Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps (954 Views)

Poll: Think of your 5 worst customer care service, what gender was involved?

Male: 50% (1 vote)
Female: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2012
If and when I do have a business I would limit the role of women as much as possible. Women are a pain to deal with, they are too emotional and when they are given just small power the misuse it. I mean think of your 5 worst customer service experiences, what gender was involved Male or Female?
Can you think of that female boss that was not a pain?

Sitting here this morning and seeing how women in charge are behaving I can only help but say their roles should end in the kitchen! angry angry angry
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chrisbenogor: If and when I do have a business I would limit the role of women as much as possible. Women are a pain to deal with, they are too emotional and when they are given just small power the misuse it. I mean think of your 5 worst customer service experiences, what gender was involved Male or Female?
Can you think of that female boss that was not a pain?

Sitting here this morning and seeing how women in charge are behaving I can only help but say their roles should end in the kitchen! angry angry angry

That is a bit harsh, trust me I know what you are talking about. However, when you find a woman who does her job well as a manager, you cannot help but admire and respect them (more than men) because like you suggested, it is so easy to want to limit them to the kitchen or petty trading. A woman manages Nairaland well, bear that in mind.
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
maclatunji:

That is a bit harsh, trust me I know what you are talking about. However, when you find a woman who does her job well as a manager, you cannot help but admire and respect them (more than men) because like you suggested, it is so easy to want to limit them to the kitchen or petty trading. A woman manages Nairaland well, bear that in mind.
Common boss, reason the matter now, its why I said Generally. Mukina dey try, but just imagine if the nairaland was in the hands of our famous female cabal grin grin grin
Oya answer the poll now, your worst 5 experiences? grin grin
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Common boss, reason the matter now, its why I said Generally. Mukina dey try, but just imagine if the nairaland was in the hands of our famous female cabal grin grin grin
Oya answer the poll now, your worst 5 experiences? grin grin

Who is this guy that wants to put me in trouble? grin Abeg, I don't know any female cabal O. All I know are delectable, refined and accomplished ladies on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Alakoba
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2012
^^^ So you d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ fear the cabal eh? Don't worry they are not in this section now, you know they prefer to deal with other "personal" issues hehehehehe.

(1) (Reply)

How People Increase Their Google Adsense Earnings To $300 Per Month / Why Should You Buy Land ? / Where Do You Find People Who Require Car Hire\charter Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.