Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920847 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2012
garvins: Thanks Broda
Once I have mailed or is it through email address DSP 122 and DS230 to the KCC,
nt email bt tru post office..eg nipost,dhl,fedex or ups.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2012
tunisian_dv: i found some racist people here that they really don't wat to answer question, but thank you @ all...
mr man plz dnt even start..nobody z a racist here,we r ol here to hlp each oda nd nt to insyt word of hatred.if ur questn hasnt bn answered,jst a patient i wud b answerd..we dnt want words of hatred here..b warned.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2012
@mrkels,agents have no say in fastening the visa processing,they could help in filling of forms and rendering of advice but that doesnt warrant 400k. If any wins this lottery should come to nairaland for assistant,many people are here to help out. And if they feel its not okay by them,then they should read tru the instructions very well before filling their forms

@swisstourist, i know you are from australia or asia,in Nigeria no financial evidence is required as at 2012 applicants and i stil belived its not required for 2013 Nigerian applicants.
2013 applicants can mail US embassy to confirm if its required.

@tobi1,be calm and take your time,me friends,family or relatives to find out if they can link you up with people in US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2012
temmytanny: @mrkels,agents have no say in fastening the visa processing,they could help in filling of forms and rendering of advice but that doesnt warrant 400k. If any wins this lottery should come to nairaland for assistant,many people are here to help out. And if they feel its not okay by them,then they should read tru the instructions very well before filling their forms

@swisstourist, i know you are from australia or asia,in Nigeria no financial evidence is required as at 2012 applicants and i stil belived its not required for 2013 Nigerian applicants.
2013 applicants can mail US embassy to confirm if its required.

@tobi1,be calm and take your time,me friends,family or relatives to find out if they can link you up with people in US.
i'm having d same problem with tobi1, telling friends and family members is very easy to do, bt we live in a world where the heart of men is desperately wicked. Some People hate seeing their friends or relatives excel. Well, i believe in God cos i'm very sure HE will make a way for us. Be at rest toby1, just believe in God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
nairalanders what is the meaning of write ur name in native alphabet if roman figure not use pls explain thanks people
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 8:14am On May 21, 2012
aseel981:

how do you know what number is high for what continent? please help... i am from Asia and my number is 9xxx, how do i know if this is high or not for where i come from?

thanks

Please help! smiley my question has been missed out in previous pages! thanks in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2012
aseel981:

Please help! smiley my question has been missed out in previous pages! thanks in advance

i dont really know much about it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 9:40am On May 21, 2012
Hi Guys my wife won the DV 2013,as at the time she applied for the lottery she was singe. we got married late last year. her case number is 2012AF000024** i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. we're both married legally and you advice will be appreciated.
THANK YOU ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2012
lislabo: Hi Guys my wife won the DV 2013,as at the time she applied for the lottery she was singe. we got married late last year. her case number is 2012AF000024** i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. we're both married legally and you advice will be appreciated.
THANK YOU ALL
congrats! Ur interview is likely going to be oct or nov. So u and ur spouse nid to start preparation as early as possible.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2012
lislabo: Hi Guys my wife won the DV 2013,as at the time she applied for the lottery she was singe. we got married late last year. her case number is 2012AF000024** i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. we're both married legally and you advice will be appreciated.
THANK YOU ALL
you need to get prepared documents to show you have been dating your wife before you won the lottery. You interview might be in two stages,first would be on education and work experience and the second would be on relationship to prove the authenticity of your marriage.The relationship interview wouldnt be done on same day.You may be interviewed by Nigerians working at the embassy. You would also need to show evidence of your marriage like certificates,pictures of wedding and engagement etc.
Please read the instruction on dv2013 sites very well before sending your forms back to KCC, also attach copy of your wedding certificate and also a written note telling them you just got married.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by aseel981: 11:56am On May 21, 2012
i am a bit confused on the next steps, i sent my documents to KCC, the problem is that i do not know how will i be contacted by KCC now... will i receive an email? or will they put a new document on the entrant status check page... how would the notification letter be like?

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by smith2000: 1:00pm On May 21, 2012
@ lislabo is ur wife's name labo? Cos am looking 4 a friend with dat ur username lisalabo or do u know her. Thanks

@ temmytanny thank u so much 4 ur reply. Was going to ask the same question lislabo asked
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2012
aseel981:
i am a bit confused on the next steps, i sent my documents to KCC, the problem is that i do not know how will i be contacted by KCC now... will i receive an email? or will they put a new document on the entrant status check page... how would the notification letter be like?

thanks
just calm down and wait for 4weeks before calling them to confirm if they have received your postal mail. Before calling ,make sure you have you confirmation number with you cos they will ask you before they attend to you. Their phone numbers are on their website
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hunterblue: 3:44pm On May 21, 2012
mrkels: Everybody wants it the easy way, my dear friends, the hard way is the only way o. Forget all these visa things, I don't even understand how it works, we see on tv everyday that their economy is crashing yet they are giving free green cards to people, some without qualification whatsoever,Abegi come to major oil cities in nigeria, go to VI, lekki and others in lag, enter maitama make una see say money dey nigeria and people are making it here well. Like I said the hard way is the only way, na the same way them born those people them tk born una, I'm not encouraging criminal activities of any type o so you people should not get me wrong.Just try to make it in your own country instead of going to another where you would be a second class citizen all your life no matter how much money and fame you acquire.If you won,congratulations, my advice , go there and exploit their country's resources as they are doing ours and bring the returns to your motherland as they do too.that way your children children would not ever think of going there because you would have laid a foundation for them here.Googdluck to those who havnt checked till now

You need to go visit other country and stop posting shit on here MRKELS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2012
hunterblue: mrkels: Everybody wants it the easy way, my dear friends, the hard way is the only way o. Forget all these visa things, I don't even understand how it works, we see on tv everyday that their economy is crashing yet they are giving free green cards to people, some without qualification whatsoever,Abegi come to major oil cities in nigeria, go to VI, lekki and others in lag, enter maitama make una see say money dey nigeria and people are making it here well. Like I said the hard way is the only way, na the same way them born those people them tk born una, I'm not encouraging criminal activities of any type o so you people should not get me wrong.Just try to make it in your own country instead of going to another where you would be a second class citizen all your life no matter how much money and fame you acquire.If you won,congratulations, my advice , go there and exploit their country's resources as they are doing ours and bring the returns to your motherland as they do too.that way your children children would not ever think of going there because you would have laid a foundation for them here.Googdluck to those who havnt checked till now

You need to go visit other country and stop posting shit on here MRKELS

I dey laugh in spanish...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AChosenOne: 4:01pm On May 21, 2012
BE INFORMED THAT THE USA EMBASSY WILL SEND SOME SPY TO COME AND INVESTIGATE ALL ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE IF IT IS GENIUNE, THROUGH YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS WHICH YOU WILL FILL IN YOUR FORM. THIS WILL BE EARLIER B4 YOUR INTERVIEW, PROBABLY AFTER YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR 2NL. THIS IS ALWAYS SECRET, THEY WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS, THEY WILL USE NIGERIAN SPY TO COME TO YOUR AREA (WORKPLACE, RESIDENT, OR EVEN YOUR WIFE'S) TO INTERVIEW PEOPLE WHO DON;T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING, AND THEY WILL GET THE FACT B4 YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. THIS IS MY 1ST TIME IN THIS THREAD, BUT HV BEEN IN OTHER THREAD FOR YRS BROTHER.

Hi Guys my wife won the DV 2013,as at the time she applied for the lottery she was singe. we got married late last year. her case number is 2012AF000024** i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. we're both married legally and you advice will be appreciated.
THANK YOU ALLHi Guys my wife won the DV 2013,as at the time she applied for the lottery she was singe. we got married late last year. her case number is 2012AF000024** i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. we're both married legally and you advice will be appreciated.
THANK YOU ALL
THANK YOU ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:31pm On May 21, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:38pm On May 21, 2012
Thanks Broda........... i really appreciates ur Good wishes. Here is my case number 2013AF00093xxx i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. and About the DS 122 AND 230 will be send by DHL OR US exp. i only have neco cert with just 4 credits but ENG F9 BUT SOM1 TOLD ME THAT IT is not a requirement to have had English at school, so the fact that you don't have English on your school certificate is not a problem. You must however be able to show that you completed 12 years at school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 4:41pm On May 21, 2012
Please house when is the deadline for the submission of the completed DSP 122 and DS230 forms? My brother just won and he is not in town.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:29pm On May 21, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:31pm On May 21, 2012
FILLING THE DS 122 AND DS 230 PLS I NEED HELP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2012
garvins: Thanks Broda........... i really appreciates ur Good wishes. Here is my case number 2013AF00093xxx i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. and About the DS 122 AND 230 will be send by DHL OR US exp. i only have neco cert with just 4 credits but ENG F9

I dont think you av chance wit that ur neco result,sory bro it must 5credits
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2012
Ournaija: Please house when is the deadline for the submission of the completed DSP 122 and DS230 forms? My brother just won and he is not in town.
wen is he returning?there are stil months ahead
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2012
@achosen1,u are right bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phaco09: 8:36pm On May 21, 2012
Hi all, I´ve been selected for the 2013dvlottery, so a lot of questions trouble me, please i would have some answers before time is over, about DS-230 question11, if i don´t have a an address, what can i put:n/a or i let it avoid. Also, if the table of school addresses is´nt enough of DS-230, what kind of sheet paper i attach, is it the same of DS-230 filling only needed rooms, or a another sheet of paper?

Thanks in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:34pm On May 21, 2012
Hello fellows,

This thread is very interesting and I want to say thanks to all people who has dedicated their time in helping others in here.
Please with a number like 7xxx, when do you think I might have an interview. The visa bulletin has not said anything comprehensive on DV 2013 yet.
Also how much money should I have for my bank statement and do you get any help in finding a job if you are granted the visa?

I hope people who have passed through the process can give hints.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2012
temmytanny:

I dey laugh in spanish...

Nor mind am jor, na him dey post sh*t
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2012
plz I need a fast advice on this issue off petition I don't understand what they mean by this and affidavit off sponsor,cos my wife won the lottery and we have a child with us can you pls help me out fast cos I want to fill the form but am taken my time to understand it better before fill plz I need a fast advice.......and I wish all the winners the best off luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 5:35am On May 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Hy all dv winners
In last days I send my form to KCC. Still I didn't get any reply from KCC. Hoping, I 'll get soon. Now I hav a Questions.
My father name in my all certificate(ramesh chand) is printed without family name but on my citizenship card(ramesh chand bhusal) my father name with family name. My problem is tht I didn't filled my father family name in ds-230 form. Would it create any problem?
And 2nd thing: my mother's name is different in my school(rita devi) certificates than citizenship card(sunita devi bhusal). And I filled her name according to certificate on my ds-230 form. It is very silly mistake. Will it create any problem at interview? will I need to make a certification that those both are my parents or what? I'm very tensioned so pls pls Any one give ur best advice on this matter. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2012
phaco09: Hi all, I´ve been selected for the 2013dvlottery, so a lot of questions trouble me, please i would have some answers before time is over, about DS-230 question11, if i don´t have a an address, what can i put:n/a or i let it avoid. Also, if the table of school addresses is´nt enough of DS-230, what kind of sheet paper i attach, is it the same of DS-230 filling only needed rooms, or a another sheet of paper?

Thanks in advance.
You must fill the address area oooo. That is the address of the place you are going to stay in US and it important you fill it or else nothing for you. As for your education table,just use a white blank sheet or full scalp paper to write on.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2012
ksjlar: Hello fellows,

This thread is very interesting and I want to say thanks to all people who has dedicated their time in helping others in here.
Please with a number like 7xxx, when do you think I might have an interview. The visa bulletin has not said anything comprehensive on DV 2013 yet.
Also how much money should I have for my bank statement and do you get any help in finding a job if you are granted the visa?

I hope people who have passed through the process can give hints.

Thanks
You interview might come up before the end of the year,so watch out and start preparing bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.