Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Wife Caught Me!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Caught Me!!!! (6846 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by Lexusgs430: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2012
You should let shaggy and Rik Rok into your home to sing your wife a song!!!
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2012
Mr.Op,this is a mind game,do i made myself clear? This is now a game of wits and being smart.
She has caught you,thats it. Going to apologise is giving her the edge to discipline you in whatever fashion she deem fit,even if sleeping with the dogs to spite you.
Go bleep the woman again,then confront your wife confidently informing her thus:'' i have just bleeped monica again,what shiit can you do about it,afterall you dont really satisfy me the way she does(thats the catcher),yours is to manufacture babies alone. After this,get a few things and leave the house for weeks.
She will certainly become agitated and confused losing a husband to an unmarried woman. I tell you she will come begging you with promises of sexxual explosive sessions. When she comes begging,then and then you can beg her with strong promise never again to deviate in your marital obligations.
Peace out
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by horny4u(f): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

very simple: because she sets her eyes on unavailable married men. lol!

I see too many of my single friends doing this....if a man is unavailable either thru ring cuff or emotional unavailable or he is playing ping pong with your time and you are looking to marry ......simply walk away .....
If your heart is still there simply tell him to F off both of you then no there ain't no getting back after cursing him.
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by Dondav(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2012
Nice one @crown prince.
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by donlet(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sorry for the fact that she caught you and she will not want to trust you again. Just try to tell her it is not your fault but the devil's handwork. Let her know you will never repeat such act again and get your wife a very expensive give you know she can't resist.
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by tomnmenace(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
U say wetin?!!
U felt like a boy...., U cuddled her in ur matrimonial home... If wifee for no catch u, u for kpansh any n effry corner of d house! Menn! aint no remedy to dis ooo! cos dis kinda tin dont stop easily... u r definitely gonna see her sumtym n sumday soon n- orimi oh! -jolly continues.
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
You're asking what you should do? You should have thought about it before delving in @ d slightest temptation.
Are you truly repentant or just reacting because you've been caught?
Re: My Wife Caught Me!!!! by Andrew3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Cry and tell her to forgive you, It was the work of the devil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Is Up To Something... / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.