Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922390 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Gentiger: A word of advice to those just arriving. You will get lots of calls from scammers seeking for your credit card details. They will promise you government grants and jobs too fantastic to refuse all in exchange for a sign on fee which invariably will require divulging your debit/credit card details. When this starts to happen, remember you were forewarned. Additionally, I advice all immigrants to have self development goals in mind. I don't care what you graduate with in Nigeria. Until your record shows you did a program with a certification from a recognized US institution, you won't earn much. To boost your earning, you must of necessity do a program which could be a certificate, diploma or degree course. You can start out with a certificate program and gradually advance to the core programs while taking advantage of government grants. I wish everyone a happy Easter. Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles.
thank you brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
rcb34: what if he indicated in his DS230 form, that he has JSCE certificate, or maybe he attended junior secondary school else where and rounded up in another school, if he did any of the two den I belief he would be needing it, bt if he dint include it in the form then dez no need for it
Even if you indicate it in your DS230. Its not needed but you can take it along to clear your mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
rcb34: what if he indicated in his DS230 form, that he has JSCE certificate, or maybe he attended junior secondary school else where and rounded up in another school, if he did any of the two den I belief he would be needing it, bt if he dint include it in the form then dez no need for it
Even if you indicate it in your DS230. Its not needed but you can take it along to clear your mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
**JUST READ:**
A Nigerian young man by name Arinze went to American Embassy in June 2001 for a student visa, and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way;
ARINZE: good afternoon ma
WHITE LADY: welcome and how are you?
ARINZE: I am fine thank you ma
WHITE LADY: what are you going to the USA for?
ARINZE: to study ma
WHITE LADY: which city, school and course do you wish to study?
ARINZE: Chicago, Economics and Statistics ma, these are my admission documents
WHITE LADY: but there are many Universities in Nigeria that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.
ARINZE: (with anger started shouting) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place, what do you think that is in USA that is not in Nigeria, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in Nigeria here, do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think thank USA is better than Nigeria, then why have you chosen to stay in Nigeria instead of your country America?
WHITE LADY: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to him) look am gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA the different between America and Nigeria. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Arinze).
On this note prophesy; let what people consider to be mistakes, failures, disappointments , backwardness, stagnation, pains etc be turned into your miracles in Jesus name.
Also share this message/prayer to as many people as you can and be blessed in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
edimop: **JUST READ:**
A Nigerian young man by name Arinze went to American Embassy in June 2001 for a student visa, and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way;
WHITE LADY: but there are many Universities in Nigeria that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for. is this real or a joke

ARINZE: (with anger started shouting) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place, what do you think that is in USA that is not in Nigeria, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in Nigeria here, do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think thank USA is better than Nigeria, then why have you chosen to stay in Nigeria instead of your country America?
WHITE LADY: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to him) look am gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA the different between America and Nigeria. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Arinze).
On this note prophesy; let what people consider to be mistakes, failures, disappointments , backwardness, stagnation, pains etc be turned into your miracles in Jesus name.
Also share this message/prayer to as many people as you can and be blessed in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote author=genlion][/quote] is this real or a joke
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
genlion: is this real or a joke
.......its real,though I ws told by som1 very close
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
edimop: .......its real,though I ws told by som1 very close
saw this on facebook
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Forumites, I know that my God liveth. My mum really tried to let my life be meaningful,she sent me to school, she ran helter scatter to borrowed money with the little ones i worked for, for the registration and others like dat for DV. I wondered the kind of dad i have, though it wasn't is own fault, (a ploygamist) but God knows everything. I thank God for their existence though they were from difference tribes. But with the wisdom and the love of God he has for me, they were living peacefully now. Glory be to God in the highest. I love you dad, and i love you mum (crying mood). I need your prayer more and more friends. ADVISE; in everything man's does on earth, lets thank God.
Bible says; honor thy father and thy mother so that your days maybe long on the earth.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
edimop: **JUST READ:**
WHITE LADY: but there are many Universities in Nigeria that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.
dat 1 happen for 2001...na 2013 be dis oo,lol..my interview na wednesday maybe i go try am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
daddykelly:
dat 1 happen for 2001...na 2013 be dis oo,lol..my interview na wednesday maybe i go try am.
no try am o. Anyway, ur case no go reach like dat. Go and get ur visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
daddykelly:
.....yeap,buh urs wil be more glorious dan ds.buh u wldnt end urs in fight and quarrels.......go get ur visa and live ur american dream....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Happy easter house....pls I will be going for my medical test on Tuesday from berger what is the direction pls and what do I need. Secondly am based in ibadan,where am I to do my police report,ibadan or lagos. Tnx

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yapel: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
my family had just been granted visas tru d dv programme.we ar still in Nigeria,but i dont know how 2 process our greencards from here.pls kindly enlighten me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter, I will like to say tanx u to everyone dt sent thier congratory messages to our family. Remain blessed. Stay positive.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
joeonye: Happy easter house....pls I will be going for my medical test on Tuesday from berger what is the direction pls and what do I need. Secondly am based in ibadan,where am I to do my police report,ibadan or lagos. Tnx
frm berger take a bus going to obalende so frm there join a buss going to falomo alight @barack,just move a bit forward to zenith near the barack and ask one of the security @ the zenity to direct u to 25 raymond injoku str most of the zenith security knw the clinic........hope this help?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2013
To follow up on what you said, I will also like to caution us all. If you try to develop personally and visit a school/college/career development center etc., some of these institutions are interested in just locking you in to get you financial aid. Please be careful with any school you commit to. Example, borrowing 20.000 dollars to go on a one year program will leave you paying for student loan for 10 years. So please invest in programs that will bring good returns both monetary and personal development.

Gentiger: A word of advice to those just arriving. You will get lots of calls from scammers seeking for your credit card details. They will promise you government grants and jobs too fantastic to refuse all in exchange for a sign on fee which invariably will require divulging your debit/credit card details. When this starts to happen, remember you were forewarned. Additionally, I advice all immigrants to have self development goals in mind. I don't care what you graduate with in Nigeria. Until your record shows you did a program with a certification from a recognized US institution, you won't earn much. To boost your earning, you must of necessity do a program which could be a certificate, diploma or degree course. You can start out with a certificate program and gradually advance to the core programs while taking advantage of government grants. I wish everyone a happy Easter. Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AYOBIUM(m): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Preparing for my interview this month. Please what are the likely questions for a graduate? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2013
joeonye: Happy easter house....pls I will be going for my medical test on Tuesday from berger what is the direction pls and what do I need. Secondly am based in ibadan,where am I to do my police report,ibadan or lagos. Tnx
... There is nothing u can do in ibadan u do everything in Lagos. Firstly concerning your medical I will advice you to do it at children practise the at 27 Raymond Njoku. From berger take a bus going to obalende and after u get to obalende ask anyone dat dey should direct you to wea u will get a bus to Falomo then tell d conductor that u ar droping at Raymond Njoku str. Then secondly your police report should be done at alagbon police station lagos. Its easy to locate. The place is after obalende. I base in ibadan too. GOOD LUCK.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:07am On Apr 01, 2013
AYOBIUM: Preparing for my interview this month. Please what are the likely questions for a graduate? Thanks in anticipation
.... I guess you ar new in this forum go back and check previous interview you will gain a lot of things that is what I did too. You can start from Jan interview. .. But what I will advise you is make sure u go dea with certificates not notification of result and don't laminate. It helps a lot.
1. SSCE Certificate not Notification.
2. Bsc or Ond,Hnd Certificate not Notification
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2013
tosmy :
frm berger take a bus going to obalende so frm there join a buss going to falomo alight @barack,just move a bit forward to zenith near the barack and ask one of the security @ the zenity to direct u to 25 raymond injoku str most of the zenith security knw the clinic........hope this help?

Tnx and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2013
pstadabi: ... There is nothing u can do in ibadan u do everything in Lagos. Firstly concerning your medical I will advice you to do it at children practise the at 27 Raymond Njoku. From berger take a bus going to obalende and after u get to obalende ask anyone dat dey should direct you to wea u will get a bus to Falomo then tell d conductor that u ar droping at Raymond Njoku str. Then secondly your police report should be done at alagbon police station lagos. Its easy to locate. The place is after obalende. I base in ibadan too. GOOD LUCK.

Tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2013
on my way to lag to get my visa approved on wednesday...wat i nid from u all is just PRAYERS!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2013
daddykelly: on my way to lag to get my visa approved on wednesday...wat i nid from u all is just PRAYERS!.

It's done. Please take mummykelly and bobokelly along too. Lol!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2013
pstadabi: .... I guess you ar new in this forum go back and check previous interview you will gain a lot of things that is what I did too. You can start from Jan interview. .. But what I will advise you is make sure u go dea with certificates not notification of result and don't laminate. It helps a lot.
...@Pstadabi,pls u said something like NT laminated,does t mean one with original cert dats laminated isn't gona be ok?cos my testimonial and my original GCE cert is all laminated jst for security reasons.cn u tro more light......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2013
pstadabi: .... I guess you ar new in this forum go back and check previous interview you will gain a lot of things that is what I did too. You can start from Jan interview. .. But what I will advise you is make sure u go dea with certificates not notification of result and don't laminate. It helps a lot.
...@Pstadabi,pls u said something like NT laminated,does t mean one with original cert dats laminated isn't gona be ok?cos my testimonial and my original GCE cert is all laminated jst for security reasons.cn u tro more light......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2013
daddykelly: on my way to lag to get my visa approved on wednesday...wat i nid from u all is just PRAYERS!.

May the grace of the Almighty be with you throughout your stay in Lagos and may you come out a success on wednesday by God's grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
edimop: .......@Pstadabi,pls u said something like NT laminated,does t mean one with original cert dats laminated isn't gona be ok?cos my testimonial and my original GCE cert is all laminated jst for security reasons.cn u tro more light......

There's no problem with it bn laminated. That's not an issue.Just go with it. Wish you the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2013
Congrats to all successful applicants and all the best to all dose goin for their interviews. God's favor be with us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2013
honeydee:

There's no problem with it bn laminated. That's not an issue.Just go with it. Wish you the best.
...@Honeydee....fenx,I almost got lost.......ts ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2013
Roodboy seems to have gone quiet lately. Hope all is well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.