Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920228 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholey_172013: Amedino1 .. When do you intend going.. am 33 /single /educated..
After Fasting
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls house a friend of mine is one of the winners of the 2014 lottery and she just discovered that she made a mistake while filling the year of graduation instead of 2003 she wrote 2004 and she has sent her DS forms. What do you advice her to do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
monsieursam64: I picked up my visa today @ GSS. I give All Thanks and Praise To HIM(ALMIGHTY GOD) who started dis journey with me frm may last yr and has made it end on a successful note and has also gone ahead to mk d crooked ways in my life straight. Infact, i cant thank GOD enough for HIS faithfulness, love, grace and mercy upon my life.
And to every active member on d forum, i say Thank You for ur input so far.
To those having interviews dis wk, Go and Get ur visa approved by CO. For GOD has appoved it already. IT IS WELL!
Hello pls I need a description to GSS office in ajah.want to pick my packet thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
ithankgod1392:
Hello pls I need a description to GSS office in ajah.want to pick my packet thanks

From Obalende or CMS enter bus going †̥ Ajah alight @ Maruwa B/stop den u cross †̥ da oda side n ask ƒσя GSS office
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thank you all for your response ,am greatful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
To God be the glory. I left nigeria on monday mid night on Arik flight. Landed JFK 6am yankee time. Then catch up with d bus that took me to graham. To board Greyhound bus to Baltimore. Thank you God for journey mercies.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
jidex001: To God be the glory. I left nigeria on monday mid night on Arik flight. Landed JFK 6am yankee time. Then catch up with d bus that took me to graham. To board Greyhound bus to Baltimore. Thank you God for journey mercies.

Yes, God is good to you bro.
It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
@all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he(winner) still go for interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
@all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he(winner) still go for interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bussyme: @all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he(winner) still go for interview?
If the principal applicant dies, no show but if na beneficiary, show still continue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
jidex001: To God be the glory. I left nigeria on monday mid night on Arik flight. Landed JFK 6am yankee time. Then catch up with d bus that took me to graham. To board Greyhound bus to Baltimore. Thank you God for journey mercies.
congrat bro, maryland my destination too, by HIS grace we shall meet someday in the US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Amedino1: My experience...A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi,,, Today Rain is Blessing Rain ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO
I got to d Embassy @4:25am(7am appointment)Like 2face Music ONLY ME.. @6:30am Pass through all security checks. Paid #54,500 †̥ dere Cashier.... Few mins lata W20 called my Name †̥ subt ducs.. Wid15 Started wit couples (dat man take a lots of peepz tym mhn), Wid14 dat Guy is a Special One(jez giving out visas like S̶̲̥̅aƔ 2day is da last DV interview) Wid16 I dnt even look @ r side jawe dat side is Corner coz i waz at da first Seat in front of W14..... ƒσя my mind W14 ll interview M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Coz is attending †̥ Both Single n Couples...... Surprised W15 called my number, afta pointing a Family of Three ƒσя AP due †̥ dere wedding Certificate......
Co: Gud moni
Me:gud moni Sir
CO: raise ur right hand up raise to take Oath
Me: did dat
CO: showed me d form dat i sent to KCC and asked me to sign it
CO: Finger print pls,Ok Nice
CO: Tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ ur Education history
Me: Told him frm Pry to my ND
Co: Call ur wife ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥
Me: I'm a single Sir
Co: smile,pls pick dat fone
CO:u hav completed ur HND
Me: No, its ND sir, dat is d statement of my result wit Ɣ☺ΰ..
CO:tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ d Dept ΐϞ ur skul
Me:Acct,Mass Com,Banking, Marketing
CO: is dat all
Me:Yes coz A̶̲̥̅♏ not ΐϞ da main campus
CO:Ok, Ηδω much u paid ƒσя ur programme
Me:Abt #500,000
CO: wat acct system package/soft wear dey r using ΐϞ Nigeria
Me:Peachtree n Excel
CO: Ηδω many kid
Me: N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ kid Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO wit smile
CO: No Expiry date ΐϞ ur Medical
Me: dat Ηδω dey gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ @ d hospital
CO: we going †̥ Send a mail †̥ d Hospital, dis ll delay us †̥ process ur Visa
Me:Let M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ take it †̥ d hospital myself †̥ Complete it
Co:Nice,,,he returned d Medical dat I shld take it back †̥ Children practise ƒσя New One. Also rtned all my original docz
Me: Tnx
CO: take ur passport wit dis letter †̥ d Circled address wen Ɣ☺ΰ get d medical
Me:Can i go dere today
Co:Yes, Av a nice stay ΐϞ America
Me:Tnx u very much sir

Enter inside da Rain †̥ Children Practise Hospital, †̥ Complain bitterly.. Dere Doctor said is Human error n i shld tnx God dey hav approved my visa..he collected it an gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ another one instantly

Enter another Bus again †̥ Lekki drop @ Maruwa bus stop,,, dey collected d Medical n My Passport..gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a form †̥ fill and make photocopies #30each per page.... Nah so God take do A̶̲̥̅♏ ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO wit Rain of Blessing,,,,,,,,, New York on My Mind...

Kudos †̥ all Member of Nairaland u guyz really make it possible and SPECIAL Tnx †̥Akorede/Mercy MUM, Akorede Mercy,Rood boy,Maduka,Jaspa,Just wise, Temmy,Gentiger,Spoonda,tycoon,Nero Xp,junkerhill,Genlon,edmop,Leripa,mantiger,Ferdimako,Gunners,I hate naija,husmen,iscamfiel,junkerhill and Ɣ☺ΰ too sorry i forgot †̥ put ur name May Almighty Allah Continue †̥ Bless Ɣ☺ΰ n Rewards u all.. L♥√ع Ɣ☺ΰ all ... Tears of Joy... Today is a Memorable Day ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ 18/06/2013...
Wow!! Thank God. I'm happy for you. Congratulations brother. Go and live your American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholey_172013: Well, I have followed this site and the forum particularly , even though , I never respond to the views shared on here. I gained tremendously from the site and I will always recommend it to all. Well , I was a lucky applicant, went for the interview and was successful. My plan is to travel to NY and settle there , but my host is acting up. Right now ,I need someone that is willing to travel to NY any time soon , so that we can share apartment and stuff like that . I learnt it might be hard for a fresher to stay on his own without the host. Well the hustling spirit of Nigeria lives in us.. I'll be glad to provide additional info about me that might be needed for prospectives NY bound peps...

As regards the interview , is the simplex thing I ever encountered.. Do not be scared ,stay focus ,look into his eyes and smile at times.. You would not believed that the CO jokingly said that"you earn more than I do "I replied .. you are always in the AC and am always on the road. I was the first person he granted that morning after denying four eligible families. GOD is great peps....

I believed anybody that has gone through secondary school will scale through . Even if one have not been to school believe , study what you filled in the form and ease your mind. The CO repeatedly asked my partner same questions four times before she eventually got the questions and answered. God is great guys..

Its well..
I'm happy for you that you made it at last and I thank God for that. But I frown at your action for not giving the house a little from the much your received. I'm not happy that your host is acting up, but if he had not done that nobody would have known anything about you on this thread. Its gOod to play cool, but its better to be appreciative. Never forget him that helped you when the going was tough. My prayer is that you find what you are looking for. Best of luck. We ar still brothers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Amedino1: My experience...A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi,,, Today Rain is Blessing Rain ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO
I got to d Embassy @4:25am(7am appointment)Like 2face Music ONLY ME.. @6:30am Pass through all security checks. Paid #54,500 †̥ dere Cashier.... Few mins lata W20 called my Name †̥ subt ducs.. Wid15 Started wit couples (dat man take a lots of peepz tym mhn), Wid14 dat Guy is a Special One(jez giving out visas like S̶̲̥̅aƔ 2day is da last DV interview) Wid16 I dnt even look @ r side jawe dat side is Corner coz i waz at da first Seat in front of W14..... ƒσя my mind W14 ll interview M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Coz is attending †̥ Both Single n Couples...... Surprised W15 called my number, afta pointing a Family of Three ƒσя AP due †̥ dere wedding Certificate......
CO: we going †̥ Send a mail †̥ d Hospital, dis ll delay us †̥ process ur Visa
Me:Let M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ take it †̥ d hospital myself †̥ Complete it
Co:Nice,,,he returned d Medical dat I shld take it back †̥ Children practise ƒσя New One. Also rtned all my original docz

Enter inside da Rain †̥ Children Practise Hospital, †̥ Complain bitterly.. Dere Doctor said is Human error n i shld tnx God dey hav approved my visa..he collected it an gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ another one instantly

Enter another Bus again †̥ Lekki drop @ Maruwa bus stop,,, dey collected d Medical n My Passport..gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a form †̥ fill and make photocopies #30each per page.... Nah so God take do A̶̲̥̅♏ ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO wit Rain of Blessing,,,,,,,,, New York on My Mind...

Kudos †̥ all Member of Nairaland u guyz really make it possible and SPECIAL Tnx †̥Akorede/Mercy MUM, Akorede Mercy,Rood boy,Maduka,Jaspa,Just wise, Temmy,Gentiger,Spoonda,tycoon,Nero Xp,junkerhill,Genlon,edmop,Leripa,mantiger,Ferdimako,Gunners,I hate naija,husmen,iscamfiel,junkerhill and Ɣ☺ΰ too sorry i forgot †̥ put ur name May Almighty Allah Continue †̥ Bless Ɣ☺ΰ n Rewards u all.. L♥√ع Ɣ☺ΰ all ... Tears of Joy... Today is a Memorable Day ƒσя M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ 18/06/2013...
congratulationz my man.....am so so happy 4 u bro...tnks b 2 God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bussyme: @all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he(winner) still go for interview?
my condolence to he/she that lost one his/her own. May he/she RIP. Amen

For your question, the principal applicant has nothing to worry about. He still needs a DEATH CERTIFICATE of the deceased to prove to the CO the death of one of the beneficiaries.
Once again take heart. I believe God has a better plan for the family and he is in a better place praying for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:12am On Jun 20, 2013
YessWeeCan: congrat bro, maryland my destination too, by HIS grace we shall meet someday in the US.

Thanks Menh. No probs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Leripa:

Yes, God is good to you bro.
It is well.

Thank my broda from anoda mother. God bless u bro. Definitely it is well.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Eboh06: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2013
Congratulatiöns!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Eboh06: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2013
YES D PRINCIPAL APPLICANT CAN GO FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Eboh06: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2013
jidex001: To God be
the glory. I left nigeria on monday mid night on Arik flight. Landed
JFK 6am yankee time. Then catch up with d bus that took me to graham. To
board Greyhound bus to Baltimore. Thank you God for journey mercies.
Thank U Jesus for journey mercies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Eboh06: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote
author=kaygee1977]Dear Forum...I was interviewed today...my interview
was smooth until the CO kept asking if i am sure that I am single due to
previous Non Immigrants Visa Applications I have done in the past as
far back as 2004 and 2007 that was denied consecutively...I have been
put on further administrative process. I was given a contact sheet to
fill...my relative, friend and neighbour must also fill to do a cross
check on my marital status as single. I have told the CO that I am
single. I have sent the filled form as directed. Please support me in
Prayers for God's purpose to be fulfilled in my life. Amen. I believe
strongly in the Lord and I will keep standing in my faith for my visa to
be granted. The CO said it is just a cross examination that I am not
denied... Thank you as you support me in Prayers. God bless us.

Congratulations to all that got their visa granted today. [/quote] Dont worry d Lord will dat wich He has started. U wil testify IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2013

Thank God for journey mercies,pls how much did it cost you from JFK to Baltimore bcoz that is my destination
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2013
I got to d Embassy @4:25am(7am appointment)Like 2face Music ONLY ME.. @6:30am Pass through all security checks. Paid #54,500 †̥ dere Cashier.... Few mins lata W20 called my Name †̥ subt ducs.. Wid15 Started wit couples (dat man take a lots of peepz tym mhn), Wid14 dat Guy is a Special One(jez giving out visas like S̶̲̥̅α̲̅Ɣ 2day is da last DV interview) Wid16 I dnt even look @ r side jawe dat side is Corner coz i waz at da first Seat in front of W14..... ƒσя my mind W14 ll interview M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ Coz is attending †̥ Both Single n Couples...... Surprised W15 called my number, afta pointing a Family of Three ƒσя AP due †̥ dere wedding Certificate......

Congratz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13:

Hello house,have not seen any response as regards my questions,it seems you only respond to the questions of forumites you are use to.Just to let you know i would not also respond to anyone that ask for my interview experience come August 2nd,LMAO!Just joking.Need answers plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1- as per your medical, u dont need pre appoinment with the hospital. Make sure u go to the hospital very early on the day you are ready for the medical test. The address is 25, Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi. The cost of the medical varies on the individual cases.

2. Getting married after you played the lottery doesnt affect your chance once you can defend it by answering the questions the CO asked you correctly. Delivery before the interview date doesnt also affect your case. I dont think you will need DNA for further investigation cos we have not heard of such cases in this forum.

Go and grab your visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello the great Nairalanders,

I would like to ask this question from those that have travalled down to Chicago -

For how long does it take to get Green Card and and SSN in Chicago area ?

Thkss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Goodmorning house, Its good the success stories are still coming and it will never cease on this thread IJN. Thank God for those who landed safely, those who await interview (like me) and Glory to baba God for the visa success. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase house, my interview is for 27th Aug, anyone in the house with same date? please e-mail me on seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com or anyone cheerful in heart willing to assist me through the process like all the comrades in the house (mantiger,leripa, bussyme etc). I have always followed the thread from page 1 but I just cannot take chances now. Na beg I beg o biko!!!! I'll really appreciate brothers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Petsal:

Pls, how long did its take for u to get ur own receipt? What am I suppose to see in the receipt cos I just got a receipt number and that's all. I tried to check for my status but said the number is not valid. What's the way forward pls

You can print your receipt when you log on to your profile at USCIS site; by clicking on the 'view message" icon at the left side of your profile. When you click on view messages you will see ' cash receipt notice' and u can click on that to print your receipt for record purpose. I printed my own receipt but they didnt collect it at point of entry. I was told that ' they have seen my payment online and i should go with my receipt'

Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2013
just god: Goodmorning house, Its good the success stories are still coming and it will never cease on this thread IJN. Thank God for those who landed safely, those who await interview (like me) and Glory to baba God for the visa success. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase house, my interview is for 27th Aug, anyone in the house with same date? please e-mail me on seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com or anyone cheerful in heart willing to assist me through the process like all the comrades in the house (mantiger,leripa, bussyme etc). I have always followed the thread from page 1 but I just cannot take chances now. Na beg I beg o biko!!!! I'll really appreciate brothers!

I will suggest that it is better for you to cheer your dv problems on this forum so as to get diversify answers. Dont expose your self to scam by demanding help from personal mails.

Just an advice

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2013
CONSULTANT PRACTICE AGAIN, ANOTHER HUMAN ERROR.

@House, consultant practice again before it was Amedino1’s medical expiration date, now they have lost my daughter’s photocopies of international passport data page, immunization records and two passport photo's, can you imagine that? This is what I call carelessness of the highest order. I think they have made enough money this time around because we have encouraged people to go there, may be if we change to Q-life they will sit-up and take their job serious.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2013
@Bussyme @all, pls beneficiary of principal applicant has died, can he (winner) still go for interview?

The principal applicant can still go for his/her interview but you must go with the following:

1. Death Certificate of the beneficiary which shows cause of death
2. Birth Certificate of beneficiary to verify date of birth as contained in the original entry
3. Photo’s of the beneficiary to show relationship while alive with the principal applicant
4. And if the beneficiary has been buried photo’s of the burial ceremony.

Hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: Good day to all forumites,have been really blessed by all the experiences shared on this great forum may the Lord bless each and everyone of you in return.My interview is scheduled for 2nd of August,just want to know if anyone as same date with me on this forum.I have one or two questions i needed answers to;(1)When and how do we book for medical appoints at Children Practice Hospital? (2) I was single when i applied for the lottery but got married two months before the result of the lottery,am now pregnant and would be due in September,hope they don't put couple in this situation on AP until they deliver for proper check if the marriage is authentic or not?
Thank you,your response will be highly appreciated.

Hello house,have not seen any response as regards my questions,it seems you only respond to the questions of forumites you are use to.Just to let you know i would not also respond to anyone that ask for my interview experience come August 2nd,LMAO!Just joking.Need answers plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

@anjolaoluwasv13:

1.You don’t need to book for medicals, when you are ready just get there before 8am and write your name you will be attended to soonest they start.

2.No problem about that, thank God you are pregnant now that will reduce the suspicion, but you must prove also that you are really married to the man you calm to be your husband by answering some important questions from the CO, you will not be put on AP if you prove your marriage beyond reasonable doubt.

Hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Lizyco:

1- as per your medical, u dont need pre appoinment with the hospital. Make sure u go to the hospital very early on the day you are ready for the medical test. The address is 25, Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi. The cost of the medical varies on the individual cases.

2. Getting married after you played the lottery doesnt affect your chance once you can defend it by answering the questions the CO asked you correctly. Delivery before the interview date doesnt also affect your case. I dont think you will need DNA for further investigation cos we have not heard of such cases in this forum.

Go and grab your visa
@Lizyco,thanks so much for your response.Well appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.