Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,057 members, 7,852,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925806 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
brightmon: its been an intresting journey and a fast one, started six months ago, may 3rd and followed with suspense, not sure, sure but got confirmed 3 wks ago and today, its a Reality.
Reporting live from the United States.

CONGRATZ,....surely his goodness must follow us all the days of our lives......AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
@brightmon, hw much did u pay 4 ur flight
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michymich: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
three more days to my interview and my testiomony.............. with Jesus in my vessel i'll smile at the storm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
papatee2: my brother ibrahim I pray u av a suceessful interview, also don't forget all we've talk abt wen u called. Really praying foryou

Thank you my brother... Please keep praying for me-
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
michymich: three more days to my interview and my testiomony.............. with Jesus in my vessel i'll smile at the storm

We shall both smile at d storm on wednesday... Goodluck to us both
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
yembe2013:

CONGRATZ,....surely his goodness must follow us all the days of our lives......AMEN!!!

YESSSSOOOOOO my man , congrat. hw ws d journey? mennnn i can't wait 2 join u there o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
dawton: Is it under must that one must do is police report and medical a week to the interview because my interview is in last week of december and I have done my police report last week and going for medical on tuesday.
Neva a must but adviseable you do it 10days before your interview especially police report cos it expires withing 3months.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
brightmon: its been an intresting journey and a fast one, started six months ago, may 3rd and followed with suspense, not sure, sure but got confirmed 3 wks ago and today, its a Reality.

YESSSSOOOOOO my man , congrat. hw ws d journey? mennnn i can't wait 2 join u there o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Helo house, i got a mail from kcc that my wify which is d principal applicant should sign on the ds 230 page1 part 1 and part 2 which we did and send back via email.now what wil happen wit d copy send to then? Does it mean they wil start processing all over again or what? Cos i tink that was d same day they gav those current their 2 NL. Need help pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
look4all: Helo house, i got a mail from kcc that my wify which is d principal applicant should sign on the ds 230 page1 part 1 and part 2 which we did and send back via email.now what wil happen wit d copy send to then? Does it mean they wil start processing all over again or what? Cos i tink that was d same day they gav those current their 2 NL. Need help pls

Just do exactly what they ask you to do. That means they are working on ur cases. KCC to me is helpful . If na naija person dey in charge dey might ignore it. Let ur mind be at rest cos u are still in the right track.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
jidex001:

Just do exactly what they ask you to do. That means they are working on ur cases. KCC to me is helpful . If na naija person dey in charge dey might ignore it. Let ur mind be at rest cos u are still in the right track.
thank you my brother. but 4 those that had d same experience of send a form back to kcc, how long did it take kcc to reply or send u guys ur 2 NL PLS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
temmytanny: Neva a must but adviseable you do it 10days before your interview especially police report cos it expires withing 3months.
Please kindly respond: As per the police report, does it mean that within 3 months before expiry, one must have used it for the embassy interview or is the 3 months to mean one must leave for U.S. within 3 months if granted visa. If it the 3 months is for embassy interview for example, and my 2nd notification letter says my interview is say Jan. 18th 2013. If I do my police report, say today, it will mean it will expire on the 18th of February. Now since the interview falls within the 3 month n before the expiration of police report, why is it necessary to do it 10 days to interview. OR is the 3 months for depature to US, cos I read where it says on this thread that when issued visa u must leave within 6 months. Please, kindly n gently explain. Anybody who knows in the house. Thanks a million!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
ogbonlowob: Please kindly respond: As per the police report, does it mean that within 3 months before expiry, one must have used it for the embassy interview or is the 3 months to mean one must leave for U.S. within 3 months if granted visa. If it the 3 months is for embassy interview for example, and my 2nd notification letter says my interview is say Jan. 18th 2013. If I do my police report, say today, it will mean it will expire on the 18th of February. Now since the interview falls within the 3 month n before the expiration of police report, why is it necessary to do it 10 days to interview. OR is the 3 months for depature to US, cos I read where it says on this thread that when issued visa u must leave within 6 months. Please, kindly n gently explain. Anybody who knows in the house. Thanks a million!
musnt expire before your interview,after wards,you are freeeee but not same for medicals.Medicals expires after 6months,interview of no interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
look4all: thank you my brother. but 4 those that had d same experience of send a form back to kcc, how long did it take kcc to reply or send u guys ur 2 NL PLS

It depends on ur case number . What is ur case number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
jidex001:

It depends on ur case number . What is ur case number.
my case number is 28**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
temmytanny: musnt expire before your interview,after wards,you are freeeee but not same for medicals.Medicals expires after 6months,interview of no interview
Thank u Temmy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
look4all: my case number is 28**

Don't worry they will reply u soon By God's grace. Just do want they told u. Then give them some few week, then re mail them . They might hint u as well. That what I can say. Some grp member with enough experience will also enlighten u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
dawton: Is it under must that one must do is police report and medical a week to the interview because my interview is in last week of december and I have done my police report last week and going for medical on tuesday.
From what Temmy said, insofar that ur Police report will not expire before the embassy interview, then u r good to go. I think ur police report is okay. Your worry should be to think of pushing forward ur Medicals to say 10 days to ur embassy interview, except u plan to travel immediately, like One week after u r giving Visa. So for those who r free and have the time, especially those living in Lagos, this advice is for u: Getinger n co, since u hv gotten ur 2nd notification letter n scheduled for Jan 2013, please go ahead now to do ur police report as it will expire around 20th Feb 2013 if u do it say tomorrow. Only delay ur medicals to 10 days to interview. This will save u from Tension if 10 days to interview u r pursuing Alagbon and hospital at the same time. This is advice is for Getinger n co living in Lagos, although some have testified in this house that they did their police report where they live, like sm one said PortHarcourt, anoda said Abuja etc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
congrats brightmon grin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
You are the 1st Person in this DV 2013 forum to report live from US after being issued visa. I hope I,m right! CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michymich: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2012
Ibracadabra:

We shall both smile at d storm on wednesday... Goodluck to us both
God is in control come wednesday we will be giving our testimony at the end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2012
ogbonlowob: From what Temmy said, insofar that ur Police report will not expire before the embassy interview, then u r good to go. I think ur police report is okay. Your worry should be to think of pushing forward ur Medicals to say 10 days to ur embassy interview, except u plan to travel immediately, like One week after u r giving Visa. So for those who r free and have the time, especially those living in Lagos, this advice is for u: Getinger n co, since u hv gotten ur 2nd notification letter n scheduled for Jan 2013, please go ahead now to do ur police report as it will expire around 20th Feb 2013 if u do it say tomorrow. Only delay ur medicals to 10 days to interview. This will save u from Tension if 10 days to interview u r pursuing Alagbon and hospital at the same time. This is advice is for Getinger n co living in Lagos, although some have testified in this house that they did their police report where they live, like sm one said PortHarcourt, anoda said Abuja etc.

Thanks my brother. I left Lagos last week for official stuffs. Will return in December. Will do both on arrival since my interview is January and my departure as it now stands would be Feb/March 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2012
wa ooo Brightmon am vry happy 4u and ur family ,wish u all d best in d US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2012
@gunner4u pls if u can help me 2 inquire d cost and hw to connect ATLANTA frm lagos i ll so much appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2012
@michymich @ibracadabra ur visa is already approved jst go der and confirm it....my GOD who did it for adzovia,gunner4u,Brightmon,jay92,teeebabie,malcon etc is still on his throne he ll surely do urs IJN

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michymich: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@michymich @ibracadabra ur visa is already approved jst go der and confirm it....my GOD who did it for adzovia,gunner4u,Brightmon,jay92,teeebabie,malcon etc is still on his throne he ll surely do urs IJN
tanx boss for your best wishes, i wish the same for u too as i approach one of the biggest day of my life.... victory victory shall be ours and we sahall succeed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Yes I am. You are from Nigeria too?
Leripa:

You should be looking forward to Feb/March. My CN is also in that range. Are you from Nigeria?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2012
sozen2010: Yes I am. You are from Nigeria too?

Can I submit my GCE notification result for the interview in the absence of the Certificate? please house advise.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2012
sozen2010:

Can I submit my GCE notification result for the interview in the absence of the Certificate? please house advise.
it all depend on when u wrote d GCE,if ur cert is yet to b ready u can even go wth scratch card of d exam body i.e WAEC / NECO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2012
sozen2010: Yes I am. You are from Nigeria too?

Very Nigerian!!!
As per the result, get d cert if it has been long you wrote the exam. And if not, go with d exam body scratch card and the notification result.
Good luck to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2012
yes ohhh, thank you LERIPA, GENTIGER, SURVEYPROF, I HATE 9JA, KAYPOSITVE, IBRACADABRA, TEMMYTANNY, GNY KELLY, SANDDY101, PAPATEE, YEMBE2013, BOBSINA, ADESOJI and OGBONLOWOB for your congratulatory messages on my arrival at in the states. God wa do my own God una own too.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon: yes ohhh, thank you LERIPA, GENTIGER, SURVEYPROF, I HATE 9JA, KAYPOSITVE, IBRACADABRA, TEMMYTANNY, GNY KELLY, SANDDY101, PAPATEE, YEMBE2013, BOBSINA, ADESOJI and OGBONLOWOB for your congratulatory messages on my arrival at in the states. God wa do my own God una own too.
Thanks
Amen o,Amin e po!

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.