Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923401 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
Safe trip my bro... Go and be divinely favoured by His grace. Join u soonest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2013
simayanki4real:

Congrats bro!!! We shall all testify

Tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2013
monsieursam64: Congrats fgeemomen. This whole dv process is all abt patience. Thanks be to God, the journey that started back in 2011 has finally ended on a successful note.

Tanx Monsieursam64, if anybody blivs in God then they will definitely see light at the end of the tunnel...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Spoondar: Dont be sorry about your good story it will sure help a brother one of these days. Congratulations and welcome to the US of A

Tanx Spoondar
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
@ Gentiger: save trip man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
@morgan2006: DEAR ALL,
I WANT TO THANK U FOR THE INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT U HAVE BEEN MAKING AND WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS FORUM. PLEASE MY INTERVIEW IS SLATED FOR NEXT WEEK. I PLEAD WITH ANYONE TO BE HELPFUL AND REPLY MY POST WITH A CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE INTERVIEW. I AM A SINGLE APPLICANT WITH A UNIVERSITY DEGREE. I WOULD ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE VISA FEE WOULD BE PAID ON THE MORNING OF THE INTERVIEW. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF UR KIND RESPONSE.

1. Birth certificate .
2. International passport
3. Police certificate
4. Medicals
5. academic credentials
6. 2NL
7. Yes, your visa fee will be paid that day $330
If there is any other thing left someone in the house can add. Hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2013
@ genlion: Pls mine is at the right hand side below the paper. Though someone got it for me. I hopwe it dosnt matter?

Your birth certificate is in other not minding the position of the passport as long as the writeups are not covered. cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Gud mornin to u all...been followin dis forum since I became a selectee...CN15xxx.... I must say its been very educative and I congratulate all dat have received God's favor in dis forum.. I hope to have a successful interview wit my wife and baby cos I know I will be current in dis comin bulletin.... U guys have really helped me here and I'm believin God to be part of Neroxp's mom's prophesy..lolz..God will see us all thru in Jesus name......did I hear someone say a big Amen? Yeah I did..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
wink Gentiger, do have a safe trip. Miss youuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2013
morgan2006: DEAR ALL,
I WANT TO THANK U FOR THE INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT U HAVE BEEN MAKING AND WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS FORUM. PLEASE MY INTERVIEW IS SLATED FOR NEXT WEEK. I PLEAD WITH ANYONE TO BE HELPFUL AND REPLY MY POST WITH A CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE INTERVIEW. I AM A SINGLE APPLICANT WITH A UNIVERSITY DEGREE. I WOULD ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE VISA FEE WOULD BE PAID ON THE MORNING OF THE INTERVIEW. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF UR KIND RESPONSE
[size=8pt][/size]
Go with the ffg;
* International Passport
* Birth Cert
* Academic Credentials
* 3 Passport Photos 2cm x 2cm
* Police Report
* Medicals
* Appointment Letter (2NL)
* Visa fee $330
When is ur interview next week. My fiance's interview is on the 14th, next week thursday. GOODLUCK!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
026IX: Gud mornin to u all...been followin dis forum since I became a selectee...CN15xxx.... I must say its been very educative and I congratulate all dat have received God's favor in dis forum.. I hope to have a successful interview wit my wife and baby cos I know I will be current in dis comin bulletin.... U guys have really helped me here and I'm believin God to be part of Neroxp's mom's prophesy..lolz..God will see us all thru in Jesus name......did I hear someone say a big Amen? Yeah I did..
AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
hey house this is a very smart way of checking your visa status, I think if you are current, or maybe have gone for interview. BOOKMARK THE PAGE IF POSSIBLE for future reference.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
please house do someone need gce certificate even if the highest education is university.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Gentiger: I wish you safe Journey and i pray that as you transist to the State, your life and Career will Transist to the greater Level IJN.
I wish we guys see someday, probably a get-together at Disney park.
I'll be heading to Indianapolis and till now, i've not seen a single NLander going that place.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
doctorp76: please house do someone need gce certificate even if the highest education is university.

you must take every cert with u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
yembe2013: hey house this is a very smart way of checking your visa status, I think if you are current, or maybe have gone for interview. BOOKMARK THE PAGE IF POSSIBLE for future reference.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
thanks bro, but its nt really working o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ Gentiger, I and my family are wishing safe journey to USA. I paray that may the Lord almighty go with you and I believe very soon we shall join you over there.

@ Nero xp, We are happy for you ooooo and I pray that this favour will not seaze from this forum in Jesus name.

To those who are preparing for the interview this month, by the grace of God the visa is your in Jesus name while those of us waiting for 2NL, God will favour us in all our endeavour.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
MERCY2013: Neroxp congrat. Que sera sera
Que sera sera what u be will be .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
junkerhill: thanks bro, but its nt really working o.

are you current?? have u gone for interview? just try man, cos it reads for me; visa status "READY". I will collecting my visa this week by the grace of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
i have the result slip but i havent collected the certificate.... so since i have my university certificate do i still need the gcee own too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
doctorp76: i have the result slip but i havent collected the certificate.... so since i have my university certificate do i still need the gcee own too
u nid not only d gce cert. But also ur original waec cert... I mean internal or beta still go wt ur secondary school testimonial wt ...i advice ur gce original cert...or u can equally do online print out n attach Scratch card on it...best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
preprewow: kweli jben 'Hakuna matata' thats our motto. Thanks for reminding me..
do you remember lion king 'hakuna matata'(simbad)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
doctorp76: i have the result slip but i havent collected the certificate.... so since i have my university certificate do i still need the gcee own too

please I will advise you don't take any chances. Try as much to get it and in time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pls house,u guys shuld help me wit dis issue abeg.
On my Medical envelope which contain my X-ray has 1983 as my date of birth,instead of 1988.pls is dat a serious issue or wat do u guys suggest? Pls guys help me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
@simayanki4real... Thanks for helping me out pls can you do me a favor ....can you forward her number to me so that i can give her a call and ask her the detail about the interview .....am waiting for your response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
hello my pple pls i want you guys to help me out....i appeared at the us embassy feb 2008 and my visa was denied and now i won the lottery which my interview is approaching...i just want to ask if they are not gonna detect that av appeared before and you know i did a fingerprint then too and most of my documents i used then are fake documents.....please hope there wont be any problem or what should i do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
pstadabi: hello my pple pls i want you guys to help me out....i appeared at the us embassy feb 2008 and my visa was denied and now i won the lottery which my interview is approaching...i just want to ask if they are not gonna detect that av appeared before and you know i did a fingerprint then too and most of my documents i used then are fake documents.....please hope there wont be any problem or what should i do
It will depend with what was fake, but my friend those people dont throw away their information and your full names still is in their system. I am hoping that this time you will go there with genuine information and documents and be prepared for an AP because once beaten twice ....... they will want to do a thorough check up on you. e.g if you faked a college degree am hoping you went to college and graduated as in seriously and you threw away that damn paper. Good luck shocked
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Been busy @ work,¶™
Congrat to all who had a successful interview,I key into your testimonies.
faith work wonders,my desire is that the coming bulletin extends to 18000. !¶™¶™¶™¶™…™™®
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pls o my fellow forumite help me wit ds d gurus in da house, d waec certificate I wanna use 4 my interview I dnt av d testimonial cos I did it as external waec n dts wot av bin using truout my sch, d 1st waec I did in my sch I av d testimonial bt I dnt use d name of d sch cos I dnt mak gud result dia, my question is, cn I use d testimonial bt dts nt d sch I wrote on d form I sent 2 KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
/quote]
ManTiger: @Gentiger: I wish you safe Journey and i pray that as you transist to the State, your life and Career will Transist to the greater Level IJN.
I'll be heading to Indianapolis and till now, i've not seen a single NLander going that place.
ManTiger: @Gentiger: I wish you safe Journey and i pray that as you transist to the State, your life and Career will Transist to the greater Level IJN.

Indianapolise is a good destination.I think there is the presence of Nigeria community and one of the best place to live in state. but for the weather.
I may move there if my family permits.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by perony2002: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hello Guys,

I've received my dv immigrant visa but I'm supposed to pay for the USCIS Immigrant Fee. My problem is that I dont know what the *A Number on this ( https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=40850201 ) website is. I would be happy if any of you guys helped me out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Spoondar...I reject AP in jesus name. Its nt my portion why are u saying that negative word. In this forum is good for someone to open up and u cannot use that chance to insult your fellow friend.. All the documents am taking along nw ar real documents am just asking if dea will b any prob or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.