Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925921 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2012
legnahcra: Sorry house just want to ask this 2 quick question.
1) Do they deny u visa at the embassy based on medical report. In case let's say someone has a heart problem(from birth).
2) Waec made a mistake on my waec certificate in the name of school, they put internatinal instead of international. Will this affect visa at interview.
1) no you cant be denied due to sickness but because they would like to be sure you wont depend on the government like applying for disability fund they MIGHT ask for affidavit of support once again it is a MIGHT
2) they might not even notice it so dont worry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
anyone dt his or her case number is above 11000 d person is nt current even those dt re current and submitted their forms late pls dnt expect any 2nl if u submitted ur forms bk to kcc on time pls expect ur 2nl 2wks after dis buletine

Kindly shade some light here, when you say late how many weeks are these? Or what month was a late submission. Like for me i did submit my forms on 28th of july does these mean i MAY not get a 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Sincerely, i dont have any further explanation as to why the bulletin is getting slower but i hope and believe everybody will get a fair share before sept 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Trezeget: @gentigar,temmy.brigthmoon and other gurus in da house,pls am 11000plus,and d visa buletin reaches 11000.datz means am nt curent?pls sheild more ligth am somhow confuse.tank 4 ur reply

If you are 11001, then you are not current. Only those from 10,001 - 11,000 are current for February interview date. Second NL should show up b4 month end. Sorry to all those whose hopes were dashed. Count yourselves blessed to be counted among selectees.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Tanx all 4 ur reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2012
Good morning pals.hw was ur night?i need a clearification on this please.i have a birth certificate dat was collected from local government...can i use it @ d embassy? because i dont have d NPC own.....is it compulsory for me to get the npc?where nd hw much...tanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2012
temmytanny: Sincerely, i dont have any further explanation as to why the bulletin is getting slower but i hope and believe everybody will get a fair share before sept 2013.

It's obvious to know that the process is being delayed because there were a lot of people selected between 10,000 that made it to come up twice.Secondly, People chosen between 10,000 & 11,000 are still very high. If no much people selected between 11,000,12K,13K they might even go as far as 17,000 in March current.Trust me. there are still some backlogs who later sent there forms and this is one of the contributory factors!

May God not shatter our hopes.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2012
lateefdauda: Good morning pals.hw was ur night?i need a clearification on this please.i have a birth certificate dat was collected from local government...can i use it @ d embassy? because i dont have d NPC own.....is it compulsory for me to get the npc?where nd hw much...tanks
Its not compulsory to get NPC certificate if the one you have has your parents name,your full names and your date of birth.All spelt correctly

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2012
sozen2010:

It's obvious to know that the process is being delayed because there were a lot of people selected between 10,000 that made it to come up twice.Secondly, People chosen between 10,000 & 11,000 are still very high. If no much people selected between 11,000,12K,13K they might even go as far as 17,000 in March current.Trust me. there are still some backlogs who later sent there forms and this is one of the contributory factors!

May God not shatter our hopes.
but why the backlogs? Is 2012 mistake still hangover on them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2012
temmytanny: but why the backlogs? Is 2012 mistake still hangover on them?

Nope, they are done with 2012. If u read back the mail u will see some people just found out that they won and did send back their forms in recent months and i believe other people do the same things outside Nairaland.

God will help us, Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2012
temmytanny: Sincerely, i dont have any further explanation as to why the bulletin is getting slower but i hope and believe everybody will get a fair share before sept 2013.
. Oga temmy I sent you a mail pls reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Congraturations to you and your wife sir, our God is gudooooooo
[/left][left]
[/left][left]
seven!!:
GLORY BE TO OUR GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS AND MERCIES ENDURES FOREVER. AMEN. Good afternoon house. I've been reading this thread for some time and i must say it has really helped my wife and I a lot. My wife and I just had a successful interview at the US embassy in Ghana and will like to share my experience with the house.

We got to the embassy around 7am went through the security checks and went straight to the visa section. There were a lot of would be immigrant waiting to be called for interview. After an hour we called to pay the visa fee and were asked to sit and wait again. My guys we sat there for almost 2 hours before we were called again to present our documents.
Please house I advice u present only the required documents. And for couples don't forget your foto albums.

We waited for another hour and we were finally called to windows 8.

CO : Good morning
ME : Good morning Sir grin grin grin grin(remember to smile well well)
CO : Put your right index finger on some machine and asked my wife to do same.
CO : Do u sear to tell the truth so help u God ?
ME : Yes I do.
CO : Do you have any relatives in America ?
ME : No but my wife's aunty is there
CO : When did u meet your wife ?
ME : 1st October 2009.
At this point the CO stepped aside and started arranging our documents followed by endless typing.
He then stretched his hands and gave us the blue visa collection and told us to come back on Friday morning for our visas. I then asked if i can come alone to collect the visas.

Guys that was it just 2 questions. This miracle is just too much for me. BABA GOD DO AM AGAIN OOOOOOOOOO. HELP ME TO SAY THANK U TO JEHOVAH GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE THAN FOR MY WIFE AND I.

TO THOSE YET TO GO FOR THEIR INTERVIEW REMEMBER TO PRAY BEFORE U GO. AND ITS WELL. SEE U IN AMERICA SOON.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2012
imraneth: Tomorrow is my interview day... 12/12/12...
May almighty God be with you and give u success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls good pple, how do I get to the visa collection place. I am driving and I need directions asap. Thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2012
it wil get to everybody turn awaitn interview...i guess dey hv alot of back log....n also ppl wer resheduled frm dec. To jan.....God's time is d best....cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Tanx 4 all ur replies,i rily appreciate evry member of dis forum.Pls houz,u only learn wen u listen 2 odas dat hav experiences nd also ask questions.Plz i jst checkd de bulletin 4 jan.,nd i stil saw 10,000,i only saw 11000 unda de Advanced Notification 4 DVs.nd dats 4 febuary.pls sum1 help nd elucidate more on hw dis bulletin works,gudmornin all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2012
please pals..... help me out, my CN is 10+*** and i sent my forms to kcc on October. do you think i will be among those who is going to recieve 2NL for this month visa bulleting?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2012
gulfkid: Just to add to the good news in the house and to Praise God for His goodness and mercies. My wife and I had our interview on the 13th of Nov. My wife is the Principal Applicant.
After all the security checks and we entered the embassy hall, we made our payment for 3 of us ($330 each) and sat down to be called. We where called to submit our documents which we did. The Nigerian lady collecting the documents noticed an affidavit attached to my wife's passport and asked her to remove it.

Meanwhile, let me explain more about the affidavit. My wife is a dual citizen of Nigeria and Britain. last year when he was going to have our son in London, she applied and got a Nigerian passport. She noticed there was a mistake on her place of birth and brought it to the attention of the immigration officer that handled it and she was advised to do an affidavit which she did and was able to travel back from UK with that passport as she traveled out with her British passport.

So back to the interview, we were called after sometime by one other Nigerian young man who immediately started saying that our application cannot scale through cause of that mistake. we tried to explain to him about the affidavit but he said "This is Nigeria, anybody can go and get affidavit from anywhere". Then God sent an Angel in another Nigerian woman who listened to our explanations. Thankfully we had my wife's British Passport. They collected it and asked us to go and sit down. At this point I was just praying for God's intervention.
After about 15 mins they returned her British passport and asked us to sit and wait for our interview.
After about 10-15 mins, our number was called and a white Lady was there to attend to us.
CO: Congratulations for the DV Lottery
We: Thank You
CO: Raise ur write hand. Do you swear to speak nothing but the truth?
We: Yes
CO: Your Finger prints
We: we did
CO: (To my wife) Tell me about your education qualifications
Wife: ......
CO: Where do you wor?
Wife: .....
CO: Where were you born? (At this point she broke into laughter same time with my wife)
Wife: Told her Scotland and tried explaining the whole mix up
CO: Congratulations your Visa has been approved however, we will not be able to issue it on this passport because of the mistake.
She now typed a letter and gave us that states that my wife should return with a corrected passport at a latter date which will be agreed after we send a mail to the email she gave us requesting for an appointment.

My people, you wont believe the passport re-issue never came out until after 3 weeks plus and we spent 60k.
Anyway to the glory of God. Our passports were collected yesterday and the CO gave a letter for collection on Monday 17th.
It was not an easy period but God was faithful.
Pls if you have same or similar issue with your passport, pls sort it out b4 ur interview. It could have been worse but for God.
Sorry for the long story. I feel someone may just learn a thing or two from it.
COngrat! pls i will need to get d process from u. ds my mail kayplustech@gmail.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2012
sunday45: please pals..... help me out, my CN is 10+*** and i sent my forms to kcc on October. do you think i will be among those who is going to recieve 2NL for this month visa bulleting?
This is my worry too coz i sent mine late July, but i read somewhere that they take 8 weeks to process your papers so you MIGHT not get the 2NL if you sent the forms late October but if its early October they will surely send it to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2012
this bulletin is annoying....well God's time is the best...hmmm 13+.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Every body help me to thank GOD OOoo!!! Finally this month Bulletin just showed that am current for Feb'2013. Even Obama & Michel are dancing AZONTO and celebrating with me......Can't wait for my 2nd NL to drop. I wish every1 Success both the ones wanting to be Interviewed, or those expecting their 2nd NL and even those waiting to be Current, just be hopeful.

Ephesians 3:20-21
New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2012
missannie: Every body help me to thank GOD OOoo!!! Finally this month Bulletin just showed that am current for Feb'2013. Even Obama & Michel are dancing AZONTO and celebrating with me......Can't wait for my 2nd NL to drop. I wish every1 Success both the ones wanting to be Interviewed, or those expecting their 2nd NL and even those waiting to be Current, just be hopeful.

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

lol.... Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2012
missannie: Every body help me to thank GOD OOoo!!! Finally this month Bulletin just showed that am current for Feb'2013. Even Obama & Michel are dancing AZONTO and celebrating with me......Can't wait for my 2nd NL to drop. I wish every1 Success both the ones wanting to be Interviewed, or those expecting their 2nd NL and even those waiting to be Current, just be hopeful.

Na gangnam style be this o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Kai tension don high.make una take am easy o.Ego better
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2012
sozen2010:

May God not shatter our hopes. thanks I believe there will be a drastic increment in the visa bulletin come next 2 to 3 months
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2012
This visa bulletin ruined my day... Infact I have been harsh on everybody around me since I saw the bulletin...1000 haba! After the long wait... Anywayz its all good. Ayam still waiting...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Congratulations for those who have received there visas, those who are presently current and those who are expecting there day of favour to come including our friend in the embassy for his/her visa. I pray for God almighty will favour us in this forum and we shall come out with joy and happiness.

Please, I would like house to englithing us on this issue:
1. If somebdy's visa is approved or collected after successful interview and the applicant is a female (i.e couple) and after the following day before travel the U.S and delivered a baby, how possible that the new born baby will be travelling with the family? or are they going to wait to process the baby visa or they will leave the baby for next 5year before filing for the baby. Please let talk on this
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2012
remkay2012: Congratulations for those who have received there visas, those who are presently current and those who are expecting there day of favour to come including our friend in the embassy for his/her visa. I pray for God almighty will favour us in this forum and we shall come out with joy and happiness.

Please, I would like house to englithing us on this issue:
1. If somebdy's visa is approved or collected after successful interview and the applicant is a female (i.e couple) and after the following day before travel the U.S and delivered a baby, how possible that the new born baby will be travelling with the family? or are they going to wait to process the baby visa or they will leave the baby for next 5year before filing for the baby. Please let talk on this

Prepare documents for the baby ie passport because the endorsement will be done on it but brother these Americans are funny ooooo. Prepare money for medical and visa for the kid dont be suprised DNA might be done, then go to your consulate office and ask the procedure. Wait a minute, why didnt you ask about this when you were there for the interview? I wish you the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Spoondar:

Kindly shade some light here, when you say late how many weeks are these? Or what month was a late submission. Like for me i did submit my forms on 28th of july does these mean i MAY not get a 2NL
u dint submit late my sister july 28th is still ok ,i meant those that submitted in September and October.I submitted mine in june 20th and mycase number is 763*,i got current in October also got my 2NL 18th October.Hope am clear.all the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kinzzo112(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2012
Please, i want ask these questions:
What is the cheapest a airline from lagos to texas?
and also how long it takes before medical expires?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2012
Spoondar::

jidedon2000@yah:
u dint submit late my sister july 28th is still ok ,i meant those that submitted in September and October.I submitted mine in june 20th and mycase number is 763*,i got current in October also got my 2NL 18th October.Hope am clear.all the best

Thanks Jide!!!! grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Spoondar:

Thanks Jide!!!! grin grin grin
wink wink u re welcome cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.