Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,037 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922447 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 3:44pm On May 16, 2012
Thanks aseel981
Tomorrow I will be mail the both forms. Bt still I'm confused. Where will I be submitted all other documents like birth certificate, education certificate etc etc ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by travelcare: 4:52pm On May 16, 2012
[quote author=tobi16][/quote]

Yes! You have to fill both forms. Remember that the information you provide in these forms will for the basis of your interview, make sure all the information you provide are true to the best of your knowledge. One thing is being selected for further processing, another thing is getting the visa. However, if you require expertise assistant put it here on Nairaland

Wishing you best of luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by travelcare: 4:54pm On May 16, 2012
tobi16: i won a visa lottery am singl am i going to fill the both foam of dsp 122 and ds 230

Yes! You have to fill both forms. Remember that the information you provide in these forms will for the basis of your interview, make sure all the information you provide are true to the best of your knowledge. One thing is being selected for further processing, another thing is getting the visa. However, if you require expertise assistant put it here on Nairaland

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by travelcare: 5:01pm On May 16, 2012
garvins: I'm really excited because I was selected for further processing in the 2013 DV Lottery. I feel like I waited forever for the results, but good things come to those who wait.

Anyhoo.
Once I have mailed or is it through email address DSP 122 and DS230 to the KCC, how long is the wait until the next stage (which I guess is the visa interview)?

I'm really sorry if this question is posted somewhere else!

Oh, and if anyone has any tips/advice for me regarding the process from this point, please let me know.
Pls i need follow up.......................

Cheers!!

Congratulations for being selected. Your interview date would be scheduled once visa is available. Note that you still have to keep your confirmation code which you used while checking if you were selected because postal mail notification is not guaranteed. This code is what you'll use on the official website (www.dvlottery.state.gov) to check your status if a date has been scheduled for you. However, one thing is being selected for further processing, another thing is getting the visa. Remember that the information you provide in these forms (DSP 122 and DS 230) will for the basis of your interview, make sure all the information you provide are true to the best of your knowledge and are defendable. However, if you require expertise assistant put it here on Nairaland

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by travelcare: 5:06pm On May 16, 2012
atseyi: Hello Friend,

Just to know, my case number is 000002**, when do u think i will get an interview date, also i want to know if there is any financial statement required for the interview and also if you need to have someone staying in the US.

Congratulations for being selected. Your interview date would be scheduled once visa is available. Note that you still have to keep your confirmation code which you used while checking if you were selected because postal mail notification is not guaranteed. This code is what you'll use on the official website (www.dvlottery.state.gov) to check your status if a date has been scheduled for you.

You do not need to have someone in the US and you require no documents from anyone out there.All you have to do is do your homework correctly. Forgery of any document is NOT advisable. However, one thing is being selected for further processing, another thing is getting the visa. Remember that the information you provide in these forms (DSP 122 and DS 230) will for the basis of your interview, make sure all the information you provide are true to the best of your knowledge and are defendable. However, if you require expertise assistant put it here on Nairaland

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 7:29pm On May 16, 2012
Pls Broda
my number is 2013AF000093xxxx, when would the interview be expected to take place?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 7:50pm On May 16, 2012
Anyhoo.
Once I have mailed or is it through email address DSP 122 and DS230 to the KCC, how long is the wait until the next stage (which I guess is the visa interview......... And Pls Broda i don't av english in O'level Result
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 8:17pm On May 16, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2012
garvins: Thanks
my number is 201xAF000093xxxx, when would the interview be expected to take place?......Anyhoo.
Once I have mailed or is it through email address DSP 122 and DS230 to the KCC, how long is the wait until the next stage (which I guess is the visa interview......... And Pls i don't av english in hIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION Result... I mean NECO....with just 4 crdt include math
Pls i need Follow up
Thanks Again
hiding the 4th digit of ur case wnt make me knw ur year and i cnt giv u probable date of ur interview.as 4ur neco,ar u sayin u av just 4credit in all? hw abt ur waec?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 1:59am On May 17, 2012
temmytanny: hiding the 4th digit of ur case wnt make me knw ur year and i cnt giv u probable date of ur interview.as 4ur neco,ar u sayin u av just 4credit in all? hw abt ur waec?

hey brother are you on 2013 dvlottery or on 2012...am just asking because on 2009 in know someone whose case number was 99xxx and he did his interview on october ,,,

so i hope that will be the case for you and good luck and i wish that we all can get our dream is to go to the us and the better is to get your green card but mu case number is 2013AF00047xxx and i hope that i can do the interview

have a nice time brothers and good wishes.

good luck for all and let's be together to let our dream be true.

i just want to ask that i din't send the mail of the forms 122 and 230 so tell me if there is a limit for that because my brother called the KCC on us and they tell that the limit is Octobre 1st 2012!!!

so what do you think about that...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 2:33am On May 17, 2012
jst.hitang:
Thanks aseel981
Tomorrow I will be mail the both forms. Bt still I'm confused. Where will I be submitted all other documents like birth certificate, education certificate etc etc ?

Those documents shiuld be prepared before the interview, u do not have to send them anywhere, u should take them with u to the interview as a proof to whatever u have written in the forms sent to KCC. However, i am not sure how early in advance we can prepare the documents, meaning, could the police certificate be issued now, and could the birth certificate be attested now? I hope someone from the forum could help with this...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 2:35am On May 17, 2012
aseel981:

how do you know what number is high for what continent? please help... i am from Asia and my number is 9xxx, how do i know if this is high or not for where i come from?

thanks

Please help with this question guys smiley any clue??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 8:00am On May 17, 2012
Ya u r8. The preparation for documents attested, police clearance, etc will take a long duration. Let's hope any1 may help us from this forum... Why d way in which region of asia from u..?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 8:00am On May 17, 2012
Now I'm going to complete my ds_230 form. And soon I will post to KCC.
I just want to know that can I add my current running master degree detail which have not completed now.. in item no: 6b# of dsp-122 form and item no: 33# of ds-230 form? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 9:32am On May 17, 2012
i have a masters too that is not completed yet, so i mentioned all the details, including name of the university and date of obtaining the degree. but i mentioned as well in the comments that it is not yet completed.
i am from the middle east smiley i do not know if you hear the news... but this is the right time to win this lottery! smiley wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 9:42am On May 17, 2012
[quote author=jst.hitang][/quote]

hello again... from which area in Asia do you come?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 3:11pm On May 17, 2012
hey brother can you answer my question!!!

i said that my case number is about AF47xxx....if there anyone higher or i ask you if there is a chance to be interviewed or not and thank you for answering smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2012
@jst.hitang, processing of police report in nigeria takes 1-2days,medicals 3-4 days but i dont know about asia.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 6:19pm On May 17, 2012
temmytanny: @jst.hitang, processing of police report in nigeria takes 1-2days,medicals 3-4 days but i dont know about asia.

Is it need to write case no and applicant name on forms and as well as on the envelope?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2012
yes,its compulsory
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 8:40pm On May 17, 2012
i found some racist people here that they really don't wat to answer question, but thank you @ all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 9:06pm On May 17, 2012
hello i want to no maybe i can send the foam to kcc tru post office and also when am i going to mail back and also what can come acros of someone not to call 4 interview and also can anybody tell me where to get police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 10:26pm On May 17, 2012
tunisian_dv: i found some racist people here that they really don't wat to answer question, but thank you @ all...
you asked a question arrogantly....what's d need for exclamation marks? Don't bring that racism ish in here pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 10:45pm On May 17, 2012
tobi16: hello i want to no maybe i can send the foam to kcc tru post office and also when am i going to mail back and also what can come acros of someone not to call 4 interview and also can anybody tell me where to get police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 10:48pm On May 17, 2012
tobi16: hello i want to no maybe i can send the foam to kcc tru post office? and also when am i going to mail back? and also what can come acros of someone not to call 4 interview ?and also can anybody tell me where to get police report?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:51am On May 18, 2012
Tnx house for ur assistance so far. But pls i nid help. I wrote my pry 6 common entrance exam when i was pry5. I wrote my waec when i was in ss 2, though i still went to ss 3 and did just 1st term. Also, i'm currently in 400l and still have 1yr to complete the course. So, pls someone should pls give me an idea of how i'm going to fill the form. Tnx house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2012
tunisian_dv: i found some racist people here that they really don't wat to answer question, but thank you @ all...
pls ,whats your question again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2012
monsieursam64: Tnx house for ur assistance so far. But pls i nid help. I wrote my pry 6 common entrance exam when i was pry5. I wrote my waec when i was in ss 2, though i still went to ss 3 and did just 1st term. Also, i'm currently in 400l and still have 1yr to complete the course. So, pls someone should pls give me an idea of how i'm going to fill the form. Tnx house.
Just fill it the way you went or finished your schools.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2012
tobi16: hello i want to no maybe i can send the foam to kcc tru post office and also when am i going to mail back and also what can come acros of someone not to call 4 interview and also can anybody tell me where to get police report?
If you are in lagos,you can get the police report at Alagbon in Ikoyi but i dont know about outside lagos. I sent my forms tru NIPOST but i registered it for just less 500naira
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 8:28am On May 18, 2012
HELLO HOW IS UR NKIGHT THANK U FOR ASWERING MY QUESTION I REALLY APPRECIATE SO HOW MUCH CAN I GET THE POLICE REPORT? AND ALSO WHEN IS THE DED LINE OF SUPPMITING THE FOAM?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tunisiandv: 8:37am On May 18, 2012
temmytanny:
pls ,whats your question again?

thank you brother...
i asked that my case number is af47xxx and am afraid if they will not do the interview for me...that's it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cliford79: 9:53am On May 18, 2012
I'm from Asia my case number for 2013 70** , will I get an interview on 2013 October

Thanks, Cliford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.