Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920209 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2013
Bussyme: @all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he(winner) still go for interview?
Yes you can still go, but the death certificate and hospital reporting the persons death
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2013
pjogutum1: CONSULTANT PRACTICE AGAIN, ANOTHER HUMAN ERROR.

@House, consultant practice again before it was Amedino1’s medical expiration date, now they have lost my daughter’s photocopies of international passport data page, immunization records and two passport photo's, can you imagine that? This is what I call carelessness of the highest order. I think they have made enough money this time around because we have encouraged people to go there, may be if we change to Q-life they will sit-up and take their job serious.

Dey r LACK of Supervision
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Eboh06: Dont worry d Lord will dat wich He has started. U wil testify IJN.
It shall be well dear, our God is faithful God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
just god: Goodmorning house, Its good the success stories are still coming and it will never cease on this thread IJN. Thank God for those who landed safely, those who await interview (like me) and Glory to baba God for the visa success. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase house, my interview is for 27th Aug, anyone in the house with same date? please e-mail me on seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com or anyone cheerful in heart willing to assist me through the process like all the comrades in the house (mantiger,leripa, bussyme etc). I have always followed the thread from page 1 but I just cannot take chances now. Na beg I beg o biko!!!! I'll really appreciate brothers!
My interview is coming up right after anjolaoluwa's own, followed by my another good brother, Edimop. I've been speaking with Mr. Edimop and we've planned towards getting the necessary docs @ the same time e.g. Police character cert and Medicals, no problem if you want to join us. We'll just make fun out of everything just to cool the tension until the d day gaan-gaan.
Best Regards and Goodluck.
@Mr. PJOGUTUM: its becoming too much of that hospital, i heard KAMORAS was doing like that some years ago before being dropped by US embassy. Tis well. I see you testify soon.
@All: its been long since we heard from Roood boy, Opoki, Gentiger and the likes. I'm sure they are all O.K.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
House pls whats the name of the hotel close to Eleke cresent nd how much per night.cos i hope to pass the night there before my interview next week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
My interview is coming up right after anjolaoluwa's own, followed by my another good brother, Edimop. I've been speaking with Mr. Edimop and we've planned towards getting the necessary docs @ the same time e.g. Police character cert and Medicals, no problem if you want to join us. We'll just make fun out of everything just to cool the tension until the d day gaan-gaan.
@Mr. PJOGUTUM: its becoming too much of that hospital, i heard KAMORAS was doing like that some years ago before being dropped by US embassy. Tis well. I see you testify soon.
@All: its been long since we heard from Roood boy, Opoki, Gentiger and the likes. I'm sure they are all O.K.
.....yes o......Mantiger hav said t all........ts really gona be a real deal if we all meet and take one step @ a tym towards ds xpectation.kindly let us.......we plan finz together
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
@House: “Our journey is not complete until we find a
better way to welcome the striving, hopeful
immigrants.” President Barack Obama, 2013
Inauguration Speech.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kunlexymoore: It is well. Start your visa processing immediately. Your medicals, police report, NPC birth certificates, school certificates etc. Best wishes.
already in progress but i would love to know how much for the medicals and police report plus the address of those places
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger:
Hi guys,please don't think am being naive with this question.Where exactly are we having the visa interview,Walter Carrington crescent or Eleke crescent? Just a bit confused.Thanks
Also another question,please what is the closet land mark to Alagbon where we are getting the police clearance certificate and Children Practice, dont leave in Lag.....dt is d reason for asking.
Thanks and cheers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:
Hi guys,please don't think am being naive with this question.Where exactly are we having the visa interview,Walter Carrington crescent or Eleke crescent? Just a bit confused.Thanks
Also another question,please what is the closet land mark to Alagbon where we are getting the police clearance certificate and Children Practice, dont leave in Lag.....dt is d reason for asking.
Thanks and cheers.
.......ts clearly stated in ur interview appointment letter.....Eleke crescent,while d closest to alagbon is Obalende......den pick a bike dwn,after passport office d nxt police station is d Alagbon police station.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello house, Woow! i just read abt 10 pages thread dt i've missed #whew. i realy apprecia8 every1 cos u guyz r realy doin great,Ayam gainin alots cheesy .pls house, if i may ask, How many hospital in lagos are recommended at the embassy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
ManTiger: Yes o my people, i don show...
Thanks for showing us love, its our time to testify, RoodBoy my man, how your side? Mr. Sam, I'm sure you're good to go, just relax xo i see you testifying already, Izzy my man, showing regards...
I love you all...
Genlion, Gentiger, Nero Xp, I hate Naija, Kunlexymore, Temmytanny, @AdesojiAderemi, Seal777, brightmon, et al... Happy weekend to you all.
Best Regards...
welcome my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
edimop: .......ts clearly stated in ur interview appointment letter.....Eleke crescent,while d closest to alagbon is Obalende......den pick a bike dwn,after passport office d nxt police station is d Alagbon police station.
Thanks bros,was just never familiar with the name Eleke cre. for US visa interview unlike walter carrington.Thanks a bunch for the clarity.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:
Thanks bros,was just never familiar with the name Eleke cre. for US visa interview unlike walter carrington.Thanks a bunch for the clarity.

it was formerly being refered to as eleke cr but now walter carrington cresent. Both are d same. All d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
hituneu: already in progress but i would love to know how much for the medicals and police report plus the address of those places

Jst hold like 30+ for ur medical n 3 to 5k for ur police character report..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
brightmon:
welcome my brother.
Bro, we've missed you so much o, after the long waiting, My CN is finally current for August.
I need not to ask how you're doing cos i knew you're fine!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
my interview experience here...

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Husmern: my interview experience here...
. Congrat bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2013

Computer Science and Engineering on point. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
tolubillion: . Congrat bros
congrat husmern thats a nice one

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2013

Congrats,,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
tycoon77:

thanks for the info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
am the principal applicant with my husband as my only beneficiary,my question is,my interview has been scheduled for july 16.and by then I wl be 34 weeks pregnant(over 8months)am an hairstylist and also av a complete SScE result.wot are the likely question I should expect from the CO.cos sometimes I feel my age cld be a barrier as am in my early 20'sthough my husband is above 30.pls I wl appr8 evryones contributn to my case as I av asked before and there was no response..pls.thanks in anticipation...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2013
Tobi henryo: am the principal applicant with my husband as my only beneficiary,my question is,my interview has been scheduled for july 16.and by then I wl be 34 weeks pregnant(over 8months)am an hairstylist and also av a complete SScE result.wot are the likely question I should expect from the CO.cos sometimes I feel my age cld be a barrier as am in my early 20'sthough my husband is above 30.pls I wl appr8 evryones contributn to my case as I av asked before and there was no response..pls.thanks in anticipation...

Firstly your age has nothing to do with this,you are an adult. Just pray you don't put to bed on the interview date or to be weak not to make it,I believe ur Condition will make the interview easier,just do the normal preparations and go get your visa. As for the questions you will be asked questions to prove ur marriage is genuine and that your pregnancy has proved somehow the read the course you passed well during Ùr SSCE,I wasn't asked and I wish u same.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2013
edojariogba: House pls whats the name of the hotel close to Eleke cresent nd how much per night.cos i hope to pass the night there before my interview next week
thr r many @ obalende very close to embassy...d prices r varies base on quality..frm 3,500,4k. 4,500, 5k and so on lyk dt...maruwa is 50 to 100 naira to embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adesola2020: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Please buddy, any job opportunity at state of Indiana?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2013
joeonye:

Thank God for journey mercies,pls how much did it cost you from JFK to Baltimore bcoz that is my destination

When you get to JFK airport. Walk down to customer service that u need a bus to Graham. They will direct u. It just a question of u walking out of the airport. U will see the bus but ask. It is just 16dollars to Graham. DO NOT TAKE CAB PLS . As JJC up might end up paying UP to 50dollars. The graham area Is call port 4063(can't really remember o). Once u get there walk into the complex. Try locate or ask for customer service unit. To them u need a bus to Baltimore or GREYHOUND bus STATION. They will direct u. It cost 37dollars. Pls learn to ask questions that is the key.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:45am On Jun 21, 2013
Thanks to everyone that welcomed me to america . God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jinny123(m): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2013
jidex001: To God be the glory. I left nigeria on monday mid night on Arik flight. Landed JFK 6am yankee time. Then catch up with d bus that took me to graham. To board Greyhound bus to Baltimore. Thank you God for journey mercies.
pls ao much did u buy ur ticket?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2013
tycoon77:

pls can I ask a question?does the medicals and police report counts from the day it is issued?am asking so i won't fall trap for the six month expiration of the visa,medicals and police report.experts in the house,advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2013
pls can I ask a question?does the medicals and police report counts from the day it is issued?am asking so i won't fall trap for the six month expiration of the visa,medicals and police report.experts in the house,advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2013
hituneu: pls can I ask a question?does the medicals and police report counts from the day it is issued?am asking so i won't fall trap for the six month expiration of the visa,medicals and police report.experts in the house,advice pls.
Yes, its counts from the day it is issued. You don't need to bother about the police report after your interview but your medical and visa must not expire before you enter America.

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.