Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls (4585 Views)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by jeffp: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2012
i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...
i am 27years old and she is 21 years old..we ar in d same class...and we hav been so close for the past 3years...
WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS..AND SHE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I CANT BREAK UP WIT HER.....and she told me that she had stopped what she was doing she was sorry...After 3weeks...something happened wen i visited her compound.. I found her and d guy chatting.i tried to caution her and told her that why she is so so stubborn.(bECAUSE SEEING HER AND D GUY WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME REMEMBER THE PAST..since she claimed that she and d guy ar nt talking again )).as i was talkin to her in an angry tone...d boy got up and started fighting me..and it resulted in me having injuries..because people from my girlfriend'scompound joined and fought me.and she stood and WALKED OUT ON ME. instead of her to still come to apologize...she told me that she what us to take a step downward in the relationship.Bcause i am too possesive about her and i embrassed her in her compound....IS DAT NT FUNNY?

And do u know this SAME GUY STAYS IN HER HOSTEL COMPOUND TILL NOW AND SHE SAYS SHE WILL NT LEAVE THE COMPOUND.

she later said we can continue dating but..there need to be changes..and this is what i noticed.

1> SHE SAID SHE CAN NEVER COME TO SPEND THE NIGHTS IN MY HOUSE AGAIN.
2> SHE PASSWORDS HER BLACKBERRY AND I CAN EVEN CHECK HER PHONES
3> she treats me like anyhw and walks out on me on every given opportunity.
4> SHE CHANGED MY PET NAME ON HER PHONE FROM my cherish TO Jeffzain and Jeffmtn.
5> she SAYS THAT THIS SPACE WILL WORK IN THE RELATIONSHIP.
6> She only comes and sees me in d day and goes back to her house in d evenings.
7. before the fight..she deleted the boy's number from her phone..bt after the fight she saved the boys number back to her phone.

it hurts me everyday.pls i need comments. she keeps on saying she loves me...
before in d past we were so close like brother and sister...nw it is d opposite.
SHE IS MY ONLY FRIEND..AND I SINCERLY LOVE HER....WEN I MEAN ONLY FRIEND..I MEAN ONLY FRIEND...I GAT NO OTHER FRIEND..BCAUSE SHE MADE ME SEE I CAN HAV ALL THE FRIENDS I NEED IN HER... BUT ALL THIS HAVE CHANGED WHEN SHE STARTED MIXING UP WITH PEOPLE.''

N.B: i am a young man and a student in my finals..i am nt poor bt i am comfortable..wen i mean comfortable i am....bt dis changes have been so shocking and it is tearing me apart.

Can u b in this kind of relationship and be okay.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by stephen121(f): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2012

0. jeffp: Quote Post
i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...
i am 27years old and she is 21 years old..we ar in d same class...and we hav been so close for the past 3years...
WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS..AND SHE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I CANT BREAK UP WIT HER.....and she told me that she had stopped what she was doing she was sorry...After 3weeks...something happened wen i visited her compound.. I found her and d guy chatting.i tried to caution her and told her that why she is so so stubborn.(bECAUSE SEEING HER AND D GUY WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME REMEMBER THE PAST..since she claimed that she and d guy ar nt talking again )).as i was talkin to her in an angry tone...d boy got up and started fighting me..and it resulted in me having injuries..because people from my girlfriend'scompound joined and fought me.and she stood and WALKED OUT ON ME. instead of her to still come to apologize...she told me that she what us to take a step downward in the relationship.Bcause i am too possesive about her and i embrassed her in her compound....IS DAT NT FUNNY?

And do u know this SAME GUY STAYS IN HER HOSTEL COMPOUND TILL NOW AND SHE SAYS SHE WILL NT LEAVE THE COMPOUND.

she later said we can continue dating but..there need to be changes..and this is what i noticed.

4> SHE CHANGED MY PET NAME ON HER PHONE FROM my cherish TO Jeffzain and Jeffmtn.
6> She only comes and sees me in d day and goes back to her house in d evenings.
7. before the fight..she deleted the boy's number from her phone..bt after the fight she saved the boys number back to her phone.

before in d past we were so close like brother and sister...nw it is d opposite.
SHE IS MY ONLY FRIEND..AND I SINCERLY LOVE HER....WEN I MEAN ONLY FRIEND..I MEAN ONLY FRIEND...I GAT NO OTHER FRIEND..BCAUSE SHE MADE ME SEE I CAN HAV ALL THE FRIENDS I NEED IN HER... BUT ALL THIS HAVE CHANGED WHEN SHE STARTED MIXING UP WITH PEOPLE.''

N.B: i am a young man and a student in my finals..i am nt poor bt i am comfortable..wen i mean comfortable i am....bt dis changes have been so shocking and it is tearing me apart.

No you cant be in this kind of relationship and be okay. If she is not making you happy , I see no reason why you should still be with her. Well if you really love her and you still want to continue with the relationship then you should be comfortable with what she does.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by stephen121(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2012

No you cant be in this kind of relationship and be okay. If she is not making you happy , I see no reason why you should still be with her. Well if you really love her and you still want to continue with the relationship then you should be comfortable with what she does.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by stephen121(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2012

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by 2goodbobo(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2012
Any relationship that is plage by incessant lack of trust, is as good as kissing it good bye. Bro that girl don't deserve your love. Am sorry to disillusion you but I bet you that you can also find happiness else where. She is not your last bustop cos there are many fishes in the river. Her attitude is a clear pointer that she is now in love with the other guy. Just dump her sorry arse already!
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by 2goodbobo(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2012
*plague
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by mabcos: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
pls start running as fast and as long as your legs can carry you. If she wants you like b4, she'll run after u, if not, u'll only b free 4rom some monumental bondage & loose nothin, instead gain another best luck.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Rotmyt: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
It looks like the girl is greatly distracted, yet still likes you, knows you'll do anything for her and she has just began to take advantage of it. It'll only get worse and you'll get hurt. Get yourself together and take a long walk, no matter difficult it is. She may/ she may not change. Don't wait for it. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by cowgurl: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
jeffp: i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...

Jeffzain or jeffmtn, y open a new thread 4 dis topic? Or beta stil, wat went wrong wit d one u opened 4 days ago? Are d pages filled up?
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by dealordea(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2012
jeffp: i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...

jeffp:

Bros!! Walai you be the authentic computerized mugu, nigeria has ever produce!! Infact I dey vex as am replying to this post because you really fall guy hand, maybe if you don't know, men rule the world, without us, they will starve to death for good passionate SE.X and yet you get beating simply because a bit.ch you are seeing,sees you as the weak type of guy! Am very sure this Bitc.t must have set you up with that guy... God, first the feelings I have for the girl that moment is bye gone or maybe na gonebye and she will regret crossing my part!!! She gave you green light after the beating yet you still come low and weak to accept her of which after that the bit.ch lay down rules and regulation for the bobo ode, on how she will always come to visit you!!! Thank your star sey am not God, I will sink you to hell without even weighing your deeds because you are disgrace and idiot to the man-hood!!! If you value your life! A lot of Bitc.hs are out there ready for your tpye!! If you don't you know, she does care about the friendship you guys shared in the past, the present guy is blowing her puss.y away, like bomb wey explode.. Who knows maybe the guy have licked her kitty on several occassion when u bang her missionary style and don't think am mean about my comment but you disgrace God when u got beating for the sake of common one naira TOT.O wey no get value for naija boys market!! I know you are having a big bang emotional trouble but its time you look forward on how to mess a lot of them in camp when u finish.. Most of them are now desperate, we make them know they have no value again... Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 01, 2012
dats d problem with all this small girls using blackberry et al., they think they ve arrived.....not contented at all....

2 Likes

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by tellwisdom: 4:56pm On May 01, 2012
Bro, since you have yanshed and pressed her breasttt. No worry then angry angry
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On May 01, 2012

Lagunski, can i put my fine head on your chest of breastt??. it wont pain wink wink undecided
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by frank317: 5:23pm On May 01, 2012

apart from being a fool for a man, i think you have serious personality issues that you should help yourself by solving before u even date another girl in ur life. here are some of them:

1. you date and fall inlove with a girl in your class, now if it were someone else i wont complain, but with u, this shows u are narrow minded, introverted, stingy and unfriendly. the world is larger than you class and u need to widen ur horizon. please break off from this wall of insecurity!

2. her boyfriend and NEIGBOURS join hand to beat you: when i read this i asked myself, wating concern them, but this made me see u are a person who easily form bad first impression. you are just not a likeable person and u are everything that girl does not want in a man. you are proud yet u know nothing. her neigbours hate u, i wonder how she must have felt about this. the bad news is that u are so stuck up in ur world that u dont have a single idea that u are simply hated by many and not just ur girl.

3. you dont have any friend but her even at 27: now i think i also dont like you. you push people away from you, telling ur self that you dont need them in your life. well, let me tell u something no man is an island, and its a pity that you are just discovering it after 27yrs of a miserable life. now she is gone and you are lonely.

generally, i think you have more issues than the girl in quote. please let her be, because you are driving her crazy by being in her life. YOU ARE AN UNWANTED PEST.

NB: at 27, you are not a kid, but my 14 years old little brother will never act like u.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by OMOELESHE(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2012
U should look 4 another girl.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by ijebuboy18(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2012
This doesn't sound like a rship, seems more like you are the mugu n she's ur maga kinda thing. Dude move on, regardless of how painful it is, since she has taken actions 2 stop u being in her life, you also need 2 do the same.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by agb2011(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2012
cowgurl: Jeffzain or jeffmtn, y open a new thread 4 dis topic? Or beta stil, wat went wrong wit d one u opened 4 days ago? Are d pages filled up?
thank God someone noticed. I was begining 2wonder why he opened another thread wit diff topic for the same story.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by 190: 11:50pm On May 02, 2012
Nigerian girls

Mma bin nu -

God forbid bad tin - tufiakwa!!
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by zalight(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2012
Sir,u just hit the nail in the head,the most important aspect in a communication is wat is not being said and that is something your wisdom have boldly highlighted to us...A final year student in a Nigeria university got beaten by a guy in his girlfriend's hostel with the help of other students in the hostel...says it all...Will i want my sister to date such a weakling with an unlimited insecurity issues?NO

apart from being a fool for a man, i think you have serious personality issues that you should help yourself by solving before u even date another girl in ur life. here are some of them:

1. you date and fall inlove with a girl in your class, now if it were someone else i wont complain, but with u, this shows u are narrow minded, introverted, stingy and unfriendly. the world is larger than you class and u need to widen ur horizon. please break off from this wall of insecurity!

2. her boyfriend and NEIGBOURS join hand to beat you: when i read this i asked myself, wating concern them, but this made me see u are a person who easily form bad first impression. you are just not a likeable person and u are everything that girl does not want in a man. you are proud yet u know nothing. her neigbours hate u, i wonder how she must have felt about this. the bad news is that u are so stuck up in ur world that u dont have a single idea that u are simply hated by many and not just ur girl.

3. you dont have any friend but her even at 27: now i think i also dont like you. you push people away from you, telling ur self that you dont need them in your life. well, let me tell u something no man is an island, and its a pity that you are just discovering it after 27yrs of a miserable life. now she is gone and you are lonely.

generally, i think you have more issues than the girl in quote. please let her be, because you are driving her crazy by being in her life. YOU ARE AN UNWANTED PEST.

NB: at 27, you are not a kid, but my 14 years old little brother will never act like u.[/quote]
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by swintiney: 10:47pm On May 16, 2012
stay with her, una go fit date... na water dey carry go so javascript:void(0);
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by menix(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2012
@ O.P... I sincerely doubt u re 27 cous attainin such age wiv ur reasonin meanz u ve got a premature brain cellz.. Comfortable mugu... Datz wat she callz u...
cmon get a life
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by GboyegaD(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2012
While I blame her for infidelity I think you would get more blames. What do you still want from someone who is not sincere to you? Since you no longer trust her and now want to start reading through her phone, why not just walk away? What would you call the foundation of a good relationship? Perhaps, if you have the right answer to my last question you would know what to do.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by ayojango(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2012
FOOL small boy is she your first girl,so because uv tasted her honey u cnt let it go!she's even makin d rules.ur lucky they dnt scatter ur head. Since u live alone alone y cnt u invite other babes,go to wher ther r many chicks n dump ds ASS hole.b sharp man.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by kuphid(f): 11:43am On May 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
frank3.16:

1. you date and fall inlove with a girl in your class, now if it were someone else i wont complain, but with u, this shows u are narrow minded, introverted, stingy and unfriendly. the world is larger than you class and u need to widen ur horizon. pleasebreak off from this wall of insecurity!

NB: at 27, you are not a kid, but my 14 years old little brother will never act like u.

U nailed it man, I so love dis!

Op,u need 2 work on ursef,d problem is not reaaly the gal its u,
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Enitsua(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2012
There is one thing i hate bout Nl'ers most of them talk very carelessly without any remorse, this young man made a plea & asked for advice instead of u guys to do this u r insulting him nd making matters worse.. see my guy, seriously i was not happy wen i read ur post...i never knew dat some guys r still passing thru dis kind of sshit, from ur post i cn infer two things
First, u lost dat girl a long time ago, dat other guy is bleeping her constantly and u know it
Secondly, u r rilly insecure and u need to change ur personality, u r a somewhat weakling, which i can see is just ur nature, but bro u gotta work on ur slf
Dude ur d one dat is suppose to making girls cry, ur d one dats supposed to be bleeping many other girls & she'l cm begging & fighting d other girls...u need to make friends both male friends and female friends, no 1 cn survive in isolation, get out of this shell u r in & experience d real world cus if u dnt wen u go for service u'l end up more miserable. mehn pls work on ur personality, read books on how to do dis...browse on the internet do what u hav to do to fix urself and trust me wen ur done making the necessary changes, u'l b suprised how ur girl will come bck & apologise to u, & wen dis happens invite her to ur house, f.uck her real gud & wen u guys r done whisper in her ear 'baby make thunder fire u' & send her out.
Dude am 21 & i'v had my fair share of womanliness's & no girl in her miserable existence can do to me wot she is doing to u......Take my advise
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2012
Enitsua:
Dude am 21 & i'v had my fair share of womanliness's & no girl in her miserable existence can do to me wot she is doing to u......Take my advise
u just 21 and u here saying u've had ur fair share wiv women? u started at 9 rite?

2 Likes

Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u just 21 and u here saying u've had ur fair share wiv women? u started at 9 rite?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Skyloloprince(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2012
Jeff,,,, just step out of d relationship if u lov urself.... If after 3yrs wit dis girl she did al dis den even if u marry her u wil b her dog,,,, I sbegg u, listen dt boi in her compound pumps her well @nite, if u get mi, so stp bein d painter,,,,, I understnd u lov her and all dt shit,,,, better get her of ur mind, if u wana liv lng
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by afrodiva: 2:21am On May 21, 2012
Forget her and move on she's not worth it.try and also make friends. People sometimes get scared when u are too clingy emotionally and I think yuve been very clingy.ur young have fun, make friends, broaden ur interests .I wish u all the best.
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Enitsua(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Baby am just trying to Spur dis heart broken guy No offence...and for d record i started at 8 ...#winks#
Re: Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls by Abeggi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
frank3.16:

Surely, the OP has his issues, but you are being unnecessarily acerbic and overly presumptuous!

Barring the use of a psychic ball, the inferences you have drawn are based on insufficient information, faulty logic and on psychological projection.

I think YOU have quite a number of issues that you need to deal with; much more than the OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man / Look At The Clock And Tell Us What Says Ur Time (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.