Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Father Sleeping With Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Sleeping With Daughter? (2493 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Father Sleeping With Daughter / Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Sleeping With Daughter? by ernersinfobank(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
I was so shocked to my teeth when I was told of this story of a young teenage girl raped n impregnated by her biological father yesterday.
I want to ask what can be d cause of such abuse

Na waoooooo. This world sef.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter? by taryour(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe: Is it today? The world is filled with sick, perverted people. I really don't know what goes on in that twisted head of theirs!
SMH

u no lie my sister..
I don tire to dey hear all dis kain tory sef. Foolish God forsaken father.
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter? by agiboma(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
i hate these stories throw his ARSE in jail
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter? by ernersinfobank(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
To even make the case worst, the young girl has experienced her 1st aboortion. What an experience!
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter? by wiseman123: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
Its no news.
Agreed its a perversion but some fathers do it for rituals to gain fame, fortune, power and wealth,mundane things.
One of the frontline,richest business men in N.sleeps with his 1st daughter and this is the ritual behind his riches.
The Yorubas say that ''Isale Oro ni egbin''. Not all riches are clean!
Re: Father Sleeping With Daughter? by ernersinfobank(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
wiseman123: Its no news.
Agreed its a perversion but some fathers do it for rituals to gain fame, fortune, power and wealth,mundane things.
One of the frontline,richest business men in N.sleeps with his 1st daughter and this is the ritual behind his riches.
The Yorubas say that ''Isale Oro ni egbin''. Not all riches are clean!

Are you serious? Can this be linked to rituals? I never knew, I thought they lust after their daughters. Hhmmm

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Man Alive In India. "Death Has Forgotten Me" / Is It Advisable For Two Mother-in-laws To Stay In The Same House? / An Attitude Of Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.