Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (133296 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Jaykizz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88: Tom28 na elitist. He's the only one that posted a real pic. Me sef I wan join elitist club.

SHYTE!! I cldnt jst tink straight wen I saw dis. Chai! Chineke...if to say I sabi wer una dey, na to dy beg mak u lov me remain o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yorisb:
grin grin grin

Young lady, WTH was that? Oh, u tryna write in Spanish? Aha! grin

Anyway, Yo busco means "I look for.." or "I search". Gerrit?

Que se equivocan sir. tongue

P.S stop googling the meaning, you'd get yourself confuse.
shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
dobberma27: mua....im top secret Lol.
kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Alexiz(f): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: Ummmm!!!***scratching my head***
scratch it very well oo ike..!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2012
Boys still dey trip for ogugua. . . Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2012
Alexiz: Modella...!! Teamionkia..!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy rep +1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 25, 2012
I undecidedI

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2012
Goldieluks:
P.S stop googling the meaning, you'd get yourself confuse.[/color] shocked shocked grin

Lol @Stop googling the meaning.... What do u even know 'sef'?grin

You are forgiven though!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2012
J12: Boys still dey trip for ogugua. . . Na wa o

Lol. I taya man! Frankly speaking, I don't find her sexy at all. More like those female choristers in my Church?

However and in fairness to her, she's beautiful, but in an 'aaah, isn't she lovely?' way, not in an 'I wanna tear off those sweat-Bras with my teeth' kind of way. grin Which brings us neatly back to my first point as stated - vide supra. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2012
ikekings: Ummmm!!!***scratching my head***

No dulling, Ikechukwu. Lol

Una be fool: I undecidedI

Why u go upload only dark picture? U be winch?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tomaagy(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2012
Nigerians are kinda beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Yorisb:

Lol @Stop googling the meaning.... What do u even know 'sef'?grin

You are forgiven though!

And what offence have I committed??
shocked

Yorisb:

Lol. I taya man! Frankly speaking, I don't find her sexy at all. More like those female choristers in my Church?

However and in fairness to her, she's beautiful, but in an 'aaah, isn't she lovely?' way, not in an 'I wanna tear off those sweat-Bras with my teeth' kind of way. grin Which brings us neatly back to my first point as stated - vide supra. Lol.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2012
N.Delta:
. kandicane(6).

Dude, remove my name off before I co.ck slap the shyt out of you! I posted that photo because I know I'm finer than all these men on here. See, my balding head, no one can compete. No ratings jor. tongue cool

@I think what yorisb meant was that ogugua was more of a girl next door, she's beautiful and looks like the take home to mama type as oppose to the femme fatale.

Just summarising it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2012
ikekings: No be small thing ooo.....***oya beef***

Ahh, mehn! You dey kill me jare. My bodi dey go jiggidi anytime I see you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Duke_Nija: Ok since this thread is still alive lemme give it a treat, straight from the archives. That's me in the bathroom 3 years ago.

Awwwwwwwwwh! You are just so cute! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2012
dobberma27: mua....im top secret Lol.

Can you post another photo please. I'm using my phone so cannot see you properly. You look appealing but I need to make sure before I comment even further.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: austushi1(m), kandiikane(m), scorpiogal(f)

Goddamn girl! Is that you? NICE!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
Una be fool: I undecidedI

Aren't you Dguy from NP? =p

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yield:

Aren't you Dguy from NP? =p
shocked Clever!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Una be fool: shocked Clever!

It wasn't difficult to know, considering you've had that pic up for awhile now (there). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yorisb:

I kinda agree with you though, and those glasses aren't working for me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by mike99: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
ogugua88: Tom28 na elitist. He's the only one that posted a real pic. Me sef I wan join elitist club.

SEXXXXXXXXY

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Another one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: moonraker(m)

Another gorgeous one. kiss

Erm grow some hair. Hair suits you better.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

And what offence have I committed??
shocked
grin grin grin

Talk to the hand! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O-QqC9yM28
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Alexiz: scratch it very well oo ike..!!
I don scratch finish.... Your pin or yim can sort it out....**winks**

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yorisb:

No dulling, Ikechukwu. Lol

I no dey dull my guy....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
kandiikane:

Ahh, mehn! You dey kill me jare. My bodi dey go jiggidi anytime I see you. tongue
Oooooohhhh..... Am blushing....lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Alexiz(f): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
ikekings: I don scratch finish.... Your pin or yim can sort it out....**winks**
na time like this e dey pain me say i no dey use pin but needle..lol..!! No worry i go soon buy pin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Alexiz: na time like this e dey pain me say i no dey use pin but needle..lol..!! No worry i go soon buy pin
Lol.... Why you dey break my heart nw....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Personal Questions That Will Keep The Conversation Going On Your First Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.