Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922939 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
u wil suceed in Jesus name
@femo.. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen ijn. Tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
gunners4u: Our God is Good

Glory be to God Almighty! Tiwa naa a a ja sope.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
doctorp76,yusmash00 and femo congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Femo Glory be to God. Tiwa naa a a ja sope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
sozen2010:

Hello House just a quick one. I don't have GCE certificate but only NOTIFICATION of result plus my SSCE testimonial, i hope this will suffice. Thanks for urgent reply.
Please go the WEAC Zonal office were you took the Exams and collect your certificate. Besides which year did u write the said GCE? Note that in notication it is clearly stated that the notification is not certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Opoki: @Leripa: pls i'll like to have a private conversation with you.
I just sent u a PM. kindly respond

Done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogba1:
Please go the WEAC Zonal office were you took the Exams and collect your certificate. Besides which year did u write the said GCE? Note that in notication it is clearly stated that the notification is not certificate.

...and it is valid for one year.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
We got to embassy around 5am, so we waited for some time then 6.30am we join immigrant line and observed all security checks , paid our visa fees 990 dollars and waited for our number to be called.after some times they call us for submission of document at window 20. During the submission of the document my wife was called to fill DS230 for my daughter and i so we were later call to window 14 the handsome white American guy. We: Gud morning sir CO :Gud morning CO :ask us to do our finger print, CO : Do u swear to say d truth WE: Absolutely yes CO : who is d principal Applicant Wife : she answered CO: what is your highest qualification Wife: BSC in ............ CO : name of your school Wife : Lasu CO: wic year did u graduated wife : .............. CO : where did u serve n what your job there Wife : .................. CO : can u tel me some of ur courses Wife: she mention 5 courses Co : wife present job wife : ................. Co: started typing and gave us circled Address to pick our visa. My people i really tank God 4 makin dis interview a successful one. I tank everyone 4 d success wishes most especially junkerhill, Godhelpmeoooo, sponda, gentiger,neroxp,and many more in dis forum i really appreciate your contributions ,i wish people going 4 dere interview dis month nd months to com a success in dia interview, tank u and God bless.
All glory and praise be to Almighty God for your success. I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congratulation to my E-family members that had their interview today you guys are dancing Azonto the way i did when my wife delivered on saturday, i'm waiting for the next and high level Azonkukiri come June congratulations and may God bless you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=odunmanuel][/quote]

the testimonial is an evidence that you finished Secondary school. It is advisable for you to have it if waec is ur highest qualification
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Glory be 2 God
doctorp76: Got to the embassy by 5:30am and did the normal sercurity checks, paid my visa fees and waited for my number to be called... After many hours my number was display at window 14.
CO:morning
Me: good morning
Co: do your finger print
Me: I did
Co: take an oath
Co: what's your highest quailification?
Me: bsc marketing
Co:whatjob are u doing?
Me: marketing executive
Co: which company?
Me: blah blah blah
Co:did u do nysc?
Me: yes
Co: which state?
Me: ebonyi
Co:congratulation your visa is approved and gave me where to pick my visa.. My people na so God do am oh!! Thank you all for your prayers and those going for interview this week and this month your visa shall be approved!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
We got to embassy around 5am, so we waited for some time then 6.30am we join immigrant line and observed all security checks , paid our visa fees 990 dollars and waited for our number to be called.after some times they call us for submission of document at window 20. During the submission of the document my wife was called to fill DS230 for my daughter and i so we were later call to window 14 the handsome white American guy. We: Gud morning sir CO :Gud morning CO :ask us to do our finger print, CO : Do u swear to say d truth WE: Absolutely yes CO : who is d principal Applicant Wife : she answered CO: what is your highest qualification Wife: BSC in ............ CO : name of your school Wife : Lasu CO: wic year did u graduated wife : .............. CO : where did u serve n what your job there Wife : .................. CO : can u tel me some of ur courses Wife: she mention 5 courses Co : wife present job wife : ................. Co: started typing and gave us circled Address to pick our visa. My people i really tank God 4 makin dis interview a successful one. I tank everyone 4 d success wishes most especially junkerhill, Godhelpmeoooo, sponda, gentiger,neroxp,and many more in dis forum i really appreciate your contributions ,i wish people going 4 dere interview dis month nd months to com a success in dia interview, tank u and God bless.

Congrats to u and ur family. Go live the AMERICAN DREAM. TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND WELCOME TO US OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
tolubillion: Wat a wonderful god we serve,this forum is getting stronger with goodnews everyday.we that re current in may still lookin forward for Ď day of interview while some have received there 2nd letter.pls god help us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º don't know wat is causing Ď delay op before Ď end of the month we will receive our own 2nd letter too, house wat is the latest gist on the issue of 2nd letter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: hey. U don't have to panic ur visa is waiting for you. All they need at the embassy is your presence shikena.

Thanks bro!I claim it in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
Co said five working days pls guys hop we can go on Tuesday or Wednesday for our visa?

Big up man. Go pick the kpali on wednesday. you fit go alone no wahala.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
God almight his really doin great wrk here...pls more mere gud gud news in ds house ijn (Amen)

@ yusmash00: congrat.

@ femo: once again, congrat.

@ doctorp76: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations to you all who had a successful interview today, the Lord will never forsake those of us still waiting to give our testimony. I will be granted mine come 40hrs time IJN, AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations yusmash,femo,doctorp76. CHRIST rocks here!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=simayanki4real]

Just finished NYSC, so no job yet! I have two (2) copies of all of them! Thanks bro.[/quote

I'm not talkin abt introduction leter frm ur wrk. I means, appointment leter frm kcc u will show dem wen u get 2 embassy...Did u grab nw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Me: Yes sir.
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..

Am so happy for all these success stories! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! The lord Almighty used window 14 to favor all the three forum members dat went for interview today. What a great God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: @ Mantiger .. I stay in ibadan too around boluwaji. Av u gotten ur visa ?

@ ma main man mantiger: ok. M Rooooooodboy reside at surulere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
sozen2010:

Congrats!!! Please did they ask for your WAEC certificate because I have only GCE notification of result and my testimonial. Kindly advice All
I went with my WAEC Certificate and Testimonal. You re good to go with GCE notification result,Unscratch result checker and Testimonal.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
doctorp76: Got to the embassy by 5:30am and did the normal sercurity checks, paid my visa fees and waited for my number to be called... After many hours my number was display at window 14.
Co:congratulation your visa is approved and gave me where to pick my visa.. My people na so God do am oh!! Thank you all for your prayers and those going for interview this week and this month your visa shall be approved!! Amen!!!
D real intervew or preliminary?I am happy 4 u.CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
..cant stop watching this movie, it is evergreen

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
tolubillion: Wat a wonderful god we serve,this forum is getting stronger with goodnews everyday.we that re current in may still lookin forward for Ď day of interview while some have received there 2nd letter.pls god help us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º don't know wat is causing Ď delay op before Ď end of the month we will receive our own 2nd letter too, house wat is the latest gist on the issue of 2nd letter.

Dont be in a hurry. Everything is turning around for ur good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sammy and Akeem

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013

Bro from wat one of KCC staff told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ on fone yesterday dey r having pending peepz dat r current previous months. Due to dat dey r unable to update 2NL ƒσя all of dat Current ƒσя May.. Let put op ƒσя April †̥ see our 2NL means IntErview June/July
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Youchmachoo how far i congratulate u when are u goin for your visa bekos today co said Tuesday so when it is your own
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
Congrats Femo and family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: @ Mantiger .. I stay in ibadan too around boluwaji. Av u gotten ur visa ?
Any oda Ibadan based?Identify ursef by saying present sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013

Congrats to u....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..

Congrats my brother.... U A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ welcome to america...

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.