Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (66601 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by 10glider: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2012
Please everyone don't let the thread end on a bad note. sad
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adikachi(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Ok guyz enuf of d grammer just b glad 2 have made it dis far lots of ppl didnt. And try 2 be optimistic it helps smtys.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2012
ti-75:

What a friendlyy welcome (pun intended)

First of all, the reason why I do not "selflessly" contribute to the chatter on this topic is quite simple. My School mate jstrings (I love the G-string moniker by the way)does it pretty well. He always finds a way to "leak" our private discussions on this thread. For example, I wrote the OPQ test as soon as it landed. I told the stingy guy about it, he did further research on it and it did his three days later. He is at a slight advantage (did I get a bellyache?/ By the way, he put his findings on this thread.

It is well within the abilities of an anonymous poster to misinform or disinform all in the name of adding "selflesly". Why would I want to run the risk of doing something dastardly if I inadvertently put something that turns out false.

Actually, I have a 2009 username that I decided not to use on posts on this thread for the reason that it is the same username of the email address I used in applying for the positions that we are supposed to be talking about.

What I am trying to say is that everyone has a right to his own privacy; and that includes the right to do anything with knowledge acquired. Adaku would have served no purpose in declaring that she went for a "second" chat (except you think increasing blood pressures is a purpose).

Be friendly (how ironic) and take what you get man, nobody owes you anything. This is the real world.

@Adaku (I hope I got the username right), are you cute? Cos assertiveness can be very attractive (give it to him!). By the way, the last sentence was me being friendly.

Dis is hw u wana contribute ba? No comments... I go catch u 4 dat side... Notsmiling#
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by yommy2sure(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2012
walexyll: Hmmmm.....yommy2sure=friendlydude=friendlyY undecided
na wao...gat to scan through no time to read all this.@walexyll PLS I AM NOT FRIENDLY, I am yommy2sure on nairaland and friendlydude on nhj...dont drag me in the middle of this mess. I think the whole process will take a longer time than I anticipated. Still waiting hopefully...all the best everyone
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by friendlyY: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2012
ok Iv read all your epistle. You want to work in organization where every job is carried out by a team and u dont have the win-win team spirit becos u feel u owe no one. I dont know but Im suggesting u think twice if u wanna grow in an organization where staff appraisal is largely on how u fit into every team and bring out the best in your team mate.. to do the work. You r going with this competing with everyone mentalilty instead of competing with the issue itself. I rest my case. Apologies to all the 'science' background people.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by ti75: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2012
jstringz:

Dis is hw u wana contribute ba? No comments... I go catch u 4 dat side... Notsmiling#

Stringmiester, no vex. I meant to say "stringy", not "stingy". I personally think you activities on Nairaland show a deep sense of generosity. Your motives, however, are a matter ot private discussion.

So there is my rebuttal.

We go still meet. I go buy you drink when we get to the promised land.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by ti75: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2012
friendlyY: ok Iv read all your epistle. You want to work in organization where every job is carried out by a team and u dont have the win-win team spirit becos u feel u owe no one. I dont know but Im suggesting u think twice if u wanna grow in an organization where staff appraisal is largely on how u fit into every team and bring out the best in your team mate.. to do the work. You r going with this competing with everyone mentalilty instead of competing with the issue itself. I rest my case. Apologies to all the 'science' background people.

Meaning? Mate, I really hope we both get into PwC. Hell, I think we should be in close contact. We might just be good pals.

The thing is that, at this point in time, we are not teammates yet. The issue in itself is competition. The best we can do with the "issue" is to be civilized. Hence the point in the last paragraph of my epistle.

Have a nice day Mate!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2012
@ yomi2sure, will u pick KPMG over PWC? Just curious....
@ Ti-75, u ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡ what a typographical error can do to the entire content of a message?
@enemyY, u had no write 2 challenge dat lady d way u did. U were suppose 2 realise ur mistake and simply apologise. However ur impervious nature will disapprove. Have u even asked urself y itz only u that took things personal? To a certain length I agree with Ti-75.

I still stand on the motion lady Banke needs to ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡ this thread before making her short-list.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by 10glider: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Going through the thread from start to finish is a comedy waiting 2 be released on nollywood. This is what Nigeria looks like in terms of job search. I really want to appreciate those who started this thread.like lekan Adeyemo

1 Like

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by carinaek: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2012
Seriously we dnt need all this rite now,let's just be positive and realize we ve done our best and its now left to God,let's stop judging people abt giving out info or nt cos a lot of us do d same,some people neva shared their interview experiences with others so pls all this talks abt selfishness is nt neceesccary cos we are all selfish-bottomline.so let's just pray hard and believe cos I believe everyone of us deserves dis job after makin it dis far.so enuf of all d accusations its nt needed.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by mrjimmy(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2012
ti-75:

@Adaku (I hope I got the username right), are you cute? Cos assertiveness can be very attractive (give it to him!). By the way, the last sentence was me being friendly.

lol! Set that P!

on a serious note though, y'all need to chill. no one owes anyone nada. contribute what you want n chill.
peace, love and cake. :-D

oh btw, hi @Adaku ;-)
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by ti75: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2012
On the upside, Adaku is now a thread celebrity. See as people dey say hi! May I have your autograph?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nothing's happening here today?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hi getty02, we haven't really heard from you after your chat. How was it?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adikachi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Another week of suspence...
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2012
Maybe there'll be another set of chats this week grin tongue
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by olabode89(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmmm....

Anoda week of suspense!!!!!
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by mrkels(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmm this pwc people, I nearly died when they sent me rejection mail after my first interview that was very promising with then last week or so. I was so shocked that my eyes actually became wet, am sure its because of the time involved in the recruitment process, they made us wait one month, hoping and praying , and after that,the banke lady said sorry. It was hell sha.considering the money I spent travelling to lagos for verification exercise and interview, hotel bils, food and transport bills. Really liked that company. Anyways, God dey, better things are ahead.
Wish you all goodluck o, remember they always take their time in everything, I believe you guys would hear from them next week or so and medical calls would start in oct. And as for resumption, it should be 2nd week of oct.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
cool@yommy2sure,FriendlyY and Jstring.....congrats on ur kpmg jobs.....we no wan make u follow us compete for pwc here again oooo....lolzzzz...make una reject d offer when sent so as to consider other pple waitin.....
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by yommy2sure(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
walexyll: cool@yommy2sure,FriendlyY and Jstring.....congrats on ur kpmg jobs.....we no wan make u follow us compete for pwc here again oooo....lolzzzz...make una reject d offer when sent so as to consider other pple waitin.....
lol...na u go tell me wetin i go choose ni?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

@ walexy, u knw datz out of d question... After all d suffer I go come reject?

"Don't make me laugh"- mortal combat.

Besides am @ Access and not kpmg. PWC is picking 50-65, remember? Enough slots for everybody. Next week is around d corner...

Letz just pray and hope for the best. #wink
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
yommy2sure:
lol...na u go tell me wetin i go choose ni?
...i tire for u.....only u,3 offers?....u don "jilt" dem corona?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by yommy2sure(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
walexyll:

?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
walexyll:

Datz class speaking for itself. Thumbs up to u bro @ yomi2sure. Am pretty sure we share similar values wink
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by yommy2sure(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
jstringz:

Datz class speaking for itself. Thumbs up to u bro @ yomi2sure. Am pretty sure we share similar values wink

jstringz....howz access training going, I hope them never bond you o?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
yommy2sure:

jstringz....howz access training going, I hope them never bond you o?

No they haven't cause we just about to resume training skul. Medical is dis wk...

No shaky jooor, pwc go call me b4 bond tins @ access; God willing
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2012
Just got a success mail from Banke, see you guys soon
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2012
Oooooooooooooopsssssssss........finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....got itttttttttttt
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by CoTif: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2012
Kolkleen: Just got a success mail from Banke, see you guys soon
Hi Kolkleen, where you invited for the 'chat' after the interview?.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Kolkleen(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2012
CoTif:
Hi Kolkleen, where you invited for the 'chat' after the interview?.
No, I wasn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.