Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922292 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
f-geemomen:
I want to first of all thank God for my situation because it has taught me how to be tolerant and patient. I had my interview on 4th February and was issued a green sheet to return on 8th February for my VISA, on arrival I was told my VISA was not ready, the took the sheet and handed me a white sheet putting me on Administrative Processing. On my first filling for DV 2013 I mistakenly typed 1990 instead of 1987 as date of birth so I knew they wanted to verify that I wasn't a criminal cos I wrote the correct date on the DSP form and swore an affidavit. I was soo sad and frustrated. I didn't give up, I still psyched myself, prayed and fasted. On last thursday 28th March I read abt some forumites who were also on AP and had been called. I tapped into their success and at 12:00 pm I was called by the American embassy in Ghana asking me to come to the embassy on Monday at 1pm with my letter and the passport. I went there today and we went tru the normal security checks. I was called up to one of the CO and I was asked to present my passport and that all my documents were ok. She re-issued me with a new green sheet asking me to return on friday for my VISA. I thank God for all he has done for me and I also thank all members that continue to help pple out there like me. God bless you all...to all those on AP, you will be called and you shall all be issued VISA's IJN. Sori 4 my long story tho I hope someone wud learn from my story.....

Congrats bro!!! We shall all testify
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
@gentiger u dont av u kill urself by eating all our local food. there is an african market here in texas, u can get all those stuff there. SAFE TRIP MY E-BROTHER
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2013
@GUNNER how far, wetin dey happen for ur kappa? have u gone ssn office cos i've done mine since last wk thursday and i'll be xptin it anytym from now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2013
Congrats fgeemomen. This whole dv process is all abt patience. Thanks be to God, the journey that started back in 2011 has finally ended on a successful note.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
my dear brother u need nt to worry ever since i got to US all the food ve been eating re nija food ooooo i ve not started eating all their junks yet so relax u re safe here................wish u safe trip to the US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:39am On Mar 05, 2013
akaniman: @gentiger,I wish u safe trip to d land of opportunities.Ill will soon join u too,by his grace.Safe

Thanks dear. You too will get there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:41am On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp:
So finally Gentiger,u wil be joinin gunners nd odas in America...am very hapy 4 u nd wished I saw u ystday.but its all gud nd am wishin u a safe landin in America.pls wich Airline did u booked?

No wahala. Since we're connected on Facebook, the friendship continues.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Leripa: @gentiger: may the good Lord go with you and open doors of opportunities for you and also crown all your efforts with success in Jesus name. Enjoy your flight bro.

Thanks Leripa. It's nice having you ad a friend.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Leripa: @gentiger: may the good Lord go with you and open doors of opportunities for you and also crown all your efforts with success in Jesus name. Enjoy your flight bro.

Thanks Leripa. It's nice having you as a friend.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:47am On Mar 05, 2013
gunners4u: @gentiger, wishing u journey mercy. ar u coming to texas here

Heading to Los Angeles through Turkey Airline. I had to put off other travel arrangements to meet up with important schedules.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:48am On Mar 05, 2013
papatee2: @gentiger u dont av u kill urself by eating all our local food. there is an african market here in texas, u can get all those stuff there. SAFE TRIP MY E-BROTHER

Thanks. But I learnt those things are expensive.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:50am On Mar 05, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
my dear brother u need nt to worry ever since i got to US all the food ve been eating re nija food ooooo i ve not started eating all their junks yet so relax u re safe here................wish u safe trip to the US

Thanks Jide. I guess you brought those food items from home.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!

I Hate 9ja: window 16 CO.....she is on AP....admin process...for too much denial of dv visa's....make them give her transfer Jare

Amedino1: .
Ɣ☺ΰ are right, I guess dey av transfer dem to another Country...
I Pray that they dont bring them to Kenya but open a new consulate office in Somalia and take them there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:14am On Mar 05, 2013
u ar lucky, i was told to wait for 21days b4 applying here
papatee2: @GUNNER how far, wetin dey happen for ur kappa? have u gone ssn office cos i've done mine since last wk thursday and i'll be xptin it anytym from now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:19am On Mar 05, 2013
f-geemomen:
I want to first of all thank God for my situation because it has taught me how to be tolerant and patient. I had my interview on 4th February and was issued a green sheet to return on 8th February for my VISA, on arrival I was told my VISA was not ready, the took the sheet and handed me a white sheet putting me on Administrative Processing. On my first filling for DV 2013 I mistakenly typed 1990 instead of 1987 as date of birth so I knew they wanted to verify that I wasn't a criminal cos I wrote the correct date on the DSP form and swore an affidavit. I was soo sad and frustrated. I didn't give up, I still psyched myself, prayed and fasted. On last thursday 28th March I read abt some forumites who were also on AP and had been called. I tapped into their success and at 12:00 pm I was called by the American embassy in Ghana asking me to come to the embassy on Monday at 1pm with my letter and the passport. I went there today and we went tru the normal security checks. I was called up to one of the CO and I was asked to present my passport and that all my documents were ok. She re-issued me with a new green sheet asking me to return on friday for my VISA. I thank God for all he has done for me and I also thank all members that continue to help pple out there like me. God bless you all...to all those on AP, you will be called and you shall all be issued VISA's IJN. Sori 4 my long story tho I hope someone wud learn from my story.....
Dont be sorry about your good story it will sure help a brother one of these days. Congratulations and welcome to the US of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:
May the good angels board with you that flight to your destination. have a safe flight my friend
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:35am On Mar 05, 2013
simayanki4real:
@spoondar, i dnt even knw which is north or south! All i knw is that i will be in Fort Worth come April!!!
Fort Worth is in the North as well infact all our flights will land there before we get to our cities
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 5:16am On Mar 05, 2013
I enjoin all our esteem members who have successfully completed their interviews to rejoice. The God that has done these for u people will still be on His Throne when my own will come up.

Congrats to u guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2013
pjogutum1: @Zerzer: (1) Your name written in pen by your principal has no effect as long as the name is correct. If they have any doubt about the testimonial, they will investigate it themselves. (2) You don’t need any affidavit to correct your school name leave it like that, and (3) Yes, your NPC birth certificate should carry your passport as long as you are up to 18years and above. Don’t you NPC BC have provision for passport at the upper right-hand corner? NPC is supposed to be the same in all the state of the Federation and other person in the house can still help. Cheers
. Pls mine is at the right hand side below the paper. Though someone got it for me. I hopwe it dosnt matter?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2013
chirpywest:
Spoondar, if to say obama's father is alive, He should be voted but cos he is gone, u guys should vote for any credible one but incase they are troublesome like the previous contestants, u pple can vote for CHIRPYWEST LOLz, I will fly this month, infact soonest.
@junkerhill my man, catch u soon in US.
No problem bro. Just go on ahead. I'm ryt behind you. Wish you safe trip to the land of many opportunities.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
Me-was suprised @ de way he called my name,I replied wit romantic smile grin
CO:u promise to say de truth?
ME:yes of course.
CO:ur highest level of qualification?
ME:High skul diploma...I was in high spirit nd gingered
CO:'smiled' wich skul nd wen?
ME:bla bla bla
CO:Wat do u do now?
ME:Run an evenin program in Federal poly nekede.
CO:wich Course?
ME: Cooperative econs
CO: smiled nd looked @ me,what is Cooperative econs?
ME: I answered wit Over-highnez
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.
. I told u dat ur name will attract favour in d eyes of d co. I tape into this grace n dis favour
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:35am On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: There is sumtin abt my mum,cos wen she talk wit faith nd make a decree,GOD alwaz honour it.I can remember wen I told her abt dis Window 16 white lady being tough nd cumbersome,she noticed dat my challenge was dat CO.den she jst told me dat on my interview day,dat CO won't be near me,or around de immigrant section.I didn't bliv fully on dat until today wen I had my interview,I didn't see any lady,gal,or woman CO around immigrant section nd I was amazed nd suprised.May de name of de ALMIGHTY GOD be praised nd Glorified,Amen...she also told me @ my interview eve dat GOD ALMIGHTY must Grant every member of dis forum Visa as long Nairaland is concerned nd dat she has covered we all on dis forum in her prayin nd fastin,nd I nw bliv dat GOD wil honour dat decree she has made on us nd So shall it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...let's celebrate our victory nd March forward cos its a done deal already if only u can bliv in dis my post.
I so believe you bro, cos the bible says "......say a word and it shall be established". You mum has said it and it has been established. We all shall sing for joy just like you, in name. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

As of today, all the Co's for immigrant visa were male. I saw a lady and her husband denied because she had A1 in Hausa language but can't speak house. Another was denied because she came alone with the husband leaving the children behind for lack of funds. They claimed the children will join later.
my man, were u at d embassy today again. Do u av any thing doing again at d embassy or u r on survillance mission?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

. I will miss u most. My great mentor
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
Me-was suprised @ de way he called my name,I replied wit romantic smile grin
CO:u promise to say de truth?
ME:yes of course.
CO:ur highest level of qualification?
ME:High skul diploma...I was in high spirit nd gingered
CO:'smiled' wich skul nd wen?
ME:bla bla bla
CO:Wat do u do now?
ME:Run an evenin program in Federal poly nekede.
CO:wich Course?
ME: Cooperative econs
CO: smiled nd looked @ me,what is Cooperative econs?
ME: I answered wit Over-highnez
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.

Congratulations bro...I tap in2 ur blessing and odas...may God giv us good reasons to smile.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Ije-oma nwanne m nwoke. Ka Chineke bi n'eligwe chekwaba gi n'ije gi niile. Isseeeee!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Isaiah 66 vs 13-14.GOD bless you as you read.gudmoning house,@ nero xp congrtulations once again,hope u slept in d nite,lol.ALMIGHTY GOD that did urs will surely do my and my family own in JESUS name(amen)al of us here shal rejoice IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

As of today, all the Co's for immigrant visa were male. I saw a lady and her husband denied because she had A1 in Hausa language but can't speak house. Another was denied because she came alone with the husband leaving the children behind for lack of funds. They claimed the children will join later.

A1 in Hausa and can't speak Hausa language...you mean the Interviewer spoke Hausa to her and she kept quiet? lack of fund is a problem for some people not only families. And you still see people adding everybody, may be they thought America pays for all those.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2013
hello house, good morning... my interview is fats approaching i will be needing your assistant in other to get some certain documents ready.
* i wrote gce with in 2 sittings and i know i will be needing both certificates. pls does anybody have an idea on how i can go abt getting the certificates and how much it costs.

* how much does npc birth certificate costs @ babs animashaun

* and i need ur prayers.thanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by morgan2006(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2013
DEAR ALL,
I WANT TO THANK U FOR THE INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT U HAVE BEEN MAKING AND WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS FORUM. PLEASE MY INTERVIEW IS SLATED FOR NEXT WEEK. I PLEAD WITH ANYONE TO BE HELPFUL AND REPLY MY POST WITH A CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE INTERVIEW. I AM A SINGLE APPLICANT WITH A UNIVERSITY DEGREE. I WOULD ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE VISA FEE WOULD BE PAID ON THE MORNING OF THE INTERVIEW. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF UR KIND RESPONSE
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Leripa: @f-geemomen: i am delighted that at last, God settled your AP issue.
Congratulations and welcome to America.

Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.