Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922863 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:16pm On May 23, 2013
kevwe_flex:

If you stick to the "WORD" you will come back with a testimony. Yes that's it. Testimonies. Thank God for his mercies and favour. May that favour continue to go with you until you step into Yankee. And to your baby that brought joy to your home. Please do not forget to pray for us, cos my wife also is the principal applicant. Also never forget us, give us tips so we all come and testify.
Thank you very much my brother and I say amen!!! to your prayers. Yes o, we stuck to the word and we got the testimony. Favour truly was with us from the processing stages to the interview day and like you prayed till we get to America and even whilst there and beyond. A lot of people were happy for us while some were skeptical saying "there's nothing in America...don't leave your job o" but I trust God that His favour and mercy will see me through and stand me out over there in America. The same I pray for ALL Nairalander, especially those of us in this forum. We shall all continue to share testimonies upon testimonies in Jesus name.
Feel free to ask any question my brother and by His grace we shall be able to tackle it. Go and possess yours as well IJN. Regards.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
remkay2012:

Congratulations to your family. Please pray for us too our interview is coming up in three weeks time while my wife also is the principal applicant.
Thank you Remkay2012. God bless you. It is well. You shall surely share your testimony (like ours) on this forum as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:28pm On May 23, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations. Go live the American dream.
Thanks Chief Gentiger! God bless you and reward your contributions IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:33pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Obatide][/quote]Thank you my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:44pm On May 23, 2013
Chuck87:

Congrats bro!!! We will see at the top!
Yes o. At the top my brother. Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:45pm On May 23, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Congrats to your family. We taping from ur success
Thanks my sis. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:45pm On May 23, 2013
026IX: Hello house, hope everyone is in good spirit. Na hustle I dey hustle since o no be say I forget una.... I finally bought tickets for myself and family tru an agent for Air Emirates to Houston TX, via Dubai(only 1hr 45mins transit).. We are actually heading to Mississippi but Delta air fare for one person was more than wat I paid for two... And its only $150 from Houston to Jackson Mississippi... I paid N150,500 for each adult and N17000 for my 18months old daughter... I already made hotel reservations for 3 nights in houston cos I wanna experience d city and compare with where we are heading... Ibo man to d core, no dulling...na greener pastors we dey find... I wish all those dat are waitin for one thing or the other a huge success in everything...God almighty the one and only Jehovah will surely perfect our ways in the name of Jesus Christ....if u blieve say a big Amen...
AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:00am On May 24, 2013
Kunlexymoore: First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

Now to the testimony. Our interview was yesterday. We had a 10am appointment so we got there at about 8am. We were asked to wait under the tree till about 9:30am for immigrants call-up. We knew we had a challenge of how to feed our 1 year old baby since we were not allowed to go in with liquids. That was later sorted out as we had to drop the baby's bag with someone after the third attempts when we were called to line up by 9:30am. We went through the normal security checks and were given an initial tally number and my wife (the primary applicant was given a form to fill). We were later led through another security checks (airport style) into the main hall after handing another tag to us. We later went to pay at window 22 and then my wife's name was called at Windows 17 where we submitted our documents. My own credentials were not asked for at all (other than my medical report, police report and birth certificate) except my wife's since she was the primary applicant. Close to two hours later, our number beeped on Window 13 (the nicest of them all I believe and a bit elderly). Window 16 was shut "
'permanently'. The interview lasted just a little above 10mins. Though he asked a number of questions, they were straightforward questions. Our interview experience went like this:

CO: (Addressing the two of us) Raise your hands and swear that you are going to say nothing but the truth
Both of us: Yes we will!
Then we did the fingerprint stuff.
CO: (Talking to my wife) You give the baby (who was already sleeping - interceeding for us smiley) to your husband.
I was asked to sit somewhere. The good thing was my wife was audible enough as requested by the CO so I had an idea of the questions asked.
CO: Why do you want to go to America?
Wife (Shewen4God): I like to go to America to learn new things, contribute my quota and also help people; which I love doing.
CO: What are you doing presently?
Wife: Since I stopped work due to the marriage policy of our company, I focused on and concluded my MBA programme last year and since then I've been looking for job while learning some new trades like hairmaking and beads making
CO: What's your highest qualification?
Wife: I wrote PGD on the form sent to KCC but I now have my MBA
CO: Where did you meet your husband?
Wife: We met in my former office in 2009. We were colleagues.
CO: Did you play the lottery together?
Wife: No, we played separately as singles since we were not married then
CO: Where did you spend your honeymoon?
Wife: Ghana
Co: Oh I've not been to Ghana before
Wife: It's a nice place
CO: How long did you spend there?
Wife: 4days
CO: What other places has your husband been to?
Wife: Dubai
CO: For official purpose?
Wife: No, for vacation
CO: Has your husband married before and does he have other children other than your daughter?
Wife: No
Co: What about you?
CO: Please call your husband and have a seat

I took my turn and he confirmed the questions he asked my wife and few other ones from me
CO: How did you meet your wife?
Me: Met her through another colleague in her office and chatted her up
Co: Did you play the lottery as well?
Me: Yes I did. I did not win but my wife won
CO: Did you play it together?
Me: No we played separately
CO: Do you have some pictures of your wedding?
Me: Yes I do and brought out our wedding album and started opening the album
CO: Who is this? Where was it conducted? Is it a church? Where are your parents and hers?
Me: I answered him (Methodist Church) and showed him our parents picture
CO: Who made this album (Photobook)?
Me: My friend, he's a photographer
CO: Its nice
Me: Thank you sir
CO: What do you do where you work (bank)?
Me: Public Sector Department and described what we do

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easy. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top!

Congratulation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:01am On May 24, 2013
missbelle: First of all, I want 2 Thank GOD who made it possible, my family & frnds and nairalanders for their honest advise, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are d best.
I can honestly say I had the shortest interview. So it goes this way, I got 2 the embassy at abt 6:20 am for my 7 am appointment. After all the necessary security check point we were ushered in2 d waiting area. I made my payment for $330 @ d rate of N165 then submitted my documents & sat down. At Abt 11:37Am my no was beeped. So this was hw it went;
CO: Are U̶̲̥̅̊ .....?
ME: Yes
CO: Raise up ur right hand, do U̶̲̥̅̊ promise 2 tell d truth & nothing but the truth.
CO: pls take ur finger print
CO: have U̶̲̥̅̊ bin denied visa b4?
Me: yes
CO: in ur last application U̶̲̥̅̊ were a student & are U̶̲̥̅̊ still 1?
CO: wt school & wt course?
ME: .... Sch & .... Course
CO: pls explain ur curriculum?
ME: explained a course 2 him
CO: Ur visa has bin approved
Praise God!!!!!! ThAnk U̶̲̥̅̊ Nairalanders...4 ur advise, shoutout 2 Gentiger & Temmy Tanny....& others who shared their testimonies 2 aid others.
Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:10am On May 24, 2013
026IX: Hello house, hope everyone is in good spirit. Na hustle I dey hustle since o no be say I forget una.... I finally bought tickets for myself and family tru an agent for Air Emirates to Houston TX, via Dubai(only 1hr 45mins transit).. We are actually heading to Mississippi but Delta air fare for one person was more than wat I paid for two... And its only $150 from Houston to Jackson Mississippi... I paid N150,500 for each adult and N17000 for my 18months old daughter... I already made hotel reservations for 3 nights in houston cos I wanna experience d city and compare with where we are heading... Ibo man to d core, no dulling...na greener pastors we dey find... I wish all those dat are waitin for one thing or the other a huge success in everything...God almighty the one and only Jehovah will surely perfect our ways in the name of Jesus Christ....if u blieve say a big Amen...

I feel u, ''Na Greener Pastors we dey find''!!!! grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 1:27am On May 24, 2013
Thank you, all of you....I kn each and everyone waiting for their interview b4 30th of Sept hv gotten it just believe God's word and hv faith, also be confident & tell the truth on the day of ur interview. Success!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2013
@kunlexymoore; congrats to you and ur family.
@missbelle; congrats.
All The Glory must be to the LORD!
For any member in d house who will be having his/her interview very soon or later on, RELAX, for GOD has fought the battle for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2013
@ Kunlexymoore,wow! Dis is realy great nd am very hapy 4 u nd ur wife.I personally welcome una to America,wit lots of luv nd hapy life.Tanx any way,am flattered joor... grin
@ Misbelle,congratulatin u for ur Visa approval.Welcome to America$$$
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:06am On May 24, 2013
I jst wana tank GOD,I hav received ma drivers license nd I just completed my CNA program successfully ystday.Am now a full time CNA officially,nd I wana tank GOD for all HE's been doin in ma lyf eva since I came to U.S...I also pray for HIS favour as I plan embarkin on the LVN program wen I must hav raised sum money...Cheers for a gud life all grin

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:37am On May 24, 2013
nero xp: I jst wana tank GOD,I hav received ma drivers license nd I just completed my CNA program successfully ystday.Am now a full time CNA officially,nd I wana tank GOD for all HE's been doin in ma lyf eva since I came to U.S...I also pray for HIS favour as I plan embarkin on the LVN program wen I must hav raised sum money...Cheers for a gud life all grin

I am proud of you my brother. Live the American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2013
Gentiger:

I am proud of you my brother. Live the American dream.
Tanx a lot Mike,I realy appreciate all u hav been postin concernin furthering our education,dats realy helpful...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2013
@missbelle and @kunlexymoore:
A big congratulations to you guys.
Welcome to America!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 7:46am On May 24, 2013
026IX: Hello house, hope everyone is in good spirit. Na hustle I dey hustle since o no be say I forget una.... I finally bought tickets for myself and family tru an agent for Air Emirates to Houston TX, via Dubai(only 1hr 45mins transit).. We are actually heading to Mississippi but Delta air fare for one person was more than wat I paid for two... And its only $150 from Houston to Jackson Mississippi... I paid N150,500 for each adult and N17000 for my 18months old daughter... I already made hotel reservations for 3 nights in houston cos I wanna experience d city and compare with where we are heading... Ibo man to d core, no dulling...na greener "pastures" we dey find... I wish all those dat are waitin for one thing or the other a huge success in everything...God almighty the one and only Jehovah will surely perfect our ways in the name of Jesus Christ....if u blieve say a big Amen...
I don correct d mistake ooo... Trouble makers, rather than digest d msg na mistakes una dey use microscope look for....ah ah!! Whether pastor or pasture, abi u no get d msg? Do u know how many tongue twisting and tongue biting sentences I don read for dis forum even from una wey be critics, but shey I complain or mimic? No be everything eye see mouth must talk.......no wonder una dey quarrel everyday.......... Nigerians!!!!! God help us all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:56am On May 24, 2013
lorddom: I DON ASK U ANY QUESTION MR PONK NOSE angry angry angry angry

Why are Cameroonians like this even with Bakasi we gave them? Little wonder they don't have a functional thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:59am On May 24, 2013
026IX: I don correct d mistake ooo... Trouble makers, rather than digest d msg na mistakes una dey use microscope look for....ah ah!! Whether pastor or pasture, abi u no get d msg? Do u know how many tongue twisting and tongue biting sentences I don read for dis forum even from una wey be critics, but shey I complain or mimic? No be everything eye see mouth must talk.......no wonder una dey quarrel everyday.......... Nigerians!!!!! God help us all...

Why are you talking to yourself? That thing was joked on. Are you against getting corrected? Some folks with that mind set,are having problems of getting things done in America right now.To me,any quarrel that brings in perfection and better ways of doing a thing is okay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2013
Pls house reply me now, I have sent my forms to kcc via email and I received this msg from them "
The information you provided will be included in your case file for review" so am asking wot else shld I do. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 10:25am On May 24, 2013
Hey guys, I have been reading each and every post for some days and now, and am up to speed. Sorry it's been a while since my last post though, i didn't keep mute cos i got what i wanted, was busy trying to get myself across to this great nation.
I landed safely on the 14th May in Dallas/Texas which was my P.O.E and i have since been trying to do the usual as a JJC, now am waiting on my SSN and GC to get to me ASAP.
Congratulations to those who have recently been granted their VISAs and many more who will receive theirs when they face their COs, and to those who have been selected to proceed further in the 2014 DVlottery. It goes to show we are highly favored in this forum.
To all who have made this forum of great benefits to us who came here looking for answers, i say a big THANK YOU. For without your ideas and experience shared, many of us might have been misled with what we felt was right. @Gentiger and co, keep up the good work, i for one appreciate it all.
I will do well to check from time to time and see how i can contribute more to this great forum which i benefited from and try to answer what i know.
God bless you all..........God bless America smiley wink grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 12:10pm On May 24, 2013
nero xp: I jst wana tank GOD,I hav received ma drivers license nd I just completed my CNA program successfully ystday.Am now a full time CNA officially,nd I wana tank GOD for all HE's been doin in ma lyf eva since I came to U.S...I also pray for HIS favour as I plan embarkin on the LVN program wen I must hav raised sum money...Cheers for a gud life all grin
. Congrats bros but please ow much is CNA course cost and ow many weeks for the program.pls also for driving ow much does it cost and also ow many Weeks for it and also i need Ď training centres for both.tAnks awAiting ur responce plannin to come down To texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:32pm On May 24, 2013
tank God 4 u bro. Is it driver license or learners permit.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2013
Seguneji: Pls house reply me now, I have sent my forms to kcc via email and I received this msg from them "
The information you provided will be included in your case file for review" so am asking wot else shld I do. Thanks.
[quote author=Seguneji]Pls house reply me now, I have sent my forms to kcc via email and I received this msg from them "
U can call them next week or give them two weeks before calling them on phone, or u can mail them after two weeks in the mail u will state ur case number, birth date, and name then ask them what u are requiring from them! All the best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:44pm On May 24, 2013
Kunlexymoore: First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

Now to the testimony. Our interview was yesterday. We had a 10am appointment so we got there at about 8am. We were asked to wait under the tree till about 9:30am for immigrants call-up. We knew we had a challenge of how to feed our 1 year old baby since we were not allowed to go in with liquids. That was later sorted out as we had to drop the baby's bag with someone after the third attempts when we were called to line up by 9:30am. We went through the normal security checks and were given an initial tally number and my wife (the primary applicant was given a form to fill). We were later led through another security checks (airport style) into the main hall after handing another tag to us. We later went to pay at window 22 and then my wife's name was called at Windows 17 where we submitted our documents. My own credentials were not asked for at all (other than my medical report, police report and birth certificate) except my wife's since she was the primary applicant. Close to two hours later, our number beeped on Window 13 (the nicest of them all I believe and a bit elderly). Window 16 was shut "
'permanently'. The interview lasted just a little above 10mins. Though he asked a number of questions, they were straightforward questions. Our interview experience went like this:

CO: (Addressing the two of us) Raise your hands and swear that you are going to say nothing but the truth
Both of us: Yes we will!
Then we did the fingerprint stuff.
CO: (Talking to my wife) You give the baby (who was already sleeping - interceeding for us smiley) to your husband.
I was asked to sit somewhere. The good thing was my wife was audible enough as requested by the CO so I had an idea of the questions asked.
CO: Why do you want to go to America?
Wife (Shewen4God): I like to go to America to learn new things, contribute my quota and also help people; which I love doing.
CO: What are you doing presently?
Wife: Since I stopped work due to the marriage policy of our company, I focused on and concluded my MBA programme last year and since then I've been looking for job while learning some new trades like hairmaking and beads making
CO: What's your highest qualification?
Wife: I wrote PGD on the form sent to KCC but I now have my MBA
CO: Where did you meet your husband?
Wife: We met in my former office in 2009. We were colleagues.
CO: Did you play the lottery together?
Wife: No, we played separately as singles since we were not married then
CO: Where did you spend your honeymoon?
Wife: Ghana
Co: Oh I've not been to Ghana before
Wife: It's a nice place
CO: How long did you spend there?
Wife: 4days
CO: What other places has your husband been to?
Wife: Dubai
CO: For official purpose?
Wife: No, for vacation
CO: Has your husband married before and does he have other children other than your daughter?
Co: What about you?
CO: Please call your husband and have a seat

I took my turn and he confirmed the questions he asked my wife and few other ones from me
CO: How did you meet your wife?
Me: Met her through another colleague in her office and chatted her up
Co: Did you play the lottery as well?
Me: Yes I did. I did not win but my wife won
CO: Did you play it together?
Me: No we played separately
CO: Do you have some pictures of your wedding?
Me: Yes I do and brought out our wedding album and started opening the album
CO: Who is this? Where was it conducted? Is it a church? Where are your parents and hers?
Me: I answered him (Methodist Church) and showed him our parents picture
CO: Who made this album (Photobook)?
Me: My friend, he's a photographer
CO: Its nice
Me: Thank you sir
CO: What do you do where you work (bank)?
Me: Public Sector Department and described what we do

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easy. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top!

congrats bro' hapi for u.

pls, i nid ur help. ur case is similar to mine..... i was selected, buh my spouse is not.
can i include his name to d person i wld like to accompany to USA?
pls, enlight on how u did urs. thanks. our wedding is coming up in july
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2013
Seguneji: Pls house reply me now, I have sent my forms to kcc via email and I received this msg from them "
wait!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 1:55pm On May 24, 2013
lorddom: you are a true brother can you tell me the page of dabrat an yembe

Just go to up the page where there is search and type the name it will direct you google and click on the their posting
I'm a sister dear, be bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 2:02pm On May 24, 2013
ferdimako:

That, should be your only job.
Please we are here to help each other do not insult and please if you want to correct ur brother or sister do it the polite way, no one is holder of all knowledge. We goinig through this forum to gather information and success stories not insult or I know than you. For God sake, God who love us and who is ready to help us in mistake let answer our brothers and sisters with love and peace. Be bless

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:57pm On May 24, 2013
Thank God the American’s are making the DV lottery more interesting and putting agents out of business. Those with misplaced confirmation number can now check their results without much problem on this site https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/%28S%28blc0gi45b3thjo45nn2sg2ql%29%29/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx what this also indicate is that those with high numbers may not be too comfortable anymore especially with respect to DV 2014 winners. First I didn’t believe it works, but I tried it with my data and Gbam! My confirmation number appeared. The world is really a global village. If an agent claims that you won, forget him/her and proceed to the site above afterall the site is not in their control. Cheers to all and happy weekend.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2013
lorddom: I AWAITED MY INTERVIEW WITH IMPATIENCE BUT NOW THAT IT IS NEAR AFTER MY MEDICALS YEASTERDAY I HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME SO TENSE PLEASE CAN I KNOW THE DESEASES THAT CAN DISQUALIFY ME MY INTERVIEW IS ON THE FIRST THANKS AND I WILL GLADLY WELCOME INTERVIEW EXPIRIENCE FROM CAMEROONIANS SO AS TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS HEAR undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But one thing I knw is HIV positive does not disqualify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 4:57pm On May 24, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

congrats bro' hapi for u.

pls, i nid ur help. ur case is similar to mine..... i was selected, buh my spouse is not.
can i include his name to d person i wld like to accompany to USA?
pls, enlight on how u did urs. thanks. our wedding is coming up in july

Pls if u applied as single n didn't marry b4 d result came out, it is better u maintain ur status as single. You cannot include him cos that section of the form is meant for persons u included as beneficiaries in ur initial DV application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.