Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,198 members, 7,860,300 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926787 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yusmash00: Jan 17 loading.. hope it gonna show up for real.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ remmy48 congrat,GOD realy helped u cos dis ur interview 'nawa o' GOD HELP ME OOOOOOOO and evrybody who are goin 4 interview.let us put our trust in d LORD an we should fear GOD in evrythin we do,we wil al succed IJN(amen)also let prepare wel.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
@Remmy488. Congrat! Am really glad and happy you made it. God is forever on our side He will never let us down. Lord we give You all the glory and thank You for the success story he brought back to the house. Many more to come in JESUS name (AMEN!).

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
mohamed shire: hi every body i ust wna know, i have IGCSE certificate from Edexcel, so is that certificate is acceptable

that other thing that i want to know is how can i get a visa to get in NAIROBI which is where i will have my interview because my country does not have embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Remmy488: wlcm back. @ exactly 9.55am i saw the window 16 lady going thru my docs and smilling, i said God why dis lady? 2mins later she called my number, i stood up immediately with boldness and courage. this was our conversation
Me.....goodmor
Co.....morning
Co.....put ur fingers on the machine
me..... i did
co.....raise ur hands and repeat after me
me..... i did and signed the kcc form
co......whats ur highest level of education?
me...... B.sc degree in international relations
Co......what sku
Me......OAU
Co.....list theories of international relations for me
me.....i did
Co.....explain
me..... i did
co.....tell me about ur project
me..... i did in 3mins
co.....what is d relationship btw democracy and economy
me.....i did
co.....what economy system is nigeria practising?
me.....mixed
co.....why
me.....i told her
co.....is nigeria truely a democratic state?
me.....yes but u know is just developing democratically
co.....what do u do?
me.....teacher in the national youth servce
co......whre
me......told her
co.....wht do u teach?
me.....sos stud
co.....tell me 8 topics u ve taught
me.....i did
co.....whn re u goin bak
me.....after d interview
co.....hw many hours journey
me.....4 hours
co.....by flight?
me.....i ve neva boarded a flight in my life
co.....with what
me.....a good car without mechanical or technical faults
co.....wht lang do they speak there
me.....urhob
co.....what local govt
me.....told her
co.....how many re u there
me.....told her
co.....whn re u going to be thru
me.....told her
co.....any evidence
me.....yes, gave my id card and posting letter
co.....ok
co.....who is this guy{my host}
me.....my frnd and senior colleague bak den in sku
co....i will give u a visa bt u get it next week tues
me.....thank u n ve a nyc day
that was how God saved me from her troubles and questions for almost 20mins

LESSON TO LEARN
1. please be bold and courageous, look straight to her eyes
2. speak and gesticulate with ur hands even if you dont knw the answers to the question say smtin and gesticulate cos they dnt knw most answers to the questions they ask people i cud remember i gave one definition of theory that wasnt the actual one
3. Make God ur pillar pray fervently for favour from any CO that will interview u coz we neve can tell who the Co will be.
My special tanx goes to Gentiger, Bros temmy,tiwanna J.Don and host of others i pray that those goin 4 interview be favoured and get their visas approved. also 2NL will arrive safely wit no crash on Monday.LOL
congrat Great IFE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
nero xp:
Godhelpmeooo,my ba3 was totally drained at dat tym.Yes oo new bulletin is out but wasn't wat we were xpectin shaa.I guess 2NL 4 doz
GOD is my strenght oo my bro.HE wil surely help me and evrybdy in dis forum (amen)GLORY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
@Remmy488 your interview carry cap oh.... grin anyways congrats! am happy for you... my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
@gentiger i wish u success dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by paa11(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
please any one from ghana can help me. Do you need to take your bank statement or a letter from your host to the interview? I asked because someone advised me to do that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ABSHANDY: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dayzis b long vich! munwanes is a bembestic son of ilya du elephant, by d deed 10/8 i vibrate dat kegit club is nt a cult either a drunka club bt it is a african way of life style.......may u walk and nva 2 stumble even stumble on to of pepeless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
chirpywest:
Thanks my guy, I do read every day but feel like advising people whenever the need arise. I am at the peak of preparation but will land first at JFK. I will check out my friend in california before jetting out finally to Texas. Thanks a lot. Onyebemu di nma, anyi na ekpere unu ekpere. Oga adicha nma.
@gentiger, the visa is urs. Aka inyere ndi mmadu ebea ka agbara gi aka ebe.

Daalu. God bless you. I do truly appreciate you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tiwanna: @gentiger i wish u success dear.

Thanks dearie. I appreciate you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Remmy488: wlcm back. @ exactly 9.55am i saw the window 16 lady going thru my docs and smilling, i said God why dis lady? 2mins later she called my number, i stood up immediately with boldness and courage. this was our conversation
Me.....goodmor
Co.....morning
me..... i did
Co......what sku
Me......OAU
me.....i did
Co.....explain
me..... i did
me..... i did in 3mins
me.....i did
me.....mixed
co.....why
me.....i told her
co.....what do u do?
co......whre
me......told her
co.....wht do u teach?
me.....sos stud
me.....i did
co.....whn re u goin bak
me.....after d interview
me.....4 hours
co.....by flight?
co.....with what
me.....urhob
co.....what local govt
me.....told her
me.....told her
me.....told her
co.....any evidence
co.....ok

LESSON TO LEARN
2. speak and gesticulate with ur hands even if you dont knw the answers to the question say smtin and gesticulate cos they dnt knw most answers to the questions they ask people i cud remember i gave one definition of theory that wasnt the actual one
3. Make God ur pillar pray fervently for favour from any CO that will interview u coz we neve can tell who the Co will be.
My special tanx goes to Gentiger, Bros temmy,tiwanna J.Don and host of others i pray that those goin 4 interview be favoured and get their visas approved. also 2NL will arrive safely wit no crash on Monday.LOL

A very BIG CONGRATULATIONs you did well. For sure if you hesitated you were to be roasted there and then. BIG up brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations Remmy!! I am inspired. If it's grammar they want to hear, I go speak like Rev. Chris Okotie. If its lectures they want, no wahala, my God dey kampe. I am set to explode.
Set to explode at US embassy?. I trust you kindly bring the level of lady CO @ window 16 downward,let her realize how she has been treating nigerians . Waiting for your interview very soon how you tackle and arguement you exchange with her.....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gentiger:

My brother I am doing the best I can. I really don't care who does the interview. What I care about is who God has assigned to make it happen for me. Black or white is inconsequential. Grace and Mercy speak. Any mountain before Zerubabbel must be brought low.
That is the spirit Brother. Go get it IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
mohamed shire: hi every body i ust wna know, i have IGCSE certificate from Edexcel, so is that certificate is acceptable

that other thing that i want to know is how can i get a visa to get in NAIROBI which is where i will have my interview because my country does not have embassy
First of all you are very rare in the forum Please be generous and also read about other posts. I sent you an email you havent said a thing but let me help where i can coz some people are born to receive only.
IGCSE is acceptable and i hope you scored more than a minimum that is you have above C and if you took english you scored above C OR you had 5 passes at grade C, but dont you worry the moment you get at the embassy you will be asked about your grades before you are allowed to pay for the visa.
I assume the second question you want to know how to get to the Embassy in Nairobi. If you will be sleeping in town centre i will advice you to take a taxi to the Embassy of the United States of America, United Nations Avenue, Gigiri, Nairobi. I advised you to take a taxi because you are new and you might not know how to mingle with the Nairobians.
NOTE: In Nairobi you need to have the full address of your host and if possible a letter from him/her that they will take care of you till you stabilize, dont bother about the affidavit of support. Please tell us how the interview will be. Good luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
paa11: please any one from ghana can help me. Do you need to take your bank statement or a letter from your host to the interview? I asked because someone advised me to do that.
no you dont need that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
if 12,150 will be current in march, what of mine dt reads 15***.oh God i need ur mercy oo....mk dem no say visa dn finish o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Husmern: if 12,150 will be current in march, what of mine dt reads 15***.oh God i need ur mercy oo....mk dem no say visa dn finish o
May/June

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Spoondar:
That is the spirit Brother. Go get it IJN

Thanks dear. You're such an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bussyme: Set to explode at US embassy?. I trust you kindly bring the level of lady CO @ window 16 downward,let her realize how she has been treating nigerians . Waiting for your interview very soon how you tackle and arguement you exchange with her.....

It will be a gentlemanly conversation I envisage. It's been a very long I last complimented a lady aside my 'baby'. The CO will get lots of it. From her smiles to her looks. 'Winks'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gentiger:

My brother I am doing the best I can. I really don't care who does the interview. What I care about is who God has assigned to make it happen for me. Black or white is inconsequential. Grace and Mercy speak. Any mountain before Zerubabbel must be brought low.

I like ur faith keep it up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Me.....goodmor
Co.....morning
me..... i did
Co......what sku
Me......OAU
me.....i did
Co.....explain
me..... i did
me..... i did in 3mins
me.....i did
me.....mixed
co.....why
me.....i told her
co.....what do u do?
co......whre
me......told her
co.....wht do u teach?
me.....sos stud
me.....i did
co.....whn re u goin bak
me.....after d interview
me.....4 hours
co.....by flight?
co.....with what
me.....urhob
co.....what local govt
me.....told her
me.....told her
me.....told her
co.....any evidence
co.....ok

LESSON TO LEARN
congrats my brother. Another testimony of favour and breakthrough. I key in to ur success story.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
ediofeboyz:

Judging by previous years' visa bulletins, everyone becomes current around june - for those of us with higher CNs. i stand to be corrected ooo
I will wait and see. I've been waiting since 2011 that I applied. Waiting for more 4 or 5 months wont stop me frm being what God says I will be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Me.....goodmor
Co.....morning
me..... i did
Co......what sku
Me......OAU
me.....i did
Co.....explain
me..... i did
me..... i did in 3mins
me.....i did
me.....mixed
co.....why
me.....i told her
co.....what do u do?
co......whre
me......told her
co.....wht do u teach?
me.....sos stud
me.....i did
co.....whn re u goin bak
me.....after d interview
me.....4 hours
co.....by flight?
co.....with what
me.....urhob
co.....what local govt
me.....told her
me.....told her
me.....told her
co.....any evidence
co.....ok

LESSON TO LEARN
Ahhhh she won kill u ni... That's much o...but thank God for the success and mercies . Am so happy for u. Which state are you going to...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gentiger:

Ensure your police report is accompanied by the finger print page. The pink copy is not enough. In fact the police guys told me the embassies come every week to authenticate those certificates to ensure they were truly issued by the force headquarters.
na wa o. This ppl sef. Them get tym for everytin on earth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
chirpywest:
Thanks my guy, I do read every day but feel like advising people whenever the need arise. I am at the peak of preparation but will land first at JFK. I will check out my friend in california before jetting out finally to Texas. Thanks a lot. Onyebemu di nma, anyi na ekpere unu ekpere. Oga adicha nma.
@gentiger, the visa is urs. Aka inyere ndi mmadu ebea ka agbara gi aka ebe.
iseeeeeeee!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Me.....goodmor
Co.....morning
me..... i did
Co......what sku
Me......OAU
me.....i did
Co.....explain
me..... i did
me..... i did in 3mins
me.....i did
me.....mixed
co.....why
me.....i told her
co.....what do u do?
co......whre
me......told her
co.....wht do u teach?
me.....sos stud
me.....i did
co.....whn re u goin bak
me.....after d interview
me.....4 hours
co.....by flight?
co.....with what
me.....urhob
co.....what local govt
me.....told her
me.....told her
me.....told her
co.....any evidence
co.....ok

LESSON TO LEARN

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
[quote
author=idoo4love]Ahhhh she won kill u ni... That's much o...but thank
God for the success and mercies . Am so happy got u. Which state are you
going to...

Maryland ( Baltimore)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
emebeteaderashn: hello house today was the day i was told to pick my visa from the visa pick up station but when i called them they sayed the us embassy didnt send my visa to the station,what might be the problem,do i need to worry
Are u from 9ja?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
@emebaby2, were u able to pick up ur visa today?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Spoondar:
First of all you are very rare in the forum Please be generous and also read about other posts. I sent you an email you havent said a thing but let me help where i can coz some people are born to receive only.
IGCSE is acceptable and i hope you scored more than a minimum that is you have above C and if you took english you scored above C OR you had 5 passes at grade C, but dont you worry the moment you get at the embassy you will be asked about your grades before you are allowed to pay for the visa.
I assume the second question you want to know how to get to the Embassy in Nairobi. If you will be sleeping in town centre i will advice you to take a taxi to the Embassy of the United States of America, United Nations Avenue, Gigiri, Nairobi. I advised you to take a taxi because you are new and you might not know how to mingle with the Nairobians.
NOTE: In Nairobi you need to have the full address of your host and if possible a letter from him/her that they will take care of you till you stabilize, dont bother about the affidavit of support. Please tell us how the interview will be. Good luck

yes, i am very rare in the forum but that does not mean that i am not generous, i like to help others but i do not know more about this programme,that is why my questions are more than my answers, and i do not what to give some body a doubt answer. but sorry if questions are over the limit my sister it is only of getting the right path.

my sister, my English grade score is lower than C, but i have 6 other subjects which i scored above C, so does that one have a problem on me.

the second question, i did not mean how to get the US embassy but i do mean how to arrive in Nairobi because as i was told it needs a visa, so how can i get that visa to arrive in Nairobi, that is what do i mean.
i also answered your e-mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.