Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926889 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
@saddy 101.pls were u ask 2 present any ID card as an identification at lekki b4 u collectd ur VISA or it is jst d white paper u gave them.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
akshow77: Thanks to the almighty God,had my interview at counter 13 with the black american lady around 9.30am and it was successful.more gist when I get to Ibadan.

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
@jidedon, no any id card require. Only d white paper given @ embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
gunners4u: @jidedon, no any id card require. Only d white paper given @ embassy
thank u my dear gunners4u hope u ve startd preparing?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
saddy101:

*whew* where have you been sis? Glad to have you back and I appreciate your impact and advice towards this achievement. God bless you more and also grant all your heart desire. Oga brithmon, I no forget you... Kudos! gringringringringrin
hahahaha, Na God my brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
blesssami: hello House I read this in some one interview experience which is began asking by Co: Morning and gave us our forms to sign. what kind of forms is that I should present in my interview day it's confuse me. pliz I need answer ?
These are the forms you sent to KCC DS230 remember you did not sign them because they were written that you will sign them infront of a CO in your consulate office
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@saddy 101 pls were u ask 2 present any ID card as an identification at lekki b4 u collectd ur VISA or it is jst d white paper u gave them.

Nope bro... Just the white paper given to me at the embassy and I was told to make photocopy of my international passport data page upstairs and the guy there collected #30 per copy. You can go along with a copy of your data page if you have extra copy ahome

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=jidedon2000@yah]@alfahim u question hs bn answerd,write ur case number,date of birth MM/DD/YY. followed by ur full name after all ds then u type whatever u want to ask them.kcc ll reply u after 5 working days.i mean shall fill all forms then i send it to kcc again i afraid it may be affect my case
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
@alfahim. u dnt ve to fill d forms again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
saddy101:

Nope bro... Just the white paper given to me at the embassy and I was told to make photocopy of my international passport data page upstairs and the guy there collected #30 per copy. You can go along with a copy of your data page if you have extra copy ahome
thank u vry much,i stil ve d passport data page at home i ll tk it wth me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello fellow nairalander,no update on feb visa bulletin yet?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
tundemalik@gmai:
Hello fellow nairalander,no update on feb visa bulletin yet?
still waiting bro but i strongly believe it ll drop anytime from now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
still waiting bro but i strongly believe it ll drop anytime from now.
thanks bro,jst that am tired of waiting,I pray KCC increase this VB to at list 14,000 so that some of us can calculate when our CN will be current,I trust God and I kwn he will do it for us.let's keep our fingers cross
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
@jidedon, i dey prepare walla. Na next yr january i dey leave by God grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
gunners4u: @jidedon, i dey prepare walla. Na next yr january i dey leave by God grace.
my dear bro myself and my wife cant wait to jet out of ds 9ja,ATLANTA on our mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
tundemalik@gmai:
thanks bro,jst that am tired of waiting,I pray KCC increase this VB to at list 14,000 so that some of us can calculate when our CN will be current,I trust God and I kwn he will do it for us.let's keep our fingers cross
i knw hw u feel,i felt dt way too dnt worry u ll be current vry soon d CO is only keeping ur visa 4u d visa is urs IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls house, wen is it likely dat my visa wil b ready. i had my interview on wednesday dec 5 though d co told me to go and colekt it in 2weeks. i wil b goin 4rm abuja so i dnt wnt to go there and hear its not yet ready
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idi Amin: pls house, wen is it likely dat my visa wil b ready. i had my interview on wednesday dec 5 though d co told me to go and colekt it in 2weeks. i wil b goin 4rm abuja so i dnt wnt to go there and hear its not yet ready
hw far bro i was surprised d co ask u to pick ur visa in 2wks,i was interview on thursday 6th dec and i was given 1wk i ll advice u go on wednesday i strongly believe it ll be ready.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idi Amin: pls house, wen is it likely dat my visa wil b ready. i had my interview on wednesday dec 5 though d co told me to go and colekt it in 2weeks. i wil b goin 4rm abuja so i dnt wnt to go there and hear its not yet ready

Make your way down to the circle address given to you this coming Wednesday 12, Dec. for the collection.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
@akshow77,congratulatios bro.people are thirsty T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ hear your success story,pls share it with us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Maduh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
@akshow77 Congratulations I guess u had a safe trip to Ibadan pls d house is waiting to hear ur interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thanks to contributing and non-contributing members of this great thread.my day starts and end with this thread and have come to realize the only thing needed for success in life is when everybody lend a helping hand like is been done here.I set out around 5am this morning for the embassy but was 10minutes into the the journey before discovering my x-ray was missing,had to return to pick to it up.finally got to the embassy by 6am.After been ushered into the the embassy around 7am,payment made and and documents collected,the immigrant visa interview started around 8.30am.The white co at window14 was the 1st to start the interview.sooner enough she was joined by the black co at window 13.strange enough the first denial of the day was by the black American lady.Thereafter every other person came out smiling.I discovered that the white co at window 16 is very detailed and she had just a lady throughout the duration of my stay.The window 15guy is also detailed but not as rigourous as that of 16.I was finally called to window13 around 9.28am.
Co:good Morning
Me:good morning to you(beaming with smiles)
Co:can you Please sign here
I did
Co:raise your hand and swear
I did
Co:what do you do now
Me:train people on Ccna&network infrastructure and also do maintenance 4 clients
Co:how do you come about that?
Me:have been in IT b4 completing my degre through a brother
Co:any experience?
Me:was formerly with ....as their network administration
Co:what is your highest education qualification?
Me:BSc in Economics
Co:what school?
Me:......university
Co:can you name a professor of yours?
Me:Dr..........
Co:what did he teach you?
Me:research methodology
Co:name another one
Me:Dr Jide(na lie o!)
Co:the person you'll be staying with in US,who is he to you and where does he stay
Me:my younger brother upstate NY
Co:what does he do
Me:chemical engineer
Co:when did he get to the states and how?
Me:8yrs ago and he also won a dv-lottery
Co:waoh! Your family is a lucky one?
Me:you can say that again(now we were both laughing)
Co:married?and kids?
Me:none
Co:pls pick up your visa next week monday at the circled address
Me:thanks and have a lovely day!
One thing that people need to know is that no 2 experiences are the same.You have to smile a lot even if you saying what you are not sure,those co likes confident ones.I pray everybody awaiting their 2nl and interview will be successful.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
akshow77: Thanks to contributing and non-contributing members of this great thread.my day starts and end with this thread and have come to realize the only thing needed for success in life is when everybody lend a helping hand like is been done here.I set out around 5am this morning for the embassy but was 10minutes into the the journey before discovering my x-ray was missing,had to return to pick to it up.finally got to the embassy by 6am.After been ushered into the the embassy around 7am,payment made and and documents collected,the immigrant visa interview started around 8.30am.The white co at window14 was the 1st to start the interview.sooner enough she was joined by the black co at window 13.strange enough the first denial of the day was by the black American lady.Thereafter every other person came out smiling.I discovered that the white co at window 16 is very detailed and she had just a lady throughout the duration of my stay.The window 15guy is also detailed but not as rigourous as that of 16.I was finally called to window13 around 9.28am.
I did
I did
Me:train people on Ccna&network infrastructure and also do maintenance 4 clients
Co:the person you'll be staying with in US,who is he to you and where does he stay
One thing that people need to know is that no 2 experiences are the same.You have to smile a lot even if you saying what you are not sure,those co likes confident ones.I pray everybody awaiting their 2nl and interview will be successful.
congrats bro seems all the economists in the house are having it cool wit their interview...am an economics undergraduate just hope mine will be cool also...13+ can't waaaiiit oooo 4 dis bulletin!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
@akshow77 congrats to u,WELCOME TO AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]@all,those that have collected their visa and those awaiting to collect your visa(its yours IJN),be prepared to learn how to stand for hours(8hrs atleast).I noticed most jobs here esp entry jobs require standing.America believes sitting is down time and so they hardly provide chairs except if your job requires it.I used to be waka about person for naija grin grin cos of the nature of my job then and so that is helping me here bt still,i dey tire smal smal ooo.Aim for the best jobs but be prepared to for the worst.Most of my fellow workers scream whenever i tell the kind of job i do in naija.They asked why i decend so low to take my present job bt as naija boy now.

Amen! Temmy u re so great in giving ur info.. U Will continue b bless in everyting u re doing... Join u very soon in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
akshow77: Thanks to contributing and non-contributing members of this great thread.my day starts and end with this thread and have come to realize the only thing needed for success in life is when everybody lend a helping hand like is been done here.I set out around 5am this morning for the embassy but was 10minutes into the the journey before discovering my x-ray was missing,had to return to pick to it up.finally got to the embassy by 6am.After been ushered into the the embassy around 7am,payment made and and documents collected,the immigrant visa interview started around 8.30am.The white co at window14 was the 1st to start the interview.sooner enough she was joined by the black co at window 13.strange enough the first denial of the day was by the black American lady.Thereafter every other person came out smiling.I discovered that the white co at window 16 is very detailed and she had just a lady throughout the duration of my stay.The window 15guy is also detailed but not as rigourous as that of 16.I was finally called to window13 around 9.28am.
I did
I did

Congratulations, welcome to America...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
i knw hw u feel,i felt dt way too dnt worry u ll be current vry soon d CO is only keeping ur visa 4u d visa is urs IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
amen I clam it IJN and u too

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Congrat akshow. More gud news in name Of God. @ idi amin ur visa will be ready on wednesday, just go & get it live
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Askhow777 a big congratulations to u. Pls temmy create a forum were winners culd be able to chat nd share ideas in america. Pls the house will appreciate if it is done, gunners , gentiner, adovia, ibracadabra what do u guys feel about this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
I did
I did

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
I did
I did
amen! Ur family is really a lucky family.. Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.