Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922876 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2013
kevwe_flex: PLease what other documents do I need to submit with the DSP-122, DS-230 part I and II and passports photograph?

I'm waiting, cos I am going to post them now pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 10:49am On May 15, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I'm waiting, cos I am going to post them now pls.
The notification bar code letter and the forms plus photos and thats just it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:59am On May 15, 2013
Samimo: The notification bar code letter and the forms plus photos and thats just it.

The photo av 2 be (2 by 2) white back grand...nd make sure u write ur case no @ the right side up n the from, al the 6page (shikena)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2013
rood boy:

The photo av 2 be (2 by 2) white back grand...nd make sure u write ur case no @ the right side up n the from, al the 6page (shikena)

Thx. I'm there already to post via fedex.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:14am On May 15, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Thx. I'm there already to post via fedex.

Ok. Av u followin the intruction?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:17pm On May 15, 2013
Seguneji: @ Yusmash00, how much does it cost to send your form thur EMS and how long did it take before it got to KCC
@ pjogutum1, is it my passport i shld send or my forms

if you can send both i will do it for you. its free thats my own contribution and encouragement to you, if you are located in PH i would have asked you to come to my office
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2013
rood boy:

@ kevwe flex: if I may ask, u said, u did urs #100 only @ where? I don't think the one u r talkin abt is NPC cert..

@ kaygee1977: NPC @ Babe animashaun is 3k broz. I did mine dere 4 3k also.

it's d real one bro. National Population Commission, Federal Republic Of Nigeria, long birth certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2013
pjogutum1: Seguneji: @ Yusmash00, how much does it cost to send your form thur EMS and how long did it take before it got to KCC
@ pjogutum1, is it my passport i shld send or my forms

if you can send both i will do it for you. its free thats my own contribution and encouragement to you, if you are located in PH i would have asked you to come to my office

well for me, I'm located in PH, I wouldn't mind to meet u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:14pm On May 15, 2013
kevwe_flex:

it's d real one bro. National Population Commission, Federal Republic Of Nigeria, long birth certificate.

Pls @ where broz? Cuzz wat u r sayin abt NPC cert, I was so surprise dat is #100 only? I neva tot has much dat it can be so cheaper like dat...cuzz i did mine @ babs inimashaun off bode-thomas 3k. Nah wa o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:20pm On May 15, 2013
@Kevwe_flex: well for me, I'm located in PH, I wouldn't mind to meet u.

You can meet me at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) gate at Rumuomasi my number 08064315543, if you are coming, let it be around 12noon but if you are coming earlier than that, you can come through the visitors gata opposite Uyo street Market Road Rumuomasi. Please call me a day before your coming.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 2:55pm On May 15, 2013
I am so blessed...after waiting on someone to help me out with a contact concerning my Police Character Certificate...God sent me someone this morning...he gave me a contact...I went there...paid 5k and I got it. Please we should do our best to help each other. Thank you. May God bless all our effort...amen. Where people build hindrance, God will make it to fall for us in pleasant places. Amen. I am waiting upon the Lord to share my unique testimony soon. So shall it be. Amen. For those awaiting their interviews...God will grant us our visas. Amen. For those waiting for their 2NL...it is coming soonest. We will all experience His abundant Grace and Favor. Amen.
kaygee1977: Mr Justwise...I really don't want backdoor...I want official...my last experience with npc @ 5k is the factor that prompts my help seek. I am hoping to find someone to give me a contact that won't break my neck with bills...u think I want to pay a dime more than the official. Please, there is no harm in me asking for help but please do not be rude with ur response. You don't need to hate anyone. I am sure there was a time you were naïve and excited about ur preparation too. I will really appreaciate anyone else to help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:29pm On May 15, 2013
kaygee1977: I am so blessed...after waiting on someone to help me out with a contact concerning my Police Character Certificate...God sent me someone this morning...he gave me a contact...I went there...paid 5k and I got it. Please we should do our best to help each other. Thank you. May God bless all our effort...amen. Where people build hindrance, God will make it to fall for us in pleasant places. Amen. I am waiting upon the Lord to share my unique testimony soon. So shall it be. Amen. For those awaiting their interviews...God will grant us our visas. Amen. For those waiting for their 2NL...it is coming soonest. We will all experience His abundant Grace and Favor. Amen.

Thanx God's 4 dat, I'm re happy 4 u my sis cuzz all my effort to help u out (Mr justwise) jst dey delete my post...when is ur intview my dear sis?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 3:58pm On May 15, 2013
thank God my dear really happy 4 u..have u done ur medical?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2013
Any update about 2NL for those current for july
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2013
jamicanlady:

Hmmmmmm....my dear, its ur case number dat 'll be current and not ur interview. It is when ur case number becomes current dat u then anticipate the arrival of ur 2NL for ur interview.
+yah i know my case number is 2014af000060++
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 9:51pm On May 15, 2013
drop at obalende enter keke napep going to ikoyi at alagbon i did my 7k my own interview too is tuesday god will lead us true
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:31pm On May 15, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger] AN UPDATE ON SCHOOLING IN THE US.

I need to draw your attention to some facts I left out of the last publication vis-a-vis schooling in America the easy way. Now you can have it all.

When filling out your FAFSA form online, always specify your least education qualifications (O'levels) as your highest attained education status. The truth is this, that's all was required in the first place to get your visa. Your graduate and post graduate degree is of little consequence. Now why do this? If you fill you have graduated from college /University, automatically the payable sum in grant and loans are reduced to the least minimum.and the interest on loan could become changeable to your detriment. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS.
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Thank you Gentiger for your last two posts concerning education in the U.S.!! I, however, have some concerns regarding the above portion that you posted: During the interview @ the embassy, the C.O. collected photocopy of WAEC result and photocopy of highest educational qualification. BSC/Masters. Although the minimum qualification for DV is high sch., but they CO requested what was filled in the DSP 230 as highest educational qualification. Knowing that Americans keep excellent records, how will they reconcile my highest educational qualification as High sch when my DV entrant records reads University degree. Won't they view it as a fraud, knowing that the intent is to receive "free" grants. Secondly, if we chose high sch as highest educational qualification with intent to pursue a University degree in US, of what need is it sending our transcript to WES? Like I said, they keep excellent records and possibly the records filled in the FAFSA form and that sent to WES and the DV entrant info may have common grounds for shared information. That's why U.S. system is efficient!! Lastly, I am at the verge of sending my University transcript to Wes, including my Degree Certs; now, does WES also evaluate high school degree (Waec)? I ask this because it's in the interest of members of this forum whom I believe are largely looking into the possibility of US education. Please throw more light as you have been offering laudable direction to many of us. Thanx!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:33pm On May 15, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
Any update about 2NL for those current for july
no update yet. hopefully we shld get the 2nl at the end of the month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:44pm On May 15, 2013
@Yemmyc2012, congrats. grin grin grin
@MERCY2013, congrats grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 12:01am On May 16, 2013
House, next week is my interview along with my family, please pray along with us oooo. Thank u all.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 12:04am On May 16, 2013
kaygee1977: I am so blessed...after waiting on someone to help me out with a contact concerning my Police Character Certificate...God sent me someone this morning...he gave me a contact...I went there...paid 5k and I got it. Please we should do our best to help each other. Thank you. May God bless all our effort...amen. Where people build hindrance, God will make it to fall for us in pleasant places. Amen. I am waiting upon the Lord to share my unique testimony soon. So shall it be. Amen. For those awaiting their interviews...God will grant us our visas. Amen. For those waiting for their 2NL...it is coming soonest. We will all experience His abundant Grace and Favor. Amen.
. AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:40am On May 16, 2013
Thank you for your effort my brother. Don't know why Justwise is behaving like that...he chose to block everyone trying to help me out because he is "Just Wise" but my God is not only Wise but also Awesome God...He gave me someone this morning from my prayer list and the rest is history...My God is Able. Thanks so much.

@Titi Umo will do my medicals like 2 weeks to my interview.

@all Thank you.
rood boy:

Thanx God's 4 dat, I'm re happy 4 u my sis cuzz all my effort to help u out (Mr justwise) jst dey delete my post...when is ur intview my dear sis?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 12:52am On May 16, 2013
@Kaygee1977 please wht and wht is needed 4 d medical cuz will do mine that tym too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:00am On May 16, 2013
ernestleon: Are you telling me that? You should be saying it to amefrica.I was only telling him that he was wrong

Thanks brah.. All will be well.. Just hoping to be selected in October's draw..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:15am On May 16, 2013
genlion: no update yet. hopefully we shld get the 2nl at the end of the month

Why? We should be expecting it by Friday. GOD willing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:26am On May 16, 2013
There will always be October's selection..
1) 125000 Winners were registered instead of 150000..
2) Not all registered winners will continue d processing(due to financial problem, ignorance n lack of interest)
3) During d interview period, not all winners will be given visa.. Based on academic qualification, many won't have up to 5credits in O'level.. Which may result in visa denial..
Due to all these items, all visas won't be exhausted, which will result in another random selection/release of 2nd batch winners.. I STAND TO BE ADJUSTED
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 1:37am On May 16, 2013
mine is wed....success awAits us...IJN
tobi16: drop at obalende enter keke napep going to ikoyi at alagbon i did my 7k my own interview too is tuesday god will lead us true
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2013
[quote author=ifeanyi.abdul][/quote]

When you fill out the FAFSA form, reference to highest attained education level is in respect to US schools. The only place they included, 'or it's equivalent ' is High School Diploma which is your WAEC.

Gentiger does not promote fraud. Since you have my number and have always called me on different issues, I expected you to cross check with me first before insinuating the possibility of fraudulent motives to my good intentions.

There's nothing I have posted here on education which was not researched from educationist and counsellors attached to my new school here in Los Angeles. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 2:57am On May 16, 2013
YessWeeCan: @seal777 well, it's unfortunate how detailers decline request for detail explanations on why they felt it is risky for you to proceed, instead they left you in dilemma.
Just be patient, you will soon get a preferred advice.

Thanks so much but i took a definite decision on it already.

I am the principal applicant hence i cant proceed with the application in whatever form, SINGLE, MARRIED OR DIVORCED.

I will wait and file for my wife at the appropriate time, who knows she might win next year.

God's time they say, is the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:25am On May 16, 2013
Gentiger:

When you fill out the FAFSA form, reference to highest attained education level is in respect to US schools. The only place they included, 'or it's equivalent ' is High School Diploma which is your WAEC.

Gentiger does not promote fraud. Since you have my number and have always called me on different issues, I expected you to cross check with me first before insinuating the possibility of fraudulent motives to my good intentions.

There's nothing I have posted here on education which was not researched from educationist and counsellors attached to my new school here in Los Angeles. Goodluck.
Sorry Gentiger! I posted my 3 questions for the benefit of not just myself, but for others. I believe strongly that no man is infallible, and I humbly say SORRY!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by borie4u(m): 4:32am On May 16, 2013
Chuck87:

Why? We should be expecting it by Friday. GOD willing.
well, let wait till friday then.tanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.