Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923348 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Yes o.... Hilarious is even an understatement....
nero xp: @ g-busta,zarzar nd co,congrats to u all...@ ferdimako nd our big bro,u guys shuld jst chill nd calm down,lets settle de one @ hand 1st.but dis forum is becomin so hilarious dis days,well dats part of it shaa...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=idriez]
Good mediation, thanks to maturity unlike some people who would have thrown insults back at you.
Lets ride on..... So where were we
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2013
idriez:
Good mediation, thanks to maturity unlike some people who would have thrown insults back at you.
Lets ride on..... So where were we

You are're welcm Bozz...I got ur friend request on fb Bozz...I Don't even knws dat u r elderly pson like dat... I tot you are 30 & 32 like me Rooooooodboy....bros I hail o.

Dat is ur baby on fb pic sir?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2013
....got selected May 2010
2NL Oct 2010
Interview rescheduled from Dec 27,2010 to January,24, 2011
Visa approved January 24,2011
Visa picked up Feb 2011
Departure Aprill 11,2011
POE April 12, 2011
Welcoming Letter April, 26,2011
SSN May 5, 2011
Job search May-June 2011
Employed June 2011>>>>>>>>>>
"What the lord have done for me I can not count it all......
My People I dont know of other tribes but average Nigerian guys are hard working and only need a small push to succeed, there are lot of opportunity here (still)if you are ready to work and be focused.All other guys here can testify too.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS I APPRECIATE YOU ALL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2013
bibi007: hello pls i want to know the step of paying the uscis fee in nigeria,
@getinger what is the procedure for nurses who are immigrant in securing job
how can i cope in us especially in securing job. waiting
I dont mean to be rude but please try to read atleast 3 pages behind. I had told you or someone with a 4month old baby how to pay and also someone else had also explained. Anyway go to this site and pay through your Bank Visa Card that means in your account there should be money exactly or more than what you want to pay to USCIS https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=40850201

About nurses also someone in the US had answered this early on am sure they will post again. Thank you meanwhile google and check out allnurses information.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Yusmash00: Please, Can someone tell us about investment in America? And how much I can buy a Condo in Houston or Chicago without Mortgage?
If you don't understand investing, you'll be a less effective entrepreneur.

However, it has being proven time and over again that real estate is the smartest way to make serious money.

Invest first in your education, equip yourself with quality education in your area of interest, if u must hit the six digit number. all the best bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2013
pjogutum1: @Ferdemiko: Hahaha, your replies are laughable, you are hiding under the clove of Nairaland to insult people, I am a Rivers man born and bred in Port Harcourt. I have nothing to hide, if you are sure that you are married; and have a family send me your facebook ID just as I did because I want to check you out.

You're just bragging with even Ibo's properties you guys stole.Rich and established people do not even enter this lotto.What do I have to prove to you? Are you my mentor? Being married doesn't mean a thing. It's a choice!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2013
nero xp: @ g-busta,zarzar nd co,congrats to u all...@ ferdimako nd our big bro,u guys shuld jst chill nd calm down,lets settle de one @ hand 1st.but dis forum is becomin so hilarious dis days,well dats part of it shaa...
hahahahahaha nero the forum is becoming interesting without such the forum will be boring lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2013
chykezworld: ....u r good to go...photocopies of ur credential is required n 3 passports...i did my interview last wk,i used a waec online printout n attached an unscratched card..it ws accepted wtout question n while i ws filln my form i hv not gotn my present job,so u can show evidence of bn an under graduate...u r good to go....i wish u divine favour above all.

Thank you Chike, You mean my GCE notifications for 1999 & 2001 plus unscratched cards will suffice for this. I trust God but somebody just shared testimony yesterday that he was rejected because the CO didn't think the cerficate real despite the fact that he checked it online. What do you see to this, my boss has refused me travel and now SSCE exam is in progress, what is your suggestion house?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]....got selected May 2010
2NL Oct 2010
Visa picked up Feb 2011
Departure Aprill 11,2011
POE April 12, 2011
SSN May 5, 2011
Job search May-June 2011
My People I dont know of other tribes but average Nigerian guys are hard working and only need a small push to succeed, there are lot of opportunity here (still)if you are ready to work and be focused.All other guys here can testify too.

Congrats more achievemnt to come u re bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
sozen2010:

Thank you Chike, You mean my GCE notifications for 1999 & 2001 plus unscratched cards will suffice for this. I trust God but somebody just shared testimony yesterday that he was rejected because the CO didn't think the cerficate real despite the fact that he checked it online. What do you see to this, my boss has refused me travel and now SSCE exam is in progress, what is your suggestion house?

I think there could be another angle to that refusal. May be what is online is not what is on the certificate. If not why would a CO still refuse to grant that visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
rood boy:
You are're welcm Bozz...I got ur friend request on fb Bozz...I Don't even knws dat u r elderly pson like dat... I tot you are 30 & 32 like me Rooooooodboy....bros I hail o.

Dat is ur baby on fb pic sir?
Yea that's her and Thanks for accepting my request. That how forums are... You don't get to know the persona behind the masquerade until you have the opportunity to meet them which is why we need to be good and respect our diverse & different views; America was built on this principle, that's why they are where they are. We are working towards the same goal irrespective of age, culture or background though from different angles & perspective. I pray we understand this and incorporate it in our day to day life so we can have peace & harmony.
God bless and answer our prayers...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
@Ferdemiko: You're just bragging even Ibo's properties you guys stole.Rich and established people do not even enter this lotto.What do I have to prove to you? Are you my mentor? Being married doesn't mean a thing. It's a choice!

@rodboy: kindly call Ferdemiko to order before he does harm to himself.

1. Braggarts are those given to loud, empty boasting. I’m sure you have checked my profile on facebook what did you discover?
2. Keep the Igbo’s out of this; the Igbo’s I know don’t instruct children to insult their elders.
3. Taking about stolen properties, kindly go back to the a,b,c’s of the Nigerian civil war, the Rivers people are supposed to receive reparation for damaging their land and killing of their children in the civil war .
4. Please for those that have done their interview, is US meant for the poor? No poor man can afford processing the DV visa to its logical conclusion.
5. Being married doesn't mean a thing. It's a choice!: I am sure if your parent had your thought on the issue of marriage, by now you would have still been a spirit. Listen, a young man that refuses to run when his mates are running should remember that only him cannot stop what is chasing them.

6. I’m not surprised, you live in Jos selling tomatoes and the trouble there has destroyed your little mental sky.

A popular Yoruba adage says: “A child who does not know concoction calls it vegetable, be careful.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
2NL Oct 2010
Visa picked up Feb 2011
Departure Aprill 11,2011
POE April 12, 2011
SSN May 5, 2011
Job search May-June 2011

Yes o... It is the Lord's doing & it's marvelous in our sight. Soon a lot of us too will be counting and sharing testimony like this IJN.
Congrats bro...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
chykezworld: ....u r good to go...photocopies of ur credential is required n 3 passports...i did my interview last wk,i used a waec online printout n attached an unscratched card..it ws accepted wtout question n while i ws filln my form i hv not gotn my present job,so u can show evidence of bn an under graduate...u r good to go....i wish u divine favour above all.

relax, you are you and not that person, go and get your visa from the CO keeping it for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
ferdimako:

I think there could be another angle to that refusal. May be what is online is not what is on the certificate. If not why would a CO still refuse to grant that visa?

Thanks for sharing your soothing view!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
pjogutum1: chykezworld: ....u r good to go...photocopies of ur credential is required n 3 passports...i did my interview last wk,i used a waec online printout n attached an unscratched card..it ws accepted wtout question n while i ws filln my form i hv not gotn my present job,so u can show evidence of bn an under graduate...u r good to go....i wish u divine favour above all.

relax, you are you and not that person, go and get your visa from the CO keeping it for you.

Amen, i grab it IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
2NL Oct 2010
Visa picked up Feb 2011
Departure Aprill 11,2011
POE April 12, 2011
SSN May 5, 2011
Job search May-June 2011

More success to come to u bro.... God bless u more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
pjogutum1: @Ferdemiko: You're just bragging even Ibo's properties you guys stole.Rich and established people do not even enter this lotto.What do I have to prove to you? Are you my mentor? Being married doesn't mean a thing. It's a choice!

@rodboy: kindly call Ferdemiko to order before he does harm to himself.

1. Braggarts are those given to loud, empty boasting. I’m sure you have checked my profile on facebook what did you discover?
2. Keep the Igbo’s out of this; the Igbo’s I know don’t instruct children to insult their elders.
3. Taking about stolen properties, kindly go back to the a,b,c’s of the Nigerian civil war, the Rivers people are supposed to receive reparation for damaging their land and killing of their children in the civil war .
4. Please for those that have done their interview, is US meant for the poor? No poor man can afford processing the DV visa to its logical conclusion.
5. Being married doesn't mean a thing. It's a choice!: I am sure if your parent had your thought on the issue of marriage, by now you would have still been a spirit. Listen, a young man that refuses to run when his mates are running should remember that only him cannot stop what is chasing them.

6. I’m not surprised, you live in Jos selling tomatoes and the trouble there has destroyed your little mental sky.

A popular Yoruba adage says: “A child who does not know concoction calls it vegetable, be careful.

I don't need your fb profile and will never do.If your world is huge as u paint it,u don't need to go to the US. What my parents did was their decision.An elder that steals, doesn't get any respect from anybody except from his ilk and hungry pretenders. Back to the main gist...I was letting folks know of a possibility and your rant has shown why u don't comment often. You're full of market gists, selling tomatoes is cool and legal and a tomato seller is correcting your grammatical blunders, teacher? my asss!...a braggart that is begging to migrate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't need your fb profile and will never do.If your world is huge as u paint it,u don't need to go to the US. What my parents did was their decision.An elder that steals, doesn't get any respect from anybody except from his ilk and hungry pretenders. Back to the main gist...I was letting folks know of a possibility and your rant has shown why u don't comment often. You're full of market gists, selling tomatoes is cool and legal and a tomato seller is correcting your grammatical blunders, teacher? my asss!...a braggart that is begging to migrate.

Ferdimako: pls let bury ds issue ok cuzz notin we will gain frm draggin issue frm each oda cuzz ds issue is turnin to sometin else...ok if no body of you guys can't say sorry 4 each oda...me Roooooooyboy saying sorry 4 you guys ferdimako nd pjogutum1 nd I'm also usin almighty God 2 beg una pls nd pls let 4get nd 4give each oda ok God blless you guys 4 accepted me Rooooodboy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
@Ferdimako:

1. Professor of grammar, you claim to be Igbo, kindly check you’re spelling of Igbo as ‘Ibo’ and tell Nairalanders if that is correct since you are above topographical error what do you call your spelling? I suppose grammatical harmony. How would you know how to spell Igbo when you’ve lived all your life in Jos, have you ever gone home , do you know your village in Igbo land?
2. Unskillful and jobless people like you need not go to the US because they have nothing to contribute
3. Tell Nairalanders what I stole from you, I’m offering you 1500 airtime of your chioce if you are able to answer that English question, I was not joking when I said it.
4. If you want to know more about me kindly check this surname Ogwutum on facebook that’s my family name, I have nothing to hide I am open to anybodies investigation. You don’t have a name; if you do you would have said so.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=idriez]
Yea that's her and Thanks for accepting my request. That how forums are... You don't get to know the persona behind the masquerade until you have the opportunity to meet them which is why we need to be good and respect our diverse & different views; America was built on this principle, that's why they are where they are. We are working towards the same goal irrespective of age, culture or background though from different angl & perspective. I pray we understand this and incorporate it in our day to day life so we can have peace & harmony.
God bless and answer our prayers...

Hmmmmmmmmm. Good talks Bozz....sir neva mind we nowadays boys o buh sir if me Roooooodboy rude to you like my name Rooooooodboy I hope u will not get upset with me sha? Lolzz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
@House: Well since Ferdemiko the Professor of grammar was not able to answer my question, this is the answer to the question:

Question: in two statements, what is the deference between doing the right thing and doing things right, with examples?

Answers:
1. Doing the right thing is using your initiative e.g A staff is coming to the office and he is involved in an accident, which made him to come late, you don’t need to query him because you are empathic. Leadership

2. Doing things right, is following lay down procedures or ascribing to company policy. E.g A staff is coming to the office and he is involved in an accident, which made him to come late, you still query him. Administration

Happy weekend E-family i love you all, @Ferdemiko I love you and enjoyed your trouble, may God bless us all IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello house!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
YessWeeCan: If you don't understand investing, you'll be a less effective entrepreneur.

However, it has being proven time and over again that real estate is the smartest way to make serious money.

Invest first in your education, equip yourself with quality education in your area of interest, if u must hit the six digit number. all the best bro.

Correct!!!!!
Investment in education,open your world. ¶™
Before investing in US,you have to be familiar with the environment .That is, get to United state first.Opportunities abound.From Capital market to real estate.Get a professional Certification in your calling as some of the elders in this forum has mentioned.
There after study the tax law and all neccessary laws guiding the business.
if you are interested in stock market in the US, MOTLEY FOOL could be of help.
Cos you can apply for newletters and get regular email update.from their website @www.fool.com/.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls house can I pay 4 USCIS immigrant fee in Nigeria cos am travelin ending nxt month? Hp dias no problem if is ready b4 I go liv 4 US, pls its urgent I wanna pay nw tru master card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
rood boy:

Ferdimako: pls let bury ds issue ok cuzz notin we will gain frm draggin issue frm each oda cuzz ds issue is turnin to sometin else...ok if no body of you guys can't say sorry 4 each oda...me Roooooooyboy saying sorry 4 you guys ferdimako nd pjogutum1 nd I'm also usin almighty God 2 beg una pls nd pls let 4get nd 4give each oda ok God blless you guys 4 accepted me Rooooodboy.

Okay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
GENTLE TIGER, I dey feel you. please
Continue with your good work.¶™
please spice up our weekend with some of your finding
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
GENTLE TIGER, I dey feel you. please
Continue with your good work.¶™
please spice up our weekend with some of your findings.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls o forumit I nid ans to ds, which airline cn I take 2 Texas cos I wanna Buk it down cos am leaving by may ending,pls cheap 1 oooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
guday house,pls i will like to know about how medical got expired,though am in the sates nw but my wife and kid are stil in niger,we did our medical test on march 11th,and my wife and kid are coming by to the state by august,i hope the medical is not gona espired by then.thank you all.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.