Please house, I'm a 30 yr old male and I'm in love with two wonderful girls. I'm working with a communication company and the lord has been faithful. My problem is I'm a sickler and people don't seem to believe me when I open up. I don't look it but I know that I have it. I tried telling my MD and my immediate boss at work but they didn't believe me. They thought I'm just trying to find a way of absenting myself from work whenever I wish. I don't know how to tell the girls cos I already told one and she saw it as a flimsy excuse I want to use and dump her. Besides is it possible to marry someone if I told them I'm a sickler ? Will they stigmatize and move away ?
Re: Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? by cybersleek(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
Gee Tshantec, you,ve got the groove my man! two chicks all to urself. well i guess if the babes have got the aa genotype, it wouldnt matter even if you were ss, so ask the ladies, though in subtle way what heir blood genotype is. Then, after that, break it to them as soon as possible, so that it doesnt become a problem eventually. Goodluck! cool
Re: Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? by finemocha(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
ok correct me but are the doctors in uk STUPID. Cant they just hand u a doctors note that says ur blood type so u can show it to them, i mean come on.
Re: Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? by chyk91(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2008
u can marry any of em as far as they are aa.

(1) (Reply)

Crush On Your Teacher / Catch A Cheating Husband Or Boyfriend - Works Perfectly / Is It True That Single Female Bankers Are In Need Of Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.