Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (133273 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2012
Wonder why these guys are forcing it.....even with their best pics, they r still nt catching up .. O ma se o embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2012
tellwisdom: Wonder why these guys are forcing it.....even with their best pics, they r still nt catching up .. O ma se o embarassed embarassed

Not all of them, some of them guys are attractive, very few though. And as for the girls, I comment my reserve.
lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by cantell(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Not all of them, some of them guys are attractive, very few though. And as for the girls, I comment my reserve.
lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

lipsrsealed grin

Dem no dey see ur own pics?? ...My instinct tells me, u look more of calabar witch *Its a compliment duh wink undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Shaw007: hehe. . .i'm even lafing at that thought. . .trust me,i'm not bragging here but. . .I AM FAR FAR from uglygrin

Well, good for you! We thank God you didn't fall from the uglytree.
tellwisdom:

Dem no dey see ur own pics?? ...My instinct tells me, u look more of calabar witch *No offence undecided undecided

I'm still waiting for that thong pic of yours.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

Well, good for you! We thank God you didn't fall from the uglytree.

I'm still waiting for that thong pic of yours.

U honestly wanna see me and why??....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
^nor be you mention thong in previous post so I thought why shouldn't you since you can dish it, I'm sure you can take it too.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
U wan see me??...yes or no...stop refering to my previous post. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sixbon2000(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
On point

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Yorisb: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
tellwisdom: Wonder why these guys are forcing it.....even with their best pics, they r still nt catching up .. O ma se o embarassed embarassed

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
tellwisdom: U wan see me??...yes or no...stop refering to my previous post. undecided

Sharrap,jor!

If you wan post your picture, post am.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

I'm still waiting for you to carry me with those your steroid filled. Arms. grin tongue

So anything that looks good has to be artificial abi? cheesy
Men arent women you know? wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
tellwisdom:

Dem no dey see ur own pics?? ...My instinct tells me, u look more of calabar witch *Its a compliment duh wink undecided

You got instinct?? Now that's new. okpruke short like M.I. *Its a compliment duh
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
2buff:

So anything that looks good has to be artificial abi? cheesy
Men arent women you know? wink

Lol, I don't know oo.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You got instinct?? Now that's new. okpruke short like M.I. *Its a compliment duh

grin grin grin Odte
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap,jor!

If you wan post your picture, post am.

WTF angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
^i think the effect my blokos had in your nyash has worn off, you need another dose. angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
kandiikane: ^i think the effect my blokos had in your nyash has worn off, you need another dose. angry

Admit it, u re feeling the boy wink wink

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
How can I admit it when I've already felt your nyash with my blokos? angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
YUCK.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by seuntola: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mk I show mai slf small

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2012
seuntola: Mk I show mai slf small

Bros, is dat the best u can do?? SMH embarassed embarassed...Nigerians don fail woefully cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ikekings(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bros, is dat the best u can do?? SMH embarassed embarassed...Nigerians don fail woefully cry cry
What's eating you up dawg?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2012
ikekings: What's eating you up dawg?

Whoever is deceiving u guys should be arrested to stop u guys from deceiving urselves...U can imagine urslf exposing ur kwashiorkor belle in a public forum, just cos ur trying to showcase wat u don't hve.. *Do u eat at al?? embarassed embarassed *Meant this in a friendly way duh undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by moonraker(m): 2:13am On Sep 12, 2012
tellwisdom:

Whoever is deceiving u guys should be arrested to stop u guys from deceiving ourselves...U can imagine urslf exposing ur kwashiorkor belle in a public forum, just cos ur trying to showcase wat u don't hve.. *Do u eat at al?? embarassed embarassed *Meant this in a friendly way duh undecided undecided

You need to calm down...You strike me as a person who has a bad mouth.

I have been following this thread for a while now and if my memory

serves me right, You haven't posted your picture yet.

Perhaps if you showed your picture on how a Nigerian guy or girl should

look like, then you would have the rights to criticize others??
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by seuntola: 5:57am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by seuntola: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2012
Quite new here, I don't do haters....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by seuntola: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2012
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by seuntola: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2012
:x
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2012
moonraker:

You need to calm down...You strike me as a person who has a bad mouth.

I have been following this thread for a while now and if my memory

serves me right, You haven't posted your picture yet.

Perhaps if you showed your picture on how a Nigerian guy or girl should

look like, then you would have the rights to criticize others??

U guys got no posing swags....I go wozzz u slap oo angry angry.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by dawoyo(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Abeg make una no laff me oooo
*edited*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by tellwisdom: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2012
seuntola: Wisdom I removd it........yupppppiee..if U̶̲̥̅̊ wana see it, check ma profile..**orbieeee**

grin grin E fine, no remove am

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.