Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922325 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: I went with my WAEC Certificate and Testimonal. You re good to go with GCE notification result,Unscratch result checker and Testimonal.
Pls do you stay around Gbagada/Bariga, I'l like you to meet with my fiance (Zionking), he also attended Gbagada Grammar School (GGS).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Me: Yes sir.
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..
Congratulations! Many happy returns IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: Congrat Femo. Am happy for you. ire naa oni di ibaje 0oooooo.
Ashe ooo, Amen ho! Same na ni jo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: . Congratulation am very happy for you. Pls don't forget me in prayer cos my interview is nextweek tuesday.
Ur case is settled just like dis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: . Congratulation am very happy for you. Pls don't forget me in prayer cos my interview is nextweek tuesday.
Ur case is settled just like dis,IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls house my wife only collected credentials the CO did nt giv us medical back hop no prob
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls house my wife only collected credentials the CO did nt giv us medical and police report we submitted hop no prob?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
junkerhill: his wAeC or NECO cert will cover for the testimonial.
Hee! We dnt subscribe 2 dat idea in dis forum,we advised al our member 2 provide more dan enough proof @ intervew 2 b on a safer side & 2 ovacom had i knw.Be warned. OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
junkerhill:
Just like that My brother favour is radiating all over you. To God be praised.
Halleluyah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
sozen2010:

Congrats!!! Please did they ask for your WAEC certificate because I have only GCE notification of result and my testimonial. Kindly advice All
that will serve my brother. Provided it has your grades on it. To put your mind at rest, you can buy scratch card and take it along with you on the day of interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
monsieursam64: @doctorp; Congrats!
@yusmash; Congrats!
@femo; Congrats!
Singing;
All d glory must b 2 d LORD,
For HE is worthy of our praise,
No man on earth should give glory to himself,
ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD!!!
Beeni,it is only d Omnipotent & Omnipresent deserves it alone.Forever His name shal b glorify
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
owobabaisabella: [color=#000000][/color][b][/b][b][/b]Glory be to almighty God, today we send three strikers to the embassy and their all hit their goals which is the visa. Congrats to Yusmash00,Doctorp76 and Femo guys go live your America dreams. Simayanki4real is ur turn 2mrow 2 collect ur visa IJN and to those of us that our interview are coming soon,success is our's too IJN Amen.
AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
May the name of our Lord God be praised. My His praises sound from East to west and May His glory fill the earth.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
odunmanuel: Ur case is settled just like dis,IJN
@odunmanuel... Thanks for the care. Wea do u base ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
gunners4u: Our God is Good
All d time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
tolubillion: Wat a wonderful god we serve,this forum is getting stronger with goodnews everyday.we that re current in may still lookin forward for Ď day of interview while some have received there 2nd letter.pls god help us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º don't know wat is causing Ď delay op before Ď end of the month we will receive our own 2nd letter too, house wat is the latest gist on the issue of 2nd letter.
You don't hav to worry. Only patience will see you through cos so far there is nothing you can do. I'm yet to receive mine but I'm hoping to receive it next month after the update of the bulletin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
..cant stop watching this movie, it is evergreen
that's an old film and funny one at that. Its a lesson for us who are yet to get to the land of opportunities.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
Pls house my wife only collected credentials the CO did nt giv us medical and police report we submitted hop no prob?
In my country those things will be sent to you in a yellow envelope that you shouldnt open until the immigration officer at the POE opens them so i dont know about Naija nor Ghana how its done. It comes together with your visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello my beautiful E-family Sisters and Brothers! Quite a long time; I have been off for a while now, but this is where I belong. I remain ever indebted to all of you; I have obviously benefitted. You have not just given me fish to eat, but you have thought me how to fish! I have promised to also let others benefit from my experience. My interview comes up next Monday, and I call on all to pray for me and my family for success in our interview. This is my journey so far- Came into Lagos from Jos over the weekend with my family.
Police Character Certificate
Got into the Alagbon Police Finger Print Section around 1:00pm with my wife. Called the number of the officer that Gentiger introduced me to. The tall, huge and black guy was very friendly. Had a deep Calabar accent. He asked for just one photocopy of the data page of our international passport with 1 passport photograph each (No need of writing anything behind the passport). Next, we were given a form to fill in some data - Name, Date of birth, tribe, Race (black race for us), address and then we signed.
A woman, probably an office police clerk led us to another room where they asked us to come one after the other. Our hands were smeared with some kind of sticky ink on a black hard surface. Then, we each pressed our fingers on that white form we filled. There were spaces for each of the fingers, and then 4 fingers at once and thumb alone. Finally, we were asked to go wash off our hands outside the office (in front). Some 2 bowls of water were outside (Rain water collected from the roof / zinc). We applied some liquid soap-like local chemical from an old morning fresh container. Our hands were so slimmy, but we eventually washed off the ink. Then, they asked us to dry our hands with a towel inside, but my wife said no: She whispered to me- Do you know how many people have used this towel today. Let's not carry virus and killer germs home o! I then immediately shook off the water on my hands. The Police officer then asked us to relax in their canteen and wait for just 30minutes. My people, the canteen collected my money o! I ate a plate of semo and edikainko soup with croaka fish and was told to pay N800. After eating, I met the chef and asked if I could wash plates because I didn't have that much. I screemed, but the chef who was wearing a long white hat for chefs was just smiling. I grabbed the sponge and soap and they started dragging it with me. Anyway peeps, the rest was story. I eventually collected our police character certificate which was red in colour, and the form containing our data, passport photo and finger print was attached. After the police man gave me the certificate, he immeidiately demanded for money by saying: "My body need money well well". I gave him N4,500 for each of us and he was happy. He asked me to direct others coming behind to him. I got talking to a couple that came before us and learnt that they paid N6,500 to another police woman who sat some seats away from ours. I feel it's just like a market. No fixed price! I left Alagbon police around 2:30pm

Medical Report
Got to Children's practice at Raymond Njoku street around 9:45am on Saturday Morning. The lady receptionist told us to come back on Monday before 8:00am. My wife asked why, but she said they have got enough for the day. I quickly said we came based on the voice message we heard after dialing 07065859845 (The hospitals official number). My wife now said that this wasn't fair. We came all the way from Jos, and arrived before 11am, yet you asked us to go back. She said she was working based on instructions, and that the doctor would quarrel her. My wife then asked when we should come on Monday; she replied her and she was now walking out, but I remained and talked to the receptionist again: Can you please listen to me- I am not based in Lagos and for the sake of this baby kindly have a rethink. She insisted and was adamant: I am working based on instruction. I now said okay, and was walking away when she called me back and told me to put down my name on the sheet of paper. She said she was going against the rules and was doing this at the risk of her job. My wife now pleaded that they should modify the instruction on their voice message to include " 1st come, 1st serve".
It got to my turn and the nurse took my weight and height. She then brought out one very big syringe and took out some 10mls of blood. The syringe was frightening and it hurt a little when she inserted it. Then came time for Xray, then saw the doctor, then came back for 2 jabs of vaccines. Please, my people: On Saturdays, you pay cash to the receptionist and you will be given a receipt, but on week days you walk down with a teller to pay in Zenith bank (Some 3 minutes walk away). It's 12k per an adult and 7k per child (Exclusive of vacine fees). I will advice any one who plans to travel within 3 - 4 months after receiving visa to come like 1 month before his for his interview for his medicals especially if living at Lagos. This reason is this: I met some people who came in for medicals a week to their interview, but were asked to come back and comfirmatory test for a particular blood test. They came in after 3 days, and their blood was taken again to test for confirmation of syphilis before commencing treatment. To avoid any anxiety, please give some allowance.
My daughter got 5 vaccines - Varicella, DPT, MMR etc. She reacted 2 days after and came down with Urticaria rash which we controlled by giving some antinflammatory drugs .... Meanwhile, please ensure you go with the following for your medicals: 1. Original international passport 2. 2 Photo copies of Data page of International Passport per person 3. 2 passport photographs (write your name as it appears on your passport or 2nd NL and your passport number behind each of your passport photographs.
I will continue my gist later...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=@femo]Pls house my wife only collected credentials the CO did nt giv us medical and police report we submitted hop no prob?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=rood boy][/quote]

Yea, i have that. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thank you very much am very grateful infact window 14 may God wil bless him in Jesus name. Wooooow three people from nairaland infact window 14 you're a nice man,caring ,generous ,Friendly i lov u God is great
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
ManTiger:
My Roooood Boy, i stays in Oke-'Badan, Adeyemo street, very close to Oke'badan high school.
mu cousin once lived @ that area.....aromolaran street.....after floreb hotel
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
Youchmachoo how far i congratulate u when are u goin for your visa bekos today co said Tuesday so when it is your own
Yes, The Co said Next Tuesday but i will go on Wednesday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Hello my beautiful E-family Sisters and Brothers! Quite a long time; I have been off for a while now, but this is where I belong. I remain ever indebted to all of you; I have obviously benefitted. You have not just given me fish to eat, but you have thought me how to fish! I have promised to also let others benefit from my experience. My interview comes up next Monday, and I call on all to pray for me and my family for success in our interview. This is my journey so far- Came into Lagos from Jos over the weekend with my family.
Got into the Alagbon Police Finger Print Section around 1:00pm with my wife. Called the number of the officer that Gentiger introduced me to. The tall, huge and black guy was very friendly. Had a deep Calabar accent. He asked for just one photocopy of the data page of our international passport with 1 passport photograph each (No need of writing anything behind the passport). Next, we were given a form to fill in some data - Name, Date of birth, tribe, Race (black race for us), address and then we signed.
A woman, probably an office police clerk led us to another room where they asked us to come one after the other. Our hands were smeared with some kind of sticky ink on a black hard surface. Then, we each pressed our fingers on that white form we filled. There were spaces for each of the fingers, and then 4 fingers at once and thumb alone. Finally, we were asked to go wash off our hands outside the office (in front). Some 2 bowls of water were outside (Rain water collected from the roof / zinc). We applied some liquid soap-like local chemical from an old morning fresh container. Our hands were so slimmy, but we eventually washed off the ink. Then, they asked us to dry our hands with a towel inside, but my wife said no: She whispered to me- Do you know how many people have used this towel today. Let's not carry virus and killer germs home o! I then immediately shook off the water on my hands. The Police officer then asked us to relax in their canteen and wait for just 30minutes. My people, the canteen collected my money o! I ate a plate of semo and edikainko soup with croaka fish and was told to pay N800. After eating, I met the chef and asked if I could wash plates because I didn't have that much. I screemed, but the chef who was wearing a long white hat for chefs was just smiling. I grabbed the sponge and soap and they started dragging it with me. Anyway peeps, the rest was story. I eventually collected our police character certificate which was red in colour, and the form containing our data, passport photo and finger print was attached. After the police man gave me the certificate, he immeidiately demanded for money by saying: "My body need money well well". I gave him N4,500 for each of us and he was happy. He asked me to direct others coming behind to him. I got talking to a couple that came before us and learnt that they paid N6,500 to another police woman who sat some seats away from ours. I feel it's just like a market. No fixed price! I left Alagbon police around 2:30pm

Medical Report
Got to Children's practice at Raymond Njoku street around 9:45am on Saturday Morning. The lady receptionist told us to come back on Monday before 8:00am. My wife asked why, but she said they have got enough for the day. I quickly said we came based on the voice message we heard after dialing 07065859845 (The hospitals official number). My wife now said that this wasn't fair. We came all the way from Jos, and arrived before 11am, yet you asked us to go back. She said she was working based on instructions, and that the doctor would quarrel her. My wife then asked when we should come on Monday; she replied her and she was now walking out, but I remained and talked to the receptionist again: Can you please listen to me- I am not based in Lagos and for the sake of this baby kindly have a rethink. She insisted and was adamant: I am working based on instruction. I now said okay, and was walking away when she called me back and told me to put down my name on the sheet of paper. She said she was going against the rules and was doing this at the risk of her job. My wife now pleaded that they should modify the instruction on their voice message to include " 1st come, 1st serve".
It got to my turn and the nurse took my weight and height. She then brought out one very big syringe and took out some 10mls of blood. The syringe was frightening and it hurt a little when she inserted it. Then came time for Xray, then saw the doctor, then came back for 2 jabs of vaccines. Please, my people: On Saturdays, you pay cash to the receptionist and you will be given a receipt, but on week days you walk down with a teller to pay in Zenith bank (Some 3 minutes walk away). It's 12k per an adult and 7k per child (Exclusive of vacine fees). I will advice any one who plans to travel within 3 - 4 months after receiving visa to come like 1 month before his for his interview for his medicals especially if living at Lagos. This reason is this: I met some people who came in for medicals a week to their interview, but were asked to come back and comfirmatory test for a particular blood test. They came in after 3 days, and their blood was taken again to test for confirmation of syphilis before commencing treatment. To avoid any anxiety, please give some allowance.
My daughter got 5 vaccines - Varicella, DPT, MMR etc. She reacted 2 days after and came down with Urticaria rash which we controlled by giving some antinflammatory drugs .... Meanwhile, please ensure you go with the following for your medicals: 1. Original international passport 2. 2 Photo copies of Data page of International Passport per person 3. 2 passport photographs (write your name as it appears on your passport or 2nd NL and your passport number behind each of your passport photographs.
this your story eh...na novel oo,lol don't worry God will see you through on monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
A big fat congratulations to everybody that had his or her successful interview today...I tap in2 ur grace wiv faith and joy, dat i shall also testify and bless God...I wish those that will be aving their interview 2mao...success, favor and mercy...God bless u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
nkkystel:
Pls do you stay around Gbagada/Bariga, I'l like you to meet with my fiance (Zionking), he also attended Gbagada Grammar School (GGS).
No,I stays in Lagos Island right nw but always go to Bariga. What about your fiance? Yea.. I will like to meet him. @ZionKing Up Gsgs! Up School.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Medical Report
Thanks brother. Longest time. I have always wondered where u were. But thank God you are doing perfectly well.
Your story made me feel as if I was the one that went through all those processes. I lik that. You just took me on a path I have been waiting to thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Medical Report

...I was just thinking of you only to log- in and see this your third testament, I always like your thorough explanations of issues.Wishing you and your family a successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:

no problem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gentiger:

THAT your green card expires does not mean your permanent residency expired. It means the plastic card is due for replacement. You can choose to remain a green card holder by renewing it but greater benefits accrues to you If you apply to naturalize. It's entirely up to you.
i got u my mentor

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.