Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Compilation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation (13774 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej / Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation by putro(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2012
Mr irongate you and your Mumu president will never know peace as long as he refuse to give peace.
Re: Compilation by putro(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2012
Woe unto you. slowpoke.
Re: Compilation by olempe(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2012
Lmao grin

Koolking: BH is a passing phase. The situatn is on top of us

Lmaogrin
Re: Compilation by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 01, 2012
irongate jnr: if i were to be d secret service, i wl start wit u d poster. This thread is obviously part of the big plan of d bh thing. Wht do u stand to achieve, turn nigerian minds against GEJ? U r jst pathetic
Na wa 4 uo..so we must not critisice our president again?..or all those statements are not from him?..if u dont get it are those statement lies?
Re: Compilation by crackhouse(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2012
Fynist: "i had no shoes"
did u comprehend at all?
Re: Compilation by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2012
"BH are not ghost we know dem, we dine with dem, we wine with dem they are member of the public" Thank God he knows that their in his cabinet and it unfortunate that instead of solving the problem all is after is removing subsidy money so that they will have enough to share while bombing Nigeria. cos e know we can't do anything.... I sorry for the boy who had no shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Compilation by Omexonomy: 2:15pm On May 01, 2012
irongate jnr: if i were to be d secret service, i wl start wit u d poster. This thread is obviously part of the big plan of d bh thing. Wht do u stand to achieve, turn nigerian minds against GEJ? U r jst pathetic
on point. They want to make it look like BH ar winnig the war so that peole will turn against gej and voted for the notherner till the end of life
Re: Compilation by yungboss(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2012
Lmao, Irongate don suffer, this called TRANSFERRED AGGRESSION.
@irongate, sorry o.
The problem is,some of us are too sentimental, i heard some people saying sometime ago that even though the country will collapse let it be,and that it's because 'our brother' is there that's why 'they' want to discredit his effort...same thing Asari Dokubo said, that he wil fight to ensure Goodluck remains on d seat! (Also to mean that whether he's performing or not)
Re: Compilation by Omexonomy: 2:19pm On May 01, 2012
barikay: Gje is nt God? Or u think he is hapy. I pray u b in d position of leadership one day so that pple wl do same to u to ru.bish ur effort
thank you very much they want to use NL to make sure gej loose and BH win may God never allow them
Re: Compilation by Omexonomy: 2:23pm On May 01, 2012
surveycash: Terrorism is a global threat. Many countries have experienced it one time or the other. It's Nigeria's turn. We will get over it...GEJ

is it true or false pleasd be honest and sincere
Re: Compilation by OperaMini1(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2012
newacca: We will bring to book all the perpetrators grin grin
i'm very sure that d list is still downloading.
Re: Compilation by kay1one(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2012
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS NAIRALAND HAS DONE FOR US OH! BUT SERIOUSLY I THINK WE HAVE TO BEGIN TO REALIZE THAT THIS MAN IS VIRTUALLY NON EXISTENT AND WE HAVE TO DISCOVER A WAY TO WAKE HIM UP BEFORE THE FOOL DRIVES NIGERIA INTO A DITCH!!!..

1 Like

Re: Compilation by Ignatio(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2012

U sound like the president's kinsman.

1 Like

Re: Compilation by Eduvine(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2012
So guys if u like cal jona boy watever name u like, he stil remain ur president til 2015 if God alows and might even go ahead to contest 4 d 2015 election and i bet u, heaven wil nt fal. D problem wit most of u Nl is dat u ve nt been in leadership position. Come to think abt d isue of bombing dont we ve security men or do u want jona to cary gun and start chasing those 'cursed idiots'. Ans me? Though i am nt a fan of jona boy or pdp bt objectivity spiced wit gr8 sence of history has prevented me 4rm injecting bias into political commentry. May God grant us wisdom. I rest my case.
Re: Compilation by 3kay945(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2012
Eduvine: So guys if u like cal jona boy watever name u like, he stil remain ur president til 2015 if God alows and might even go ahead to contest 4 d 2015 election and i bet u, heaven wil nt fal. D problem wit most of u Nl is dat u ve nt been in leadership position. Come to think abt d isue of bombing dont we ve security men or do u want jona to cary gun and start chasing those 'cursed idiots'. Ans me? Though i am nt a fan of jona boy or pdp bt objectivity spiced wit gr8 sence of history has prevented me 4rm injecting bias into political commentry. May God grant us wisdom. I rest my case.
U must be jokin or actually dnt knw what u re saying..
Re: Compilation by Olaolufred(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2012

Not to turn Nigerians against MUmu Jona.
They already turned. Enduring him till the breaking point comes.
We are only repeating what He said like our village headmasters use to do when we were small.
Is it bad to be good pupils?
Be careful.
Re: Compilation by dont8(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2012
''Boko Haram are in my cabinent''. Hope suicide bombers are not among them.
Re: Compilation by Olaolufred(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2012
Ignatio:

U sound like the president's kinsman.

He(Irongate) is the second son of chief chop-chop of otuoke village.
His father recieved the church gift on behalf of the village.
So, he is part of the cake.
He has his quota in the Aso rock 2.5million daily food allowance.
I can't expect anything otherwise from him.
Re: Compilation by Olaolufred(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2012
Eduvine: So guys if u like cal jona boy watever name u like, he stil remain ur president til 2015 if God alows and might even go ahead to contest 4 d 2015 election and i bet u, heaven wil nt fal. D problem wit most of u Nl is dat u ve nt been in leadership position. Come to think abt d isue of bombing dont we ve security men or do u want jona to cary gun and start chasing those 'cursed idiots'. Ans me? Though i am nt a fan of jona boy or pdp bt objectivity spiced wit gr8 sence of history has prevented me 4rm injecting bias into political commentry. May God grant us wisdom. I rest my case.

Your words are like that of a baby learning how to talk.
Have you ever heard of the word CO in the military?
Acronyms of Commanding Officer.
The title your client carries is called Grand commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
A commander is supposed to issue his directive while our military follows.
Even though the military may know what to do. They can't move an inch until the commander commands.
May be Azazi had advised him in so many ways, but looks too coward to Issue the order.
Meanwhile no military, world over can go to war without presidential order.
So where is your defence heading to?

Do you know that UK military goes to war only when Queen elizabeth endorses it?
If old Mama is still active,
I don't know may be this zoologist had descended to thinking like those he is used to.
Oh, I see, someone said the 25Mhz brain he carries is damn too small to lead any community.
Re: Compilation by Eduvine(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2012
3kay945:
U must be jokin or actually dnt knw what u re saying..
Time shall tell. But earlier you wake up d beter 4 u.
Re: Compilation by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2012
"the activities of boko haram will end by June".
Re: Compilation by Eduvine(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2012
Olaolufred:

Your words is like that of a baby learning how to talk.
Have you ever heard of the word CO in the military?
Acronyms of Commanding Officer.
The title your client carries is called Grand commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
A commander is supposed to issue his directive while our military follows.
Even though the military may know what to do. They can't move an inch until the commander commands.
May be Azazi had advised him in so many ways, but looks too coward to Issue the order.
Meanwhile no military, world over can go to war without presidential order.
So where is your defence heading to?
Thank u 4 d polite insult but i am too civilized to go into verbal abuse wit anybody. Let me ask u some few question? Do d sss boss need jona's order 2 defend himself or d fmr IG dat was attack in his hdqter. Do u tink boko haram is writen on peoples face. Mind u there ar nt like d militant dat live in d creeks.
Re: Compilation by 3kay945(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2012
Eduvine: Time shall tell. But earlier you wake up d beter 4 u.
Yeah., i understand u becos i knw ur type.
Re: Compilation by mikron(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2012
make una leave my broda alone o. "HE IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION"

1 Like

Re: Compilation by surveycash(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2012
Omexonomy:
is it true or false pleasd be honest and sincere

Am being honest...
Re: Compilation by kadree(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2012
"ANY PERPETRATOR FOUND WILL BE DECISIVELY DEALT WITH"
Re: Compilation by azpekuliar: 4:58pm On May 01, 2012
kacheezy: "the perpetrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book"...in the early days of the bombings..."dastardly" was his favourite adjective....

Classic GEJ. My favourite. cheesy
Re: Compilation by Eduvine(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2012
3kay945:
Yeah., i understand u becos i knw ur type.
0 Hmm wat do u mean by dat.
Re: Compilation by Nairaboi(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2012
. . . U are what? A Mo.ron.. . Is he not the Commander in Chief of arm forces again? What are u again? A F.ool.
Re: Compilation by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 01, 2012
Father, forgive them for they do not knw wht they r doing!

ONUM, MECHIM!!!
Re: Compilation by kay1one(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2012
Eduvine: Thank u 4 d polite insult but i am too civilized to go into verbal abuse wit anybody. Let me ask u some few question? Do d sss boss need jona's order 2 defend himself or d fmr IG dat was attack in his hdqter. Do u tink boko haram is writen on peoples face. Mind u there ar nt like d militant dat live in d creeks.
Guy U R Too Arrogant To Accept The TRUTH! The Prior Post Was All TRUTH! Na Until Bomb Blow For Your Face U Go Stop All This Foolishness?! Mchewww!!!...
Re: Compilation by 1025: 5:20pm On May 01, 2012
we know the sponsors of boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psychiatric Test To Be Conducted On Serving Policemen, Recruits – IGP / 7 Officials Stole Billions From NEMA – Presidency / Bashir Magashi Pledges Support For Military Widows Of 1992 Planes Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.