Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Compilation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation (13647 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej / Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation by kay1one(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2012
I Have Noticed That 'Nigerians' Dont Have A 'Mass Transit' Culture! -At Introduction Of Mass Transit Buses In Abuja As 'Palliative' For Fuel Subsidy Removal!
THIS IS THE SAME IDIOT THAT ONCE HAD ON SHOES!!!
Re: Compilation by realsammie(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2012
hw do u expect a terroris to fight anoda terrorist l...anyway"I STRONGLY CONDEMN THE act"
Re: Compilation by realsammie(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2012
hw do u expect a terroris to fight anoda terrorist...anyway"I STRONGLY CONDEMN THE act"
Re: Compilation by dont8(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2012
Godman_n:

It is not his duty to carry arms and fight Boko Haram, but it is his duty to employ the best hands available and motivate them. The question now is has he deployed and motivated our best hands to fight Boko Haram, to reshape our politics, to reshape our economy? The answers are No. So he is not fit for the Office he is occupying. He should go if he cannot get our best out of us.

How did GEJ help to expose the fraud in the Oil sector? He unwittingly lead us into it. He tried to further impoverish us by imposing more money on fuel and thereby hiding his pals who are the main beneficiary of the Fraud in the oil sector. Why did the fraud skyrocket under GEJ? Who do you think is the biggest beneficiary outside GEJ? Where did he raise all the money they used to win the costliest election in our nation history? Of course from Oil sector and others. You think the Madueke woman and the NNPC guys stole those money without the knowledge of the Presidency? Who made Ahmadu the PPRA chairman except GEJ? GEJ is responsible for the fraud in oil sector. He did not create it, but benefitted from it. He also failed to employ capable hands, enforce discipline and motivate properly. These are his job. His job is not reading only prepared speeches. His duty is to learn how to share out responsibilities to capable people and monitor them poroperly.

GEJ and the whole of PDP has no Agenda from Nigeria. it is too obvious and we cannot give them any benefit of doubts. There are to many facts that will tell you that GEJ and his PDP people, ACN CPC minus Buhari inclusive are all CRIMINALS with no interest of the nation at hand. We cannot give them Bednefit of doubts. If I have my way, I will hang all of them for wasting our generations.

When you tell a lie, you deserve insults. Are u not in Nigeria? Have you no brain to tell us that GEJ should be supported? Can you support a criminal? How much wealth has GEJ accumulated? Can an honest man do that? Don't tell me he is not the only one. A criminal is a criminal not minding the number of fellow criminals he has. So GEJ is a criminal like most Nigeria politicians.Any person that supports a criminal, especially by trying to turn logic upside down as you have done, deserve every insult. That person is the idiot; not people that expose him as you want us to believe
Are you a Psycologist? I was lazy to type, but you typed my mind out, God bless you for this insightful.
Re: Compilation by Eduvine(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2012
Godman_n:

It is not his duty to carry arms and fight Boko Haram, but it is his duty to employ the best hands available and motivate them. The question now is has he deployed and motivated our best hands to fight Boko Haram, to reshape our politics, to reshape our economy? The answers are No. So he is not fit for the Office he is occupying. He should go if he cannot get our best out of us.

How did GEJ help to expose the fraud in the Oil sector? He unwittingly lead us into it. He tried to further impoverish us by imposing more money on fuel and thereby hiding his pals who are the main beneficiary of the Fraud in the oil sector. Why did the fraud skyrocket under GEJ? Who do you think is the biggest beneficiary outside GEJ? Where did he raise all the money they used to win the costliest election in our nation history? Of course from Oil sector and others. You think the Madueke woman and the NNPC guys stole those money without the knowledge of the Presidency? Who made Ahmadu the PPRA chairman except GEJ? GEJ is responsible for the fraud in oil sector. He did not create it, but benefitted from it. He also failed to employ capable hands, enforce discipline and motivate properly. These are his job. His job is not reading only prepared speeches. His duty is to learn how to share out responsibilities to capable people and monitor them poroperly.

GEJ and the whole of PDP has no Agenda from Nigeria. it is too obvious and we cannot give them any benefit of doubts. There are to many facts that will tell you that GEJ and his PDP people, ACN CPC minus Buhari inclusive are all CRIMINALS with no interest of the nation at hand. We cannot give them Bednefit of doubts. If I have my way, I will hang all of them for wasting our generations.

When you tell a lie, you deserve insults. Are u not in Nigeria? Have you no brain to tell us that GEJ should be supported? Can you support a criminal? How much wealth has GEJ accumulated? Can an honest man do that? Don't tell me he is not the only one. A criminal is a criminal not minding the number of fellow criminals he has. So GEJ is a criminal like most Nigeria politicians.Any person that supports a criminal, especially by trying to turn logic upside down as you have done, deserve every insult. That person is the idiot; not people that expose him as you want us to believe
There is something i like concerning dis post, u were able to conderm d man and his weakness. Nt like some others who ar 2 tribalistic to adres d issue at stake.
Re: Compilation by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2012
My condolence to all the families dat lost their loved ones to this dastard act. Always sending his condolences as if they were birthday wishes. The lattest one nw by mr president is dat nigerians shld nt be discouraged and i ask myslf HOW? God shld v mercy on us.
Re: Compilation by greenhouse2012: 7:02pm On May 02, 2012
The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.
Re: Compilation by lillaowow(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2012
can sumone pls compile the viarious comments+ the place of d bomb blast into one post

I think we shld start documenting all his "DUMB" comments, maybe that way, he wld realize how FOOLish/cluelesss he is

1 Like

Re: Compilation by Werehkpe: 12:08am On May 09, 2012
Godman_n:

Well, I belief GEJ has appointed the best he could get around to head critical positions. Look at the credentials/CV's of Okonjo, Dezieni, Ote etc. I dont know what else you want him to do. Its the system that makes it look as if his appointments are stupid. As per Ahmadu, it was Yar Adua that appointed him!

And please when did ALL these fraud escalate sef? 2008 - 2010! GEJ wasn't president then but Vice. The late Yar Adua was president! Like i always say. GEJ is just unfortunate to have inherited such a rotten circumstance. He inherited more than 50 years of a decaded and now rotten system. He wont solve them in under 2years in office after all he is not Jesus or the Prophet Mohammed. All he needs is support from u and I!
Re: Compilation by gowaga68: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Was OBJ an aboki? Man talk sense not sensless.
Omexonomy:
on point. They want to make it look like BH ar winnig the war so that peole will turn against gej and voted for the notherner till the end of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State / Alcohol Consumers In Akwa-Ibom To Pay Taxes / Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.