Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Men Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Why (1073 Views)

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Why by babymi2(f): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
Can anyone give me some concrete and genuine reason why some men marries more than one wife?
Re: Men Why by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
d reason is nt far fetched.. mostly ojukokoro
Re: Men Why by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
There are more women dan men and de women are nt complaining, do their?
Re: Men Why by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ask pharaoh
Re: Men Why by bigl: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Men do so for a myriad of reason, some of which are silly. I'll try to itemize d ones I know:

1. Cos they are used to eating variety of potatoes. They enjoy havin variety of women

2. Cultural/religious reasons: d culture or religion permits them and they believe they should

3. Wen d 1st wife is fond of naggin/pissin them off constantly. They get another woman and use her to spite d 1st. If d 2nd turns out same tin like d 1st, he goes ahead and marries more and more

4. Some men have it in their genes and wld marry another for reasons they themselves can't say.

5. If d 1st wife can give birth at all or she can't give birth to a particular sex the man wants.

D list goes on and on. D important tin as a woman is to ensure u keep ur man. Though, there are extremely few good men/women out there, locate a good partner and ensure u keep him. Simple little tins piss men off. And some wld fight u tooth and nail.
Some men wld simply walk away without a word

Wish u all d best
Re: Men Why by dealordea(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2012
Can anybody tell me why some women tend to be with another when they are already married?
Re: Men Why by Lexusgs430: 5:53am On Apr 28, 2012
Variety is the spice of life!
Re: Men Why by femi4: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2012
Nothing as good as having a balance diet of women
Re: Men Why by bernfame(f): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2012
femi4: Nothing as good as having a balance diet of women

Nice one cheesy
Re: Men Why by bigl: 9:20pm On May 06, 2012
deal_ordea: Can anybody tell me why some women tend to be with another when they are already married?

For a myriad of "stupid" and sometimes, reasonable reasons.

For instance, wen u stop doin tins u did wen ur love lives started I.e. Goin to d movies, givin her attention even wen ur work schedule is tight, etc.

Women av what I call a short attention span. They get carried away easily by fiddly lil tins so much, they forget d 95% good they got and go after d 5% passin by.

So, they need constant jolt to keep them up and runnin or they'll wander away.

Guy, try upgrade
Re: Men Why by luckgames(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2012
baby-mi:
Can anyone give me some concrete and genuine reason why some men marries more than one wife?

If your first wife know it all
You marry second woman who don't know it all
That is respectful, considerate, fair and don't hid secret
Because you are from MI
Re: Men Why by MrCork17: 2:16pm On May 07, 2012
for additional punnnny. duh! undecided
Re: Men Why by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 07, 2012
baby-mi:
we are helpin those women wey dey find am hard to get a husband.haba nothin wrong if una share one husband nah after all half bread is better than none cool
Re: Men Why by coogar: 2:24pm On May 07, 2012
baby-mi:

it's a way of helping the staggering population of the females that are single and rotting away.
Re: Men Why by charles316: 2:49pm On May 07, 2012
reason being that p@ussy gets old easily so a man has to look for alternative na.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers / Things Married Ladies Or Abt To Shld Knw Abt Men / Intimate Talk With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.