Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (66586 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Can someone please give us an update on the outcome of the meeting.
Thanks
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by maverick123: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi guyz
A friend of mine was invited cos he has just d final stage of ICAN left 2 write.He was informed dat it is d coy's policy dat no trainee is allowed 2 write an exam until after one year(to avoid distraction) and consequently,he was asked if he would defer the stage until after one year if picked.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
HMM...more info please.
Thanks.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
maverick123: Hi guyz
A friend of mine was invited cos he has just d final stage of ICAN left 2 write.He was informed dat it is d coy's policy dat no trainee is allowed 2 write an exam until after one year(to avoid distraction) and consequently,he was asked if he would defer the stage until after one year if picked.

Buh didn't he tell them that during his 1st interview? Or did they just find out? Sorry o buh I thnk they coulda just asked him over the fone. undecided
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adefash(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
CoTif: Hi all, nnpc is currently recruiting. Visit http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/.
guy how do i create log in account to apply. i cant find where i can create an account.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Click on the 'graduate trainee application' or 'Experienced Hire Application', as the case may be.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Just ruminatin and facin d reality nw....i chked 2ru pwc uk recruitment process...found out there are always 2 interviews conducted b4 employment offer....these set of guys invited are probably on their "A" list...while others(my self included) are probably on their "waitin list"....if any of the A list candidates doesnt meet their requirements than pple on their waitin list wud b called upon....**my guess**
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
na wao...different opinions...some have given up already...hmmmn...Thank God for other equally good options. By friday most likely we shld get the final verdict.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
I disagree with u @walexy; who says its the same process for UK and naija? Besides Banke's mail stated that the OPQ was the FINAL assessment. This chat is probably to clarify some things. In fact I would rather consider myself A list and the guys called for the chat pple that need a "Second Chance" to prove they can be shortlisted. I remain hopeful, u should too.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ kolkleen, come on man. In ur opinion a fone call is d best medium 2 convey such an intricate matter. They were still undecided whether 2 pick him during d interview that is y he wasn't told.

@ walexxy, ur theory is so pessimistic and erroneous. They invited just 8 peepz mind u. It can be inferred from ur theory that pwc will recruit only 8 peepz. Guess again bro.

U peepz should just relax... Working nerves will not make things better or worst.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
so na only 8 dem call na him cause all this drama...if jstrings abi na g-strings is ryt. Then i don get the job.see the successful guys @ training or medicals...i need to have 2 rounds before i sleep!

@walaxyll i knw folks that got the offer last yr and two yrs back and they all did only one stage interview so u can go to uk and apply!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
friendlyY: so na only 8 dem call na him cause all this drama...if jstrings abi na g-strings is ryt. Then i don get the job.see the successful guys @ training or medicals...i need to have 2 rounds before i sleep!

@walaxyll i knw folks that got the offer last yr and two yrs back and they all did only one stage interview so u can go to uk and apply!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
_______ (=D
__//...II......\\____ \
*NG**NG* II*NG**NG**NG**NG*\\ 
------------------ 
Hahahaha= Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ as laff wan make motor. jam me ‎​O°˚˚˚˚˚°
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Something else that comes to mind is that there was no 'congratulations' on the message sent neither has anyone received a rejection mail. Lets keep hope alive. Our Father(GOD) would definitely finish the good work HE has started.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by olabode89(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lols... @friendY 2 rounds of wetin..#winks

Hmm if j-strings is spot on with his number of peeps that were invited(8 people) I think I shud start shopping for nice shirts and tie + shoe...#winks cos baba God don finish d work o.

We shoud b optimistic...see u all @ PwC Audit, Tax or Advisory all Join!!!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adaku123(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
I just remembered that at my 2nd chat which was far b4 the opq assesment, I was told dat some departments needed more recruits than others... As dey were bigger like Tax.. I strongly expressed no interest in tax, except I could be assured a change of department within the first couple of yrs.. Dis is cos I ve a science background.. I was told dat for instance dey cud have 20spaces in tax compared to maybe 5 in audit/assurance and 1 in advisory.. So it is possible dat dey ve identified departments were spaces are available nd are matching it with the interests expressed at d interview and best candidates.. Buh who knows undecided

maybe we should declare wat depts we r interested in to relieve the tension! hahaha .. It might do d opposite! tongue
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
My EnemyY, u had better get off my back cause gstringz can be used a a lethal weapon
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Everybody has come out of hiding grin
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
adaku123: I just remembered that at my 2nd chat which was far b4 the opq assesment, I was told dat some departments needed more recruits than others... As dey were bigger like Tax.. I strongly expressed no interest in tax, except I could be assured a change of department within the first couple of yrs.. Dis is cos I ve a science background.. I was told dat for instance dey cud have 20spaces in tax compared to maybe 5 in audit/assurance and 1 in advisory.. So it is possible dat dey ve identified departments were spaces are available nd are matching it with the interests expressed at d interview and best candidates.. Buh who knows undecided

maybe we should declare wat depts we r interested in to relieve the tension! hahaha .. It might do d opposite! tongue

eeeem Ms. Adaku...you had a pre-OPQ 2nd interview and didnt share that with us before now? I find that kinda selfish of you. Cos you come here to look for the latest info and yet u withheld that. And you and ur science backgroun isshh...iv gat a solid science (engineering)background too and i indicated interest in advisory unit but clearly stated that I dont find myself limited to that as I am flexible and could venture into a new field as long as I find the job challenging and business related. If you wanna stick to pure science you shouldnt have applied. By the NNPC is recruiting again...its pure science ehn?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Clemayara(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmmnnnn...its getting even more interesting as new events unfold...Bottom line...lets join hands in prayers that we may all be selected
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by personp(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
hahaha..quite a numba of d posts here r kinda hilarious...I fink we shud stil stick 2 being positive...as long as u haven't bin told its d end of d line for u...hole on 2 any glimmer of hope u may have
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Clemayara: Hmmmmnnnn...its getting even more interesting as new events unfold...Bottom line...lets join hands in prayers that we may all be selected

yes sir....pray for me sir
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
friendlyY:

eeeem Ms. Adaku...you had a pre-OPQ 2nd interview and didnt share that with us before now? I find that kinda selfish of you. Cos you come here to look for the latest info and yet u withheld that. And you and ur science backgroun isshh...iv gat a solid science (engineering)background too and i indicated interest in advisory unit but clearly stated that I dont find myself limited to that as I am flexible and could venture into a new field as long as I find the job challenging and business related. If you wanna stick to pure science you shouldnt have applied. By the NNPC is recruiting again...its pure science ehn?

Well, she actually stated that earlier, not sure if she did so here or NHJ tho grin, all the same no need to come down so hard on her wink. ya'll can settle your ish when you resume work tongue
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by wuragold2: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
My journey with PWC ended in June as I didn't scale thru d test.... Howevr, PWC hopefuls I know ow it feels.... Too much anxiety in the air.... Don't worry the God that brought you all dis far will see u guyz to the end
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Woaw! Is it over 3 months we wrote the test?

What an infro de-te-te. Dis auditor peepz wana audit our life b4 recruiting us ba?

A painstaking approach 2 recruitment is a synopsis of the structure bin implemented by these guyz.

O' boy, na 2 chill another 2-3wkz knw hw fa O •°˚˚°• . SMH!!!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adaku123(f): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
friendlyY:

Wow! Last I checked this was a public forum and there are even people who keep up with updates without commenting..
It wud be naïve of you to believe that every information is posted here/ or that anyone owes you information..

There atleast three forums discussing this pwc issue..so do u go around asking people to type here wat dey typed in others..

Pls ignore my comments if u have a problem with it.. I do not owe you any explanations to where or why I have applied to any organisations..or where I wud apply...

Basically, I don't owe you anything and I do not know you.. U do not know me, or my credentials or know my life/ decisions.. So do not attempt to form any notions about my being without such knowledge...

Pls enjoy the advantage of even having a forum and stop confronting strangers.. Wait for Pwc or Banke and do not take out your frustrations on me..

Tnx

2 Likes

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
omo shocked see drama
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by ti75: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2012
adaku123:

Wow! Last I checked this was a public forum and there are even people who keep up with updates without commenting..
It wud be naïve of you to believe that every information is posted here/ or that anyone owes you information..

There atleast three forums discussing this pwc issue..so do u go around asking people to type here wat dey typed in others..

Pls ignore my comments if u have a problem with it.. I do not owe you any explanations to where or why I have applied to any organisations..or where I wud apply...

Basically, I don't owe you anything and I do not know you.. U do not know me, or my credentials or know my life/ decisions.. So do not attempt to form any notions about my being without such knowledge...

Pls enjoy the advantage of even having a forum and stop confronting strangers.. Wait for Pwc or Banke and do not take out your frustrations on me..

Tnx

i couldn't have said it any better. Imagine the sense of entitlement! 'Selfish'! What a word!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2012
adaku123:

Tnx

frustration....i laff out loud...maybe checking my other posts will settle that for you. And for u and ur cohorts Im still standing on what I posted earlier...it is a public forum yes and thats where your true personality shows...if u get info somewhere posted by ppl who arent paid, u enjoy the benefit and yet u hoard ur own sensitive info...it is MORALLY WRONG and im not taking that back or owing u or any other 'science' background folks any apology. The only exception is if what you r about to post has been posted already. I am very blunt and realistic and not a 'nice nice' kind of guy. Dont just go there with me....u wont enjoy the ride I promise!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2012
ti-75:

i couldn't have said it any better. Imagine the sense of entitlement! 'Selfish'! What a word!

Oh, you finally registered, i can see you are one of the 'selfless' guest viewers who have been viewing benefiting as guests since aptitude test stage. You read abt how ppl scaled through each stage and you use that info to prepare better for ur own and u still feel u owe no one any update even when it is uniquely different. People with the 'wrongest' sense of morality with the me-me-me religion going around shha. Well, Karma is a bythch.

Im having serious fun. More...bring it on guys

1 Like

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2012
Hmmmm.....yommy2sure=friendlydude=friendlyY undecided
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by ti75: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2012
friendlyY:

Oh, you finally registered, i can see you are one of the 'selfless' guest viewers who have been viewing benefiting as guests since aptitude test stage. You read abt how ppl scaled through each stage and you use that info to prepare better for ur own and u still feel u owe no one any update even when it is uniquely different. People with the 'wrongest' sense of morality with the me-me-me religion going around shha. Well, Karma is a bythch.

Im having serious fun. More...bring it on guys

What a friendlyy welcome (pun intended)

First of all, the reason why I do not "selflessly" contribute to the chatter on this topic is quite simple. My School mate jstrings (I love the G-string moniker by the way)does it pretty well. He always finds a way to "leak" our private discussions on this thread. For example, I wrote the OPQ test as soon as it landed. I told the stringy guy about it, he did further research on it and it did his three days later. He is at a slight advantage (did I get a bellyache?/ By the way, he put his findings on this thread.

It is well within the abilities of an anonymous poster to misinform or disinform all in the name of adding "selflesly". Why would I want to run the risk of doing something dastardly if I inadvertently put something that turns out false.

Actually, I have a 2009 username that I decided not to use on posts on this thread for the reason that it is the same username of the email address I used in applying for the positions that we are supposed to be talking about.

What I am trying to say is that everyone has a right to his own privacy; and that includes the right to do anything with knowledge acquired. Adaku would have served no purpose in declaring that she went for a "second" chat (except you think increasing blood pressures is a purpose).

Be friendly (how ironic) and take what you get man, nobody owes you anything. This is the real world.

@Adaku (I hope I got the username right), are you cute? Cos assertiveness can be very attractive (give it to him!). By the way, the last sentence was me being friendly.

1 Like

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2012
I can seee 4 myself why some people prefer to remain guests. I don't blame them anymore... They have a very strong case. Dis is preposterous 4rm u guyz and u knw urself. Datz all I will say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office / How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.