Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,898 members, 7,824,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922271 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
i can see oga temmy online, oga wetin dey happen for ur side? i dey palestine texas wt my cool head ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
@afobat2000 and @nkkystel:
A very big congratulations to both of you.
Welcome to America!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by megaprofessor: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
fellow forum mates kindly advice me.

I just got a DV1 immigrant visa but I am a bit broke because the money I have been expecting has not come......how and where can I get the cheapest flight ticket to the USA. I learned someone got as low as $500. house help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
afobat2000: HELLO HOUSE MY FAMILY VISA WAS APROVED JUST NOW HELP ME PRAISE LORD
congrat,i will see you in the evening,am happy for u.its my turn to share successfull interview experience in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
megaprofessor: fellow forum mates kindly advice me.

I was selected for further consideration in the DV2013 for a second time after I was denied visa in the DV2005 because I did not include my middle name in the original entry while I had done so in the DSP form. the case was the a friend entered it for me however i had claimed in the interview that I did it my self ignorantly.

the major problem is not that. the major problem is that in 2005 I had wanted to pursue the process with my then fiance so we entered the DSP for as married. shortly after we went out separate ways and did not go to the interview together. I had written KCC that we will not be able to make it together because of domestic issues and KCC replied and asked me to explain to the CO. on the interview day i told the CO that we has problems hence we are not together but he disqualified me on the account of a middle name which appeared in the DSP form.

My problem is now I won again this time i entered single. my fear will they cross examine me based on the former married status which i think is still in their data base. House what are my chances and what should I do?
I hope u av corrected/enter that middle name stuff. They have ur biometric, just say the truth n the Visa is yours. Amen! Whatever Co ask u tell the truth, because they have ur info already!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yusmash00: No Primary sch certificate is not require and you don't need to go with the Big x-ray. Yes, You can pay in 330 in dollars. Go with two passport photograph 2"X 2", The sealed medical report, The original and Two photocopy each of your educational credentials, birth certificate or NPC, and police report. I wish you good luck tomorrow. You will tesify by God's grace.

Go with three passport oh, they took three from me and returned the old ones I submitted the forms with
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
Anthofrie: afobat2000: HELLO HOUSE MY
FAMILY VISA WAS APROVED JUST
NOW HELP ME PRAISE LORD.

Congratulations. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be congratulated very soon.
AMEN

Congratulation ooooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
HELLO HOUSE MY FAMILY VISA WAS APROVED JUST NOW HELP ME PRAISE LORD.

Congratulation to you and your family.¶™…

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls house when will those that are current for may will receive their 2NL? Is it this month or next?...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=jidex001]Just collected my visa and brown envelope. Glory be to God Almighty.

Congrat.....bro, go and prosper. Faith work wonders.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
titi umo: pls house when will those that are current for may will receive their 2NL? Is it this month or next?...thanks

Before the end of the month. probably from 25th ......... ¶™…
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congrat,i will see you in the evening,am happy for u.its my turn to share successfull interview experience in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!

Congratulation bro...pls could u share ur testimony in details so others can learn from it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Please house, concerning this birth certificate stuff, which is more advisable, is it the one of NPC or the normal one most people have, I mean which is more authenic
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
[/quote][color=#006600][quote author=titi umo]pls house when will those that are current for may will receive their 2NL? Is it this month or next?...thanks

Before month end.......Probably 4rm 25th......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
emebeteaderashn: hi good ppl of the house am reporting live from Texas love u all.....

Congrats bro! Would holla @ you when i enter in April.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
rcb34: Please house, concerning this birth certificate stuff, which is more advisable, is it the one of NPC or the normal one most people have, I mean which is more authenic
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thomby2k12: Hello house, please I'm in need of advice. My brother is scheduled to attend his interview next week Thursday 21st March, 2013. He went for his medical test the day before yesterday and they told him the result would be ready on Saturday. This morning, they called him from the hospital and told him they found a problem in his x-ray and that he would have to undergo treatment that would cost N50,000.00. The problem now is that they told him that the result of the test would not be ready until after 10½ weeks. Pls, what are we going to do now? Please,
I need your advice. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

My advice is dis, tell him to reschedule his interview and the make sure he treats himself fully b4 going for the interview. or he can start the treatment n den go for the interview and wen he is asked he shud say the hospital found some tin wrong with his x-ray n that he has started treatment. That way the CO will then recommend when he shud come with the x-ray. Speedy recovery to him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Spoondar: which part of Texas am coming there soon
Dallas sis

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thomby2k12: Hello house, please I'm in need of advice. My brother is scheduled to attend his interview next week Thursday 21st March, 2013. He went for his medical test the day before yesterday and they told him the result would be ready on Saturday. This morning, they called him from the hospital and told him they found a problem in his x-ray and that he would have to undergo treatment that would cost N50,000.00. The problem now is that they told him that the result of the test would not be ready until after 10½ weeks. Pls, what are we going to do now? Please,
I need your advice. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Let him go with what he has and a proof that confirms the new date for his medical results.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2013

I was selected for further consideration in the DV2013 for a second time after I was denied visa in the DV2005 because I did not include my middle name in the original entry while I had done so in the DSP form. the case was the a friend entered it for me however i had claimed in the interview that I did it my self ignorantly.

the major problem is not that. the major problem is that in 2005 I had wanted to pursue the process with my then fiance so we entered the DSP for as married. shortly after we went out separate ways and did not go to the interview together. I had written KCC that we will not be able to make it together because of domestic issues and KCC replied and asked me to explain to the CO. on the interview day i told the CO that we has problems hence we are not together but he disqualified me on the account of a middle name which appeared in the DSP form.

My problem is now I won again this time i entered single. my fear will they cross examine me based on the former married status which i think is still in their data base. House what are my chances and what should I do?

Hmm your case is a very complicated issue, I will advice you to tell them the truth. Tell them you initially did not understand the rules of DV hence your ignorance. Tell them you thought you could fill for your fiancé cos u had plans of marrying her but it didn't work out so you both went your separate ways. And about your middle name you can tell them the truth which is an error. The rest should be put b4 God to help you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
nero xp: I wana tank u all for de get-well wishes,I really appreciate ur concerns,love nd support being shown to me.last 2 days has been a hell to me eva since I collected my Visa on monday...I hav been on drip intravenously since,nd I jst got a bit strenghth dis evenin.Its well already in JESUS Name,Amen...

Sorry bro...By His stripes you are healed in Jesus name!!! Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello house, pls a frnd of my needs to get d direction to dis address.
COLLECTION CENTRE BLOCK 94 PLOT 23 PROVINDENCE STREET LEKKI EXPRESS WAY, LEKKI SCHEME 1, LAGOS NIGERIA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
thanks dear..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congratulations,am hapy for u.GOD ALMIGHTY wil lead ur way nd GOD ALMIGHTY wil surely do mine on monday in JESUS name(amen) nd tovalli too.GLORY!!!!!!
amen!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2013

If you entered as married in 2005, that is documented. If you now applied as single, you got a lot of explaining to do. Telling them the truth of what transpired in 2005 would earn you a disqualification. Sustaining your claims to singlehood, is a contradiction with dire consequences. Denial cannot be ruled out. What to do? Not for public consumption. Write....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
afobat2000: HELLO HOUSE MY FAMILY VISA WAS APROVED JUST NOW HELP ME PRAISE LORD

Congrats 2u bro! God is good!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
nkkystel: VISA GRANTED ooooo..... Join me and praise this GOD. Full gist coming soon. (Zionking)

Congrats 2u both of u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
All that just had their successful interview lonconzo00,afobat2000 and zionking the house is awaiting awaiting ur testimonies...it is only fair to come back and tell us how it went down..God bless us all..and those of us having our interviews soon will be back here to share our testimonies too in jesus name...God bless...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Good evening housemate...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
tovalli: All that just had their successful interview lonconzo00,afobat2000 and zionking the house is awaiting awaiting ur testimonies...it is only fair to come back and tell us how it went down..God bless us all..and those of us having our interviews soon will be back here to share our testimonies too in jesus name...God bless...
@ all, pls pardon us as Zionking will be here from 9pm to share his success story. He is presently at work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2013

Talking about thunder striking twice at a place! Say the truth and they will give u the visa. And the truth is what u have just narrated. U are so lucky!In addition,may be u go get a divorce cert.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
tovalli: All that just had their successful interview lonconzo00,afobat2000 and zionking the house is awaiting awaiting ur testimonies...it is only fair to come back and tell us how it went down..God bless us all..and those of us having our interviews soon will be back here to share our testimonies too in jesus name...God bless...
Amen 0ooooooo I claim it in jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.