Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927396 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Ifeanyi.Addul contrats
i wish u well in the US of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Congratulations! Sometimes they read the body language and seeing children behaving normally as the true parents are around........is a big plus. I never knew your interview was this Monday. May be when you come back to Jos...we try and see. Or are you flying right after?
Thanks to everyone for congratulating me. May u all receive ur own favors too. @ Ferdi, no problem! We'll see when I return to Jos. Planning on spending Easter in Lag though no fixed return date yet.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Thanks to everyone for congratulating me. May u all receive ur own favors too. @ Ferdi, no problem! We'll see when I return to Jos. Planning on spending Easter in Lag though no fixed return date yet.

Enjoy urself!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
@pstadabi and @sunday; GO STRIKE UR GIANT 2MAO AND COME BACK HERE TO GIVE THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
The LORD is your strength!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
tovalli: Thank God for the master plan....I got my passport and envelope today house.....maryland loading.... grin
am happy for u...go and live ur american dream,Maryland is my p.o.e
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ifeanyi.abdul:
Congratulations to you and your entire family.
Indeed, God is at work!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
pstadabi: Loading......My interview is tomorrow. Am in high tension. Plsssss my fellow E-family your assistant is needed in prayer.
Ur visa is guaranteed....all u owe dis forum is ur interview xperience in full without d BLA bla bla... God will see u thru in Jesus name.... Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,
To God be the Glory! Interview appointment was 10am today and it was successful; After going through all security checks and making necessary payments, we were called at window 20 to submit only 1 passport photograph, 1 photocopy and original of only birth certificates for 5 of us and marriage certificate. The guy at window 20 never even demanded for our academic credentials, and we wondered why?
We waited until our ticket number beeped!
CO: Good afternoon
US: Good afternoon
CO: How are you?
US: We are fine thank you, and you? He replied: very good
CO: Please do your thumb prints on the machine - we both did that
CO: Please raise your right hands and promise to .....
CO: To my wife, you are the principal applicant..... my wife answered yes
US: We remained standing with the kids for the interview. I was not asked to go and sit down with the kids

INTERVIEW PROPER
CO: What's is your highest educational qualification
My wife: Answered
CO: Do you have any document for this
My wife: She presents Original and 1 photocopy
CO: Do you have WAEC?
My wife: Yes, and presents her Original WAEC and 1 photocopy
CO: Everything is good, pulls out white paper and hands over to us!

To all members of this great forum, we remain eternally grateful. God bless you in your dreams!

Note: We had 2 birth certificates; the NPC, and the normal birth certificate for myself and my wife. The man at windows 20 looked at both, but choose the NPC. He remarked : your NPC certificate is a certified one (authenticated), and I said yes.
We prepared so hard; asked ourselves questions and even carried 2 big albums for courtship, introduction and wedding, but CO never asked us to present any album and only asked us 2 questions during the interview proper as highlighted above. We can clearly see God's favor and hands in our interview.
GENERAL ADVICE TO ALL: Please, let's not forget our God when we get to the U.S. When things are rosy, let's learn to hold on to God at such times more than when we encounter problems.
congrats to you and ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ManchyBabe: Hello All,

Am sorry for the late feed back..

My Aunts interview went as thus:
(N:B, They are a family of 4, father, mother, son (12)and daughter (15.5), I will just say the basics since I wasn't there and was just told what the questions are.

CO: Greetings...
Aunt: Replied
CO: How long have you been a matron?
Aunt: so so years
CO: How are you related to the person you will be staying with in Al
Aunt: He is my sister's son (That was my younger brother she was talking about)
And that was it! she couldn't believe he was just going to ask her 3 questions and asked her hubby similar questions and finito!

Am trying to help them get tickets online and boy it is so EXPENSIVE!! So far i have gotten $2,350 per person via United, which is the cheapest so far.
Departing: Lagos,LOS (August 9th)to Huntsville, HSV
Return Date: (October 9th).
Tickets from Nigeria are quite expensive, because i wouldn't spend half of that from here, but oh well.. Please is there anyway i can get it cheaper? Because right now the cost of tickets alone is almost ($10,000) shocked ..
am havin same issues cos I and my family will be headin to Mississippi by d Grace of God and its $2,650 per head so I have resolved to fly to Texas which is about $1000 and take anoda flight for about $300 to Jackson Mississippi..... They shud try flyin to a popular city wit cheaper ticket and connect from there...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ManchyBabe: Hello All,

Am sorry for the late feed back..

My Aunts interview went as thus:
(N:B, They are a family of 4, father, mother, son (12)and daughter (15.5), I will just say the basics since I wasn't there and was just told what the questions are.

CO: Greetings...
Aunt: Replied
CO: How long have you been a matron?
Aunt: so so years
CO: How are you related to the person you will be staying with in Al
Aunt: He is my sister's son (That was my younger brother she was talking about)
And that was it! she couldn't believe he was just going to ask her 3 questions and asked her hubby similar questions and finito!

Am trying to help them get tickets online and boy it is so EXPENSIVE!! So far i have gotten $2,350 per person via United, which is the cheapest so far.
Departing: Lagos,LOS (August 9th)to Huntsville, HSV
Return Date: (October 9th).
Tickets from Nigeria are quite expensive, because i wouldn't spend half of that from here, but oh well.. Please is there anyway i can get it cheaper? Because right now the cost of tickets alone is almost ($10,000) shocked ..
goggle search for Emirate or Qatar airline. its around $1000 per adult
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please who has paid the 165 usd with any nigerian bank atm card.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
026IX: Ur visa is guaranteed....all u owe dis forum is ur interview xperience in full without d BLA bla bla... God will see u thru in Jesus name.... Amen
.. Thanks for the concern and I promise that I will come and give the E-family my interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,
To God be the Glory! Interview appointment was 10am today and it was successful; After going through all security checks and making necessary payments, we were called at window 20 to submit only 1 passport photograph, 1 photocopy and original of only birth certificates for 5 of us and marriage certificate. The guy at window 20 never even demanded for our academic credentials, and we wondered why?
US: We remained standing with the kids for the interview. I was not asked to go and sit down with the kids

INTERVIEW PROPER

To all members of this great forum, we remain eternally grateful. God bless you in your dreams!

Note: We had 2 birth certificates; the NPC, and the normal birth certificate for myself and my wife. The man at windows 20 looked at both, but choose the NPC. He remarked : your NPC certificate is a certified one (authenticated), and I said yes.
We prepared so hard; asked ourselves questions and even carried 2 big albums for courtship, introduction and wedding, but CO never asked us to present any album and only asked us 2 questions during the interview proper as highlighted above. We can clearly see God's favor and hands in our interview.
GENERAL ADVICE TO ALL: Please, let's not forget our God when we get to the U.S. When things are rosy, let's learn to hold on to God at such times more than when we encounter problems.

Congratulation to u n ur family....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,

INTERVIEW PROPER

Congratulations ifanyiabdul
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Mehen, I just fall in love with this kine of interview experience. Its tool cool. This is unusual and this shows God's favour. Congratulation big time

ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,

INTERVIEW PROPER

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,

INTERVIEW PROPER

wow...congratulations bro...which state are u going to?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2013
pstadabi: ... Amen 0oooo. Thanks a lot.
so hw did it go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2013
vacancy: @ ROLLING
THANK ALMIGHTY FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH
Congrats to you and the family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,

INTERVIEW PROPER

Congratulation bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:44am On Mar 26, 2013
tovalli: Please who has paid the 165 usd with any nigerian bank atm card.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:46am On Mar 26, 2013
tovalli: Please who has paid the 165 usd with any nigerian bank atm card.......
Bro, I am also going to maryland. Can I have ur mail pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 26, 2013
I'm curious about the workings at q life or child's practice.
what is required of you? i mean do you give blood samples,urine,stool? or what exactly
please can anyone enlighten me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 5:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Yea Good Morning fellow E- family. This is d day. Am on my way to the embassy nw. I knw surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all d days of my life and even at d embassy today and I shall dwell in d house of the lord forever and ever amen. Plsss still keep on praying for me and other member dats going to d embassy today. As soon as I grab my visa I will update u. Thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2013
pstadabi: Yea Good Morning fellow E- family. This is d day. Am on my way to the embassy nw. I knw surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all d days of my life and even at d embassy today and I shall dwell in d house of the lord forever and ever amen. Plsss still keep on praying for me and other member dats going to d embassy today. As soon as I grab my visa I will update u. Thanks and God bless.

The Lord has done it for you already. Therefore, i want to say a big congratulations to you in advance.
It is well in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Gud morning everyone godhelpmeoo av u collectd your visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2013
pstadabi: Yea Good Morning fellow E- family. This is d day. Am on my way to the embassy nw. I knw surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all d days of my life and even at d embassy today and I shall dwell in d house of the lord forever and ever amen. Plsss still keep on praying for me and other member dats going to d embassy today. As soon as I grab my visa I will update u. Thanks and God bless.
u wil suceed in jesus name amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2013
adeniyisavage: I'm curious about the workings at q life or child's practice.
what is required of you? i mean do you give blood samples,urine,stool? or what exactly
please can anyone enlighten me

Qlife is a friendly medical center. they will take Ur blood sample, xray, check ur eyes, weight, if u are a guy the will check ur balls grin for less than 5sec tho and u get the vaccine injection. but i will advice you to get there on time. even as earl has 7:45am
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,

INTERVIEW PROPER

Congratulations my brother. Bia wa, enemechegi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2013

Go forth and return with success story, the Lord has already done it for u. Be bold, prayerful for without God we are nothing. I await to hear ur success story.

Good morning all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2013
For those who have paid their $165, what's the best way to make the payment.....
..?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2013
loveshowgirl1: For those who have paid their $165, what's the best way to make the payment.....
..?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2013
jidex001:

Qlife is a friendly medical center. they will take Ur blood sample, xray, check ur eyes, weight, if u are a guy the will check ur balls grin for less than 5sec tho and u get the vaccine injection. but i will advice you to get there on time. even as earl has 7:45am

check my balls? hey what if i dont want to? will they be squeezed or rolled in the sac?

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.