Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922236 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
junkerhill: my dear, they have told you what their requirement is which your are short of it. I doubt if you can convince them because their rule or standard is clear. It is either C+ or C- with 2 years diploma or D+ with university cert. And you are yet to acquire either the diploma or the university cert. Nevertheless, I won't advice you to quit but I will advice you to be more fervent in prayer. There is nothing God cannot do. Just ask for God's mercy on the day of your interview. If His mercy be with you on that day, the visa is yours. The members of this family will also be praying for you.

That will be so sad...what about job zone?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
preprewow: house, here is the reply email I got from US embassy nairobi:-

Thank you for your email. The minimum qualification for a diversity visa is a C plain or C minus and 2 years diploma or D and a degree from the university.

Sincerely,

Customer Representative 4

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy Nairobi

Imagine, I didn't get my diploma yet and they want a degree from university to meet with their requirements. I am feeling so dissapointed. house, please tell me what i should do? I don't know why I am getting a problem after the othersad
Please read the following attached paper or link it will guide you. http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
peters ife: IN NEWJERSEY WHEN I WENT FOR MY SSN I WAS TOLD TO COME BACCK IN 10DAYS TIME. IF U WANT TO ADD ME ON FACE BOOK MY NAME IS IHUOMA IFEANYI.STILL EXPECTING MY GREEN CARD CAN,T WAIT TO START MAKING MONEY.
my brother u can as well tell the kind of cloth u are puttin on cos there are lots of IHUOMA IFEANYI on fb. We don't know which one is you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
junkerhill: my dear, they have told you what their requirement is which your are short of it. I doubt if you can convince them because their rule or standard is clear. It is either C+ or C- with 2 years diploma or D+ with university cert. And you are yet to acquire either the diploma or the university cert. Nevertheless, I won't advice you to quit but I will advice you to be more fervent in prayer. There is nothing God cannot do. Just ask for God's mercy on the day of your interview. If His mercy be with you on that day, the visa is yours. The members of this family will also be praying for you.

There's a place for prayer and a place for wisdom.I am a believer in the awesome powers of prayers but let's be objective in It's application. Prayers, No matter how fervent won't put manna on the table of a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
preprewow: By the way house, today I've came to know that Nairobi US embassy doesn't issue visas to applicants with less than C plain in K.C.S.E. I got less than due to my sickness(chronic ear infections)when i was doing my K.C.S.E exams but before that i used to get good grades(A-/B+).

Now, I'm partially deaf but thanks God I didnt lose that hope to continue with my studies. I'm in Univesity doing diploma in business so do you think that i can convince the Consular Officer with my present & earlier performances? Do you think that my hearing impairment would be a problem to get a Diversity Visa? & finally, do you think that me & my husband can go for the interview if i didn't meet with their high school minimum requirements?
PLEASE dont talk about your ear being DEAF at IOM when you are doing your medicals i beg. Again about your grades read this link http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya to help you make a decision, am curious when did you do your KCSE? and for how long have you been in college? Do you have any transcript may first year or any CATs please collect them and go with them but before you pay you will ask the Kenyan lady who collects the papers if your chances are good to go.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gentiger:

There's a place for prayer and a place for wisdom.I am a believer in the awesome powers of prayers but let's be objective in It's application. Prayers, No matter how fervent won't put manna on the table of a lazy man.
its true my brother but I can't ask her to back out.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
I never ever thought that I would be right here
today
You help me face my greatest fears
and conquered all the hates
And i see your love is true And everything I got today I owe it all to you
Oluwa dey bless me
got today I owe it all to you..Oluwa dey bless me::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I went to pick up ma visa today house. I thank God for ma life i owe it all to you o,LORD thank u lord thank you jesus.
Thank you nairaland for ur support most expecially ma host ;BUSYME; thank u for ur support may God reward ur efforts on me.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls i need information abt ticket to TEXAS how much is it and which airline pls i need dis info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
garvins: I never ever thought that I would be right here
today
Oluwa dey bless me
got today I owe it all to you..Oluwa dey bless me::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I went to pick up ma visa today house. I thank God for ma life i owe it all to you o,LORD thank u lord thank you jesus.
Thank you nairaland for ur support most expecially ma host ;BUSYME; thank u for ur support may God reward ur efforts on me.
congrat Garvin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
today
Oluwa dey bless me
Congratulation my man.......

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
preprewow: rcb, it is ok bro, you dont have to apologize for that... well, my husband is the only son for my mother-in-law & thats why he decided to stay with her until she fully recover but now i convinced him to be present at the embassy on our interview day & that he should bring my mother-in-law to my family in kenya for better treatment so that they take care of her when our interview day approach. Thanks God! he agreed with my ideasmiley i hope everything will work smooth for us. Thanks house for contributing ur opinions to me. Special thanks to Gengier
just be hopeful ..all will be well and u'll be favoured IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gentiger:

The DV rules are non-discriminatory. It's enforcement is strict unless otherwise specified. If you do not meet the academic requirements for eligibility, your next available options is work experience in which case you must demonstrate you are a skilled professional with at least 2 years of training in a recognized institution. If you cannot demonstrate eligibility based on these two criteria, I fear you may be sowing where you will not reap. Package yourself well for work experience if you got the skills and work experience as a professional. Goodluck.
Gentiger, i didn't appy with work experiece & I wish i could have applied with my 3 years work experiences in the sector of sales and marketing but instead i was applied with my education qualifications. I ve made a big mistake but Gentiger, can i go with my work experiences on my interview day while they only required my education qualifications?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
today
Oluwa dey bless me
am so happy for u..God bless u real good...all is well..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
today
Oluwa dey bless me
Congrats to you Garvins.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
preprewow: Gentiger, i didn't appy with work experiece & I wish i could have applied with my 3 years work experiences in the sector of sales and marketing but instead i was applied with my education qualifications. I ve made a big mistake but Gentiger, can i go with my work experiences on my interview day while they only required my education qualifications?

In your forms to KCC, did you specify the kind of works you've done in the past 6 yrs.? Does the job you did require a specialized training? Did you indeed obtain the training from a reputable institution? Answers to these questions will help us assist you better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Junkerhill, I got D plain in KCSE & I've a certificate from a recognized university(MU) & now, I am still doing my diploma courses so can I stand a chance to get this diversity visa? Yeah, by my God's mercy I'll get the visa. I will never lose hope because in Him is where my trust is.I will success by His wonderful Mercy & I am gonna share my testimony on here by God willings.. Thank you so much bro, you really uplifted my moral. Once again thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
ferdimako:

That will be so sad...what about job zone?
I' ve 3 years working experiences but I didn't apply with that because I never knew that the least requirements of high school grades. all i was knew is that a completion of 12 years education & that is elementary & high school diploma
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
preprewow: Junkerhill, I got D plain in KCSE & I've a certificate from a recognized university(MU) & now, I am still doing my diploma courses so can I stand a chance to get this diversity visa? Yeah, by my God's mercy I'll get the visa. I will never lose hope because in Him is where my trust is.I will success by His wonderful Mercy & I am gonna share my testimony on here by God willings.. Thank you so much bro, you really uplifted my moral. Once again thanks

Didn't u fill what you've been doing on the paper forms u sent to KCC-indicative of ur interest to pursue ur visa? Although Embassy deems fit the one to appraise ur qualifications for the visa...Being a student in Nigeria is equally used to grant the visas,it is called on-going education but that has to be above O'level.If everything fails, just still go and keep open mind on how it may go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Spoondar:
Please read the following attached paper or link it will guide you. http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya
Thanks Spoondar, it was really helpful but I don't meet with their requirements:-(
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gentiger:

In your forms to KCC, did you specify the kind of works you've done in the past 6 yrs.? Does the job you did require a specialized training? Did you indeed obtain the training from a reputable institution? Answers to these questions will help us assist you better.
no I didn't specify any job on the section of employment because they asked me to list the employment for the last ten years & that is why I ve jumped the employment section in the document. Gentiger, I really made a big mistake which I am regreting of it now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
ferdimako:

Didn't u fill what you've been doing on the paper forms u sent to KCC-indicative of ur interest to pursue ur visa? Although Embassy deems fit the one to appraise ur qualifications for the visa...Being a student in Nigeria is equally used to grant the visas,it is called on-going education but that has to be above O'level.If everything fails, just still go and keep open mind on how it may go.
Yeah you are right Ferdimako.. I agreee with you. sure I did it bro & I am hoping they issue me that visa if it is mine. I hope everything will be alright for me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Spoondar:
PLEASE dont talk about your ear being DEAF at IOM when you are doing your medicals i beg. Again about your grades read this link http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya to help you make a decision, am curious when did you do your KCSE? and for how long have you been in college? Do you have any transcript may first year or any CATs please collect them and go with them but before you pay you will ask the Kenyan lady who collects the papers if your chances are good to go.
ow ok, I promise you bro that I won't tell them.. but what is the problem with that? I did on 2009. I ve been in 1 year... 6 months i was doing computer courses & 6 months i did a business certificate from a recognised university & now I am doing diploma in business. Do i stand a chance...? thanks spoondar for helping me. My house, I really appreciated all of your assistances
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello house..my interview is slated for aprill 11th...I received my 2NL 4rm d comfirmation page...shld I expect another mail in my home address or should I print a coloured copy and take it with me to the interview...and also I graduated 2011 and presently unemployed I'm scared...I jez hope its doesn't hinder.thank you...honest opinion will be welcomed

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello house..my interview is slated for aprill 11th...I received my 2NL 4rm d comfirmation page...shld I expect another mail in my home address or should I print a coloured copy and take it with me to the interview...and also I graduated 2011 and presently unemployed I'm scared...I jez hope its doesn't hinder.thank you...honest opinion will be welcomed
Hello Shipsonsipe, no letter will be sent to your home address. Black and white or colour will do. You're a graduate so you're good to go.
Gurus in the house, hope am correct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2013
nkkystel:
Hello Shipsonsipe, no letter will be sent to your home address. Black and white or colour will do. You're a graduate so you're good to go.
yeah... U are correct, he is good to go. Go Succeed Shipsonpipe!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2013
congrats jbmohd! U have always been in my prayers. Thanks be to GOD who hears and answers prayers.
@nana elvis; congrats! Our GOD is forever faithful!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:31am On Mar 01, 2013
preprewow: ow ok, I promise you bro that I won't tell them.. but what is the problem with that? I did on 2009. I ve been in 1 year... 6 months i was doing computer courses & 6 months i did a business certificate from a recognised university & now I am doing diploma in business. Do i stand a chance...? thanks spoondar for helping me. My house, I really appreciated all of your assistances
YES and YES you are good to go please dont panic. In that piece of paper it says in Diplom courses that KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent plus a Certificate. You say you have a Certificate and you are pursuing a Diploma so please make sure you get something that shows you are still in College ie your CATs and anything. About your earing my friend they hussled my hubby because his pressure was high, had to be started medication immediately we didnt know until that day that he is likely to be hypertensive, we had to go home and come back after the pressure has normalized. So when they ask about your hearing dont mention a damn thing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello house..my interview is slated for aprill 11th...I received my 2NL 4rm d comfirmation page...shld I expect another mail in my home address or should I print a coloured copy and take it with me to the interview...and also I graduated 2011 and presently unemployed I'm scared...I jez hope its doesn't hinder.thank you...honest opinion will be welcomed
no you don't need another mail in your home address,just print your 2nl and go with it wether coloured oo or black and white will do.mine is april 3rd.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2013
happy new month house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2013
mornin yall,pls wat did they mean by C+ or C-,under nigeria system of education.pls enlight me.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:01am On Mar 01, 2013
daddykelly:
no you don't need another mail in your home address,just print your 2nl and go with it wether coloured oo or black and white will do.mine is april 3rd.

Thank you so much 4d reply...*relieved*...we shall all av gud testimonies to tell.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2013
nkkystel:

Tnk u so much 4d information...God bless....*relieved*

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.