Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923616 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
I was told 2 to 3 weeks. hw is new jersey whder
peters ife: bros akeem i told u. we are happy that u were given. am in newjersey . gunners how far . how long are we going to stay before we get green card to work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Elvis Nana: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
I decided to sit back and watch your marvelous work doing here, i bless the day i entered this forum, thanx to you all, i would be mistaken if i mention names.
I had my interview today right here in Ghana, I woke up @ 4:18 am before i would have been waken by the alarm @ 4:30 ( not that i couldnt sleep anyway, hahahahahahahaha), took my bath, waited for my snr brother to also finish, then he drove me off @ 5:37 am and got to Cantoment i.e America embassy @ 6:21 am, i met many people over there going for the same interview.
@ 7:30am, we heard a bell and we all ran towards the entrance to form a queue, i was around number 40 in the queue, i got inside, my name was mentioned to collect a forms to fill, after that, i paid the fees of $330 equivalent to Ghc 660, i was told to sit down. About 20 to 30mins time, i heard my name from a sweet lady's voice blablablabla please come to window 4. i stood up, called God to take the lead for me to follow Him and He did exactly that.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
Me: good morning madam
CO: goodmorning, how are u doing?
Me; by the grace of God i m doing great and u?
CO: i m fyn thank u
Me: welcome
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
Me: Kumasi Polytechnic
CO; any id card?
Me: i gave it to her
CO; have u travel to America before?
Me; no
CO; have u travel outside this country before?
Me; no
Co; then this will be an adventure for u
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?
Me: No
CO: married before?
Me: never
CO: any children?
Me: no
CO; come on Friday ( 1st March 13) for ur visa, then she gave me a blue piece of paper for the collect the visa.
Is jux amazing to pick up a visa within 2 days. Let me tell u, my secret is the Lord, jux keep on praying, let him take the lead and u jux follow him.
What i noticed was that, if your certificate has a five passes including English and Math and wit God, Hey, i tell u nothing can stop u.
Those already in Atlanta, charley watch out, i will be right there if God permit.
I pour God's favour upon u all.

Congrats my fellow Gh man. We shall surely meet in ATL

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
IT IS VERY COLD OUT HERE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.
Congrats Garvins. I thank God for ur faith and patience. U must have gone thru a lot.I can imagin.God is faithful! Did they give u any reason for putting u on Administrative Processing in d first place? Once again congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
For those who got their visa approved today,I wana say a big congratulation to u guys,enjoy ur American lives.I jst pray dat u guys wil Congratulate me very soon lyk I do congratulate doz who had successful interviews in JESUS name,Amen...stay blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yusmash00: Congratulation. Ghanians with their ABC interview.

@ Elvis Nana: congrat.

@ jbmohd : congrat.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Elvis Nana: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
I decided to sit back and watch your marvelous work doing here, i bless the day i entered this forum, thanx to you all, i would be mistaken if i mention names.
I had my interview today right here in Ghana, I woke up @ 4:18 am before i would have been waken by the alarm @ 4:30 ( not that i couldnt sleep anyway, hahahahahahahaha), took my bath, waited for my snr brother to also finish, then he drove me off @ 5:37 am and got to Cantoment i.e America embassy @ 6:21 am, i met many people over there going for the same interview.
@ 7:30am, we heard a bell and we all ran towards the entrance to form a queue, i was around number 40 in the queue, i got inside, my name was mentioned to collect a forms to fill, after that, i paid the fees of $330 equivalent to Ghc 660, i was told to sit down. About 20 to 30mins time, i heard my name from a sweet lady's voice blablablabla please come to window 4. i stood up, called God to take the lead for me to follow Him and He did exactly that.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?
CO; come on Friday ( 1st March 13) for ur visa, then she gave me a blue piece of paper for the collect the visa.
Is jux amazing to pick up a visa within 2 days. Let me tell u, my secret is the Lord, jux keep on praying, let him take the lead and u jux follow him.
What i noticed was that, if your certificate has a five passes including English and Math and wit God, Hey, i tell u nothing can stop u.
Those already in Atlanta, charley watch out, i will be right there if God permit.

cheesy Congrats Elvis for a successful interview, I tap into ur testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp:
Thank u so much stella nd I grab all de gud wishes.for sure am goin to collect my VISA,no be their own,dem be thief? See me,see my visa jhoor.but its nt by my own power oo,its by de special grace of GOD who started dis in my life.Stella I realy appreciate wat u've bin doin 4 me eva since I met u here,GOD'S reward's on de way. grin
Tnx Nero and I am saying a BIG AMEN to that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good evening house. Am thanking God for all the wonderful testimonies in the house, as we await more wonderful testimonies from those about to go for their interviews. The visas is already in your hands in jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats bro!!! This is the Lord's doing & it is marvelous in our sight.... go live your american dream.
If I may ask, which window did u do your interview cos the co really drilled u o.

jbmohd: Good evening house, I ll like to start by thanking God ALmighty for His mercy and endless benediction on each and everyone of us. I had my interview at the Lagos US embassy on 16th jan 2013 and was placed on AP. This is my interview experience
My interview experience went thus,
CO gud morning
Me i answered
CO ask me to swear to say the truth
Me I did. CO U READ GEOGRAPHY
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
ME I WANTED TO STUDY ECO BUT DID NOT SCORE UP2 D CUT OFF I WAS GIVEN GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR FAVOURITE COURSE
ME GEOGRAPHY OF THE TROPICS
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME TOLD HER AS I WAS SAYIN IT SHE EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO IT
CO WH COURSE WAS CHALLENGING 
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME I DEFINED IT AND SHE ADDED TO IT AGAIN AND AT THIS POINT I TOLD MY SELF DT I SHUD BECAREFUL WITH WHTEVER I SAY OO
CO U LEFT SCH SCH IN 1998 N U WERE BORN IN 1983 IT MEANS U LEFT SEC SCH AT AGE OF 15. DONT U THINK DT IS TOO EARLY?
ME NO IT IS NOT
CO SHE SUBTRACTED 1998 FROM 1985 N GOT 15 SHE CIRCLED IT
CO AVERAGE OF WHT AGE DOES STUDENTS FINISH FROM SEC SCH IN UR SCH
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
CO WHT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCH
ME ANSWER
CO WHT IS D COLOUR OF UR UNIFORM
ME I TOLD HER
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR PRINCIPAL
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME BOOK KEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
CO WHT IS BOOKING AND ACCTING
ME I DEFINED IT
CO LIST D TOPICS U WERE TAUGHT
ME I STARTED LISTING THEM BEFORE SHE STOPPED ME
CO WHO IS UR BOOK KEEPING TEACHER
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR JOB FUNCTION
ME I TOLD HER
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY FORM AND DISCOVERED I WROTE SEVERAL JOB FUNCTIONS DT I VE DONE SINCE I JOIN D ORG AND SHE SAID I CLAIMED TO BE A CSO AND I CLAIMED DT I MANAGE ATM
ME I TOLD HER DT WAS WHT I WAS DOING WHEN I JOINED THE ORG
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND SAID I WAS EMPLOYED BY MY BANK AS BANKING ASSISTANT BUT I CLAIMED TO BE ATM CUSTODIAN AND ALSO I HAVE WORKED AS CSO WHY
ME I TOLD HER BANKING ASSISITANT IS A GRADE WHILE CSO AND ATM CUSTODIAN ARE JOB FUNCTIONS
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR IMMEDIATE BOSS
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER I WAS IN X BRANCH BUT I VE BEEN MOVED TO Y BRANCH WITHIN D SAME STATE
CO WHERE N WHEN D U MEET UR WIFE
ME TOLD HER N TOLD TRU MY FRIEND IN 2005
CO WHERE WAS UR WIFE STAYING AS AT THEN
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS DESCRIBE THE PLACE
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
CO WHERE WAS UR FRIEND STAYING
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS GIVE A DETAIL DESCRIPTION OF THE PLACE
ME I DID
CO CAN I HAVE THE PICTURE OF UR FAMILY
ME GAVE HER THE NAMING CEREMONY PICS OF MY KIDS AND MY 1ST BORN BIRTHDAY PICS
CO SHE ASK QUESTIONS ON SOME OF THE PICS I ANSWERED
CO CAN I VE UR WEDDING PICS
ME I GAVE HER
CO SHE ASK DETAIL QUESTION ON MOST OF D PICS. IMAGINE ASKING ME ME WHO OWNS A PARTICULAR CAR
CO WHT IS THE DIFFC BTW UR KIDS IN TERMS OF ATTITUDE AND APPEARANCE
ME I TOLD
CO EXCUSE ME, SHE LEFT HER SIT AND CAME BACK WITH A LETTER
CO WHT WERE U DOING IN NASSARAWA BTW 2008 AND 2009
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
CO SHE DREW AN ARROW TO WHERE I WROTE D DETAILS OF Nasarawa AND MINUTED ON IT
CO HAKEEM YOU RE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VISA BUT WE WUD LIKE TO CONDUCT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ON YOU.
ME I TOOK THE LETTER FROM HER I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. ALTHOUGH I LATER REALIZE I SHUD V GREETED HER. After waiting for 41days, I got a phone from the US embassy that they re tru with the administrative processing on my case that I shud come with my passport and those of my family. I felt I was dreaming. I was there to drop our e-passport and the lady that attended to me did not ask me any question. She just took those Epassport and input some data from it into her system. I was given the Visa pick up form and the instruction on how to pay d 165$ GC fee. House thanku for your support and encouragement. Gunners Papatee Gentiger Peter ife Chirpywest Jidedon Galvin Godhelpme Tiwana Yusmash Leripa Packaging. Temmy and Oga Adesoji, I m very grateful sir. The Lord in His infinte mercy ll perfect our ways and make our dreams and aspiration a reality both in d world and the hereafter. Thank u very much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?

Charley, am happy for you mehn. God is good , am also a Ghanaian and want to ask where can the police report be done? Congrat once again. we shall all testify IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
jamicanlady: Hope I got d Medical lifespan correct, nt too sure ooo. Pls house help! Don't want to misinform anyone...LOL...da gurus in da house where una dey oo

Medical expires after 3mths as confirmed from previous contributions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gentiger: Please do not add family members to your original application if they pre-existed at the time of your eDV application. Read below for information.

Q:  How do I add a family member to my case?

A:  If you would like to add an additional family member to an approved petition stored at NVC, please contact NVC in writing to do so, and provide the petitioner and beneficiary's names and dates of birth, case number, receipt number, and a copy of the birth certificate. To contact NVC by phone, you must call between 7:30 a.m. and midnight, Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST). It may be easier to reach NVC during the morning. Follow the prompts to speak with an operator. NVC's telephone number is:  603-334-0700. You may also inquire via e-mail atNVCInquiry@state.gov.

Diversity Visa applicants may add additional family members to their case at the U.S. Consulate on the day of the interview. All normal DV fees apply for this family member. Note however, that DV lottery rules require that all family members be listed on the initial electronic DV entry. If a pre-existing family member was not listed on your initial electronic DV entry (for instance, if you were already married and/or already had children at the time of your entry, but you forgot to list your spouse and/or children), you will be disqualified at the time of your interview, and your interview fee will not be refunded.

Nice info...... Let him that has ears & eyes, hear & read this
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=idriez]Congrats bro!!! This is the Lord's doing & it is marvelous in our sight.... go live your american dream.
If I may ask, which window did u do your interview cos the co really drilled u o.

@ idriez: I jst guess, is goin 2 be window i6...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=rood boy][/quote]

Possibly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2013
idriez:

Medical expires after 3mths as confirmed from previous contributions.

@ idriez: sori brozz. All I knew abt ds medical expires is 6month and police report is 3month...so I was sooooooooo confuse abt 3month you mention broz?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2013
peters ife: hello house please how many weeks do we have to stay and wait before our SSN and GREEN CARD comes out before we can go out and look for work.
I received my green card 2weeks after my arrival and I received the SSN 5working days after applying for it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2013
NW WRK START SHARP SHARP
femsoj: I received my green card 2weeks after my arrival and I received the SSN 5working days after applying for it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2013
rood boy:

@ idriez: sori brozz. All I knew abt ds medical expires is 6month and police report is 3month...so I was sooooooooo confuse abt 3month you mention broz?
medical expiration is 6 months nt 3 months am talking 4m experience mine was over 3 months b4 i entered US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:34am On Feb 28, 2013
gunners4u: NW WRK START SHARP SHARP
gunners add me on FACEBOOK JIDE ADEWUMI am going 4 my SSN tomorrow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
medical expiration is 6 months nt 3 months am talking 4m experience mine was over 3 months b4 i entered US

@ idedon: we ara sayin the sametin with you broz..I was wonder where the guy c 3month expire..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:47am On Feb 28, 2013
rood boy:

@ idedon: I was sayin the sametin with you broz..I was wonder where the guy c 3month expire..
i understand my brother my own medical was over 3 months even the immigration did nt ask me anything abt that
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2013
femsoj: I received my green card 2weeks after my arrival and I received the SSN 5working days after applying for it

@femsoj, which state r u? Just want to know cos of the weeks and days for ur gc n ssn.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2013
owobabaisabella:

@femsoj, which state r u? Just want to know cos of the weeks and days for ur gc n ssn.
Pennsylvania
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:26am On Feb 28, 2013
femsoj: Pennsylvania
waoooo u re in penns,na the weather make me run that i change my mind hw is the weather now cos Atlanta is cool
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2013
@BROS jide i was told to wait for 21days b4 applying for ssn here in texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:41am On Feb 28, 2013
hav send ur friend request@bros jide
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2013
gunners4u: @BROS jide i was told to wait for 21days b4 applying for ssn here in texas.
re u now in texas i tot u re in Connecticut,well my host said i ll be given my SSN number tomorrow and ll later gt the original after sm days but the GC ll be ready after 3wks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 2:41am On Feb 28, 2013
femsoj: Pennsylvania

Ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
re u now in texas i tot u re in Connecticut,well my host said i ll be given my SSN number tomorrow and ll later gt the original after sm days but the GC ll be ready after 3wks

Jd, we are going to Skype tomorrow. How r u n ur wifey? Hope u r enjoying the weather in ATL

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.