Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921244 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
thanks @ yusmasho i have already done two seperate affidavit at the federal high court 2day concerning the date of birth and ommission of my middle name. hope its still ok?

pls anybody with similar case like mine should help me out (error in date of birth and omission of middle name both in waec certificate) including gurus in the house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
I could recall dat a guy told us here dat 2 persons came to claim one case no at the embassy. Pls can this guy update us on the outcome of the event. Genlion reportin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
ernestleon: I thought the 2014 interview process starts in october.I'm having a casenumber of 2120 interview city naples.Can you please tell me when exactly my interview will be?
The member im referring to is DV-2013 winner. He just discover that he won last month. You be expecting your interview by December/January.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
edojariogba: thanks @ yusmasho i have already done two seperate affidavit at the federal high court 2day concerning the date of birth and ommission of my middle name. hope its still ok?

pls anybody with similar case like mine should help me out (error in date of birth and omission of middle name both in waec certificate) including gurus in the house.
Its OKAY. Since you have the affidavit. You re good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jinny123(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
To God be the glory, my family were d first to be interviewed @ window 16 ds morning.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
mata1ng: I thanked God for His goodness upon me and my family, the tension of over a year finally become real today. Thanks to every members of this great forum indeed it is a tutorial centre and information centre for the immigrant (EXPO). You guys are doing a great job from page 1 to 763 pages no be moi moi. God will reward you all. I have been following this thread from day 1 and it’s my turn to share my experience.
We got to the embassy @ 5.55am for 7am appointment pass through all security checks before gaining access into the hall. We were given a tag and made payment for $990 and waited for our names to be called for documentation at the window 17 and asked us to wait for our tag number to be called for the interview (I thought it was going to be a board room interview but what I saw was like a child’s play) I did not know the interview was already going on because we entered the hall a bit late due to the security check. The guy in window 14 was friendly and straight to business no waste of time he approved 5 families before we were interviewed by the nice elderly man @ window 16 who also approved 3 different families before our turn but thorough. There was a particular couple he interviewed one after the other for like 3 rounds and they were with baby but he later approved their visa, but the oga at the window 15 only interview one applicant for more than 1 hour and he asked the man to produce a particular document before 1p.m. (Please when you are seated try as much as possible to see what is going on because while we were seated we saw the positioning for the thumb print and I explain the process to my wife as this gave us some credit because the CO was just saying beautiful good till we were done). Our number beeped at window 16, we were asked to raise our hand to raise our right hand to take an oath, we did. He showed us the document sent to KCC and asked us to sign and we did. He saw us exchanging our baby who was sleeping to another to enable us complete the finger print and signing so he asked my wife to go and sit down with the baby that he has some questions for me.

Co: why did you play this lottery
Me: To enable me go to America to learn new things and give back to the Americans what I’ve learnt
Co: Do you have any relative in America
Me: Yes my host ( He checked the form and mention his name and his address) I said yes.
Co: How is he to you.
Me: A family friend.
Co: Apart from your host who else do you have in America
Me: No one
Co: Any member of your wife family in America
Me: No.
Co: Tell me about your highest level of education.
Me: When I sent the form to KCC I had OND but now I am through with my B.sc
Co: In what?
Me: Banking & Finance.
Co: How many years did complete you programe.
Me: 5 years (He wanted to raise and exception and I quickly told him it was a part time programe)
Co: Oh I see.
Me: I smiled.
Co: Do you have any other child apart from your son?
Co: What about your wife?
Co: Were you present when your wife gave birth?
Me: Yes.
Co: Where?
Me: Gbagada Lagos.
Co: I mean is it Hospital or traditional
Me: Hospital.
Co: For how long was she in the labour?
Me: We got to the hospital 6.am in the morning and she gave birth 10.pm
Co: Was it CS or normal birth?
Me: Normal birth.
Co: When was she discharged?
Me: The following day. He was amazed.
He brought out 2 paper circle the address and asked me to pick the visa next week and the other paper for visa payment.
Co: Any question.
Me: I said no sir. Before he go change his mind. He returned my original document.

Na so God do am ooo. He still dey do me like a dream.

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
mata1ng: I thanked God for His goodness upon me and my family, the tension of over a year finally become real today. Thanks to every members of this great forum indeed it is a tutorial centre and information centre for the immigrant (EXPO). You guys are doing a great job from page 1 to 763 pages no be moi moi. God will reward you all. I have been following this thread from day 1 and it’s my turn to share my experience.
We got to the embassy @ 5.55am for 7am appointment pass through all security checks before gaining access into the hall. We were given a tag and made payment for $990 and waited for our names to be called for documentation at the window 17 and asked us to wait for our tag number to be called for the interview (I thought it was going to be a board room interview but what I saw was like a child’s play) I did not know the interview was already going on because we entered the hall a bit late due to the security check. The guy in window 14 was friendly and straight to business no waste of time he approved 5 families before we were interviewed by the nice elderly man @ window 16 who also approved 3 different families before our turn but thorough. There was a particular couple he interviewed one after the other for like 3 rounds and they were with baby but he later approved their visa, but the oga at the window 15 only interview one applicant for more than 1 hour and he asked the man to produce a particular document before 1p.m. (Please when you are seated try as much as possible to see what is going on because while we were seated we saw the positioning for the thumb print and I explain the process to my wife as this gave us some credit because the CO was just saying beautiful good till we were done). Our number beeped at window 16, we were asked to raise our hand to raise our right hand to take an oath, we did. He showed us the document sent to KCC and asked us to sign and we did. He saw us exchanging our baby who was sleeping to another to enable us complete the finger print and signing so he asked my wife to go and sit down with the baby that he has some questions for me.

Co: why did you play this lottery
Me: To enable me go to America to learn new things and give back to the Americans what I’ve learnt
Co: Do you have any relative in America
Me: Yes my host ( He checked the form and mention his name and his address) I said yes.
Co: How is he to you.
Me: A family friend.
Co: Apart from your host who else do you have in America
Me: No one
Co: Any member of your wife family in America
Co: Tell me about your highest level of education.
Me: When I sent the form to KCC I had OND but now I am through with my B.sc
Co: In what?
Me: Banking & Finance.
Co: How many years did complete you programe.
Me: 5 years (He wanted to raise and exception and I quickly told him it was a part time programe)
Co: Oh I see.
Me: I smiled.
Co: Do you have any other child apart from your son?
Co: What about your wife?
Co: Were you present when your wife gave birth?
Me: Yes.
Co: Where?
Me: Gbagada Lagos.
Co: I mean is it Hospital or traditional
Me: Hospital.
Co: For how long was she in the labour?
Me: We got to the hospital 6.am in the morning and she gave birth 10.pm
Co: Was it CS or normal birth?
Me: Normal birth.
Co: When was she discharged?
Me: The following day. He was amazed.
He brought out 2 paper circle the address and asked me to pick the visa next week and the other paper for visa payment.
Co: Any question.
Me: I said no sir. Before he go change his mind. He returned my original document.

Na so God do am ooo. He still dey do me like a dream.

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
edojariogba: thanks @ yusmasho i have already done two seperate affidavit at the federal high court 2day concerning the date of birth and ommission of my middle name. hope its still ok?

my waec was having a different date of birth,it costed me my admission in Sweden until I decided to correct it.My cetificate don't have my middle name on it and it doesn't bother me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2013
iScamfieil: My heart is full of joy and appreciation to God for a successful interview today.
I knew He was able to finish the project he started in my life.

Let me use this time to say that there is no forum hosted by any server that is as educative and informative like our lovely Nairaland!
I got to the Embassy around 4:45am (I was the 1st to appear for interview), waited till abt 6:00am and the 1st security check was done and we queued up-Immigrant line.
After abt 20mins, we proceeded to collect tag and next security check afterwards... Till we got to the interview hall-- submitted my documents and waited till abt 9: 30 my number appeared @ window 14

EXPERIENCE
Me: Good morning
CO: good morning
CO: place ur hands for prints
Me: I did
CO: sign this form
CO: raise ur hand and swear
CO: what's ur highest qualification?
Me: B.Tech IT (in full)
CO: U did ur NYSC
Me: Yes
CO: where
Me: Bayelsa State
CO: what was it like?
Me: I worked in the state Min. of Information as (job description)
CO: what are u doing now
Me: working
CO: where?
Me: working with Airtel NG
CO: ok, as what?
Me: As outbound customer agent
CO: presented two papers to me one for Visa collection and the other for USCIS fee payment

my peeps, na so I see am today º‎°˚˚˚°º‎O

As I matched out joy ovatro* me I nack one security man 1k make in de drink zobo for my head lol

God Bless America!
God Bless Nairaland
#God has not left the throne#
Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, is there anybody with accurate information on the NPC BIRTH ATTESTATION IN OGUN STATE?
Office location, process and cost.
Pls reply ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2013
joecrown: For those of us preparing to relocate to US,please prepare your mind that at start it may look like hell and a lot of things will be so strange to you but always have that positive thinking that all will be well. The past few weeks of my stay here has been hell,for those of you that are planning to stay with someone you may not find it pleasant if you don't make it a short stay try as much as possible to be self dependent on your own after a little time . Lastly learn how to drive before you come to the US to speed up your roa test and your maneuver ability and be wise,ready to learn and don't do oversabi here.
If I may ask bro, which state are you and how easy is it to secure an accommodation & settle in?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2013
nero xp: @ Scanfeiel nd Monseusam,C'mon let's go get de Visa brodas,am fully beside u guys,nd also wishin u guys a very succesful interview...Join me as I celebrate ma bufday 2day tru CHRIST JESUS who has made it possible 2day... grin
Happy belated birthday bro!!!
Hope u had a swell time? May you have a even more fabulous year ahead and, May God Bless you and grant you many more years filled with happiness & all u desire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2013
shipsonsipe: Pls house..I'm confused...I nid ur elp so bad..my contact in d US jez broke d news to me dt I cnt stay @his place..Gods will I found a place to stay...buh on d package given to me...its d formal contacts addy...and also I dnt knw which address to fill while registering for my green card online...shld I enter d formal or d new...since I guess d formal is in d record....pls all sugestions will be welcomed...thanks
Seems we are in the same ship.... my ticket was even booked before I got the shocker and travel date is less than a week.
Expecting the best sha.... God is still on the throne & He's able.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2013
026IX: MY PEOPLE HOW UNA DEY? MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR BEING OUT OF TOUCH....I AND MY FAMILY ARRIVED HOUSTON TX,ON FRIDAY EVENING ON-BOARD AIR EMIRATES....23HRS 45MINS TOTAL FLIGHT TIME, IT WAS LIKE GOING ROUND THE WORLD.....THERE WAS NO TRANSIT TIME IN DUBAI AT ALL, WHAT WE DID WAS MORE LIKE TRANSFER FROM ONE AIRCRAFT TO THE OTHER.... EMIRATES NA SWEET AIRLINE SHA OOO, DEM WAN TAKE FOOD KILL PERSON... ANYWAY YANKEE NA D PLACE TO BE SO I ENCOURAGE THOSE DAT ARE YET TO COME TO QUICKEN STEPS WHILE THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED TO BRACE UP AND BE PREPARED FOR IT COS U DONT HAVE A REASON NOT TO BE HERE...OUR DEAR GOD, JEHOVAH WILL DEFINITELY SEE ALL OF THROUGH....JUST BELIEVE AND U SHALL TESTIFY... JUST LIKE THE REST OF US..ONE LOVE HOUSE.........I'M MOST GRATEFUL TO GOD... WILL BE FLYING TO JACKSON MISSISSIPPI (FINAL DESTINATION)TOMORROW...
Congrats Bro!!! Kindly share your airport(9ja, Dubai & Texas) experience....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, is there anybody with accurate information on how to obtain NPC BIRTH ATTESTATION IN OGUN STATE?
Pls reply On time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Yusmash00: Are you the winner or your brother? The principal applicant & beneficiary are to pay the USCIS immigrant fee. Its will be better if he pays before departing. Use GTB naira card. It works good.
I tried it but unsuccessful; kept declining it, even tried with my wife's and same.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Interview experience
I and my wife got to d embassy arund 5.50 and after a while we were told to file accordingly, non immigrant n immigrants separately. Well u nid to see ow nigerian s can b orderly. After d security checks and all we were finally ushered in. Pls note no mobile devices or gadgets allowed or lip stick nor makeup. Its jst u n ur "eleda" if u knw wt m talkn about. Arund 8.30 therebout d interview started n immigrants got visas easyly compared to non immigrants. Pls dunt forget d receipt of payment is imprt n d small blue card. Do not misplace dem cs we couldn't find our n d CO had to help us print again but was quite scary. Later found it wen we got home tho. Our interview started arund 11. 30am at window 16 by d elderly CO. Dat dude is well trained guys. Asked us to swear n sign our forms. Later on he asked me to go n sit.
Wil jst post dquestions asked

What's ur highest qualification
Project topic and level
Explain project topic

Next he moved to marital questions

When did u get married, When, whr n ow did u meet ur husband
Home address
When did u start courting
For ow long, whr were u stayn @ dt time, ow often did u see ur husband den
Ur first bday wen courtin where were u n wht did he buy for u
Wht position is ur husband in his family, whr is his yunger broda, wt sch n level, wen u met what was d yunger broda doin? Why did u remember d dates u first met. He asked my wife to open courtshp pictures n started asked questions on it. Whr waz ds whr was dat. Wedding pictures too n he went over it 3 times and was doubting if it was my wife cs of d mak up n hairstyle. Guys al ds drilln took 1hr n I was wondern wt d issue was.
He call me to and asked al ds questions also with d weddn album. Askn me to show him my parents n who was d guys behind me durin traditional marriage.
Asked whr we wnt for honey moon, for ow long n whr we stayed n pictures
I lasted for bout 45mins. Wit d dude o.
He later said he wil call us. We wnt to sit. And my wifes name was announced dt she shuld come to window 8.
Window 8 is lik a small room n yu cnt see d CO frm outside. Peeps she wus drilled for over 2 hrs dt I needed to ask d security guys to help me check cs I vnt seen er. Ds wuz arund 3.30pm. Shortly afterwards she came out n said she was drilled n told me sometins. D black nigerian CO inside with her came to peeps frm anoda window when she came to call me n accused er of talkn to me n she said she said sometn else o. I enter into d hot room too n wuz drilled.
Lemmie rest moi fingers pls peeps

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2013
lhasky007: Interview experience
I and my wife got to d embassy arund 5.50 and after a while we were told to file accordingly, non immigrant n immigrants separately. Well u nid to see ow nigerian s can b orderly. After d security checks and all we were finally ushered in. Pls note no mobile devices or gadgets allowed or lip stick nor makeup. Its jst u n ur "eleda" if u knw wt m talkn about. Arund 8.30 therebout d interview started n immigrants got visas easyly compared to non immigrants. Pls dunt forget d receipt of payment is imprt n d small blue card. Do not misplace dem cs we couldn't find our n d CO had to help us print again but was quite scary. Later found it wen we got home tho. Our interview started arund 11. 30am at window 16 by d elderly CO. Dat dude is well trained guys. Asked us to swear n sign our forms. Later on he asked me to go n sit.

Project topic and level
Explain project topic

Home address
Wht position is ur husband in his family, whr is his yunger broda, wt sch n level, wen u met what was d yunger broda doin? Why did u remember d dates u first met. He asked my wife to open courtshp pictures n started asked questions on it. Whr waz ds whr was dat. Wedding pictures too n he went over it 3 times and was doubting if it was my wife cs of d mak up n hairstyle. Guys al ds drilln took 1hr n I was wondern wt d issue was.
He call me to and asked al ds questions also with d weddn album. Askn me to show him my parents n who was d guys behind me durin traditional marriage.
He later said he wil call us. We wnt to sit. And my wifes name was announced dt she shuld come to window 8.
Window 8 is lik a small room n yu cnt see d CO frm outside. Peeps she wus drilled for over 2 hrs dt I needed to ask d security guys to help me check cs I vnt seen er. Ds wuz arund 3.30pm. Shortly afterwards she came out n said she was drilled n told me sometins. D black nigerian CO inside with her came to peeps frm anoda window when she came to call me n accused er of talkn to me n she said she said sometn else o. I enter into d hot room too n wuz drilled.

Hmmmmm! dis is serious, cant wait for d full gist

my hrt beating heavly as i was ready dis testimony....
hope it ended well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Obatide: Pls, is there anybody with accurate information on how to obtain NPC BIRTH ATTESTATION IN OGUN STATE?
Pls reply On time

Yes, I did mine in Abeokuta. Just go the the Federal Secretariat ask for National Population Office. You will need to obtain your affidavit at the Federal High Court beside the Federal Secretariat. My place of work is just opposite the high court and the Federal Secretariat.The cost was just N2500.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Jinny123: To God be the glory, my family were d first to be interviewed @ window 16 ds morning.

Thank God for your success story. You are number 400 on the tag. Do I right?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jinny123(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ remkay2012, u r right
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Jinny123: @ remkay2012, u r right

Pls tell us ur Interview Experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Just to Congratulate those that recently got their VISA and those that are still expecting thers
i wish u all well.
Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yusmash00: Since the tracking already confirm delivery. Email the KCC on: KCCDV@state.gov if they receive your package. Make sure you include your CN and DOB using this format(MM-DD-YYYY) when emailing. You will be interviewed in August or September.

@ Yumash00
Thank you for ur advise, I have taken your advise and sent enquiry message to KCC asking if am still eligible for interview.
Yet to get a response except the auto response telling me they got my email and what u already told me to do to get my enquiry respond to. smileythanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Wonder peeps d concluding part of our testimony goes thus;
When my wife was explainin ow we met she mentioned we v bin frnds on Facebook bf and we were lucky to v printed out d chats we had dating back to 2011. She showed him wen he wus askin ow we met n repeatn d question all ova. Good pipo ov nairaland the CO opened my wifes FB wall n mine, he later asked me if ds is me on a printed sheet wich my FB wall was on. I ans Yes n was stunned. Al d birthday picture n weddn pictures we posted on FB was printed out. I m not a FB person so d pix I had on FB wansnt mach tk God for my wife who posted most of d pix n she also bears my Family name on FB.

I don't knw why our interview went lik dat may b cs we were quite yung. After al d drilling n all. We were so exhausted n I was cold cos arund 4pm d hall was almst empty. I felt dy would put us on AP but to God be d glory @ about 4.30pm we were d last set of pipo in d hall jst me n my wife. Al other windows were closed d CO called us n he brought two white sheet n told us to pick d visa up. My wife hugged me with tears n I alst did d same but as a man I held it back. We were so api we jst stepped out ASAP n forgot to collect our NPC n my wifes result plus marriage cert. We went back for d docs today n picked it up.

Prayer is the key even with al docs pls focus on God. USA here we come! I and my wife cnt wait to land in Chicago. Praise God!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
lhasky007: Interview experience

Project topic and level
Explain project topic

Home address
haha kilode, naa only ur family they there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
lhasky007: Wonder peeps d concluding part of our testimony goes thus;
When my wife was explainin ow we met she mentioned we v bin frnds on Facebook bf and we were lucky to v printed out d chats we had dating back to 2011. She showed him wen he wus askin ow we met n repeatn d question all ova. Good pipo ov nairaland the CO opened my wifes FB wall n mine, he later asked me if ds is me on a printed sheet wich my FB wall was on. I ans Yes n was stunned. Al d birthday picture n weddn pictures we posted on FB was printed out. I m not a FB person so d pix I had on FB wansnt mach tk God for my wife who posted most of d pix n she also bears my Family name on FB.

I don't knw why our interview went lik dat may b cs we were quite yung. After al d drilling n all. We were so exhausted n I was cold cos arund 4pm d hall was almst empty. I felt dy would put us on AP but to God be d glory @ about 4.30pm we were d last set of pipo in d hall jst me n my wife. Al other windows were closed d CO called us n he brought two white sheet n told us to pick d visa up. My wife hugged me with tears n I alst did d same but as a man I held it back. We were so api we jst stepped out ASAP n forgot to collect our NPC n my wifes result plus marriage cert. We went back for d docs today n picked it up.

Prayer is the key even with al docs pls focus on God. USA here we come! I and my wife cnt wait to land in Chicago. Praise God!
This is serious! We thank God for his intervention, I Praise God for u nd ur wifey ooo.Congratulations!!,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Shewen4God:
This is serious! We thank God for his intervention, I Praise God for u nd ur wifey ooo.Congratulations!!,

I tire o, tks brov.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2013

Victory at last...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2013

congratulations to u and your wifffy,it can only be God,this is one of the longest interview so far in this forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2013

Glory be to most high God. Haa toughest interview of the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.