Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Readers Club - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Readers Club (799 Views)

HELP: Ideas Needed For A Readers' Club In A Secondary School / His's Best Readers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Readers Club by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2007
Hey Nairalanders, Post any book or novel you'r reading now(that you think others would love), and the author, for people like me who loves reading.

I'm currently Reading The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene the Author of The 48 Laws of Power, and The 33 Strategies of War.

thats mine, Holla back

(1) (Reply)

Any Delsuite / As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities / Where I Am Going To Purchase Unn Advert Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.