Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923317 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Darch: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2013
chio: My brothers and sisters i really appreciate u all.
I say a big thank you to u all.
May God remember u all for good.
I really Thank God.
Na God do am
My new song now is

UNTO THE LORD BE THE GLORY
GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.
UNTO THE LORD BE THE GLORY
GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE.

God is ever faithful. Just dont forget him when the dollars starts rolling in Lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Na tru talk be that
Dats my SINCERE prayers
Darch:

God is ever faithful. Just dont forget him when the dollars starts rolling in Lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2013
odunmanuel: ... But ur post was metaphorical

Not forgetting.. It all about given and taken. I have learnt a lot. It time to give back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Hello House, can anybody please suggest a site with cheapest airticket booking for me? Thanking you all in anticipation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamal21: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2013
special thanks to "j smileyunkerhill" n "tosmy" always out there replyin god bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Quineth: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Hy house. Greetings to everyone of this great family.
May I know if there's a difference b/w npc certificate and a birth certificate. Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Quineth: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2013
.....when is the due time to pay the uscis fee?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shindara77: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Please i need help ASAP. I cannot find the print out with my confirmation number and i have received the email for the 2nd NL to check for my interview date and time with my confirmation number. What do i do? Please house help me with info!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
sozen2010: Hello House, can anybody please suggest a site with cheapest airticket booking for me? Thanking you all in anticipation.
Congratulations once again brother. I'm so happy for you. You can try this sites but its always advisable to go to pay to the counter.

www.delta.com
www.cheapflightnigeria.com
www.travelstart.com.ng
www.emirate.com
www.wakanow.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
jamal21: special thanks to "j smileyunkerhill" n "tosmy" always out there replyin god bless u
Thank you brother, but I still stand on what jidex001 said; "IT ALL ABOUT GIVEN AND TAKING".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
shindara77: Please i need help ASAP. I cannot find the print out with my confirmation number and i have received the email for the 2nd NL to check for my interview date and time with my confirmation number. What do i do? Please house help me with info!!!
sorry about that sister/brother, there is absolutely nothing you can do without with out your confirmation number. Your confirmation is the only key that will unlock your GATE-PASS (2NL) to the embassy.

@all, I strongly advise, you make several copies of your confirmation number. As for me, I have 4 photocopies of it, I wrote it down on my diary and on my jotter. I save it on my 2 emails and also on my phone. It is never too late to duplicate yours now.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yemmyc2012(f): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
U guys here are really doin a great job educatin and advising people on how 2 ve a successful interview.....our interview is less than a month now.pls ur prayer is needed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shindara77: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
junkerhill: sorry about that sister/brother, there is absolutely nothing you can do without with out your confirmation number. Your confirmation is the only key that will unlock your GATE-PASS (2NL) to the embassy.

@all, I strongly advise, you make several copies of your confirmation number. As for me, I have 4 photocopies of it, I wrote it down on my diary and on my jotter. I save it on my 2 emails and also on my phone. It is never too late to duplicate yours now.

thank you junkerhill, but the problem is i can't find it. i have been searching for days now and no where to be found. i have my Case number and every other thing,but the print out with the confirmation number is lost. is there nothing else i can do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
junkerhill: Congratulations once again brother. I'm so happy for you. You can try this sites but its always advisable to go to pay to the counter.

www.delta.com
www.cheapflightnigeria.com
www.travelstart.com.ng
www.emirate.com
www.wakanow.com

Thank you junkerhill
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yemmyc2012(f): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello house....I played d DV lottery wen I was single.the result came out after I have gotten married,I sent my package inclusive of my husband and our wedding cert.we were scheduled for interview afta I had my child.pls advise on wat 2 do?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
junkerhill: sorry about that sister/brother, there is absolutely nothing you can do without with out your confirmation number. Your confirmation is the only key that will unlock your GATE-PASS (2NL) to the embassy.

mine is right in my cerebrum, though there are several photocopies of it kept in diverse places. Pls bro/sis carefully look for it. May GOD help you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
shindara77: Please i need help ASAP. I cannot find the print out with my confirmation number and i have received the email for the 2nd NL to check for my interview date and time with my confirmation number. What do i do? Please house help me with info!!!

Didn't u quote it on your Dsp or Ds forms? If u made a copy of those forms, you should look for that. This is another reason people should use e-mail in sending back, that way u have copies in ur sent folder.Or use the very computer u used in the 1st NL, the same browser (was it firefox?), if that computer hasn't been formatted, the history will recall it when u start to type in 2013AF00....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
sozen2010: Hello House, can anybody please suggest a site with cheapest airticket booking for me? Thanking you all in anticipation.
google qatar airways,maroc airways or emirate airways website
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Didn't u quote it on your Dsp or Ds forms? If u made a copy of those forms, you should look for that. This is another reason people should use e-mail in sending back, that way u have copies in ur sent folder.Or use the very computer u used in the 1st NL, the same browser (was it firefox?), if that computer hasn't been formatted, the history will recall it when u start to type in 2013AF00....
....he said comfirmation num,nt Case num......and dats d only Gateway to 2NL check......bro,u shud hav save t in ur e-mail and in oda files for easy trace.mine has always bin in ma email,hav several places I recorded all,especially my confirmation num.....pls keep searching,God wil help u out.buh don't make such mistake again wen ds resolves ok.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ALL: Join me give Glory to GOD. On April 16, I got to the interview timely with my family of four, as early as 6.20am before the 7am appointment were called to queue up. All protocol observed.

With the knowledge gathered on Nairaland, all documents were well arranged with photocopies of each and questions answered. Even the complain of the laminated NYSC certificate was tackled.

But to my surprise, despite the fact that my two kids were all around me, the CO requested for the pictures of my babies at Birth, shortly after birth or of their mum in their pregnancy, which was not among the album we went with. At that point we were given a form to request for another appointment date when we have them ready for presentation.

April 24 was eventually given to present them, so I went with the pictures taking at the naming ceremony,with the wall framed pictures of my family. Within 2 minutes of the assessment of the pictures, we were granted the Pick up date and venue for the VISA.

Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
edimop: ....he said comfirmation num,nt Case num......and dats d only Gateway to 2NL check......bro,u shud hav save t in ur e-mail and in oda files for easy trace.mine has always bin in ma email,hav several places I recorded all,especially my confirmation num.....pls keep searching,God wil help u out.buh don't make such mistake again wen ds resolves ok.......

Oh my bad! Even the confirmation number,could still be on the browser's history.He can still call KCC when it comes to last resort. Some people will always be like that.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
DemolaNg: @ALL: Join me give Glory to GOD. On April 16, I got to the interview timely with my family of four, as early as 6.20am before the 7am appointment were called to queue up. All protocol observed.

With the knowledge gathered on Nairaland, all documents were well arranged with photocopies of each and questions answered. Even the complain of the laminated NYSC certificate was tackled.

But to my surprise, despite the fact that my two kids were all around me, the CO requested for the pictures of my babies at Birth, shortly after birth or of their mum in their pregnancy, which was not among the album we went with. At that point we were given a form to request for another appointment date when we have them ready for presentation.

April 24 was eventually given to present them, so I went with the pictures taking at the naming ceremony,with the wall framed pictures of my family. Within 2 minutes of the assessment of the pictures, we were granted the Pick up date and venue for the VISA.

Glory be to God
. Congrats pls can we hear more of Ď interview questions or is that all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
DemolaNg: @ALL: Join me give Glory to GOD. On April 16, I got to the interview timely with my family of four, as early as 6.20am before the 7am appointment were called to queue up. All protocol observed.

Glory be to God
Congratulations,sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
They may be similar but my advice for u is go get ur NPC.
I went with my birthcert and my NPC my Birtcert given back to me it was the NPC they used.
Thanks
Quineth: Hy house. Greetings to everyone of this great family.
May I know if there's a difference b/w npc certificate and a birth certificate. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013

Glory be to God
cogratulation! welcome to USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ezo4fta(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please house help me out. How many days will it take money transferred from a bank account in italy to enter a first bank account in nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
I signed my 8years contract with the US army yesterday(4 yeas as an active member and the remaining 4 years as a reserve member) . To those having it in mind of joining the US army, there are so many advantages in it. Most people's fear is that they might be deploy to the battle field,but one thing about the US army is that you already know the job you will be trained for before signing your contract. Those people given infantry (combat job) are the only one that will be trained in fighting at the war front. You have the right to pick the job you want to do in the army, so far you meet the cut off mark for that job in their entrant exam (ASVAB test) . BENEFITS : You will become a US citizen within 3 - 6 month of joining the army (I.e, within the period you are in the basic and advance training) . Up to 53,200dollars has tuition fee, if you wish to go back to school. There is something they also called GI bill. This is the money they will be giving to you after leaving the military to further your education has well and the benefit can also be transfer to your spouse or children(for you to qualify for this benefit, they will be deducting 100dollars on your salary every month while you are still in active duty) . Other benefits: there is no need of thinking about paying for house rent, they are the one responsible for your accommodation and feeding. I'll be going for my basic training for 9weeks in may at South Carolina and for my advance training for another 7weeks at Virgina. For more information on how to join the US army and the benefits in it, you can visit :www.goarmy.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
its interesting and tempting too
well lets see what happen wen one gets over there
is there any age limit for joing the army?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Femsoj
which area or department are u trying to join?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
femsoj: I signed my 8years contract with the US army yesterday(4 yeas as an active member and the remaining 4 years as a reserve member) . To those having it in mind of joining the US army, there are so many advantages in it. Most people's fear is that they might be deploy to the battle field,but one thing about the US army is that you already know the job you will be trained for before signing your contract. Those people given infantry (combat job) are the only one that will be trained in fighting at the war front. You have the right to pick the job you want to do in the army, so far you meet the cut off mark for that job in their entrant exam (ASVAB test) . BENEFITS : You will become a US citizen within 3 - 6 month of joining the army (I.e, within the period you are in the basic and advance training) . Up to 53,200dollars has tuition fee, if you wish to go back to school. There is something they also called GI bill. This is the money they will be giving to you after leaving the military to further your education has well and the benefit can also be transfer to your spouse or children(for you to qualify for this benefit, they will be deducting 100dollars on your salary every month while you are still in active duty) . Other benefits: there is no need of thinking about paying for house rent, they are the one responsible for your accommodation and feeding. I'll be going for my basic training for 9weeks in may at South Carolina and for my advance training for another 7weeks at Virgina. For more information on how to join the US army and the benefits in it, you can visit :www.goarmy.com
9ice offer but for me ooooo i still fear military jobs and i cant do anything medical related thats why i no show interest in CNA.I wish you the very best bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
chio: @Femsoj
which area or department are u trying to join?
whats is the age limit in joining the army and i would love to join the administration section
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
@nero xp is dat ur new GF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.