Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m (19434 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by purefella(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2012
kommy:

Please Purefella, how does one go about sponsoring a movie?
you will have to contact me!
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by purefella(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2012
Another good business you can do with 1.5m is to come down to lagos and rent a 10 rooms apartment complete building if you speak with some agent the 10rooms in a single building will be ready and available for you in 3 months because they will have to give some tenants quit notice and park ashewo full the rooms like 8 rooms for ashewo the other 2 rooms for admin , ashewo usually pay 30k monthly for each room , 30k times 8 rooms is huge cash , settling police monthly is not more than 10k and nah continuous money
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by lansha2006: 12:20am On May 03, 2012
@purefella, you must be kidding. Is that for real? If yes, why everybody no dey do d biz? To me that is not pure.
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by purefella(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2012
lansha2006: @purefella, you must be kidding. Is that for real? If yes, why everybody no dey do d biz? To me that is not pure.

dirty biz big cash most people don't look into it and there's no area you will go without ashewo house and if it's the movie biz you are talking about its fetch cash madly
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by BAKAREAAT(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2012
My friend tell me what you want but meanwhile you can attached yourself to any audit firm in abuja,tell them you want to work and please dont mind any amount they want to pay you ,just start
and from there you move i.e you will continue to look for job ,you can pick members in practice and
just look for the one in abuja environs and write them unsolicited Applications ,since you have ican certfication it become easier ,just dont mind but if mind and have a wrong mindset ,you may not be able to get sometthing remember wisdom of God is key.And for your 1.5 MILLION is a small
cash because you dont even know what to do about businees base on what you said,you need to have
knowledge of the business you want to do and the same time Acquire the necessary skills.
i dont the kind of business your wife is doing but if need be you can support her little if necessary .Again i will advice you to be prayerfull ,you know even in the church the devil is looking for scape Goat.The nigeria economy is totally bad now because of bad leadership except
one continue shell the powers of darkness consistent before answers remember the story of Daniel in the Bible .i will all the best
Taiwo(ACA)

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by FemiAdesina: 3:05pm On May 04, 2012
Hi peeps am into properties sales nd letting am looking for a small office to share and manage on the mainland, ikeja, surulere, anthony, maryland, yaba etc i want easy access for my clients.. Am not hoping for free but looking at monthly payment, all i need is a space i can put a table and a chair to welcome my clients and discuss before we go to d field i am usually on d road conducting inspection and meetings.. Plz if you can be of help am ready to play by rules. Text me i wil cal 08181856883
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by BAKAREAAT(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2012
Please just be calm the lord will see you through ,dont invest in wrong business.
Thank You
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by lansha2006: 8:40am On May 06, 2012
[quote author=purefella]

dirty biz big cash most people don't look into it and there's no area you will go without ashewo house and if it's the movie biz you are talking about its fetch cash madly
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by ace4luv69(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2012
The most important points I picked 4rm here are concrete mixer, bar and recharge card printing. abeg make una stop all dis advice wey no carry back up/practical. thanks
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by lansha2006: 4:13pm On May 06, 2012
purefella:

I am not interested in the film thing. Pls advise
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by purefella(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2012
Another money making business is BLOCK INDUSTRY , go to any of the housing estate they are advertising on TV , example like yotomi golden estate and couple of others i can't remember now but will update later.,their plot of land is 120k and you will get 2 plot for like 220k but mind you if you speak to the management of the estate and let them know your blocks will be cheaper or you will pay them monthly for about 10k they will give you up to acre of land to use for the block industry for some years till they place become a modern place by then or before you can decide either to buy the place or move to another rural place ., establishing the block industry won't cost you more than 1m because their are some people there that will give you cash to make blocks for them .,As simple as ABC but mindyou , you have to forget speaking too much english to do this business and don't look at your educational level .,INU IGBE LOWO WA

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by gogo2003: 10:05pm On May 08, 2012
@meritgold,Guys be wary of this concrete mixer guys,ripped my guy of 180k in 2010 on this NL as part contribution towards buying a concrete mixer.The Guy is a scammer
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by gogo2003: 10:34pm On May 08, 2012
the name then was achong omara achong,he has changed his phone no close to 6x
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by larion: 8:51pm On May 10, 2012
chipmunkey: THIS IS ONE THING I HATE ABOUT PAID EMPLOYMENT AS COMPARED TO SELF EMPLOYMENT.NOTHING COMPARES TO THE JOB SECURITY THAT COMES WITH IT.

^^^ My dear u don't need JOB SECURITY wen u v FINANCIAL SECURITY & guess wat, some pple won't even settle for any of d two because d pple with d best security r in d prison so they ll go for FINANCIAL FREEDOM.....do u knw d beauty of it, none of these is directly attributed to self employment, I've seen pple with doing good biz (self employment) on Monday and d whole tin crashed b4 Friday dt same week, wats d diff btw dt n some1 who lost his/her job, let's not dull our selves thinking self employment is d gateway to financial freedom......

@ OP, I rili feel ur pain, biz is good buh don't dull ya self, u r still a lil relaxed today cos of dt cash....hmmmn, m nt scaring any1 buh it cld go within 2wks, I always tell pple, one of d worst time to go in2 biz is wen u r desperate, d best time for u was wen dt job was flowing... make ur research so well n neva put in more dan 25% of dt moni in2 any biz without first experiencing wat d cash flow is like.....

M a fresh grad. i don't v any biz to tell, buh pardon me how old r u (I don't expect u 2 tell me) have u considered studying a lil more (nt necessarily masters) and seeking anoda job, yes we all knw there r no jobs buh dose with appropriate skill-set r changing jobs like a toddler changes diaper.

Think it well bro, frm wat u said u can't afford to gamble....I wish u goodluck, sorry better luck

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by oluwasanmi10: 11:25pm On May 10, 2012
Well,i will advise you to invest just 200,000k in a business i started 2 Months backs and my monthly income has increase to 200k monthly. your initial investment is in return for equivalent products and you have potential of making 600k/monthly.
if you are interested, my name is oluwasanmi 08125580256
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by Tatian(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2012
coolguy2002: hmmm. sacked by what
Must you know? That's not the point.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by savemysoul: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
home-bucks:
gud dayy house, I need an urgent advice. I have been relieved of my job in a bank just last week but my savings plus my entitlement sums to 1.5m. I served as a marketer for yrs. I have an ICAN cerificate. Am married with 2 kids. My wife does petty biz of baking. We live in Abuja. It came somehow as a shock but i have put it behind me. Should i start a busines? If yes i have no business idea. Pls house, advice me.

for me fix that 1.5m for like 2 years with a deal of 10% per month, that gives you time to be stable , re-organize urself and family ....then u can think of business......please don't rush to do any business at the moment...........10% gives 150k per month u can leave on that .......while u think ahead of next thing to do.my advice.
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
savemysoul:

for me fix that 1.5m for like 2 years with a deal of 10% per month, that gives you time to be stable , re-organize urself and family ....then u can think of business......please don't rush to do any business at the moment...........10% gives 150k per month u can leave on that .......while u think ahead of next thing to do.my advice.

If you know any savings deal that you put in 1.5m and the financial company pays you 150K a month, abeg tell me. grin

I will transfer all my savings immediately once I verify the institution's authenticity and capital & liquidity ratios. grin

I will put in N1.5m and a bank would give me N1.8m as interest a year, with my N1.5m still intact?

AHHH! Jackpot. Better than any lottery. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by savemysoul: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sagamite:

If you know any savings deal that you put in 1.5m and the financial company pays you 150K a month, abeg tell me. grin

I will transfer all my savings immediately once I verify the institution's authenticity and capital & liquidity ratios. grin

I will put in N1.5m and a bank would give me N1.8m as interest a year, with my N1.5m still intact?

AHHH! Jackpot. Better than any lottery. grin

My mistake........ 10% per year or more....depending on your nego power.....mainly don't rush into doing business
Re: I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
savemysoul:

My mistake........ 10% per year or more....depending on your nego power.....mainly don't rush into doing business

Lol. tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.