Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,432 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Help! Desperate Guy Dating Older Babe With Hiv Positive Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Desperate Guy Dating Older Babe With Hiv Positive Husband. (969 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Desperate Guy Dating Older Babe With Hiv Positive Husband. by cybersleek(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
Abeg my people, i want your take on a situation, its like this, my friend is dating a lady who's way older than he is, and whose husband is in hospital with H, V, you catch my drift? but she says she hasnt got the bug , that she has tested herself, and she also has and 18 month old child. Now the dilemma is that my friend is hell bent on dying there, as in he claims to love her so much that if he no marry am, he go die kind of stuff. But, she on the other hand, puts him down whereever she can, has slept with all his friend's she finds attractive, except me, and she keeps sayiny that he is a "small boy". I have tried to talk to him to no avail, and im starting to think maybe he knows what he is doing and i dont. So, my question is? what do you my good people think of this scenario? comments will be very welcome. smiley
Re: Help! Desperate Guy Dating Older Babe With Hiv Positive Husband. by omega25red(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
you know what your friend is playing russian rullete with his life. The problem i'm having is the fact that the woman is just telling your friend that she doesn't have hiv and he is not asking to see proof. Also it sounds to me like that woman might have the disease if she is sleeping around like she is trying to spread it before she dies.

honestly you should thank God that she hasn't attempted to sleep with you because you seem like you want her. That woman has the disease and she seems to be spreading it your friend should go get tested not once but 3 times in the next 9 months so he could be sure that he hasn't picked it up.

P.s [size=8pt][/size]Always wear a hat for your jimmy!

(1) (Reply)

Jazzed Compound,pls Help. / Social Compatibility / My Ex Boyfriend Is Back Should I Date Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.