Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922851 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah, if you know you do not have English and Maths credit with three other subjects as your O'level is your highest education qualifications, you have a long shot at the visa.
man forget that E pass was well recognized at embassy,just make sure ENG&MATHS reflect in ur certificate because anything below E pass ll not be reflect on certificate,................success story ahead us bros&sis let be strong in the lord it is done ..........faith work wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

i have b in math and c6 in english along with many b's and c's in my o'level result. i wish you abundant gudluck. am nt yet a winner sir.
GOD WILL GRANT UR DEMAND COME OCT & MANY NLS

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah, if you know you do not have English and Maths credit with three other subjects as your O'level is your highest education qualifications, you have a long shot at the visa.

Jeeez! i have D7 in maths (Neco result) which i only filled in the form submitted to KCC but i also have Waec which my english result was cancled but i dont include the waec result on the form... Pls can I take it along on the day of interview to serve as backup? Even as I don't include it. PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
To all my friends on this forum, pls make sure your medical report is up to date before you board the plane i.e your first, second shot, one of my friend had her passport witheld at the point of entry in Tx for not completing her shot before coming.Now she needs to pay $400 for new shots with 2 children. This happend 2 weeks ago.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:
i have b in math and c6 in english along with many b's and c's in my o'level result. i wish you abundant gudluck. am nt yet a winner sir.
@ferdiii: [/b]But can someone combined both [b]WAEC & NECO results? Do they allow combination of(2) results? if O'level is your highest qualification
Please help here!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
@adesojiaderemi: how many shots in total are the dv selectees will need to take? Pls, enlighten us more. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
saddy101:

Jeeez! i have D7 in maths (Neco result) which i only filled in the form submitted to KCC but i also have Waec which my english result was cancled but i dont include the waec result on the form... Pls can I take it along on the day of interview to serve as backup? Even as I don't include it. PLEASE HELP!!!
jeez did you have english on ur neco result?with ur D7 in maths is ok................................faith work wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
After a sucessful interview you need 3 shot of vaccine against hepatitis b, when you take the first one you need an interval of one month to take the next shot and a month latter to take the last one.Children will also need the medical report to be able to enrol in a school,so make sure you havethem in order before it expired.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
tosmy :
jeez did you have english on ur neco result?with ur D7 in maths is ok................................faith work wonders

Yep... C5 in english. Thanks, I strongly believe and God on our side
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bussyme: GOD WILL GRANT UR DEMAND COME OCT & MANY NLS

amen for myself, you and every other nl's.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
missannie:
@ferdiii: [/b]But can someone combined both [b]WAEC & NECO results? Do they allow combination of(2) results? if O'level is your highest qualification
Please help here!!!

yes you can combine 2 results from different sittings(waec/neco).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

amen for myself, you and every other nl's.
bros and sis this thing dissappointed me so much i'm not sure bout october on my side i have forgotten dv but succees to all still hopin i'm gone to chiswick
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

yes you can combine 2 results from different sittings(waec/neco).
a friend won and combined reults were rejected
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
saddy101:

yes you can sir, i advice you do that as a form of back up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
naahluv: a friend won and combined reults were rejected

did you ask why it was rejected. it could be as a result of forgery, not been able to defend both results, an erasure on the result can cause rejection. why was it rejected sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
naahluv: bros and sis this thing dissappointed me so much i'm not sure bout october on my side i have forgotten dv but succees to all still hopin i'm gone to chiswick

my dear it disappointed me also. that doesn't mean i should loose hope concerning the dv? i just pray about it, believe and have faith that i will win someday. god has a reason why i wasn't selected this may. my not been selected this may doesn't mean i, u or any other person wont be in the nxt draw or any other draw to come. if you have hope and faith my dear there is nothing impossible for god to do for u in this life grin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

yes you can sir, i advice you do that as a form of back up.

Am very much grateful sis!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
missannie:
Please help here!!!
U can combine the two
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bussyme: U can combine the two

You can but sometimes the recent one needs not be of low grade like your WAEC 2000 has English Language C4 and in 2001 it is D7. A lot of things come into play. Remember the visas are not for everyone that was selected. They need to get at the 7% and things hot up more at the tail end of the bulletin or fiscal year. However if you have some O'level deficiencies with an on-going education or you have got your OND/ND/HND, you may get questions and scrutiny from the latter instead.

I hope am not making folks to panic. There are variations. I won DV 2012 May 1 and you guys heard what happened. The appeal case didn't favor us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

my dear it disappointed me also. that doesn't mean i should loose hope concerning the dv? i just pray about it, believe and have faith that i will win someday. god has a reason why i wasn't selected this may. my not been selected this may doesn't mean i, u or any other person wont be in the nxt draw or any other draw to come. if you have hope and faith my dear there is nothing impossible for god to do for u in this life grin.

My dearest sister I so much love your courage and faith and I pray God will meet you at your point of need.I started registering for dv in 1994. I stoped for 4 years and played it again in 1998,1999,2002 and 2004.Within myself I know I am destined to travel out of the country in order to make impact.In 2006 someone approach me with Malaysia Visa and I was granted non appearance for N100,000,I tried to raise the N400,000 ticket fee but all to no avail.All avenue to raise the money failed till the visa expired.I tried uk student visa in 2008 I was disapointed.Untill 2009 when dv 2011 came out it was three days to the closing date I registerd in a cybercafe and was selected in 2010 June.My interview was reshedule from dec,27 to January 24,2011.I had a succesful interview and I recieved the visa on 2nd of Feb, 2011 it was all like a dream.

I am using this medium to encourage all prospect to never give up on something good, because something good will never come so easy.I got a lot of discouragement from people and also word of encouragement from some, but I choosed to be encourage.

10 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
@adesojiaderemi, please can i have ur email address. thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
hi all,i appreciate contributions of many on this thread.pls endeavor nt to confuse ourselves while helpin others.e.g goin 4 interview witout eng or math or using NABTEB or SSCE 2sittings.most that lost out due to any of these werent because of the result because of there performance at the interview. those wit higher education av beta advantage usin such SSCE result.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

My dearest sister I so much love your courage and faith and I pray God will meet you at your point of need.I started registering for dv in 1994. I stoped for 4 years and played it again in 1998,1999,2002 and 2004.Within myself I know I am destined to travel out of the country in order to make impact.In 2006 someone approach me with Malaysia Visa and I was granted non appearance for N100,000,I tried to raise the N400,000 ticket fee but all to no avail.All avenue to raise the money failed till the visa expired.I tried uk student visa in 2008 I was disapointed.Untill 2009 when dv 2011 came out it was three days to the closing date I registerd in a cybercafe and was selected in 2010 June.My interview was reshedule from dec,27 to January 24,2011.I had a succesful interview and I recieved the visa on 2nd of Feb, 2011 it was all like a dream.

I am using this medium to encourage all prospect to never give up on something good, because something good will never come so easy.I got a lot of discouragement from people and also word of encouragement from some, but I choosed to be encourage.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

did you ask why it was rejected. it could be as a result of forgery, not been able to defend both results, an erasure on the result can cause rejection. why was it rejected sir/ma.
hi TEMMY,ADEREMI,BUSSYME
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

did you ask him why he was rejected. it could be as a result of forgery, not been able to defend both results, an erasure on the result can cause rejection. why was it rejected sir/ma.
@ tiwanna where did u get ur fake info concerning o level result,according to U S A embassy in nigeria dv lottery minimum requirment u need 5 credits in any five subjets,WAEC,NECO AND NABTEB.And Make sure u seek the favour of God that all, i saw somebody that has 7credits in waec and was deny,@tiwanna take note some winners that are deny don't tell us the trueth why the are deny the visa some at the interview if ask to solve a simple mathematic or explain something if the don't known the anwser and the are deny the visa the will now form a liar that the are deny becouse the did'nt have credit in english or maths.so u can not just come here and be confusing people here we already have some expert here in our silent and most peaceful furum the like of TEMMY,ADESOJIREMI,BUSSYME and the rest.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
obamaobama: @ tiwanna where did u get ur fake info concerning o level result,according to U S A embassy in nigeria dv lottery minimum requirment u need 5 credits in any five subjets,WAEC,NECO AND NABTEB. Make sure u seek the favour of God that all, i have saw somebody that have 7credits in waec and was deny,@tiwanna take note some winners that are deny don't the trueth why the are deny the visa.so u can not just come here and be confusing people here we already have some expert here in our silent and peaceful furum the like of TEMMY,ADEREMI,BUSSYME and the rest.
thanks for the info but pls read thru post again, its ferdiii not tiwanna that can up with the issue of waec/english language.
Tiwanna have been very helpfull in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
owobabaisabella: @adesojiaderemi, please can i have ur email address. thanx

adesojiaderemi@ymail.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

adesojiaderemi@ymail.com

Thanx man, will get intouch with u soon...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2012
yinkfad: Pls house, i lost my id no pls is there any site where i can retrive it. Thanks for ur helpful info.

One thing I want you to know is that, from my research there is no way to get back your confirmation #; If you entered in your own PC and you are using google chrom so definitely while you click on the empty box you will get it from there.

Hope this information is helpful for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2012
obamaobama: @ tiwanna where did u get ur fake info concerning o level result,according to U S A embassy in nigeria dv lottery minimum requirment u need 5 credits in any five subjets,WAEC,NECO AND NABTEB.And Make sure u seek the favour of God that all, i saw somebody that has 7credits in waec and was deny,@tiwanna take note some winners that are deny don't tell us the trueth why the are deny the visa some at the interview if ask to solve a simple mathematic or explain something if the don't known the anwser and the are deny the visa the will now form a liar that the are deny becouse the did'nt have credit in english or maths.so u can not just come here and be confusing people here we already have some expert here in our silent and most peaceful furum the like of TEMMY,ADESOJIREMI,BUSSYME and the rest.
@obama we are here to share ideas/experiences,no mr know all. Pls don't abuse anybody here. We should be encouraging ourself. Thank.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2012
brightmon:
not realy but i think it safer to fill single to married since he cant remember.

Well, his case # last 4 digit is under (09000), does it mean he will receive his 2nd NL earlier than others.

He called KCC, they told him, he will receive his NL in mid of August if not, then call us.

2. Is there any way to check whether the case is under process or not. like most people can check there case by entering the receipt number in USCIS.GOV website.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Well, his case # last 4 digit is under (09000), does it mean he will receive his 2nd NL earlier than others.

He called KCC, they told him, he will receive his NL in mid of August if not, then call us.

2. Is there any way to check whether the case is under process or not. like most people can check there case by entering the receipt number in USCIS.GOV website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.