Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922893 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 7:36am On May 22, 2013
kaygee1977: @all Good morning. My interview is getting closer...do I need affidavit of support from US alongside other documents for my interview.
if you are a Nigerian and would be interviewed in Nigeria,then you don't need affidavit of support, bt if you are from another country, please check on the countries website (us embassy website of your country) to know if you will need it, success!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 8:22am On May 22, 2013
Thank you.
rcb34: if you are a Nigerian and would be interviewed in Nigeria,then you don't need affidavit of support, bt if you are from another country, please check on the countries website (us embassy website of your country) to know if you will need it, success!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:41am On May 22, 2013
kaygee1977: @all Good morning. My interview is getting closer...do I need affidavit of support from US alongside other documents for my interview.
No, you don't need AOS if you re having ur interview in Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2013
joeonye:

thanks so much for this information,am still in Nigeria but will by July,is there anyway i could register on line...tanx

Your presence will be needed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 11:23am On May 22, 2013
Faozan:
thank can he send another 1 to cancel the previous 1?
That will make things more complicated, changing statements like that is FRAUD. I stand to be corrected coz if it was a minor error that would have been acceptable....if the initial application he applied as single, then after being selected he states that hes married Dont you think if he sends another set of forms as single it will raise eyebrows? Hes messed it but as I said I stand to be corrected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2013
MY ADVICE TO ALL NEW IMMIGRANTS

DON'T be fooled by $10/hr job you're doing now. Go back to school
while working full/part time. Admission for Fall semester is on across
the nation. Enrolment ends June/July for Fall semester which kicks off
in last week in August. Take advantage of the enviable courses offered
in community colleges scattered all over the federation. Google up
community college or Education District for your area and commence
enrolment process immediately . Don't wait. Be focused. The
government pays all expenses when you take advantage of the grant
offered. You could have up to $2500 excess cash from government at
the end of your program. Some of the juicy courses you could find
include an associate degree in:
1. Electronics and electrical engineering
2. Information Technology/Computer science
3. Business Administration with specialization in Economics/Banking
and finance or Accounting
4. Registered nursing
5. Sociology/Social works
6. Anthropology
7. Psychology
8. Criminal Justice System/forensic science
9. Paralegal studies
10. Civil and construction engineering
and many, many more.
After 2/3yrs of study, you could begin earning $50/$80 per hour. I
wish you well in your chosen career path.
Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles, CA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2013
pls house, wht's d latest price for medical & police report @ Lag?......i wanna do dem 2morrow ASAP..10ks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 12:33pm On May 22, 2013
hello nairalanders i went for an interview yersterday and i was interview but they gave me a white paper that said the office regret not issue visa for u today that u will be re invited nairalanders pls advice me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=tobi16]hello nairalanders i went for an interview yersterday and i was interview but they gave me a white paper that said the office regret not issue visa for u today that u will be re invited nairalanders pls advice me post ur interview experience so dat we can knw wat is d cause,secondly is all ur documents complete
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2013
genlion: heloo house, can someone just tell me the number of days will the medical result be ready before interview

It takes 3 days for your result to be ready. They open on Saturdays but you have to be there before 8.am. Goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:01pm On May 22, 2013
tobi16: hello nairalanders i went for an interview yersterday and i was interview but they gave me a white paper that said the office regret not issue visa for u today that u will be re invited nairalanders pls advice me
. Hello can we no more about ur interview pls is urgent to solve the issue on forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:02pm On May 22, 2013
tobi16: hello nairalanders i went for an interview yersterday and i was interview but they gave me a white paper that said the office regret not issue visa for u today that u will be re invited nairalanders pls advice me
. Hello can we know more about ur interview , to solve the issue on forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:25pm On May 22, 2013

What is ur highest qualification I guess may be is coz of what hapun @ Lagos Embassy yesterday( 2 dif applicants came †̥ defend same Case number) dis Agent peepz are complicating issues ƒσя us.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:35pm On May 22, 2013
Husmern: pls house, wht's d latest price for medical & police report @ Lag?......i wanna do dem 2morrow ASAP..10ks

Did mine@ Children Practice last week. 24K(12K †̥ Zenith bank n 12K ƒσя immunization)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

What is ur highest qualification I guess may be is coz of what hapun @ Lagos Embassy yesterday( 2 dif applicants came †̥ defend same Case number) dis Agent peepz are complicating issues ƒσя us.....

Could u talk more on this? Were you interviewed yesterday too?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:40pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

Pls share more of this story i need to know wat happen in embassy yesterdAy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

Did mine@ Children Practice last week. 24K(12K †̥ Zenith bank n 12K ƒσя immunization)
is it up to 32k? because d person we want to go 2geda said i shd bring 32k for medical report n 6k for police report
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:52pm On May 22, 2013
Husmern:
is it up to 32k? because d person we want to go 2geda said i shd bring 32k for medical report n 6k for police report

Pls don give anybody ur Money, go the Hospital ur self.. U might even pay less dan wat i paid. Coz i saw One woman dat paid 14K total...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 2:00pm On May 22, 2013
My God has cracked a coconut with an egg....vis approved...details coming up,

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:01pm On May 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Could u talk more on this? Were you interviewed yesterday too?

N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡, My interview is still June..... One of dem is my Street bros Wife.. She's still in Ikoyi Police station self but don't no wat hapun †̥ the oda lady sha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2013

Please give us details of the interview and what happened there. People are benefiting from all these stuff thru their experiences they share, that is why you get testimonies here all the time. You are just in a rush to get your problems solved then gbam! you are gone? Please details then solutions for you from all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2013
missbelle: My God has cracked a coconut with a stone....vis approved...details coming up,

Congrats for the coconut being cracked. Pls share ASAP! cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
Good day my good people, pls I need clarity of Nos
39 of DS 230 form II, I don't understand what they
mean by Name and address of petitioner.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

Pls don give anybody ur Money, go the Hospital ur self.. U might even pay less dan wat i paid. Coz i saw One woman dat paid 14K total...
is it d same hospital 4 evry1?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:29pm On May 22, 2013
Husmern:
is it d same hospital 4 evry1?

Yes,, Children Practice 25 Raymond Njoku. from anywhere u re coming frm locate Obalande/CMX then enter Falamo bus, stop at Raymond Njoku
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡, My interview is still June..... One of dem is my Street bros Wife.. She's still in Ikoyi Police station self but don't no wat hapun †̥ the oda lady sha

Olapa quoma is involved now.All the best with yours next June.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2013
nereiskc: Good day my good people, pls I need clarity of Nos
39 of DS 230 form II, I don't understand what they
mean by Name and address of petitioner.

The petitioner is the principal applicant. The one that won the lottery. So put his/her name, address and telephone no there. I hope this helps?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:39pm On May 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Olapa quoma is involved now.All the best with yours next June.

Amen º°˚˚°ºo ,,, Tnx bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 2:54pm On May 22, 2013
interview goes like this me- good morning co-answer how are u me- fine showed me my foam ask are u this i said yes do ur finger print raise ur hand and swear yes what is ur highest level of education i said senior school leaving certificate he now ask me how many time u wrote waec i said one time he said what about the second result i said that is waec gce he said why did i wrote that i said because my weac is not complete he now said ok he gave me the white paper and tell me i will be re invited because my case need an additional administrave processes that is all nairalanders any thing u want to ask me am here to answer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:12pm On May 22, 2013
tobi16: interview goes like this me- good morning co-answer how are u me- fine showed me my foam ask are u this i said yes do ur finger print raise ur hand and swear yes what is ur highest level of education i said senior school leaving certificate he now ask me how many time u wrote waec i said one time he said what about the second result i said that is waec gce he said why did i wrote that i said because my weac is not complete he now said ok he gave me the white paper and tell me i will be re invited because my case need an additional administrave processes that is all nairalanders any thing u want to ask me am here to answer

Ɣ☺ΰ still av a chance bros,, do u drop ur Int Passport wit dem Do u notice d two dif applicants dat came wit da same name n Case N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡??

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.