Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927577 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello house,pls I need a description on how to get to NPC office in Lag,do anyone has a contact who works there n can assist,aw much do dey issue attestatn of birth and how long does it take for one to get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
femsoj: WAEC AND NECO CAN BE COMBINED
it can be combined
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Azdovia should be a 'she' I suppose. We await your testimony.
really? i never knew
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
My two sitting is from NECO 2010 and GCE 2009,I got 7 credits in NECO without Mathematics and 4 credits in GCE without English. Pls I need ur advise
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
dawton: My two sitting is from NECO 2010 and GCE 2009,I got 7 credits in NECO without Mathematics and 4 credits in GCE without English. Pls I need ur advise

You are good to go my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: No mind am,The guy na OLODO jare....

I heard bingo barking. Just to be sure I am wrong. From all I know and have heard, you can combine WAEC/GCE, NECO/NECO and not otherwise. Do your underground checks before barring your fangs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
dawton: My two sitting is from NECO 2010 and GCE 2009,I got 7 credits in NECO without Mathematics and 4 credits in GCE without English. Pls I need ur advise
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2012

7 credits from NECO alone is more than ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thanks so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
dawton: Thanks so much

You're most welcome. Goodluck in your quest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Adzovia, I can see you're online. What happened? Have you been interviewed?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
missannie:
@Gentiger, What do u mean by "Same examiner"? Can't I combine WAEC & NECO?

My dear, if you got 3 credit in WAEC and 2 in GCE all in different subjects, that could be combined and tenable. However, if you have 3 credits in WAEC and 2 in NECO all in different subjects, no Nigerian university will admit you with this combination let alone US embassy. Please research beyond this forum. Don't let bingo confuse you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

My dear, if you got 3 credit in WAEC and 2 in GCE all in different subjects, that could be combined and tenable. However, if you have 3 credits in WAEC and 2 in NECO all in different subjects, no Nigerian university will admit you let alone US embassy. Please research beyond this forum. Don't let bingo confuse you.
you are free to say watever but time and evidences will justify my comments.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=Gentiger]Adzovia, I can see you're online. What happened? Have you been interviewed?[/quote
i replied u i said not yet
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=adzovia][/quote]

Ok. Wishing you best of luck as you face your CO.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Ok. Wishing you best of luck as you face your CO.
amen i will let the house know the outcome
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
taiye-shola:
Hello house,pls I need a description on how to get to NPC office in Lag,do anyone has a contact who works there n can assist,aw much do dey issue attestatn of birth and how long does it take for one to get it.

I got mine NPC birth cert yesterday, I actually gave it to a woman @ ikeja high court to do it for me and she charge me 9K and she did babs aminashaun.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think it's high time @temmytanny and @gentiger buried the ashes on whatever issue(s) you have with each other. You guys have tried so much by attacking each other on a faceless thread, leaving me to keep wondering about what could have happened it's the other way round.
Seriously, enough is enough. Let us all continue to keep the flag flying.
I love you guys........peace out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidex001:

I got mine NPC birth cert yesterday, I actually gave it to a woman @ ikeja high court to do it for me and she charge me 9K and she did babs aminashaun.
wao jide hw could u ve spent dt much 9k? that is on d high side d one i did for myself and my wife cost me 3k each total of 6k.pls be prudent in spending oo cos u stil ve financial commitment ahead of u. one love
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Leripa: I think it's high time @temmytanny and @gentiger buried the ashes on whatever issue(s) you have with each other. You guys have tried so much by attacking each other on a faceless thread, leaving me to keep wondering about what could have happened it's the other way round.
i am not fighting any one ooooo. But i wont be here and allow some people mislead others. Where did you see that the embassy wont collect edu cert from two diff exam bodies? Its never written and from all i know,no one has been denied cos of such.

Do you know his comments on this two sittings(WAEC and NECO) could cause a lot of apprehension amonsgt winners here? Why postings wrong infos? why putting people under pressure? The pressure on this visa processing alone is enuff and dont let people add more pressure.
A lawyer that cant get facts right is a MUSHROOM LAWYER.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: you are free to say watever but time and evidences will justify my comments.
Tammytanny why is it that since this mongo park joined the forum,all does is to create issuesin this forum.he had issues with me too.he feels like one supperman when ever people calls him to ask questions forgetting that people like you and the rest of know guru have been of help to people on this forum and no body heard them.vulture wey dey raise up head where eagles they perch
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
look4all: Tammytanny why is it that since this mongo park joined the forum,all does is to create issuesin this forum.he had issues with me too.he feels like one supperman when ever people calls him to ask questions forgetting that people like you and the rest of know guru have been of help to people on this forum and no body heard them.vulture wey dey raise up head where eagles they perch
hehehehe grin grin grin,he is always want to prove what he doesnt know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Leripa: I think it's high time @temmytanny and @gentiger buried the ashes on whatever issue(s) you have with each other. You guys have tried so much by attacking each other on a faceless thread, leaving me to keep wondering about what could have happened it's the other way round.
is too much for this guy called getiger or what is he called is just an issue creating person.charge and bail lawyer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: i am not fighting any one ooooo. But i wont be here and allow some people mislead others. Where did you see that the embassy wont collect edu cert from two diff exam bodies? Its never written and from all i know,no one has been denied cos of such.

Do you know his comments on this two sittings(WAEC and NECO) could cause a lot of apprehension amonsgt winners here? Why postings wrong infos? why putting people under pressure? The pressure on this visa processing alone is enuff and dont let people add more pressure.
A lawyer that cant get facts right is a MUSHROOM LAWYER.

I can hear bingo and his puppy looking4all, oh sorry, looking4 trouble. Who can be more confused than one who almost got himself deported for expired medical credentials? Always ask questions if you don't understand rather than bark like a hungry dog. Bingo!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: hehehehe grin grin grin,he is always want to prove what he doesnt know
na people like him. i dey like walk them out when it comes to crime case in my place of work.how can he defend someone with his empty brain.he is too quick to answer without waiting to understanding issue.i wish we dey see who we dey talk to,i for don investigation this guy to know if realy go this shool he's claiming to have gone and his certification.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
@look4all.a n je ekuru ko ton lawo,o tun gbowo e sa wo! meaning u re adding petrol for fire. Leripa hv settled d quarrel we re all mature men pls lets give peace a chance, rmember what we re all praying for AMERICA VISA ! GOD ll tk us there IJN. AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

I can hear bingo and his puppy looking4all, oh sorry, looking4 trouble. Who can be confused than one who almost got himself deported for expired medical credentials? Always ask questions if you don't understand rather than bark like a hungry dog. Bingo!!!
you get luck i for pull your feathers  if i can track you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@look4all.a n je ekuru ko ton lawo,o tun gbowo e sa wo! meaning u re adding petrol for fire. Leripa hv settled d quarrel we re all mature men pls lets give peace a chance, rmember what we re all praying for AMERICA VISA ! GOD ll tk us there IJN. AMEN

Jide, leave that little puppy starved of milk. He's taking after bingo, his daddy's step. He can't even write one correct English sentence. Olodo lapata, Oju ejo lomoje.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
sorry am not adding petro to any fire.Oti po ju fun padi na.ki ni ase fun man yi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
wao jide hw could u ve spent dt much 9k? that is on d high side d one i did for myself and my wife cost me 3k each total of 6k.pls be prudent in spending oo cos u stil ve financial commitment ahead of u. one love

Surprise to hear that. Uno they also have an office @ ikeja local govt. I was told 8k there. D woman I gave the job to actually told me it was 6 or 7k with t fare. Making 9k. My broda God dey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Jide, leave that little puppy starved of milk. He's taking after bingo, his daddy's step. He can't even write one correct English sentence. Olodo lapata, Oju ejo lomoje.
i can track you do you know that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
I am scared....a toothless puppy wants to track me. Ode buruku!

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.