Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922823 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
smoothsailor: To God be the glory i think i owe this testimony to the house, today i received myself and my wife's visa. We had our interview on 16th of april, we got to lagos a day before the interview and lodge in a guest house in obalende and all night we had our eyes opened with final preparation and at 5am we left our hotel room for the embassy as we were sheduled for 7am interview and we obey all rules paid the visa fee and here is our interview:

CO good morning
me & my wife........Good Morning
CO.......... who is the principal applicant?
me........... my wife
CO...........can you please excuse me while i interview your wife and go to the back beside the wall
me...........ok
co...........to my wife what is your highest level of education?
my wife.........O-level with commmunity health extention worker in view
CO..............wot certificate do you get from that CHEW is it diploma or degree?
my wife............it is a certificate course
Co............any ID card?
My wife........ showed him
CO............. how did you meet your husband?
MY wife........in the church
CO.............which church
my wife.........winners
CO...where is the church located?
my wife.........ondo in itanla junction
CO.............when last did your husband visit you in school?
my wife........can't remember he does comes anything his less busy with work and she comes home one every month to but the food stuff and cook soup and store in freezer for me to always micro wave
Co............ did you and your husband stay in the same house in ondo where your husband work?
My wife......yes but when she is in school she stays off campus a rented self contain
CO .......any tenancy agreement for the house you and your husband is staying?
My wife.....showed him our tenancy agreement
co........wedding album and courtship?
my wife........showed him explaining each picture to him
co........ can you please call me your husband ?
my wife....called me
co..... ask my wife to go to the back of the wall too and confirmed everything he ask my wife from me and it was all the same answer
co...... can you please call me your wife?
me.....i did
co ......i'm going to approve your visa and was explaining how to pay the 165 dollars and if someone was going to pick our visa for us and how to do it.

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and help us through the process and during the filling of the form sent to KCC we made a mistake with our date of wedding and it was not ask at all. God perfect all our errors and even though it seems like a long interview, God still took control. Thanks to everyone
indeed he's a faithful God, congratulation!!! Show us ur favour too ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hmmmm, less than a month now for my interview, house pls pray for me nd my family for God divine favour nd his mercy. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2013
honeydee: I had my interview in Accra Ghana this morning. Thanks to God and everyone who prayed for me. My interview was successful. My interview was somehow like a nigerian movie because it has part 1 and 2. grin grin grin grin

Part 1 was in february.The only question i was asked was what job i was doing. After that, the Female CO said i needed to get a new police report from Nigeria with my full name on it.Im half Nigerian and half Ghanaian and i stayed in nigeria up to the age of 17 so i needed a police report from there.My name on the police report i got from nigeria was shortened so she requested i do another one with my full name and also provide some id cards i used while i lived in Nigeria.

Part 2 was this morning and to God be the glory, the male CO this time did not ask me any question. he just said i should give him the new police report and show him the id cards. He asked for my passport and asked me to come back in three days for my visa.

Im grateful to everyone here. Even those ave never really interacted with because i learnt a lot from your comments. God richly bless you all.

jidedon,roodboy, nero xp,chykeworld, odunmanuel, thanks a million.

To those yet to go for their interview i pray that you have it easier than i did and i cant wait to read your success stories too. I wish i could meet the wonderful people behind the ids on nairaland someday.

Congratulations Honeydee
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2013
smoothsailor: To God be the glory i think i owe this testimony to the house, today i received myself and my wife's visa. We had our interview on 16th of april, we got to lagos a day before the interview and lodge in a guest house in obalende and all night we had our eyes opened with final preparation and at 5am we left our hotel room for the embassy as we were sheduled for 7am interview and we obey all rules paid the visa fee and here is our interview:

CO good morning
me........... my wife
CO...........can you please excuse me while i interview your wife and go to the back beside the wall
me...........ok
CO..............wot certificate do you get from that CHEW is it diploma or degree?
my wife.........winners
my wife........can't remember he does comes anything his less busy with work and she comes home one every month to but the food stuff and cook soup and store in freezer for me to always micro wave
Co............ did you and your husband stay in the same house in ondo where your husband work?
My wife......yes but when she is in school she stays off campus a rented self contain
my wife....called me
co..... ask my wife to go to the back of the wall too and confirmed everything he ask my wife from me and it was all the same answer
me.....i did
co ......i'm going to approve your visa and was explaining how to pay the 165 dollars and if someone was going to pick our visa for us and how to do it.

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and help us through the process and during the filling of the form sent to KCC we made a mistake with our date of wedding and it was not ask at all. God perfect all our errors and even though it seems like a long interview, God still took control. Thanks to everyone

Congratulations dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2013
sozen2010: hello Nairalanders,

Just got my interview today.

Co: Pls sign and swear
Me and wife: Did
Co: When you left school
Me: I told him.
Co: just smiling with one of my children and daughter was blabing with him.
Before long God made him choiceless and approve the visas. less than 3mins. Holy Spirit na you be BABA ooooooooooo.

House thank very much oh.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2013
I got 3hundred neat dollars from a friend
wen i checked the dollar well
i saw that it was written 2006 i think wen it was printed
Please could it be accepted @the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2013
@sozen; Congrats!
@honeydee; Congrats!
@smoothsailor; Congrats!
THANK YOU FAITHFUL GOD FOR YOUR MERCIES UPON OUR LIVES!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2013
chio: I got 3hundred neat dollars from a friend

it's going to be accepted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 4:07am On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats!!!!!!! 2 all who had successful interviews. Mine is in less than a month. Tnks 4 all d useful info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:32am On Apr 24, 2013
junkerhill: Gbam!!!! You have said it all brother. Let him who has ear hear what the spirit (jidex001) is saying.

Very funny.... junkerhill.. i no be spirit o.. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:40am On Apr 24, 2013
A BIG CONGRAT TO U HONEYDEE, sozen2010 ,smoothsailo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:42am On Apr 24, 2013

Yes it will be aCcepted... Any dollar below 10yrs is not accepted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:45am On Apr 24, 2013
@ Honeydee,Tanx to GOD is finally over nd Visa approved.I wana wish u a happy lyf as u migrate to de States... grin
@ Sozen,dats a gud one nd wana jst say congratultions nd go ahead 4 a beta lyf...
@ Smooth-sailor,its a tin of Joy dat GOD has finally given u de Visa,Congratulations man...

@ Imcool,I was wonderin wat must hav being delayin ur post to tel us u landed well.Welcome on Board my Boss... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2013
House,will a green card holder who is visiting nigeria go to the embassy for visa when he is retuning back to the states?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Bro temmy, kindly check ur yahoo mail, i av sent u a mail and u av nt reply me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Gentiger, wenti happen na? No update from u. Hope all his well. Miss u online.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Uncle soji, u just quite all this while. D dollars u are making made u so bUsy. Any way me i miss u ooo. If montain no go meet lemonu, lemoonu will go meet mountain.lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:27am On Apr 24, 2013
Congatulatios to those who had a successfull interview. I key in to ur favour
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2013
genlion: House,will a green card holder who is visiting nigeria go to the embassy for visa when he is retuning back to the states?

Hin supposed don know what to do or how it's done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2013
genlion: House,will a green card holder who is visiting nigeria go to the embassy for visa when he is retuning back to the states?

He/she doesn't need to go to the embassy for a visa. He/she is already a permanent resident of United States. He/she can enter the States freely without a visa. But you will need to show the immigration at the POE a valid passport and your greencard before they can grant you entry into the States.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2013
hunterblue:

Thanks for the infos, did you do the NPC birth cert too? and how does it looks if you don't mind given me and idea thanks in advance...
its just an A4 paper type wit ur passport attached...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2013
@ Honeydee, sozen and smoothsailor congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2013

Take Note the total fee is $330 per applicant. Gud Luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
nero xp: @ Honeydee,Tanx to GOD is finally over nd Visa approved.I wana wish u a happy lyf as u migrate to de States... grin
@ Sozen,dats a gud one nd wana jst say congratultions nd go ahead 4 a beta lyf...
@ Smooth-sailor,its a tin of Joy dat GOD has finally given u de Visa,Congratulations man...

@ Imcool,I was wonderin wat must hav being delayin ur post to tel us u landed well.Welcome on Board my Boss... grin
Thanks dude... Pls i don't mind having us phone number. Since u're in Houston too and u were here before me, i feel u can put me thru on certain issues cuz my host is too busy and i don't wanna rely on him for every info cuz it might be delaying. Pls check my status for my mail address and send it to me thru d address. Thanks my broda from another mother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by banjula(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2013
Please for those of us that applied for America visa lottery last year ( 2012), when is the right time to check entrant status?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2013
Hi pals... Is there any member of this forum who put to bed or whose wife put to bed as a new immigrant? I'm less dan a week in Houston Texas and my wife is an expectant mother... Need all d info dat i can get to ensure a safe and subsidize delivery. Ur comments will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2013
026IX: its just an A4 paper type wit ur passport attached...

NPC cert. carries a signature at the back of the passport attached at the front.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
banjula: Please for those of us that applied for America visa lottery last year ( 2012), when is the right time to check entrant status?
Check from May 1, 2013 at the designated site edv....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2013
honeydee: I had my interview in Accra Ghana this morning. Thanks to God and everyone who prayed for me. My interview was successful. My interview was somehow like a nigerian movie because it has part 1 and 2. grin grin grin grin

Part 1 was in february.The only question i was asked was what job i was doing. After that, the Female CO said i needed to get a new police report from Nigeria with my full name on it.Im half Nigerian and half Ghanaian and i stayed in nigeria up to the age of 17 so i needed a police report from there.My name on the police report i got from nigeria was shortened so she requested i do another one with my full name and also provide some id cards i used while i lived in Nigeria.

Part 2 was this morning and to God be the glory, the male CO this time did not ask me any question. he just said i should give him the new police report and show him the id cards. He asked for my passport and asked me to come back in three days for my visa.

Im grateful to everyone here. Even those ave never really interacted with because i learnt a lot from your comments. God richly bless you all.

jidedon,roodboy, nero xp,chykeworld, odunmanuel, thanks a million.

To those yet to go for their interview i pray that you have it easier than i did and i cant wait to read your success stories too. I wish i could meet the wonderful people behind the ids on nairaland someday.
Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2013

CO good morning
me........... my wife
me...........ok
my wife.........winners
my wife....called me
me.....i did

Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2013
Congratulations to Sozen, honey-dee and all recent winners in the house!! Stand up, for the Champion.... ho ho

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.