Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920239 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2013
junkerhill: Oga Leripa hw far. Has the tickets gone down now or are the going up.

Cheaper tickets are always available from September. You get more of better deals from that period.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=Leripa]

Cheaper tickets are always available from September. You get more of better deals from that period.
[/quote
yea leripa is right.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2013
Leripa:

alryt bro. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Leripa:

. Bt pls leripa can smone book on july for sep becos we re planning to go by first wik in sept( A̶̲̥̅♏ tolubillion's wife)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=temitopeolojede]. Bt pls leripa can smone book on july for sep becos we re planning to go by first wik in sept( A̶̲̥̅♏ tolubillion's wife)or wat do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊ suggest,should we wait till sep to book for cheaper price or wat pls kindly advise.our medical was done on april 19 wat do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊ think tnx so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2013
@ Yumash00,
Thank u for ur advices n interest in my issue. I av taken to ur advise n sent an email tp KCC asking for confirmation that they receive my package n my eligibility for an interview despite that ama lready current b4 I sent my forms. All I av so far is the auto response to confirm they received my email. They are yet to respond to my inquiry Over 24hrs after receiving my mail. Is that normal? Shouild I send amoda mail or continue to wait. Note I added my CN, names n DOB. I am agitated.
Thanks n how far with urs?
Candytos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=temitopeolojede][/quote]wait till september. Since your medical expires by october, you can book your flight 2weeks to your departure date. In other words, u can book ur flight 2nd week of sept to travel maybe last week of september.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2013
temitopeolojede: . Bt pls leripa can smone book on july for sep becos we re planning to go by first wik in sept( A̶̲̥̅♏ tolubillion's wife)
@ Temitopeolojede
U can book for september in july, pls note the longer the time btw booking n departure is the cheaper ur ticket gets with most airlines if not all. I wish all the best in ur quest for a better life n good ticket bargain.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2013
candytos: @ Yumash00,
Thank u for ur advices n interest in my issue. I av taken to ur advise n sent an email tp KCC asking for confirmation that they receive my package n my eligibility for an interview despite that ama lready current b4 I sent my forms. All I av so far is the auto response to confirm they received my email. They are yet to respond to my inquiry Over 24hrs after receiving my mail. Is that normal? Shouild I send amoda mail or continue to wait. Note I added my CN, names n DOB. I am agitated.
Candytos

On the 3 occasions that I've mailed them, they reply at 7working days.
Dat a week.
I will just advice u to be patient till next week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Obatide:

On the 3 occasions that I've mailed them, they reply at 7working days.
Dat a week.
I will just advice u to be patient till next week

Thank u n nice day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2013
Candytos
Be patient bro. They will respond. When I called them they say they are behind in checking their mails for about a week, meaning they have backlog of up to week in mails they have not checked and responded to. They have volumes of mails to attend to. So suru, patience. Don't get agitated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2013
junkerhill: wait till september. Since your medical expires by october, you can book your flight 2weeks to your departure date. In other words, u can book ur flight 2nd week of sept to travel maybe last week of september.
. Tnx so much really apprecia8
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2013
candytos:
@ Temitopeolojede
U can book for september in july, pls note the longer the time btw booking n departure is the cheaper ur ticket gets with most airlines if not all. I wish all the best in ur quest for a better life n good ticket bargain.
. Tnx so much sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=temitopeolojede][/quote]

@temitopeolojede:
You can book your flight against September ending departure now. It is to your advantage. Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2013
@Pjogutum, your medical was on the high side, bt thank God you are equal to the task. Its all for good. They are all testimonies waiting to be heard. Congrats in advance.

@Junkerhill: Thanks and God bless you and your family, welcome back to your E-family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2013
junkerhill: Phew!!!
Glad I'm back. I have missed this wonderful family for a long time. There's never been a day that passed that I'm pushed to come online and meet my brothers and sisters that I have missed for so long, but something (personal) keep pulling me back. Thank God I'm fully back to stay and God help me, I will also to give my testimony just like many others in the past.
I entered lagos on wednesday and went for my medical and police report today. I thank God cos everything went well. I'm now waiting for my interview which comes up ending of this month.
I thank those who cared enough to asked about me, people like CHIO, NERO and KUNLEXMOORE. Thanks for not forgetting one of your own.
@Chio, how are u preparing I tot u might have been at the States by now?
@kunlexmoore, I'm happy for your family, I rejoice with your family and also thank the Almighty for what He did for your family.
@Mohammed Shire, I'm happy that after 60days of Administrative Process, the visa was given to u at last.
@Fedimako, wish u success on ur IELTS (if its yet to done) and congrats (if its been done already).
@Gentiger and Temmytanny, your effort is still appreciated. You both are doing marvelous job on this thread with the best intention of helping all. I must tell you that those gOod work has not gone un-noticed by THE MOST. You will receive your reward in due season.
@Adesoji, how can I forget you? Your help has helped me in helping others. I really appreciate your sneaking in (without your wife's approval) to throw few coins on the floor. Those coins, I must tell u are being used in making people's life better than what they are.
@Ifeanyi abdul, never knew u ar still around. Wish you the safest trip to OBODO-OYIBO.
NB: you are the chairman of the planning committee of the End of the year party, while Adesoji is our host (if anyone disagrees let him nominate pls).
@Justwise, thank you for permitting GENLION to be posting on this thread. He is still one of our brothers
@Spoondar, I never knew u have travelled. Thank God for the safest trip to US.
@Pjogutum, your medical was on the high side, bt thank God you are equal to the task. Its all for good. They are all testimonies waiting to be heard. Congrats in advance.
With a heart full of joy, I congratulate:
Lorddom
Pator
Jaspa400 (Onye nkem)
Amedino
Tolubillion
Iscamfieil
Monsieur
Mata1ng

To all waiting for their 2NL, wish you the best. People like:
Edimop
Rooooooood Booooy
Genlion
Faithman

Those waiting to be current, I implore you to be patient and wait for it cos it must surely come.

Thank you all and may God bless.
...my oga @ d top,thank u so much for d best wishes....I appreciate,wana hav u on ma bb or fb list,pls drop ur fb id or bb pin,whatsapp if nid be.my fb-iyke charles julius.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Glad I'm back. I have missed this wonderful family for a long time. There's never been a day that passed that I'm pushed to come online and meet my brothers and sisters that I have missed for so long, but something (personal) keep pulling me back. Thank God I'm fully back to stay and God help me, I will also to give my testimony just like many others in the past.
I entered lagos on wednesday and went for my medical and police report today. I thank God cos everything went well. I'm now waiting for my interview which comes up ending of this month.
I thank those who cared enough to asked about me, people like CHIO, NERO and KUNLEXMOORE. Thanks for not forgetting one of your own.
@kunlexmoore, I'm happy for your family, I rejoice with your family and also thank the Almighty for what He did for your family.
@Mohammed Shire, I'm happy that after 60days of Administrative Process, the visa was given to u at last.
@Fedimako, wish u success on ur IELTS (if its yet to done) and congrats (if its been done already).
@Gentiger and Temmytanny, your effort is still appreciated. You both are doing marvelous job on this thread with the best intention of helping all. I must tell you that those gOod work has not gone un-noticed by THE MOST. You will receive your reward in due season.
@Adesoji, how can I forget you? Your help has helped me in helping others. I really appreciate your sneaking in (without your wife's approval) to throw few coins on the floor. Those coins, I must tell u are being used in making people's life better than what they are.
@Ifeanyi abdul, never knew u ar still around. Wish you the safest trip to OBODO-OYIBO.
NB: you are the chairman of the planning committee of the End of the year party, while Adesoji is our host (if anyone disagrees let him nominate pls).
@Justwise, thank you for permitting GENLION to be posting on this thread. He is still one of our brothers
Lorddom
Pator
Jaspa400 (Onye nkem)
Amedino
Tolubillion
Iscamfieil
Monsieur
Mata1ng

Edimop
Rooooooood Booooy
Genlion
Faithman

Those waiting to be current, I implore you to be patient and wait for it cos it must surely come.

...my oga @ d top,thank u so much for d best wishes....I appreciate,wana hav u on ma bb or fb list,pls drop ur fb id or bb pin,whatsapp if nid be.my fb-iyke charles julius.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Candytos
Your question is already answered. Wait for 5-7 working days. I av done my interview since March. Im preparing to fly to Chicago.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Leripa:

@temitopeolojede:
You can book your flight against September ending departure now. It is to your advantage. Good luck.
. Tnx plenty really apprecia8
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lorddom
Pator
Jaspa400 (Onye nkem)
Amedino
Tolubillion
Iscamfieil
Monsieur
Mata1ng

Edimop
Rooooooood Booooy
Genlion
Faithman

tanx bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lorddom
Pator
Jaspa400 (Onye nkem)
Amedino
Tolubillion
Iscamfieil
Monsieur
Mata1ng

Edimop
Rooooooood Booooy
Genlion
Faithman

so my oga @top, u can enter lagos without not telling Mr, Roooodboy? Hmmmmmmmm. and u knw dat ds is the man dat ows lagos...lolzz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
@JUNKERHILL
Thank God you are back.
Nice to see you back again.
Go get your Visa in Jesus Name
I intend leaving soon just to settle some things.
Once again am happy to see u back
cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
junkerhill: wait till September. Since your medical expires by october, you can book your flight 2weeks to your departure date. In other words, u can book ur flight 2nd week of sept to travel maybe last week of september.

Please when you book and buy your ticket ahead of time you save money, a ticket bought in July cheap and one bought two weeks before travel is expensive.Be blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Junkerhill my man, its been ages since we see you online o, na so life be? How are you and the new life? Wishing you all the best in your quest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yusmash00: Your question is already answered. Wait for 5-7 working days. I av done my interview since March. Im preparing to fly to Chicago.

@Yumash00
congratulations, I pray divine favour n open heavens into ur sojourn in America IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temitopeolojede(f): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Favourablegirl:

Please when you book and buy your ticket ahead of time you save money, a ticket bought in July cheap and one bought two weeks before travel is expensive.Be blessed
. Tnx sis.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Candytos
why nt give them a call? It's so cheap calling them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls for those of you dat av done medicals were u given any other document along with the sealed package?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello house, a friend payed for his USCIS abt 4 days ago and he got only the receipt of payment. Pls guys, what's next after that cos he said he's booked a flight for July. Pls advise ppl
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
edojariogba: Pls for those of you dat av done medicals were u given any other document along with the sealed package?
xray and sealed package
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
edojariogba: Pls for those of you dat av done medicals were u given any other document along with the sealed package?

Just only x-ray n sealed package....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
candytos:

@Yumash00
congratulations, I pray divine favour n open heavens into ur sojourn in America IJN.
Amen oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.