Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927211 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=rood boy][/quote]... Amen 0oooo. Thanks a lot.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: dnt be pestimistic,since u ar a member of dis forum ur visa is sure.GLORY!!!!
... Thanks a lot wale.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2013
for clarification . we booked ticket to NEW YORK but moving down to massachussets. try to take mega bus at new york to boston. where will the immigration coolect all the brown envelop and the required documents from us. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2013
pls house . is it compulsory to re-do its police report before travelling. I leanrt it three months valid. i have spent more than three months wen the visa was issued JAN 10. THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2013
@nero; Congrats! Live d American dream.
@brightmon; good to see u on nl after so many months away. It's good to know u are doing great.
@all having their interview dis week, the divine grace and favor of God that has been manifesting in dis forum will shine upon y'all IJN. The visa is waiting for u guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy: pls house . is it compulsory to re-do its police report before travelling. I leanrt it three months valid. i have spent more than three months wen the visa was issued JAN 10. THANKS
in as much u have been issued visa, d police report becomes insignificant. So, there is no need going to get another police report done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2013
Leripa: @all: where is honeydee? It's been a while.

Sweedy how are you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy: for clarification . we booked ticket to NEW YORK but moving down to massachussets. try to take mega bus at new york to boston. where will the immigration coolect all the brown envelop and the required documents from us. Thanks

It will be in new york(JFK) airport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2013
Hello my family, my interview comes up this week (Tuesday) remembe me in your prayers oo. let me come back with testimony. love u al
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2013
sunday45: Hello my family, my interview comes up this week (Tuesday) remembe me in your prayers oo. let me come back with testimony. love u al
We shall pray for you, the visa is yours IJN put all the necessary documents ready
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2013
sunday45: Hello my family, my interview comes up this week (Tuesday) remembe me in your prayers oo. let me come back with testimony. love u al
Bro, you will testify IJN, Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2013
The visa is urs go and receive it becos the visa is waitin for u to pick
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2013
nero xp: this is nero xp reporting live from Texas after a 24hrs trip to America.I took Emirates flight going to dubai which lasted upto 7hrs nd i was sittin wit actor victor osiagwu nd gentle jack.Other actors were on-board the flight too nd it was very exciting and fun.Wen we reached dubai,i den took a connectin flight to dallas fort worth which lasted upto 18hrs nd i was so tired nd exhausted on de plane.we den arrived in U.S,den i got cleared nd admitted.as i was steppin out,lo nd behold,i saw ma mum wit ma aunty nd they took me home...i jst wana tank u all 4 ur support nd love,i really wouldn't be here if nt 4 GOD nd u all.tank u so much nd i love u all grin
You are very lucky to have your mum in Texas waiting for you, make use of this great opportunity.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2013
Congratulation in advance. D visa is urs, just make sure ur document re complit and well arranged. GOD in control.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
happy Palm Sunday friends

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
monsieursam64: @nero; Congrats! Live d American dream.
@brightmon; good to see u on nl after so many months away. It's good to know u are doing great.
@all having their interview dis week, the divine grace and favor of God that has been manifesting in dis forum will shine upon y'all IJN. The visa is waiting for u guys.
...@monsieursam64.. Amen 0ooo I claim it ijn. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
...@ sunday45.. Mine is coming up too on tuesday. What time is ur Appointment? 7am or 10am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy: pls house . is it compulsory to re-do its police report before travelling. I leanrt it three months valid. i have spent more than three months wen the visa was issued JAN 10. THANKS
police report is no more needed after the interview. Its only needed at the embassy. Many members of this forum travelled after 3months of their interview and non of them were asked of their police report at the airport
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
jidex001:

It will be in new york(JFK) airport.
THE ADDRESS ON THE DSP 122 IS MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON . SO WHICH ONE IS OUR POINT OF ENTRY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
My brother/sisters, tuesday is yet another day we the members of this family will sing for Joy unto the Lord for another testimony. The day in which the joy of two members of this family will know no bound. In anticipation for that very, I say.............

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
PLS BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE , DO ANYBOBY KNOWS SOMEONE THAT POSSESS THREE (3) BEDROOM FLAT APARTMENT THAT WANTS TO RENT OUT ONE (1) BEDROOM APARTMENT OUT PREFENTIALLY MASSACHUSSETS BECAUSE THE PERSON WE PLANNED STAYING WITH JUST GIVE BIRTH AND EXPECTING HIS MOTHER TO SHARE APARTMENT WITH THEM.PLS HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PLANING TO MOVE MAY 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
@nero xp,thank God for a safe migration...wish you all that you wish yourself.join you soon.
@brightmon,longest time good to hear that you are doing well.expect me soon.@vacancy,your document will be collected at the airport i.e new york(since you are coming in from there).
@sunday and ptadsal,congrats in advance for a successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
PLS BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE , DO ANYBOBY KNOWS SOMEONE THAT POSSESS THREE (3) BEDROOM FLAT APARTMENT THAT WANTS TO RENT OUT ONE (1) BEDROOM APARTMENT OUT PREFENTIALLY MASSACHUSSETS BECAUSE THE PERSON WE PLANNED STAYING WITH JUST GIVE BIRTH AND EXPECTING HIS MOTHER TO SHARE APARTMENT WITH THEM.PLS HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PLANING TO MOVE MAY 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
good day everyone in the house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
visa bullentin on my heart.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
daddykelly: @nero xp,thank God for a safe migration...wish you all that you wish yourself.join you soon.
@brightmon,longest time good to hear that you are doing well.expect me soon.@vacancy,your document will be collected at the airport i.e new york(since you are coming in from there).
@sunday and ptadsal,congrats in advance for a successful interview.
can't wait to have you in the states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
honeydee:

Sweedy how are you?

I am fine oooo. Good to hear from you dear. Hope you're doing great? It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy:
THE ADDRESS ON THE DSP 122 IS MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON . SO WHICH ONE IS OUR POINT OF ENTRY
ur point of entry means which airport, seaport or land border did u enter the states through.
while the address on ur DSP is were ur green card will be mailed to.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy:

Point of entry is ur first bus stop( as in the aiport we u will land). Then u will meet immigration officers that will collect the brown envelope from u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2013

Go on an get ur VISA... Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
PLS BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE , DO ANYBODY KNOWS SOMEONE THAT POSSESS THREE (3) BEDROOM FLAT APARTMENT THAT WANTS TO RENT OUT ONE (1) BEDROOM APARTMENT OUT PREFERENTIALLY MASSACHUSETTS OR TEXAS BECAUSE THE PERSON WE PLANNED STAYING WITH JUST GIVE BIRTH AND EXPECTING HIS MOTHER TO SHARE APARTMENT WITH THEM.PLEASE HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PLANING TO MOVE MAY 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
vacancy: PLS BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE , DO ANYBOBY KNOWS SOMEONE THAT POSSESS THREE (3) BEDROOM FLAT APARTMENT THAT WANTS TO RENT OUT ONE (1) BEDROOM APARTMENT OUT PREFENTIALLY MASSACHUSSETS BECAUSE THE PERSON WE PLANNED STAYING WITH JUST GIVE BIRTH AND EXPECTING HIS MOTHER TO SHARE APARTMENT WITH THEM.PLS HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PLANING TO MOVE MAY 2013
I might not be able to help directly but check from online, you should be able to get a room apartment for as low as 80USD for a single room with no sofa and co.
Wish u luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.