Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack (34681 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Prof.ayodele Awojobi,the Scientist. / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Ojiofor: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
Jerome Ayodele and Andrew Leo Ogbonyomi - may the two profs and others who lost their life rest in peace...Amen.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Faithjane: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
what a great loss
cry
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by ochukoccna: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
Do you know how long it takes to produce a professor?
The number of years it takes?
RIP to the 2 professors' families. cry cry cry cry
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Cityguy: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
i want to believ that all these killings are done by fundamentalists with conivance of some of their brothers who do not have the guts but definitely delighted at the systematic elimination of christians in the north. what pains me is the fact that christians are not allowed to defnd themselves with guns. what stops us going to chusrch, market, etc with our own toys. i tell you, these madness will never stop. they enjoy killing us as they 'enjoy killing chicken' at the behest of their coward leaders and whatsoever they stand for. There is bound to be respect when you know I can harm you just as much as you can harm me.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Nobody: 5:35am On May 01, 2012
You cant rule out the posibility that the profs were targeted or rather victims of planned assasination.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by ad007: 5:44am On May 01, 2012
This is very sad! Things must really change in this country. This sad event really hits home for me as one of the departed professors is someone that I knew since I was 5 years old! (I am 39 now). It is senseless for our federal and Kano state governments to watch and let things like this go on.

A lot of non-indigenes like Prof. Leo lived in Kano for several years, raised his children there and helped to develop the city and yet to be killed for nothing than just worshiping his God?!!! We need to do something!

My condolences to the families of the departed. May God comfort you and give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Nobody: 5:53am On May 01, 2012
olaheavy:
however, if during the melee a Westerner who happened to be Christian or Muslim or Atheist was caught in a crossfire, so be it. It's called "accident,"
you dont even care about your people, for you,if your tribesman is killed, no problem as long as the killer is bokoharam or fulani.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by chino11(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2012
I thought Yorubas are not killed by the BH? Well yoroobas are people known for their suffering and smiling. Even when Bola Iger, Abioala, Kudirat, Funshow Williams where slaughtered by the ordinary almajiri boko haram yoroobas did not raise a finger, instead they went ahead to take bribe from the almajiris. What a doomed tribe called youoroba. cool
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by tpia5: 5:41pm On May 01, 2012
hmmm.

what was their salary level?

na wa o. undecided

bokoharam or the groups copying them, obviously has spies and ears everywhere.

may they RIP,and may God continue to expose the agents of evil.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by bibs(f): 6:17pm On May 01, 2012
RIP Daddy

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by olaheavy: 11:35pm On May 02, 2012
chino11: I thought Yorubas are not killed by the BH? Well yoroobas are people known for their suffering and smiling. Even when Bola Iger, Abioala, Kudirat, Funshow Williams where slaughtered by the ordinary almajiri boko haram yoroobas did not raise a finger, instead they went ahead to take bribe from the almajiris. What a doomed tribe called youoroba. cool
Igbo cannibal, leave our Yorubaland and go back to your cave in Biafra!
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by darediamond(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2012
tyuuyt
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by darediamond(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014

if each tribes go there way how many countries are we guna have in nigeria alone? Mumu

How many countries were we before the amalgamation didirin olofo??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). / Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.