Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay (26717 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by owendei(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2012
raydavinci: This war is just starting o, that also means that more souls would be deported from mother earth into blazes, GOD was I suppose to be a Nigerian?
u 2 dey fia abegi.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by rawtruth(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2012
"They insulted prophet Mohammed in 2001 and we have not forgotten"

...,prophet Mohammed then asked you guys to avenge the insult with mass murder, is that right? You are tarnishing the name of the prophet and Islam, you bloody scums! No matter how long it takes boko haram shall be wiped clean from our midst. For, surely good shall triumph over evil.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by cyril83(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2012
mizne1: God is not a panacea [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
u r vry wrong my broda,God can do all things if he wants,he's bigger than all problems

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by kodylicky(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2012
wow. effects of thorough brainwashing
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by acidtalk: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2012
SUEN OSAWE, come and pursue all these people abusing Islam and muslims oh!

Boko boys can use vex and bonb the cyberspace (internet) just to bring nairaland down.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by tchaik(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2012
abhosts:

True Muslims Never Forgive or Forget. Many Muslims still refer to America as Crusaders -- A religious war waged by the Catholics mostly in the 11th, 12th and 13th Century.
Is there anything like "Catholic Church" then?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by thehunted(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2012
Demdem: Evil BH, ur days are numbered. [size=18pt]The retardeen[/size] had already told us that u all will be wiped out by June this year.

mumu,who is the retardeen? silly thing.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Tosinsure: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2012
LET US FORGET THIS ISSUE OF RELIGION, IF WE KEEP ON BLAMING OURSELVES OR RELIGION, WE WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD. SHOULD WE WATCH THEM TAKE OUR PRIDE AWAY, NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER. SHOULD WE BRING OURSELVES TO THE LEVEL OF SUDAN AND SOMALIA?.
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WE WOULD SLEEP WITH OUR TWO EYES CLOSED IN A PRESS OFFICE.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Litmus: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2012
This is a war between us and the Government of Nigeria; unfortunately the media have not been objective and fair in their report of the ongoing war, they chose to take side,” Mr. Qaqa said.

Hmm, this must mean that churches are government owned.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Ozegbe(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Tosinsure: LET US FORGET THIS ISSUE OF RELIGION, IF WE KEEP ON BLAMING OURSELVES OR RELIGION, WE WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD. SHOULD WE WATCH THEM TAKE OUR PRIDE AWAY, NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER. SHOULD WE BRING OURSELVES TO THE LEVEL OF SUDAN AND SOMALIA?.
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WE WOULD SLEEP WITH OUR TWO EYES CLOSED IN A PRESS OFFICE.
so wat should we do?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by passionate88: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2012
abhosts:

True Muslims Never Forgive or Forget. Many Muslims still refer to America as Crusaders -- A religious war waged by the Catholics mostly in the 11th, 12th and 13th Century.

REALLY..........
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2012
thehunted:

mumu,who is the retardeen? silly thing.

Foool.

Since u dont know, why are u agitated then? u dey craze?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2012
Litmus:

Hmm, this must mean that churches are government owned.
That's why I said earlier on the thread that they (bh) defy logic and are cowards.
I wonder if yar'adua who ordered the killing of their sect leader is the bishop of St. Theresa church, madala.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by delpee(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2012
sicily4u: They have attacked THISDAY to prove that there were no DAILY TRUST for security in all COMPASS. THE NATION is in fear, weeping at her reflection on the MIRROR because she has no confidence in the LEADERSHIP of the land. NEXT from the NEWSWATCH and P.M. NEWS, she beckoned an OBSERVER to TELL MAGAZINE producers to be INDEPENDENT in their BUSINESS HALLMARK in order to change the PEOPLES DAILY lives. ...Experiences from the DAILY TIMES of NIGERIA through the PORT HARCOURT TELEGRAPH makes her a DAILY CHAMPION on a BUSINESS DAY. However they knew that she had a GUARDIAN who was also her VANGUARD. She believes in God despite the PUNCH on her faces, and as the DAILY SUN rises, so will God rise against them and make her TRIUMPH. God will hunt them until they confess to be NEW NIGERIAN(s). Ladies and Gentlemen of the press God is our TRIBUNE.
[quote author=sicily4u]

Nice one!
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by wellheads(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2012
Fellow country men,
The reason y BH terrorisms are still succeeding is because of inciting statements like that of abhosts and co. We have reached a stage of national life where we should forget tribe and religion and fight any thing that is against public interest like BH. Afterall, both we (the muslims) and christians have condemned them and want them eradicated from our society. Why can't we have the type of unification force that we experieced during the fuel subsidy protests where religionand tribe did not deter us from achieving our desired goal? Pls statements like True muslims Never Forgive or Forget only add Petrol (or even LPG) to a little fire burning and makes it burn out of control!
As long as we identify ourselves along religious and ethnic lines rather than unify and get rid of evil from our society, BH may continue to thrive on the gap created by our non-unification.
May God help us.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ziccoit: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2012
ignis:
Cmon gerrout he is right, true muslims never forgive... The quran preaches no other thing than revenge and war.... Is the symbol of islam not two crossed swords?
Just past few years, imagine thousands of blood that av been shed in the north in d name of a religion that preaches war.

You may be a PhD holder for all I care but you don't have education.

Islam doesn't have a symbol that represents it. Crescent, cross sword etc none represents Islam.

Other insinuations too posited above are lies brought about by your lack of education.

Lesson number 1;- Never say what you don't know. The first law of politics as well as fundamental human survival- don't play game you don't know.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Litmus: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2012
careytommy:
That's why I said earlier on the thread that they (bh) defy logic and are cowards.
I wonder if yar'adua who ordered the killing of their sect leader is the bishop of St. Theresa church, madala.

Personally, i believe the media have been too soft in their reporting of these terrorists. Boko should be demonized - actually demonic is what they are. People in fact should stop giving them excuses by mildly drawing reference to poverty, cussing Johnathan or Muslims.There is no excuse whatsoever for what these terrorists groups are doing in Nigeria.Everyone should blame Boko for what Boko does. The buck stops with Boko and their sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by cbjonstage(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=19pt]My candy advice for the management and staff of THISDAY if only they will comply, they shoudl seek assistance from the Hon. Minister FCT to relocate them to another area because the environment where their office is situated is life threatening to its staff[/size]
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by crackhouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2012
raydavinci: This war is just starting o, that also means that more souls would be deported from mother earth into blazes, GOD was I suppose to be a Nigerian?
will u prefer being a liberian?. If no, then better be a proud Nigerian.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ebgbest(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2012
ziccoit:

I know of uncountable True Muslims that forgive and forget. So, I just busted and buried your stinking insinuation. Olodo. What next?
jus free al dos muslim, they neva 4get, imagine 2001 event is stil fresh on their mind. SMH
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ziccoit: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2012
Dd
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by crackhouse(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2012
Chelsea is gonna win Barca

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Litmus: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Oya now come and bomb nairaland out of cyberspace.

Actually, getting rid of Nairaland is one of the best thing anyone could do for Nigeria. Sites like this are poisonous,they may in fact be where pre-terrorists first got courage and inkling that they may be onto a winner if they attack Nigerian people. Right now Nairaland is sowing the seeds of genuine ethnic hatred which will result in future tribal anarchy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.