Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922870 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
prommy12:

Your case is diff 4rm dis.. Jamicanlady said"Pls if u applied as single n she nt gotten marry b4 d result came out, it is better u maintain ur status as single"
Yes mine is diff bt even at dt, she can still include him after their wedding b4 sending her forms to KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:22pm On May 25, 2013
ferdimako:

That's not rood boy's.
Yes, it's mine. Guess it was the way Roodboy quoted my piece
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore: If it is ulcer, I don't think that should pose any problem but for some other ailments like tuberculosis, syphilis etc some form of delay may be experienced.

If AIDS/HIV is being waived, what else won't be?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Yes, it's mine. Guess it was the way Roodboy quoted my piece

Yes.You're right!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
ferdimako:

If AIDS/HIV is being waved, what else won't be?
Not so! AIDS is being waived I believe, because of its discriminatory tendencies but for some other communicable diseases like tuberculosis and syphilis, they expect that you take some dosage of treatment before migrating for obvious reasons. Ferdimako, you can go thru previous threads and see examples of people with signs of TB and Syphilis and are being asked to undergo some treatments.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Not so! AIDS is being waived I believe, because of its discriminatory tendencies but for some other communicable diseases like tuberculosis and syphilis, they expect that you take some dosage of treatment before migrating for obvious reasons. Ferdimako, you can go thru previous threads and see examples of people with signs of TB and Syphilis and are being asked to undergo some treatments.

But some folks with AIDS deliberately spread it.Thanks for that correction.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Please we are here to help each other do not insult and please if you want to correct ur brother or sister do it the polite way, no one is holder of all knowledge. We goinig through this forum to gather information and success stories not insult or I know than you. For God sake, God who love us and who is ready to help us in mistake let answer our brothers and sisters with love and peace. Be bless
thanks dear just needed some one to drive along with me till the first kiss.when is your own interview sis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2013
ferdimako:

If AIDS/HIV is being waived, what else won't be?
so what illness will
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 4:07pm On May 25, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Gud day house,its been awhile.na work ooooo.i mised u guys so much,i pray dat evrybody wil get d visa and we wil al make gud in d states(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen and thanks for your wishes and all the best in your work
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 4:22pm On May 25, 2013
24en: hello house i greet everybody, i am a dv winner from Cameroon and have received my 2nl and my interview is in early July and i wish to go for medicals by 27 may 2013 and i need advices if it early or late.
Hey 24en, I have earlier answer you,it depend which Doctor u meet, I'm also a Cameroonian and interview is july and I was at Hypodrome opposite British High commission to get the infos and I was asked to come 2weeks before my interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 4:24pm On May 25, 2013
lorddom: thanks dear just needed some one to drive along with me till the first kiss.when is your own interview sis
Lorddom My interview is in July and urs is when
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 5:25pm On May 25, 2013
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ & Amen
monsieursam64: @kunlexymoore; congrats to you and ur family.
@missbelle; congrats.
All The Glory must be to the LORD!
For any member in d house who will be having his/her interview very soon or later on, RELAX, for GOD has fought the battle for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2013
Favourablegirl:
Lorddom My interview is in July and urs is when
mine is first june i did my medicals last wednesday
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2013
lorddom: mine is first june i did my medicals last wednesday

Next Saturday? Are you in Nigeria?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2013
lorddom: so what illness will

No idea!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2013
lorddom: mine is first june i did my medicals last wednesday
wher are the bones of cameroonians in the nairalands.YEMBE AND LAURA DA BRAT YOU CANT ABANDON THE FURUM NOW we need you guys now
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Next Saturday? Are you in Nigeria?
AM NOT A NIGERIAN SIR I AM CAMEROONIAN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2013
Hello house longest time my people,firstly i tank God for this beautiful journey my family nd I had, infact am now in texas talking to u life nd direct.i tank u my friends in nairaland for your advice nd support so far. I wish those waiting for Visa Bulletin,interview,2NL n so on a success in dia endeavors
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Quineth: 9:53pm On May 25, 2013
Hello house. Do you confirm online, the date you were given for the interview before attending the Interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Quineth: 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
Quineth: Hello house. Do you confirm online, the date you were given for the interview before attending the Interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamal21: 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
HEY EVERYONE ! FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK ... I AM FROM MOROCCO .... MY INTERVIEW IS COMIN UP, BUT I GUES I MAY HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM IM NOT SURE YET . I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE COULD HELP ME WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER ..... MY FAMILY TOOK ME TO USA WITH A VISITING VISA AND LEFT ME WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMEBERS. I SPENT 6 YEARS WITH THE FAMILY MEMBERS, UNTILL I GOT MY HIGH SCHOOL DEPLOMA. THEN I DECIDED TO COME BACK BECAUSE I NEVER LIKE THE FACT THAT I WAS ILLIGEL OVER USA . SO I CUT MY FLIGHT AND SIMPLY CAME BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOO DEPORTATION OR ANY OF THAT.I HAD ABSOLUTLY NO PROBLEM AT THE AIR PORT JUST LIKE ANY ONE ELSE FLYING TO ANY COUNTRY, SO I CAME BACK TO MOROCCO AND THEN APPLIED FOR DV LOTTEY I WON AND HERE IAM NOW ALMOST THERE, WILL BE ATTENDING MY INTERVIEW SOON MY QUESTION FROM ALLLLLLLL THIS IS "AMONG THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED TO BRING TO THE INTERVIEW DATE DO I NEED TO BRING (Deportation Documentation Form I-212)AS WELL, EVEN IF I WAS NOT DEPORTED?"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2013
jamal21: HEY EVERYONE ! FIRST OF ALL WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK ... I AM FROM MOROCCO .... MY INTERVIEW IS COMIN UP, BUT I GUES I MAY HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM IM NOT SURE YET . I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE COULD HELP ME WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER ..... MY FAMILY TOOK ME TO USA WITH A VISITING VISA AND LEFT ME WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMEBERS. I SPENT 6 YEARS WITH THE FAMILY MEMBERS, UNTILL I GOT MY HIGH SCHOOL DEPLOMA. THEN I DECIDED TO COME BACK BECAUSE I NEVER LIKE THE FACT THAT I WAS ILLIGEL OVER USA . SO I CUT MY FLIGHT AND SIMPLY CAME BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOO DEPORTATION OR ANY OF THAT.I HAD ABSOLUTLY NO PROBLEM AT THE AIR PORT JUST LIKE ANY ONE ELSE FLYING TO ANY COUNTRY, SO I CAME BACK TO MOROCCO AND THEN APPLIED FOR DV LOTTEY I WON AND HERE IAM NOW ALMOST THERE, WILL BE ATTENDING MY INTERVIEW SOON MY QUESTION FROM ALLLLLLLL THIS IS "AMONG THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED TO BRING TO THE INTERVIEW DATE DO I NEED TO BRING (Deportation Documentation Form I-212)AS WELL, EVEN IF I WAS NOT DEPORTED?"
Seems you over stayed your welcome (exceed the duration of your visitation in the US) then be prepare to answer relative questions, otherwise you have nothing to worry about.
Presenting deportation doc when you are not a victim is suspicious. Therefore present only relevant docs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2013
Pls is it necessary to include primary school leaving cert or primary school testimonial or both? Then is it also necessary to have tertiary school cert or just the statement of result? Does a derivative needs to include academic documents to interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zedvneger(m): 2:20am On May 26, 2013
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?
sami_1983: HOUSE I NEED HELP PLIZ MY CASE STILL UNDER ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IT'S NOW ALMOST 2 MONTH BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK MY VISA STATUS PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OR WEB ..THANKS FOR UR HELP !!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:40am On May 26, 2013
@ Chio,tanx man,I realy appreciate ya.As for the CNA program,its jst for a month,nd the cost is 450$...
@ Femo,u nd ur family re welcomed to America,I wish u all a prosperous life ahead...

Wishin every 1 goin for his/her interview a successful one,nd also wishin doz travellin to de States a safe nd wonderful trip,GOD bless ya all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:40am On May 26, 2013
Yeye leaders who cannot conduct a successful election for just 36 man.wat messAge do they have to preach to us? Dat why we guys cannot sleep and pretend as if all is well. Shameful leaders neglectin that the whole world is watching wat they r doing. How will they conduct a free and fair electionn for over 160million pple. Very annoying set of individuals who are bereft of ideas. Ur generation will pay for all wat u are doing to us. Very soon, we will ask ourseles if nigerIa ever existed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2013
@nero xp, pls., What is CNA?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2013
genlion: Yeye leaders who cannot conduct a successful election for just 36 man.wat messAge do they have to preach to us? Dat why we guys cannot sleep and pretend as if all is well. Shameful leaders neglectin that the whole world is watching wat they r doing. How will they conduct a free and fair electionn for over 160million pple. Very annoying set of individuals who are bereft of ideas. Ur generation will pay for all wat u are doing to us. Very soon, we will ask ourseles if nigerIa ever existed.
out of "T"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2013
hey!! genlion, keep your grievances to your self or locate theand that is dedicated to thus.

@ justwise, i wonder why you let be a post that ridicule the image of your mother land.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 10:49am On May 26, 2013
a friend of mine was given a yellow form after his interview, and the form says your visa has been refused under section 221(g) of immigration and nationality act.

so what does that mean, and he was also told to bring some documents.

your response is highly required,

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 11:01am On May 26, 2013
mohamed shire: a friend of mine was given a yellow form after his interview, and the form says your visa has been refused under section 221(g) of immigration and nationality act.

so what does that mean, and he was also told to bring some documents.

your response is highly required,

thanks
A visa denial under section 221(g) of the INA means that the consular officer did not have all of the information required to determine if you are eligible to receive a visa. This means you are not eligible for the visa now, but your case is pending further action for one of the following reasons:

Your application is incomplete and/or further documentation is required - Applicants whose application forms or other documentation are incomplete are refused. If further documents are required to complete your case, you will be informed what is needed and how to provide it to the embassy or consulate. You will also be given a letter stating your application has been denied under 221(g) and listing which documents you need to provide.
Administrative processing - Further administrative processing of your application is required before a decision can be made regarding your eligibility for a visa. You will be given a letter stating this and next-step instructions after the administrative processing is complete.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2013
Samimo: A visa denial under section 221(g) of the INA means that the consular officer did not have all of the information required to determine if you are eligible to receive a visa. This means you are not eligible for the visa now, but your case is pending further action for one of the following reasons:

Your application is incomplete and/or further documentation is required - Applicants whose application forms or other documentation are incomplete are refused. If further documents are required to complete your case, you will be informed what is needed and how to provide it to the embassy or consulate. You will also be given a letter stating your application has been denied under 221(g) and listing which documents you need to provide.
Administrative processing - Further administrative processing of your application is required before a decision can be made regarding your eligibility for a visa. You will be given a letter stating this and next-step instructions after the administrative processing is complete.
good work samimo thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.